Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,358 members, 7,971,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder (30962 Views)

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Fashola Blames Lagosians For Delayed Projects / Oshiomhole Cant Ban Okada For He Belongs To The Working-Class, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Demdem(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Copy and Paste? With OperaMini 4 shebi?
O boy, if you have nothing else to say, just go and rest.

Simply admit you're scared of the uppercuts you'd be getting and we won't harm you for it. grin

This act of jumping around like an umpa-lumpa instead of doing what I requested of you is quite telling of your cowardice grin

Biko go siddon if you get nothing else to say. grin

Goon, shut up till when u are on a system to do whatever u want to do. I refuse to edit my post for an airhead like u. besides ask ur drink bro to assist u in copying it out the way u want and say ur jargons afterwards.
See ya later grin grin

Demdem:

threads arent locked on NL, they last forever grin if u cant do justice to it now, then wait till u can.
its not that u have any thing sensible to say afterall
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Demdem(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
can someone kindly assist the goon ejine to answer this question please grin grin

Demdem:

complete crap. grin the question again is: where in the report did Fashola categorically and solely blamed Okada for Damoche's murder?
if u cant answer, then shut up abegii

This is the main crux of this thread. grin
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Wadeoye(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
talktimi: another IDI#OT in the house, is your father so useless that he ejaculated into your momther's kitten without dropping the cells for your brain ? Sorry for you

See village monkey... I wasnt expecting a better response from flat head animals from the bush of SE.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Wait a second ejine, how did you know this incidence have anything to do with cultism? That's some conjecture right there (its plausible but not proven). Basing your argument on something like that takes away from your credibility! How can you expect the governor to follow on that path of hasty conclusion?
Now the question the folks are asking you and your '40 something' likers is, where in the report the Fashola expressely blamed okada for this guy's death as you have posited and found soothing to call someone old enough to be your father an 'idiatt'?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Faun(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
hmmm... another epic battle is starting up. This thread reminds me of that epic battle in the final act of "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers".
"Battle of Helm's Deep" as it is called grin
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Wadeoye(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Eko Ile: ^^^^^^^ Thugs don hijack thread...

Yeah, they have hijacked the thread.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Demdem(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
django1: Wait a second ejine, how did you know this incidence have anything to do with cultism? That's some conjecture right there (its plausible but not proven). Basing your argument on something like that takes away from your credibility! How can you expect the governor to follow on that path of hasty conclusion?
Now the question the folks are asking you and your '40 something' likers is, where in the report the Fashola expressely blamed okada for this guy's death as you have posited and found soothing to call someone old enough to be your father an 'idiatt'?

i just hope someone will be bold enough to answer this even now that Ejine has chickened out grin grin besides, the goon doesnt know that those likes are laughing at his stupidity, its world class. am also among his likes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Eko Ile:

You not only can not read and comprehend simple English, you don't know how to answer a simple question too? Suxx to be you..

He is irredemable there is no point engaging him grin
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
So who will Uncle Fash blame for the reprisal killing that happened today? sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Demdem:

i just hope someone will be bold enough to answer this even now that Ejine has chickened out grin grin besides, the goon doesnt know that those likes are laughing at his stupidity, its world class. am also among his likes grin grin

If you study his posts you'll see that they make no sense, he'll make sure he deviate from the question rather he'll lace his posts with emoticons, words of abuse and information about how he's living his miserable life.
I decided already that there's no point engaging him as he simply lack the ability to comprend, he's insecure and uncultured. The only people his posts have meaning to are his fellow retards.
I'll advise you to desist from engaging him.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mods!!!!! Pls hide that guys offensive post(picture)
Guy u no do well wit dt picture oo.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by gramci: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Bros, the point you're trying to make has already been used by others, AND blown open showing it has no credibility.

Funny you say they were able to escape because they were on Okada. Pray tell what ever happened to the numerous celebrated cars and bikes supplied by Fashola to the Police (which were so celebrated on Nairaland, or are you quick to forget?).

You guys are quick to excuse the lax security in that school, but virtually incinerated GEJ for the UN Bombing!

It is the double standards I have a problem with.

You hail Fashola for Lekky Toll Gate.
You hail Fashola for building houses for monarchs (WTF!)
You hail Fashola for building a water tap
You hail Amosun for his upcoming "Air-conditioned Bridge" - A phucking Air-conditioned bridge!!

But at the same time, you turn around and roast "Retardeen" for everything.
Oguta Lake Port is attacked
Onitsha Sea Port is attacked
The numerous power projects are attacked.
But the federal power project which Aregbesola tried to claim for himself by shamelessly calling it O-Power? Mba - You have no problem with that.

Una really think say una dey score points abi?

Their hypocrisy have assumed a new dimension, where "fashola can do no wrong"

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by gramci: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

I'm going to tell you why I maintain he's an idiiot.

For starters, it was really funny he side-stepped the more pressing issues to focus on the minor.

He foolishly refused to ask himself why LASU is swarming with cultists in the first place.
He failed to ask himself why the school authorities have completely failed to tackle cultism in that school.
This Fashola failed to ask himself nothing was done about the boy in question when almost everyone who knew him knew he was an Airlord.
He refused to tackle the weak security apparatus in that school, and only chose to focus on OKADA?
Instead of asking himself WHY the cultist was even still a part of the school anyway, he was more focused on WHAT his killers were driving when they killed him, or HOW they escaped?

He was more interested in making them see reason with his decision to ban the okada, than about the state of cultism in LASU.

If your wife cheats on you and falls pregnant for another man, would you be asking about why the condom was of such inferior quality or would you be asking yourself why she cheated and why you even ended up with such a person in the first place?

I see no reason why fashola shouldn't be invited for questioning

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by gramci: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

grin Like I said, Babapupa, wait your turn. I'll get to you. Go take your place in the queue first.
You're not on my radar yet.
When the time comes, me and you go hear am.
For now, let more interesting puppets talk first.

Simple
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by gramci: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
Eko Ile:

All this rubbish and acrobatic display just because you are too incompetent to answer a simple question?

Why can't you wait for your turn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
django1: Mods!!!!! Pls hide that guys offensive post(picture)
Guy u no do well wit dt picture oo.

I'm truly sorry Bro, it's been modified.

Got the update in my BB, and I thought to share esp. for those going through that route, 'cos I heard it was like a battle zone.

My apologies plz, still try to enjoy your weekend
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

I'm going to tell you why I maintain he's an idiiot.

For starters, it was really funny he side-stepped the more pressing issues to focus on the minor.

He foolishly refused to ask himself why LASU is swarming with cultists in the first place.
He failed to ask himself why the school authorities have completely failed to tackle cultism in that school.
This Fashola failed to ask himself nothing was done about the boy in question when almost everyone who knew him knew he was an Airlord.
He refused to tackle the weak security apparatus in that school, and only chose to focus on OKADA?
Instead of asking himself WHY the cultist was even still a part of the school anyway, he was more focused on WHAT his killers were driving when they killed him, or HOW they escaped?

He was more interested in making them see reason with his decision to ban the okada, than about the state of cultism in LASU.

If your wife cheats on you and falls pregnant for another man, would you be asking about why the condom was of such inferior quality or would you be asking yourself why she cheated and why you even ended up with such a person in the first place?
as someone who lack the capacity to be a school prefect, it is no surprising you cannot see reason why He would use this sad event to buttress that piece of legislation. You come across like an individual who is intellectually deficient, lacking in understanding and unable to comprehend.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ilekokonit: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:
I blame Wole Soyinka for Damoche's murder.

Was Soyinka also responsible for our Politicians buying weapons for their thugs during election rigging and ballot box snatching for these thugs to now later use the weapons for cult activities

University Confraternities in America (as you will see below) have produced more than 5 Presidents of the United States of America (including George Bush junior and senior) and members of these Confraternities whilst at Uni apply themselves to noble community causes and become upstanding members of their communities instead of some of these intellectually lazy and toutish criminals who have basterdised the name confraternity in Nigerian Universities of today. Some of these killers are even armed robbers masquerading as students.

A Confraternity by definition is "An association of persons united in a common purpose or profession. www..thefreedictionary.com/confraternity and in the Church, a confraternity is normally a Roman Catholic or Orthodox organization of lay people created for the purpose of promoting special works of Christian charity or piety, and approved by the Church hierarchy with each Confraternity organization having a set of rules or by-laws to follow which every member promises to live by. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confraternity

So, the word Confraternity is not in itself evil unless its purpose is abused.

The word AbUse comes from Ab[/b]normal [b]Use and when people hijack an object or cause for the wrong use, it becomes abuse and the blame rests squarely on the killers heads.

For example, we can not blame the Wright brothers for inventing the Aeroplane even though Terrorists hijacked a plane and crashed it into the twin towers killing thousands on 9/11. The blame rests squarely on the terrorists head not on the creator of the Aeroplane.

Likewise, you can not blame Wole Soyinka for getting together with some of his TEENAGE school mates at UI in the '50s to create an INNOCENT organisation called the Pirates (Sea Dogs) whose main aim was to have a gathering of young intellectuals who were opposed to the elitism amongst the rich kids at UI in those days. Soyinka's group INNOCENTLY picked characters in a popular novel who were Sea Pirates and wore eye patches when at sea in the NOVEL.

Soyinka's group were NON VIOLENT INTELLECTUALS and did not attack or kill anyone in their days and preferred intellectual discussions. In fact, when I was at UI in the '80s. we "heard" there were pirates on campus, but throughout my 4 years at UI, no one was killed by Pirates or any other grouping for that matter and the only day I saw Pirates was in broad Daylight when they were parading round the campus. But they never killed anyone in those days and that was why I was bemused when I started reading online accounts and hearing of cult violence starting around 2003 which coincided with the first election after the end of military handover in 1999.

So, if you must blame anyone, don't blame Soyinka BUT blame our Political Bandits in power for arming these criminals during election rigging and blame the murderous criminals for having no regard for a fellow humans life and also blame a society where parents, teachers, principals, education board officials including WAEC and JAMB invigilators criminally aid and abet exam malpractice such that miscreants now gain entrance into our Universities and because they can not pass exams and have no interest in doing so, they resort to what they know best - violence against lecturers and fellow students and that is not Soyinka's fault.

Nowadays, you even have blood thirsty Armed Robbers who can't speak a correct word of English parading themselves as Cult leaders and causing mayhem in the community.

For example, an Armed robber claiming to be a cult leader terrorised residents of an area of Lagos and was so audacious that in broad daylight he used a knife to gouge out the eyes of a rival "cult" leader in the area and no one dared stop this criminal who claimed to be a member of a well know cult even though he did not finish secondary school let alone go to University but he could carry out his reign of terror because some policemen were on his payroll. This clearly is not Soyinkas fault but a symptom of a breakdown of law and order and the rule of impunity in all areas of Nigerian society because the rank and file police are not motivated or honest enough to want to do their jobs when their IG and his political bosses are getting away with looting billions daily.

As defined above, the word Confraternity originally had no sinister meaning apart from a gathering of like minded people with similar aims and to this day March 2013, you still have Confraternities in most Ivy League Universities in America with the early fraternal societies being very competitive for academic honors, members and for any other benefit or gain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorority

Contrast this with Nigeria where an Armed robber with no O'levels can claim to be a cult leader.

Examples of confraternities in American Universities

Kappa Kappa Gamma is a collegiate women's fraternity, founded at Monmouth College, USA in 1870 with a membership of more than 240,000 women and 138 collegiate chapters in the United States and Canada and 307 alumnae associations worldwide.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_Kappa_Gamma

Delta Kappa Epsilon is one of the oldest and largest fraternities in the world and was founded at Yale College in 1844 by 15 men of the sophomore class part of whom hadn't been invited to join the two existing societies (just like Soyinka and his teenage friends formed their group to protest the elitism amongst rich kids at UI in their days).

The Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity was formed to establish a fellowship "where the candidate most favored was he who combined in the most equal proportions the gentleman, the scholar, and the jolly good fellow."

Since then Delta Kappa Epsilon has produced five presidents of the United States (including George W. Bush) and has had its flag flown on the first expedition to the North Pole and again on a manned landing to the moon.

Notable members of Delta Kappa Epsilon include the following :-

5 Presidents of the USA Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, Gerald Ford, George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush.

Vice President of the United States, Dan Quayle

Many American and Canadian politicians, businessmen, sports figures, and artists have been members, including J.P. Morgan, Jr.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Kappa_Epsilon

One of the purposes of Delta Kappa Epsilon is community service and reminds me of the responsible students who were members of Jaycee's, Rotaract's and Inner Wheeler's whilst at UI and not these criminals and killers masquerading as cult members.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gabbysky:

I'm truly sorry Bro, it's been modified.

Got the update in my BB, and I thought to share esp. for those going through that route, 'cos I heard it was like a battle zone.

My apologies plz, still try to enjoy your weekend
Its all good now! Thanks for modifying it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.