Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,921 members, 7,942,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder (30898 Views)

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Fashola Blames Lagosians For Delayed Projects / Oshiomhole Cant Ban Okada For He Belongs To The Working-Class, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by gramci: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gabbysky: So who will Uncle Fash blame for the reprisal killing that happened today? sad sad

cheesy
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Andyforte: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
U didn't even condemn the killers. Just went straight to okada. When things like this happen, what I expect u to do, o governor is to implement a strategy to expel cultism from the school. But noooo, it's okada. Accident between trailer and bus happen, it's okada. Fllood in lagos, is okada, Goldie die, is okada; fire guts tejuoso market, is okada.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Andyforte: U didn't even condemn the killers. Just went straight to okada. When things like this happen, what I expect u to do, o governor is to implement a strategy to expel cultism from the school. But noooo, it's okada. Accident between trailer and bus happen, it's okada. Fllood in lagos, is okada, Goldie die, is okada; fire guts tejuoso market, is okada.
Have you taken time to watch the whole interview? Some of you come across like animals rared in the wild! Would it occur to you that any governor, I mean any governor will give a press interview on a dastardly act and wouldn't make any condemnation of some sort? Think again but this time use your sense and not let your emotion over run you! Be a MAN undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by calcal: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Fashola not paying pension-why?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by honprof1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Name one state that has better security in Nigeria than Lagos apart from perhaps Abuja? If the numbers clearly show that Okada is aiding the criminals in their evil does it not make sense to your that curtailing it is the right thing to do? You talk of improving the standard of living, is it not a fact that most of these people who come to Lagos to rob on bike do so because of greed and get rich syndrome?

If anything, Fashola has funded the people that He barely has direct authority over and has put in place different strategy to assist the police to combat crime, so what ore can He? Can you really in your heart claim Fashola has not done much to improve the living standards of Lagosians directly or indirectly by His good governance? The numerous infrastructure project He has embarked upon no doubt has lifted some out of the poverty line and given others a life line of hope. There are other fellow governors who could have done same and make. Jobs available everywhere by investing heavily in capital development, instead they have looted their treasury and their fellow citizens are now turning to crime in large number. Go to Delta state and see things for yourself.

You Lied Man ! Lagos is the most currupot and Poruous of crime mostly assisted to carry out my security agents, the empower security Men rather chase innocent civilain than the criminal .... Go back to record of the previous governors of Lagos state you will how it is statistically revealed the more of the lifes are claimed now compare to d previous administration either police or my state govt agent knowm as Agbero.. Think and refine ur words b4 u pour here, as some of us know ur governor better than how u do.... Okayyyyy!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Demdem(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
gramci:

Sorry bro, I don't answer retar.ds, ok cheesy

just admit, u have no answer fool grin grin
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2013
honprof1:

You Lied Man ! Lagos is the most currupot and Poruous of crime mostly assisted to carry out my security agents, the empower security Men rather chase innocent civilain than the criminal .... Go back to record of the previous governors of Lagos state you will how it is statistically revealed the more of the lifes are claimed now compare to d previous administration either police or my state govt agent knowm as Agbero.. Think and refine ur words b4 u pour here, as some of us know ur governor better than how u do.... Okayyyyy!
Do I have to take someone who can barely spell serious undecided First go improve yourself and take advantage of the free education in SW.. wink
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by avalontony(m): 1:04am On Mar 03, 2013
misterh: I am disappointed in Fashola for saying this. Even if okada had not been invented @ all, his killers would have devised another means to eliminate him. This is like calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it.
u go fear fear na........ na bicycle them go use?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OneNaira6: 1:53am On Mar 03, 2013
spade: man dis ejine guy baaaaaaad no be small grin as d guy take hold dem all down
can't stop laughing! grin grin grin grin this thread is the sh.i.tt grin cool

I didn't even notice the fights till the end and chineke, Ejine, I take off my hat for you. Nwoke knocked them out one by one despite being ganged up on. Na wa nooo. Ejine is on tough nigg@, if he got mouth like this, I wonder the punch he go give pesin.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OneNaira6: 1:54am On Mar 03, 2013
Ejiné:

Bros, the point you're trying to make has already been used by others, AND blown open showing it has no credibility.

Funny you say they were able to escape because they were on Okada. Pray tell what ever happened to the numerous celebrated cars and bikes supplied by Fashola to the Police (which were so celebrated on Nairaland, or are you quick to forget?).

You guys are quick to excuse the lax security in that school, but virtually incinerated GEJ for the UN Bombing!

It is the double standards I have a problem with.

You hail Fashola for Lekky Toll Gate.
You hail Fashola for building houses for monarchs (WTF!)
You hail Fashola for building a water tap
You hail Amosun for his upcoming "Air-conditioned Bridge" - A phucking Air-conditioned bridge!!

But at the same time, you turn around and roast "Retardeen" for everything.
Oguta Lake Port is attacked
Onitsha Sea Port is attacked
The numerous power projects are attacked.
But the federal power project which Aregbesola tried to claim for himself by shamelessly calling it O-Power? Mba - You have no problem with that.

Una really think say una dey score points abi?

I don't think many people realize the reason he wrote this but this post speaks volume. +1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by bongila(f): 3:31am On Mar 03, 2013
Ejine!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by drexx(m): 3:48am On Mar 03, 2013
Omo_Tier1: This statement goes to show Fashola's sophistication in governance. Here in the UK and even in the US, you often see and hear politicians use an incident to promote a government piece of legislation and to drive home their message why it is highly needed. And it helps keep the issues at the fore front and people continue to discuss it and expose themselves towhat the legislation is all about. It has achieved success for most of these politicians down here and no doubt this is exactly what Fashola was trying to do.

His message about community policing by the citizen is very important. A situation where some particular people will go to the village and bring 15 people back with them to lagos to come squat in the name of doing business, hustling etc and after a few days you can't find them anymore. Yet people are wondering why crime in Lagos is suddenly on the increase. Those that live in that neighbourhood should rightly inform the police and security agencies so they keep an eye on such peeps.

This was how people from Akwa-Ibom invaded the GRA in Benin with their brothers and sisters all in the name of squatting and doing Okada business during the day and the once very peaceful GRA with its lovely greens became a zone of constant robbery!
@_
I am yet to see someone as foolish, dumb and daft as you are. Who told you that it is Akwa Ibom people that are robbing in G.R.A. Do Akwa Ibom people have antecedents of criminality. I won't blame you though. Your reasoning is very shallow. Ask a typical nigerian which of the two between an Akwa Ibomite and a Bini person who is likely to engage in crime. Which G.R.A are you blabbing about. The one I stay? Or the one at Uselu? If robbers are attacking you, just know that they are those siblings of yours who have refused to get a life. And am warning you, never you speak ill of Akwa Ibom people again. We have high moral standards. Not like binis that are globally known as internet fraudsters and international pr. ostitutes. Zombie

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by jmaine: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2013
Too late I missed the action . . .Bros Ejine epic hauling of boulders and rocks on the very terrible hypocrites . . .

Highlighting the " Okada" part instead of speaking on the poisonous effect on the root cause of cultism leaves much to be desired . . .

As usual "god" Raji Fash is always right . . .

P:S === > bros Ejine is a soldier . . .abeg come collect ya lappy jare . . Na talent hunt things wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Photos Of Peter Obi At Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry's Cross Over Night / Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.