Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:10 AM

Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church (49213 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by biolabee(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I soo love what you have said here, it is very important for each of us to not only seek but listen and oblidge to the Holy
Spirit leading. Sometimes we do not do or oblidge to His prompts becouse we are bombarded with threats and voices that compels us to do as told as we do not want to be made an axample of what is stressed to be the results of not doind what the preachers say.

I for one, know that my spirit is turmoil when it comes to the giving and ticthing acts. I have secretly seeked out and gave to the ones in need who's prayer seem to go unanswered when I regard myself as Gods hands, partner and vessel here on earth. I have never redirected my tithes to these activities but have thought deeply and have suggested to some of the
church prominant people that a few number of big tithers/ tithes to be seeking out to help;

a) financially support the associate Pastors who are doing God's work but are not earning a wage and struggle to make ends meet,
b) the widow who every winter catches pnuemonia becouse the house she is staying in, is cold and leaking prompting prayer requests every winter but no action from the church to prevent this from happening in the first place becouse the one winter has been harder than the other and the pnuemonia is threatening to take her life,
c) an HIV church member who seems to be succumbing to the deases becouse the treatment/drugs side effects taking a toll on the frail body, as a result of bad diet or lack of nutritional food. Here are agains prayers are requested that this time she/ he should not die.
d) the mother or fatherless little girl or boy staying with a granny who earns governmental grants which can not take care of the kids or herself as a results the kids go to school without shoes or jersey in winter and going for a day or two without a meal.
The list goes on, tgen how could distributing God's money to where in needed most be sinful? When we are called to be God's co-workers, vessels, hands and in so doing answering prayers and restoring faith to that little boy and preventing him from selling drugs and robbing people, stopping that little girl from selling her body to feed her family and contracting aids in the process?

Arent we suppose to prevent these horrible stories from even coming to play before people loose faith in God while our Pastors chang e Gucci's for Armanis and Porsche's for Jets?

Lord, these are last days tge days of deception, let your will/ truth prevail in mist of the noise. Amen.

I love this
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by ezme(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2013
Anybody that still feels he should tithe can continue practicing Judaism. Its always difficult to throw away a default position especially when you have been indoctrinated to do so all your Christian life.

P.S: Anyone who comes here to say God specifically instructed him/her to tithe should read up the mental condition called "schizophrenia"

3 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by christemmbassey(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2013
ezme: Anybody that still feels he should tithe can continue practicing Judaism. Its always difficult to throw away a default position especially when you have been indoctrinated to do so all your Christian life.

P.S: Anyone who comes here to say God specifically instructed him/her to tithe should read up the mental condition called "schizophrenia"
thats xtrem bro, dont let Bidam see this ya post o, i only asked him if treated malaria and d bros nearly reported me to ange Michael and here u are suggesting they see a psychiatrist, u are on ya own o.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by PastorKun(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2013
christemmbassey: thats xtrem bro, dont let Bidam see this ya post o, i only asked him if treated malaria and d bros nearly reported me to ange Michael and here u are suggesting they see a psychiatrist, u are on ya own o.

He truly desperately needs to see a psychiatrist. That aside I remain convinced that like Joagbaje he is a tithe collector and not tithe giver as he claims. No tithe giver would so desperately twist scriptures to justify being ripped off like bidam does.

1 Like

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2013
ezme: Anybody that still feels he should tithe can continue practicing Judaism. Its always difficult to throw away a default position especially when you have been indoctrinated to do so all your Christian life.

the rantings of an "unbelieving", unrepentant carnal christian(in name ).

1 Like

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by christemmbassey(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

He truly desperately needs to see a psychiatrist. That aside I remain convinced that like Joagbaje he is a tithe collector and not tithe giver as he claims. No tithe giver would so desperately twist scriptures to justify being ripped like bidam does.
ah ah ah ah , una wan block person oil well and xpect him to laugh, am very sure he is on fasting praying die die die die die die and fire fire fire to all of una. Check their posts .
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by christemmbassey(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2013
Bidam: the rantings of an "unbelieving", unrepentant carnal christian(in name ).
@ Bidam, pls, incase i repent and decide to 'PAY' tithe, where will i see the LEVITES in Nigeria? because i will like to do it according to the bible. Besides, why do u ppl always use 'PAY' ur tithe instead of give, pay conotes enjoyment of a utility. Pay carrys a sense of 'debt' u pay for something never for nothing and giving means benevolence, when u give u dont expect anything but u are express love. When you pay ur buying something, Christ paid for all my shopings, i dont even need anything cos when Jesus paid, he paid for everything i will ever need. oh how i wish i can make u understand what we have in Jesus,
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Rather, preaching faithful stewardship is getting difficult

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by christemmbassey(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

He truly desperately needs to see a psychiatrist. That aside I remain convinced that like Joagbaje he is a tithe collector and not tithe giver as he claims. No tithe giver would so desperately twist scriptures to justify being ripped like bidam does.
on the issue of twisting the scriptures my brother Bidam is innoscent, he never twisted any scripture, all he does is, google all the key words that have something to do with 'pay your tithes' achieve them, copy and paste them without checking that's why most times his posts never had conection with quoted posts. That explains why if you ask him to comment on deut 14:22, you will see, -can a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me......MAL 3. So my bros no de twist but de copy and paste articles with twisted scriptures. @ bidam, no mind bros Fros o, truths don too plenty inside im belle.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Godseagle(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Goshen360:

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Matthew 23:23

Extract

Who was Jesus talking to? Answer - scribes and Pharisees

Who are these scribes and Pharisees? Answer - hypocrites.

Are these people Christians? Answer - NO

What tithe does these people pay? Answer - of mint and anise and cummin

What is this tithe of mint and anise and cummin based on? Answers - matters of the law

Are Christians still under the law of Moses? Answer - NO

Did Jesus say, "these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone"? Answer - YES! Why, Jesus was still under the law of Moses and had not died to effect the New Covenant. He cannot contradict the law in order to fulfill it. Christ's death and resurrection ENDED the law of Moses. So, the tithe practiced in Matthew 23:23 is still MATTERS OF THE LAW...of Moses. So also is Malachi 3
. And how do you interprete matthew 5 vs 17 when Jesus said " i have not come to abolish the Law and the Prophets, but I have come to fulfill them.?
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Godseagle: . And how do you interprete matthew 5 vs 17 when Jesus said " i have not come to abolish the Law and the Prophets, but I have come to fulfill them.?

hmm, easy.

He has fulfilled the LAW which means we are no more under the LAW but grace.

The Tithe was part of the LAW and has been done away with.

We will not allow Judaizers Tithers bring us back under the LAW that JESUS has fulfilled smiley
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
frosbel:

hmm, easy.

He has fulfilled the LAW which means we are no more under the LAW but grace.

The Tithe was part of the LAW and has been done away with.

We will not allow Judaizers Tithers bring us back under the LAW that JESUS has fulfilled smiley

So you think you are now free to steal eh? You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^^^

"For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God." - Romans 8:14

or

"because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:2

If you want to be ruled by the Law of Sin and Death , that is your choice.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by ezme(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

He truly desperately needs to see a psychiatrist. That aside I remain convinced that like Joagbaje he is a tithe collector and not tithe giver as he claims. No tithe giver would so desperately twist scriptures to justify being ripped off like bidam does.
I'm surprised he hasn't made an appearance here.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by JIL(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
christemmbassey: on the issue of twisting the scriptures my brother Bidam is innoscent, he never twisted any scripture, all he does is, google all the key words that have something to do with 'pay your tithes' achieve them, copy and paste them without checking that's why most times his posts never had conection with quoted posts. That explains why if you ask him to comment on deut 14:22, you will see, -can a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me......MAL 3. So my bros no de twist but de copy and paste articles with twisted scriptures. @ bidam, no mind bros Fros o, truths don too plenty inside im belle.

The other day, he posted Psalm 23 to justify tithing. grin grin grin

Nothing person no go hear from these bible twisters.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

"For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God." - Romans 8:14

or

"because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:2

If you want to be ruled by the Law of Sin and Death , that is your choice.

Is it you that doesn't believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit that is being led by the Spirit of God? Do you even believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is God, if you think you are free from the law of sin?
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by christemmbassey(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Godseagle: . And how do you interprete matthew 5 vs 17 when Jesus said " i have not come to abolish the Law and the Prophets, but I have come to fulfill them.?
its like marriage, the wedding fulfills, there are things the couples can not do again because the wedding frees them from such obligations. Another way to look at it is this. A woman collected a loan of N20'000 and agreed to pay a monthly intrest of N2,000 until the loan is fully paid back, after lets say 8months her husband came back from the UK and paid up the loan and all outstanding intrests if any, now the man by this action , did not cancel or abolish the agreement between his wife and the bank but fulfills all the terms of the loan agreement(covenant) and effectively ends the transactions between the bank and his wife. Now, i want to ask u, will the woman continue to pay the 2k monthly intrest? Pls i want u to answer. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Is it you that doesn't believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit that is being led by the Spirit of God? Do you even believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is God, if you think you are free from the law of sin?

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of GOD , God has ONE Spirit not TWO.

Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD, even demons know better than a so called Christian, let's hear the demons :

"He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Swear to God that you won't torture me!" - Mark 5:7

You cannot be the Son of the most high and be the most High at the same time, if you disengage your thinking from the deeperlife cult, maybe you will see the TRUTH a bit clearer, alas you are bound the traditions of MEN.

I cannot help you.

2 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by MissOpe(f): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
Bidam: bro..it is not about liking post..people hate truth na..nobody liked JESUS either. grin

Shut up ur mouth Bidam... Some people liked Jesus during his Era.... The 11 disciples did.... After all d bible said Many are called but few are chosen... Where are d few to like ur post....? Nobody Whc simply means everything u've being saying are fallacies...btw stop quoting people's text... Olodo.

4 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Goshen360(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
christemmbassey: its like marriage, the wedding fulfills, there are things the couples can not do again because the wedding frees them from such obligations. Another way to look at it is this. A woman collect a loan of N20'000 and agreed to pay a monthly intrest of N2,000 until the loan is paid back, after lets say 8months her husband came back from UK and paid up the loan and all outstanding intrests if any, now the man by this action , did not cancel or abolish the agreement between his wife and the bank but fulfills all the terms of the loan agreement(covenant) and effectively ends the transactions between the bank and his wife. Now, i want to ask u, will the woman continue to pay the 2k monthly intrest? Pls i waxt u to answer.

Oh man of God, I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH WITH THE LOVE OF CHRIST. You've explained it in a simple way interacting with everyday event but permit me to shoot more arrows of the mighty and release the sword of the Spirit to further buttress. God bless you man of God.

1 Like

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Goshen360(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
@ Miss Ope, I got your email but my reply isn't delivering.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
christemmbassey:

its like marriage, the wedding fulfills, there are things the couples can not do again because the wedding frees them from such obligations. Another way to look at it is this. A woman collect a loan of N20'000 and agreed to pay a monthly intrest of N2,000 until the loan is paid back, after lets say 8months her husband came back from UK and paid up the loan and all outstanding intrests if any, now the man by this action , did not cancel or abolish the agreement between his wife and the bank but fulfills all the terms of the loan agreement(covenant) and effectively ends the transactions between the bank and his wife. Now, i want to ask u, will the woman continue to pay the 2k monthly intrest? Pls i waxt u to answer.

Let me give you a better illustration of the tithe and marriage instead of the warped one you gave above.

Marriage under the law is like the wife is afraid to commit adultery because of the consequences but under grace the wife refuses to commit adultery because she loves her husband. The fact that she is now under grace doesn't rule out the fact that she is married. The marriage covenant remains intact. If you are married, does your wife stay in the marriage out of fear or because of love?
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Oh man of God, I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH WITH THE LOVE OF CHRIST. You've explained it in a simple way interacting with everyday event but permit me to shoot more arrows of the might and release the sword of the Spirit to further buttress. God bless you man of God.

Not surprised. You can't think crooked and walk straight.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Not surprised. You can't think crooked and walk straight.

even simple things of scripture baffle you !
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
frosbel:

even simple things of scripture baffle you !

That's why I need the Holy Spirit to guide me every step of the way. Can you tell me what laws and commandments Abraham obeyed?
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by christemmbassey(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Let me give you a better illustration of the tithe and marriage instead of the warped one you gave above.

Marriage under the law is like the wife is afraid to commit adultery because of the consequences but under grace the wife refuses to commit adultery because she loves her husband. The fact that she is now under grace doesn't rule out the fact that she is married. The marriage covenant remains intact. If you are married, does your wife stay in the marriage out of fear or because of love?
sir, i was not trying to explain 'marriage under the law' but i spoke like Jesus, and i said, "its like marriage" if you cant understand this elementary parable, i wonder what u'll do with Jesus' parables. Oga snr pastor Ola, pls answer the question in that my 'warped' post, will the woman continue to pay 2k every month, after her husband had fully paid up the loan+intrest? Expecting ur reply. Remain blessed sir.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Goshen360(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2013

First, correct yourself. It is NOT 'abolish', it is 'destroy'

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. - Mat 5:17 (KJV)

Many people hang on this verse taking the words of Jesus out of context and applying it that the law of Moses continues or we, Christians are still living under the dispensation of Moses. The whole context of Matthew contradict such interpretations.

The word 'destroy' is the Greek word katalyō or Kataluo that means to dissolve, disunite what has been joined together. Hence, what that context means is this,

Think not that I am come to DISSOLVE\DISUNITE the law, or the prophets: I am not come to DISSOLVE\DISUNITE, but to FULFILL. The word 'fulfill' is the Greek word plēroō and it means,

1) to make full, to fill up, i.e. to fill to the full
a) to cause to abound, to furnish or supply liberally
1) I abound, I am liberally supplied
2) to render full, i.e. to complete
a) to fill to the top: so that nothing shall be wanting to full measure, fill to the brim
b) to consummate: a number
1) to make complete in every particular, to render perfect
2) to carry through to the end, to accomplish, carry out, (some undertaking)
c) to carry into effect, bring to realisation, realise
1) of matters of duty: to perform, execute
2) of sayings, promises, prophecies, to bring to pass, ratify, accomplish
3) to fulfill, i.e. to cause God's will (as made known in the law) to be obeyed as it should be, and God's promises (given through the prophets) to receive fulfillment

Hence, we understand that without Christ, the law of Moses is NOT complete or perfect for the purpose of the law was to bring the Jews to Christ. Now, that Christ has come, the law is fulfilled, perfected and completed. Therefore, it is consistent with other scriptures such as,

New International Version (©1984)
Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
New Living Translation (©2007)
For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.
English Standard Version (©2001)
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. - Romans 10:4

4 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by christemmbassey(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Goshen360:

First, correct yourself. It is NOT 'abolish', it is 'destroy'

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. - Mat 5:17 (KJV)

Many people hang on this verse taking the words of Jesus out of context and applying it that the law of Moses continues or we, Christians are still living under the dispensation of Moses. The whole context of Matthew contradict such interpretations.

The word 'destroy' is the Greek word katalyō or Kataluo that means to dissolve, disunite what has been joined together. Hence, what that context means is this,

Think not that I am come to DISSOLVE\DISUNITE the law, or the prophets: I am not come to DISSOLVE\DISUNITE, but to FULFILL. The word 'fulfill' is the Greek word plēroō and it means,

1) to make full, to fill up, i.e. to fill to the full
a) to cause to abound, to furnish or supply liberally
1) I abound, I am liberally supplied
2) to render full, i.e. to complete
a) to fill to the top: so that nothing shall be wanting to full measure, fill to the brim
b) to consummate: a number
1) to make complete in every particular, to render perfect
2) to carry through to the end, to accomplish, carry out, (some undertaking)
c) to carry into effect, bring to realisation, realise
1) of matters of duty: to perform, execute
2) of sayings, promises, prophecies, to bring to pass, ratify, accomplish
3) to fulfill, i.e. to cause God's will (as made known in the law) to be obeyed as it should be, and God's promises (given through the prophets) to receive fulfillment

Hence, we understand that without Christ, the law of Moses is NOT complete or perfect for the purpose of the law was to bring the Jews to Christ. Now, that Christ has come, the law is fulfilled, perfected and completed. Therefore, it is consistent with other scriptures such as,

New International Version (©1984)
Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
New Living Translation (©2007)
For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.
English Standard Version (©2001)
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. - Romans 10:4
free bible school, thank you Jesus, we came as berean christians you are turning us into better Pauls, filling us with divine nourishments from the Spirit tro your son Goshen360. @bidam, ola et al, i know say instead of una to come eat better food una de busy googling malachi 3 to copy and paste here,, after una come carry face like say God cheat una.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU ARE BLESSED FOR NOT TITHING

1.You are under grace (Romans 6:14)

2.God said he would supply all our needs without mentioning the tithe (Philippians 4:19)

3.Our gifts are sweet-smelling sacrifice that is acceptable and pleasing to God (Philippians 4:18)

4.God Loves a Cheerful giver. (2 Corinthians 9:7)

5.The Spirit gives life (Romans 8:5-10)

Source

3 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
frosbel:

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of GOD , God has ONE Spirit not TWO.

I know that you don't believe in the Holy Trinity just as you don't believe in tithes and offerings. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are the Personalities in the godhead.

"Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth: is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come. He shall glorify Me: for He shall receive of Mine, and shall show it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of Mine and shall show it to you"
(John 16:13-15).

Can you see members of the Godhead bolded in the verses quoted up there? Do you see that the Holy Spirit is a Person just as our Lord Jesus Christ and the Father are? These three are One God.

frosbel:

Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD, even demons know better than a so called Christian, let's hear the demons :

"He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Swear to God that you won't torture me!" - Mark 5:7

You cannot be the Son of the most high and be the most High at the same time, if you disengage your thinking from the deeperlife cult, maybe you will see the TRUTH a bit clearer, alas you are bound the traditions of MEN.

Do you know what it means to be the only begotten Son of God? I know you erroneously believe that Jesus Christ is only human like you and me but read the verses I quoted above to correct your heretical beliefs.

frosbel:

I cannot help you.

Only God can help you, call on Him before it's too late.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

I know that you don't believe in the Holy Trinity just as you don't believe in tithes and offerings. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are the Personalities in the godhead.

(John 16:13-15).

The Babylon Catholic Church initiated the Trinity which is nowhere found in scripture , and your cult teaches the same heresy.

Because of your trinity idol, thousands of Christians have lost their lives to the sword.

God is ONE.

Can you see members of the Godhead bolded in the verses quoted up there? Do you see that the Holy Spirit is a Person just as our Lord Jesus Christ and the Father are? These three are One God.

Engage your brain and think, stop quoting man made traditions back to me. You think God is some hydra-headed being , I say Nay , he ONE, Yahweh is not a MAN, cannot DIE and cannot be tempted.

Even the demons know more than you on this matter, what a shame.

Do you know what it means to be the only begotten Son of God? I know you erroneously believe that Jesus Christ is only human like you and me but read the verses I quoted above to correct your heretical beliefs.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God , he never called himself GOD, that's a figment of your warped imagination.

Let's hear Peter :

"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, "You are the Christ." - Mark 8:29

Peter called Jesus the Son of GOD , Christ and Messiah, don't you think this was a good time to call him GOD.

Start using your Brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.