Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan (11629 Views)

Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi / Buhari Should Never Shake A Woman(haram) President Or Not, He Can Do This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by gramci: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sultan of sokoto u don hear? Tell your boys that they will surely be defeated. Shikena
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
That sultan must be a g*oat 2 hav suggestd amnesty 4 dos ediots:/
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by gramci: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

One tomahawk is what boko haram needs to bring down this retardeen.

Old man stop watching cartoon network.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Maxymilliano(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

Evil boko should be crushed. Both the sultan and bamanga tukur who spoke and pleaded for them should be tortured to death.
Tompolo, Ateke, boyloaf should be ejected from aso rock and hanged nakedly. That to me is justice.
U don't leave one and do the other.

Those Niger Delta militants you mentioned are rogues, I never for a day see them as militant but economic saboteurs and I really hope they get treated as such someday, thanks to the revelations I got from the late Soboma George far back 2007.

To the issue here, do you really watch the proceedings on TV and things that were said? Was surprised to see Alhaji. Adamu Chiroma gracing the forum and bore his mind on topical issues in same forum.

Issue of BH transcend some of what we try to make it to be here, that was why I asked earlier your position on the topic.

Will you still adopt this current posture if Buhari comes out to endorse amnesty for BH?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by babaowo: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
hmmmmm........... nkan nmbe!!!
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by PointB: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nice one.

Why should he grant amnesty to unrepentant murderers and terrorists?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by mutualrespect(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
This jona man is weak. I will not b surprised if he succumb soonest. I dey laughhhhhh ahhh grin
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by omoodeogere(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
amnesty nah wah o after killing innocent souls naija for u grin
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by oshioke2012: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

Evil boko should be crushed. Both the sultan and bamanga tukur who spoke and pleaded for them should be tortured to death.
Tompolo, Ateke, boyloaf should be ejected from aso rock and hanged nakedly. That to me is justice.
U don't leave one and do the other.

Dats d wrongest, most wicked nd d blindest judgement av ever heard, wats ur basis for calling all those names, u av let sentiments cloud ur jugements, see, left for pple like u nd such toughts, peace nd compromise wil neva be archieved... Most pple knw d truth behind dis bokoh. pple, even d men at d high tops of d country, dey are only giving us a show... pls b mindful of wat u say nd hope dat d wicked be brought to justice sumday
JUDGE NT FOR U SHALL NT BE JUDGED
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by AK481(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

U av nothing to offer. Empty upstairs u are.

If only u knew what he meant....you wud av agreed with him.

1 Like

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by barikay: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ngwakwe: Even if there is Amnesty, it will look shameful to announce it publicly thereby offending the sensibility of their Victims.

At least they now have Almajiri schools and tomorrow the culture of neglecting those Children and allowing them to roam the street should be criminalized whilst irresponsible parents should be punished
That's the best option
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Will you still adopt this current posture if Buhari comes out to endorse amnesty for BH?

why would Buhari endorse amnesty for Evil Boko. he has a record and history of crushing religious extremists when he was head of states. He has spoken against them so why would he?
Buhari will surely crush those morrafuckers not even talk with them the way the retardeen seems to be suggesting.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by sweetgala(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
I like this goodluck move.
Why grant amnesty for criminals, there is not even a concept upon which the conversation would be developed. Boko Haram are not a political opposition group (yes I know it is northern pdp cheesy ) and their fundamentals goes against the character of the federal republic of Nigeria.

GEJ must not budge.. the termite mound is collapsing and we'll see the innards soon
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
oshioke2012:

Dats d wrongest, most wicked nd d blindest judgement av ever heard, wats ur basis for calling all those names, u av let sentiments cloud ur jugements, see, left for pple like u nd such toughts, peace nd compromise wil neva be archieved... Most pple knw d truth behind dis bokoh. pple, even d men at d high tops of d country, dey are only giving us a show... pls b mindful of wat u say nd hope dat d wicked be brought to justice sumday

what are u saying? are u more or less insinuating that those murderers i called never at one time or the other caused the death of the innocent right in this country or what exactly are u saying?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by gramci: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
AK 48:

Reta.rds like him lacks the luxury of comprehension.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Donmams(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Don't give ghosts amnesty you hear ba? When the JTF declared about 20 bokos wanted a few months ago and you still say they are ghosts? And some foolish people on Nairaland are even supporting you. Any way like i said don't you dare give them amnesty. You will also receive no amnesty in 2015. Stuuuupeeed presido!
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
AK 48:

Now i got the gist. thanks.

gratiaeo:
2015 vote 4 me and I'll give U̶̲̥̅̊ amnesty.......... Guy use your brain nah

Apologies

gramci:

Reta.rds like him lacks the luxury of comprehension.

Ok Foool, what are u saying again?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by politicalpastor: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
gonon: He he he. Uncle Mona, nice one though

EH, NA WHAOOOO, IS THIS JONATHAN? SHIT , NIGERIAN STRESS DON MAKE THE GUY OLD,
MAKE UNA BEG SAY MAKE HIM NOR CONTEST FOR 2015, WE ARE TIRED OF LOSING PRESIDENT
WHILE STILL IN OFFICE. MAKE HIM GO SITDOWN FOR BAYELSA MAKE HIM ENJOY HIS FOUR YEARS LOOT.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
Boko boys have said it time without number dat de are doing d work dat allah send to do.so de dont need amnesty.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
el bin manny:
Give me one reason why I shouldn't call u a f.o,ol?

Your father is a ret'a'rd. . . .you miserable sonovabitch.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by earthgreeners(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Maxymilliano: By SaharaReporters, New York

President Goodluck Jonathan today began a two-day tour of restive states of Borno and Yobe states.

The president arrived Maiduguri on a presidential jet met briefly with the governor of Borno and then flew on a helicopter to Damaturu, the Yobe state capital.

The two northern Nigerian states have been under sustained attacks from Islamist militants, Boko Haram, a group that has vowed to force the Nigerian government to adopt Islamic law.

At a town hall meeting in Damaturu Mr. Jonathan said his administration will not be granting amnesty to Boko Haram fighters until such a time the group comes out in the public to dialogue with the federal government.

Mr. Jonathan is expected to leave Yobe later tonight for Maiduguri where he is expected to continue the presidential tour tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
oshioke2012:

did u just type this trash? are u high on something? SMH for you!

U r a full time muntula! now i know there are bokos on NL! fukn !diot!
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by gramci: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

Now i got the gist. thanks.

Apologies

Ok Foool, what are u saying again?

In your haste to comment on threads and dish out insults, you don't even take time to comprehend peoples comment. Its as if your brain is programmed to auto comment: whenever you see GEJ on a thread you auto respond "retarde.en.

Only ret.ards are programmed that way. It will help you a lot if you go see a shrink.

1 Like

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by elbinmanny(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Your father is a ret'a'rd. . . .you miserable sonovabitch.
never argue with mo.oron conceived in a brothel they will bring u down to their level and beat u with experience gringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Kells677(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: President Goodluck Jonathan declared that there will be no amnesty for members of Boko Haram for now. The president made the declaration a few minutes ago during a town hall meeting in Damaturu, Yobe State.

Some national dailies had speculated that the President may declare amnesty for all Boko Haram members during his state visit to Yobe and Borno today and tomorrow. The Sultan of Sokoto also called for amnesty for Boko Haram members a few days ago.

The president while answering questions during the town hall meeting declared "I cannot declare amnesty for ghosts"
ok *continue drinkin my dettol wit kwirikwiri*
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by oshioke2012: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

what are u saying? are u more or less insinuating that those murderers i called never at one time or the other caused the death of the innocent right in this country or what exactly are u saying?
Far frm it, placing condermination on dis persons is d problem here, like i said, most pple knw all dis tinz. Do u knw how many of them(top country boys) are more involved dan d names u mentioned? D pple we see nd hear abt are jst placed there to cloud us off d better picture of d real bad guys, so lets pray dat d bad ones are sum day brought to justice! By d way u mentioned d sultan too, apart frm d amnesty tin he mentioned, is dia any other reason for u to conderm him?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Pacesetter2: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Giving amnesty to Faceless humans being?...who even made such suggestions...if he grant them...if he grants them then other sect will come with full force
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Willgates(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

Should it even be considered? Don't u think his killer friends that includes tompolo, boyloaf, Ateke etc that were involved in the killing of the innocent especially at atlas cove lagos who have been granted amnesty should be prosecuted also?
The loved ones of the killed are still waiting for justice.

who did d SS Freedom fighters kill? Ur father?
Were/are u too stupid to knw dat dos guy were clearly fighting d FG 4dey rights? Nw who is BH fighting n 4wat?

1 Like

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by oshioke2012: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
greateros:

did u just type this trash? are u high on something? SMH for you!

U r a full time muntula! now i know there are bokos on NL! fukn !diot!
I believe ur parents neva bothered to pay a dim as skul fees for ur education, did i call for ur concern on my write up, up pathetic bad wagon, hipocratic lunatic who cannot comprehend simple english. An obvious antichrist, inshort am coming bk for u, make i first enter bank first
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Willgates(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

Should it even be considered? Don't u think his killer friends that includes tompolo, boyloaf, Ateke etc that were involved in the killing of the innocent especially at atlas cove lagos who have been granted amnesty should be prosecuted also?

Were/are u too stupid to knw dat dos guy were clearly fighting d FG 4dey rights? Nw who is BH fighting n 4wat??
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Willgates(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

Were/are u too stupid to knw dat dos guy were clearly fighting d FG 4dey rights? Nw who is BH fighting n 4wat
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by earthgreeners(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Willgates:
Were/are u too stupid to knw dat dos guy were clearly fighting d FG 4dey rights? Nw who is BH fighting n 4wat

sorry, i thought u said Tompolo boys killed your father and brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Lawyers Set To Defend Governor Ganduje At Tribunal / Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... / 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.