Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,529 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:49 AM

No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan (11653 Views)

Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi / Buhari Should Never Shake A Woman(haram) President Or Not, He Can Do This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by digospel2: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Truly, forgiveness begins with repentance. If boko haramist will boldly come out and surrender their weapons and denounce forcing Nigerians to believe in what they believe, only and only then they can be forgiven. For now, they should be treated as terrorist.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Symphony007: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem: What does he mean by "for now" ?
So he may be thinking of giving those killers amnesty if they come out just the way his murderous friends like tompolo, Ateke, boyloaf were given eh?
Foolish thought.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by gramci: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
karl max: if gej is foolish then What Would u call your bedsheet tying sultan that proposed amnesty for terrorists? he most be an idiotic simpleton

Don't mind him
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by princenayo: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Granting Amnesty is the most unreasonable thing anybody can do. U dont grant Amnesty to someone who is not prepared drop weapons. Boko Haram is a terrorist group that moves by ideology. so if grant them Amnesty , wat happens to their believes? Wat happens to their virgins waiting for them in heaven?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by makon384: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
It appears the president is wearing a bullet proof vest underneath. I am sure every precautionary measure is being taken to avoid any mishap.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by searay(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by harryakon: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
We all know Jonathan's ability to change mouth faster than lagos weather
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

U av nothing to offer. Empty upstairs u are.

I feel insulted, while the insult
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by ucnduka(f): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Why should they even spew amnesty from their mouths biko? GEJ should be talking of serving justice for those who were killed mercilessly...I'm just tired of this PDP govt where all sorts of criminals even terrorists are/would be paid money from the national treasury for their atrocities instead of facing justice...amnesty?seriously?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
See as President Jonathan is all smiles while his TERRORIST hosts looks forlorn and daring.

Anticipating a bomb blast any time soon to let him know he is not welcomed.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by kinguwem: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

Should it even be considered? Don't u think his killer friends that includes tompolo, boyloaf, Ateke etc that were involved in the killing of the innocent especially at atlas cove lagos who have been granted amnesty should be prosecuted also?
The loved ones of the killed are still waiting for justice.
The militants had economic importance & were bold & focused. BH has nothing to offer, they are cowardly & faceless.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
Kells677: ok *continue drinkin my dettol wit kwirikwiri*
. Suicidal”
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
Eeyah, laughable GEJ. Clueless as ever.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
gramci:

In your haste to comment on threads and dish out insults, you don't even take time to comprehend peoples comment. Its as if your brain is programmed to auto comment: whenever you see GEJ on a thread you auto respond "retarde.en.

Only ret.ards are programmed that way. It will help you a lot if you go see a shrink.

Goon, am mobile and mistakes are bound to happen in all forms. Only a fool like u will claim perfection. Ode.
besides, GEJ is trully a retardeen, no question about that.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
gratiaeo:
I feel insulted, while the insult

Av apologize, hope u av seen it?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
Willgates:
who did d SS Freedom fighters kill? Ur father?
Were/are u too stupid to knw dat dos guy were clearly fighting d FG 4dey rights? Nw who is BH fighting n 4wat?

And are u aware that in the process of fighting for their very selfish rights, innocent lives were lost not only in ND but extended to lagos. Ask ur miserable father, he surely didn't tell u this fool.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nonybb: thank God, no amnesty for BUHARI

Mumu, are u aware that pdp = evil boko?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Pygru: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
berem: How can Boko haram want amnesty in the first place when their mentors are PDP members and they own 83 percent of Oil Blocks in Nigeria? abeg make i hear word! angry
shut ur mouth angry
stop spewing rubbish
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Skoopy:
What exactly do u want?

Would u and ur entire household mind a visitation from evil boko?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akpan107: that is a political talks... To him,(GEJ) ''for now'' may simply mean: i wont give u amnesty now and i will ''never'' give... you...

And it may not be so. Let's not insinuate what the retardeen didn't say and dwell on what he said.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Symphony007: the niger delta militants kidnapped foreigners, attacked oil instalations and brought attention to the greed and expliotation going on in the niger delta region while being known to the public and their demands clear. they did'nt use bombs to stupidly kill they people for no reason and being hidden like rats..

Oga, those bastards left their base and went to lagos atlas cove to kill all for their selfish interest. Present development has just proven to all sane minds that they were indeed fighting for their pockets.
Even we in ND knows how they terrorize their own even here especially if anyone is suspected not to be in support of their greed.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
kinguwem: The militants had economic importance & were bold & focused. BH has nothing to offer, they are cowardly & faceless.

U must be joking right? What useless focus are u talking about? Has the ND been emancipated? The people still remain in their terrible state while the pockets of these murders has been emancipated. What importance do these theives have?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by gramci: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem:

Goon, am mobile and mistakes are bound to happen in all forms. Only a fool like u will claim perfection. Ode.
besides, GEJ is trully a retardeen, no question about that.

cheesygrin you blind ni? Retar.din I ask again you blind? You just prove to me that you are among those folks that don't read before commenting on posts because you are "mobile" as you said.

1 Like

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by blackbeau1(f): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
Perferct.let them explain succintly the reason behind their masaccre of christians and other nigerians
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
gramci:

cheesygrin you blind ni? Retar.din I ask again you blind? You just prove to me that you are among those folks that don't read before commenting on posts because you are "mobile" as you said.

Goon, now u av decided to be foolish. Be my guest. grin grin
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Thunder fire dat ur mouth wey the cal u berem. Did i hear u say 83 percent? U want make boy block that northern pipeline abi. Idiot.. Wait. Which type of oil i hear self. Na grandnut oil. Abi na palm oil? Idiot. See i promise una 2015 wen election go hot.. D young leader JOHN TOGO. Go cum bak.. Wait na una tink sey boko-haram pas militant abi?

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by majeed1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]President Goodluck Jonathan declared that there will be no amnesty for members of Boko Haram for now. The president made the declaration a few minutes ago during a town hall meeting in Damaturu, Yobe State.

Some national dailies had speculated that the President may declare amnesty for all Boko Haram members during his state visit to Yobe and Borno today and tomorrow. The Sultan of Sokoto also called for amnesty for Boko Haram members a few days ago.

The president while answering questions during the town hall meeting declare Mr president learn from your elders because they have seen more than you.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by ozodimgba(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2013
Umu anu beef mtcheeeeeewwww.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 1:59am On Mar 08, 2013
gramci:

he's so blinded by his hatred for GEJ that his retar/ded brain is set on auto to type RETARDEEN even when he has one as a father at home grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by EagleNest(m): 5:08am On Mar 08, 2013
Very good. You don't grant amnesty to ghosts.
BH must be unmasked first before we can then talk of amnesty.
Very, very good. smiley
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by xcuggsm(m): 6:02am On Mar 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: I prefer life imprisonment to death by any means.

There is no need of putting a suicide bomber to death as it will also help him get the 72 anticipated virgins.

Let them be locked up for life and even at this I fear jail break.

This is actually an interesting angle to this. If the attraction of automatically inheriting 72 virgins is removed, these Islamic suicide bombers maybe decide to stay out of jail and enjoy the 4 wives they are entitled to marry.
The mere thought of inheriting 72 virgins and being endowed by Almighty Allah with a perpetual erection to effectively service them all is too tempting for any man to resist!
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Truckpusher: he's so blinded by his hatred for GEJ that his retar/ded brain is set on auto to type RETARDEEN even when he has one as a father at home grin grin grin grin

DrugPusher, did u just say ur father is brain dead. Pele, the retardeen is surely in a better position than him no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" - Obasanjo / State Election Results: INEC Explains Collation Procedure / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Magu, Assures EFCC Of Senate Support(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.