Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,556 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:43 AM

No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan (11654 Views)

Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi / Buhari Should Never Shake A Woman(haram) President Or Not, He Can Do This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nonybb: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: President Goodluck Jonathan declared that there will be no amnesty for members of Boko Haram for now. The president made the declaration a few minutes ago during a town hall meeting in Damaturu, Yobe State.

Some national dailies had speculated that the President may declare amnesty for all Boko Haram members during his state visit to Yobe and Borno today and tomorrow. The Sultan of Sokoto also called for amnesty for Boko Haram members a few days ago.

The president while answering questions during the town hall meeting declared "I cannot declare amnesty for ghosts"
thank God, no amnesty for BUHARI

1 Like

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by earthgreeners(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Willgates:
who did d SS Freedom fighters kill? Ur father?
Were/are u too stupid to knw dat dos guy were clearly fighting d FG 4dey rights? Nw who is BH fighting n 4wat
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
el bin manny: never argue with mo.oron conceived in a brothel they will bring u down to their level and beat u with experience gringrincheesy

Look at this twerp. . .who is arguing with you ? Are you high ?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
oshioke2012:
I believe ur parents neva bothered to pay a dim as skul fees for ur education, did i call for ur concern on my write up, up pathetic bad wagon, hipocratic lunatic who cannot comprehend simple english. An obvious antichrist, inshort am coming for u!

thank god i have parents! u that u r picked up from the gutter and despite all effort to make u human u r still a heartless pig that u r 2day! hence your reason for raising any form of defense for the bloody boko!

useless, wasted spermatozoa! angry angry

arm robber! wetin u wan go bank go do? be careful there is CCTV in the banks! ole! angry angry

nkita ara! amu-ure!
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by alaoeri: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
ndu_chucks: @OP, The title of your thread is deceptive. What GEJ said was that he cannot give Amnesty to 'ghost'. As soon as he guarantees these people immunity, they will come out and GEJ will give them the necessary amnesty.
One of the few that understand GEJ statement, had it being the boko haramites came out & show face the retardinho won't have options other than to grant them amnesty like the niger delta militants in other word GEJ is saying come out & get your amnesty. 9ja na wah oh.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by elbinmanny(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Look at this twerp. . .who is arguing with you ? Are you high ?
just take a look at this incubated ediot? Does your psychiatrist know u now have asses to the internet? slowpoke!!!!!

1 Like

Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by onchefx: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
MAKE GEJ give boko haram ugbangbam!!! no be amnesty,abi GEJ WAN negotiate with terrorist? nei see make the man give the fire 4 fire
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by talk2s(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
He did not, has not, will not and never will he negotiate with mass murderers!
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Wsdm: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
As much as i am not happy on what the boko haram issue has brought to Nigeria but they complained severally that each time they sent a representative to meet with the govt officials, they where arrested and killed. Why now call them ghost. Mr. President Do something to curtail this menace instead of reading ARITSEJAFOR'S script for us.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
el bin manny: just take a look at this incubated ediot? Does your psychiatrist know u now have asses to the internet? slowpoke!!!!!

Now I have to admit that I'm being stupiid to have been infected by your stupidity. . . .don't bother replying cuz you can't even write well,so fu'c'k off !
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Someone noticed anything? Oga GEJ is wearing bullet proof inside. The kind security wey go dey damaturu nw na wetin i dey visualize.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by ccmiyke(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
nice one GEJ
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

One tomahawk is what boko haram needs to bring down this retardeen.

What would you gain and its that how they brought down your own papa.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by oshioke2012: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
greateros:

did u just type this trash? are u high on something? SMH for you!

U r a full time muntula! now i know there are bokos on NL! fukn !diot!
I hope u remember having worthless nd useless parents is as good as nt havind dem at all, pls dnt confuse stupidity for reasonability, gosh u ar so dumb to understand dat u dnt av to judge any1, i knw wat ur problem is lack of conceptual reasoning, no brains at all, i sorry for ur wife nd forth coming generation hw much dey will be useless to d society... Wat a pathetic fellow, useless, senseless, brainless... Inshrt, let me reserve my data for better persons, so whos next?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by oshioke2012: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
greateros:

thank god i have parents! u that u r picked up from the gutter and despite all effort to make u human u r still a heartless pig that u r 2day! hence your reason for raising any form of defense for the bloody boko!

useless, wasted spermatozoa! angry angry

arm robber! wetin u wan go bank go do? be careful there is CCTV in the banks! ole! angry angry

nkita ara! amu-ure!
Well, i guess d only tin ur worthless generation taught u is rubbery, oh so sorry dear, there are important nd big tractions done there too, up ur game boy!
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
gboss4sure:

What would you gain and its that how they brought down your own papa.

Do I care ? No

I only pity the poor folks out there without any feeling that they have a government who cares about them but itself.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by lacasa: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
How can he give Amnesty to his Party

Is PDP now a ghost
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
With this declaration,it would now be war without end
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by elbinmanny(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Now I have to admit that I'm being stupiid to have been infected by your stupidity. . . .don't bother replying cuz you can't even write well,so fu'c'k off !
The truth is that u have always been stupiid! But its like u really underestimated your stupidity cheesy Thank me for opening your eyes to it, that is the first step to getting sane grin
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by chizel: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
True talk my dear mr presdo,we are solidly behinde you.haters should go to hell
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
IYA NGBALI: With this declaration,it would now be war without end

Jonathan is not wise enough besides he only made the proclamation pending the public denouncement of violence by boko haram. .he has an attitude with deja vu.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Policewoman(f): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: President Goodluck Jonathan declared that there will be no amnesty for members of Boko Haram for now. The president made the declaration a few minutes ago during a town hall meeting in Damaturu, Yobe State.

Some national dailies had speculated that the President may declare amnesty for all Boko Haram members during his state visit to Yobe and Borno today and tomorrow. The Sultan of Sokoto also called for amnesty for Boko Haram members a few days ago.

The president while answering questions during the town hall meeting declared "I cannot declare amnesty for ghosts"
. I love my president for this. No amnesty for suicide bombers. Let them continue killing themselves.
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Skoopy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Demdem: What does he mean by "for now" ?
So he may be thinking of giving those killers amnesty if they come out just the way his murderous friends like tompolo, Ateke, boyloaf were given eh?
Foolish thought.
What exactly do u want?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Policewoman(f): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

One tomahawk is what boko haram needs to bring down this retardeen.
You dey mad. Take that Tomahawk and shove it up your ass. wink smiley
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by gramci: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
lacasa: How can he give Amnesty to his Party

Is PDP now a ghost

See them, cheesy
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
So he may be thinking of giving those killers amnesty if they come out just the way his murderous friends like tompolo, Ateke, boyloaf were given eh?
Foolish thought.
that is a political talks... To him,(GEJ) ''for now'' may simply mean: i wont give u amnesty now and i will ''never'' give... you...
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Burger01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Honestly speaking, Naija press sucks.. Them no go confirm story before they splash am for dailies.. Whoever roots for Amnesty for the Boko terrorist Haramist is a coward and enemy of Nigeria..
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by lacasa: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
gramci:

See them, cheesy

Rather u should see through ur foolish GEJ tongue

Some years back, GEJ said,. "they are in my government, judiciary,legislature and security!!" but now, "i will not declare amnesty to GHOSTs!!"

:So​, all those under security custody are ghosts?

Why is GEJ eating his own vomit?
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
GEJ pound them. Pound nama and bring all their cattle to the South so we can have enough meat grin

Amnesty ko Amnesty ni
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by karlmax2: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
if gej is foolish then What Would u call your bedsheet tying sultan that proposed amnesty for terrorists? he most be an idiotic simpleton
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by karlmax2: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
lacasa:

Rather u should see through ur foolish GEJ tongue

Some years back, GEJ said,. "they are in my government, judiciary,legislature and security!!" but now, "i will not declare amnesty to GHOSTs!!"

:So​, all those under security custody are ghosts?

Why is GEJ eating his own vomit?
if gej is foolish then What Would u call your bedsheet tying sultan that proposed amnesty for terrorists? he most be an idiotic simpleton
Re: No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan by Symphony007: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Foolish thought.
the niger delta militants kidnapped foreigners, attacked oil instalations and brought attention to the greed and expliotation going on in the niger delta region while being known to the public and their demands clear. they did'nt use bombs to stupidly kill they people for no reason and being hidden like rats..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Election Results: INEC Explains Collation Procedure / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Magu, Assures EFCC Of Senate Support(photos) / Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.