Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning (11340 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) / President Jonathan Commissions 500MW Omotosho Power Plant / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
jmaine:

Just another weak attempt . . . Question for dummies . . .Who awarded the contract in 2010 ?

Guess it's the comatose Yar Adua ? Yes grin

Una no dey shame . . . .

No GEJ awraded and commissioned it in 2005 when he was washing wrapper for Alamco

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by jmaine: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Prof Corruption:

No GEJ awraded and commissioned it in 2005 when he was washing wrapper for Alamco

The said Omotosho Phase two plant started in 2010 , so am wondering what OBJ and 2005 has to deal with it . . .

Straw grasping identified . . . . . . Now take a bow bruv,

your cynic attempt is hereby declared null and void . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by CyberG: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2013
Copy copy president retadeenho who cannot come up with his own ORIGINAL ideas and projects.

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by gramci: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2013
CyberG: Copy copy president retadeenho who cannot come up with his own ORIGINAL ideas and projects.

See them, one by one them de show face.

GEJ will surely put you all to shame.

ENEMIES OF PROGRESS

4 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2013
Eko Ile:

Boring, look for a better material to work with..

Am not seeking to entertain you, i told you the truth which is clear in your face but you choosed to ignore it just like your types.

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by OldWizard1: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2013
Just vote for APC in 2015.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by jmaine: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2013
karl max: he and his hypocrites have been trying hard to justify the lies that their master and liar mohammed has been selling to ignorant nigerians that gej is a failure.

We are here to cull and quarantine all their hopeless venture grin . . .

The innocent readers and observers must not get infected with their consistent falsehood cool . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2013
Old Wizard: Just vote for APC in 2015.

True
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by gramci: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2013
Where are the E-witches and wizards cheesy.

It seems their time is upgrin

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 08, 2013
jmaine:

[s]The said Omotosho Phase two plant started in 2010, so am wondering what OBJ and 2005 has to deal with it . . .

Straw grasping identified . . . . . . Now take a bow bruv,

your cynic attempt is hereby declared null and void [/s]. . . .

Arrant nonsense! Yar'Adua stalled projects, GEJ said we can now continue with OBJ projects. What's difference between six and half a dozen?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by gramci: 12:25am On Mar 08, 2013

See this old wizard

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by jmaine: 12:26am On Mar 08, 2013

Or what ? Get blown and killed with the accumulated cache of weapons from the likes Hussaini Dei Dei and other CPC/APC desperate northerners . . . .

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by jmaine: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Arrant nonsense! Yar'Adua stalled projects, GEJ said we can now continue with OBJ projects. What's difference between six and half a dozen?

Quit been a recalcitrant dolt and stop wasting our time . . . .

Who signed the contract to signal the inception of this current power project ? . .

Answer that question and shame your fans . . . .

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by OldWizard1: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2013
gramci:

See this old wizard

I have had enough of GEJ's incompetence. Security, zero. Infrastructure, Zero. Corruption, 100%, We can do better than this.
I am not interested in all these argument here and there. Just vote for APC. Forget PDP, they would promise everything but do nothing.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by jmaine: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2013
Old Wizard:

I have had enough of GEJ's incompetence. Security, zero. Infrastructure, Zero. Corruption, 100%, We can do better than this.
I am not interested in all these argument here and there. Just vote for APC. Forget PDP, they would promise Everything but do nothing.

Yes, do nothing like this completed 500MW power project . . .

Kudos dude, i like your spirit . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Obiora4life: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2013
Old Wizard:

I am not interested in all these argument here and there. Just vote for APC. Forget PDP, they would promise everything but do nothing.

Give us a good reason to vote APC because what we're seeing now ain't it.

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by theripper: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2013
When I said 0AMJ419 was a fraud, y'all thot I was joking abi? He and his cohorts probably had premature ej»acu:lati“on when Fashola commissioned the first street light in "Nigeria" but is quick to discredit at least a panegyric project by the FG under Pres Jo. Una dey see the life of all dis Mushin and Oshodi touts now?

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2013
jmaine:

Quit been a recalcitrant dolt and stop wasting our time . . . .

Who freaking signed the contract to signal the inception of this current power project ? . .

Ans that question and shame your fans . . . .

Who conceptualised and initiated Omotoso Power Plant project. Certainly not GEJ
Who envisioned the projects in different phases Certainly not GEJ.
Who brought Chinese investors and contractors alike to invest in the project, certainly not GEJ
Who commissioned a spectacular part of the project in 2007, certainly not GEJ
Who initiated about 11 power projects now coming on stream, certainly not GEJ

I laughed real hard on how a failure is being packed to look like a success. Who are you freaking deceiving?

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by gramci: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2013
the_ripper: When I said 0AMJ419 was a fraud, y'all thot I was joking abi? He and his cohorts probably had premature ej»acu:lati“on when Fashola commissioned the first street light in "Nigeria" but is quick to discredit at least a panegyric project by the FG under Pres Jo. Una dey see the life of all dis Mushin and Oshodi touts now?

Confirmed scam

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Ikology(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2013
Prof Corruption:

wonders, hmm No amount of hatred will affect GEJ. God is with him. do not forget KARMA

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by OldWizard1: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2013
jmaine:

Yes, do nothing like this completed 500MW power project . . .

Kudos dude, i like your spirit . . . .

Kudos for completing 500MW. But in how many years? We should be waiting for another 12 years before PDP commissions another 500MW? Is that what you want?
Well if someone needs a billion naira but given one naira, it's more or less nothing.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Obiora4life: 12:39am On Mar 08, 2013
I wonder why some people cannot say THANK YOU GEJ for this one YET keep your criticism for the one he jacks up.

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 08, 2013
Old Wizard:

Kudos for completing 500MW. But in how many years? We should be waiting for another 12 years before PDP commissions another 500MW? Is that what you want?
Well if someone needs a billion naira but given one naira, it's more or less nothing.

They are failures.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 08, 2013
Obiora4life: I wonder why some people cannot say THANK YOU GEJ for this one YET keep your criticism for the one he jacks up.

For being a failure?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2013
Ikology: wonders, hmm No amount of hatred will affect GEJ. God is with him. do not forget KARMA

What hatred? He is fraudulently claiming credit for what is not his and you are talking of hatred?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by gramci: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2013
Prof Corruption:

What hatred? He is fraudulently claiming credit for what is not his and you are talking of hatred?

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2013
gramci:

Shame on you

I would rather you said shame on GEJ
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by jmaine: 12:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Who conceptualised and initiated Omotoso Power Plant project. Certainly not GEJ
Who envisioned the projects in different phases Certainly not GEJ.
Who brought Chinese investors and contractors alike to invest in the project, certainly not GEJ
Who commissioned a spectacular part of the project in 2007, certainly not GEJ
Who initiated about 11 power projects now coming on stream, certainly not GEJ

I laughed real hard on how a failure is being packed to look like a success. Who are you freaking deceiving?

A macabre dance to no where . .This thread is about the commissioning of the 500MW Omotosho phase two plant . .

and i simply ask you a simple question below . . . .

jmaine:

Who signed the contract to signal the inception of this current power project ? . .

Answer that question and shame your fans . . . .

Can you please answer the above and quit your childish straw grasping . . .

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by jmaine: 12:52am On Mar 08, 2013
Old Wizard:

The current feat took barely 3 years, so where is your 12 years coming from undecided . . . .

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by EkoIle1: 12:53am On Mar 08, 2013
CyberG: Copy copy president retadeenho who cannot come up with his own ORIGINAL ideas and projects.

EL Retardeen came up with the great cassava bread idea.

lmao
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by EkoIle1: 12:54am On Mar 08, 2013
Prof Corruption:

I would rather you said shame on GEJ

That one is a dullard like hos aso rock drunken dullard..
Re: Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 08, 2013
jmaine:

A macabre dance to now where . .This thread is about the commissioning of the 500MW Omotosho phase two plant . .

and i simply ask you a simple question below . . . .

Can you please answer the above and quit your childish straw grasping . . .

Not only a macabre dance!

Who conceptualised and initiated Omotoso Power Plant project?
Who envisioned the projects in different phases ?
Who brought Chinese investors and contractors alike to invest in the project?
Who commissioned a spectacular part of the project in 2007?
Who initiated about 11 power projects now coming on stream?

The last one, who deserves credit for the Omotoso power plant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Reinstate Obio/akpor Council Chairman / Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class / Pastor Nsikanabasi Ese Accuses Ephraim Inyang Of Embezzling N200m Christmas Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.