Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled (6568 Views)

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ijawcitizen(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2013
Why do you igbos like combining South-South & South-East when such issues are being discussed? You try to create the impression to other nigerians that igbos and other South-south groups are politically and culturally homogenous, and this is very wrong. Stop spreading Biafra propaganda, Niger Delta has come of age, you can't just annex our territory anymore

(quoting Ojukwu;--"the status quo remains the same) Igbos can not PRETEND to be fighting our battles anymore. We are not your Eastern neighbours anymore, is that too difficult to understand?

What we need in southern nigeria is RESPECT for each other's territory, ethnic sovereighty, and Interest. Having said that, I want to point out that Ijaws have nothing against Biafra neither do we have something to do with Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by UnknownMember: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2013
lacasa:

If i were you i'ld drop this "Fresh air" slogan already.

The air is, has been anϑ will always be toxic if that's tthe way u prefer to address it

#.. From my point earlier, the die hard Truth is PDP is run by "Untouchables" anϑ the set we r addressing here are the strongest in that group.

.. Take it or leave it, na ur country!

The PDP is the only political party in Nigeria with no particular ethnic ties.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ojofu(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2013
why do we keep sharing everything in this country?, we share position, natural resources, recruitment slot, university slots, some even share women, so i hear. Sharing can never bring merit to our system rather it breed disunity, hatred, envy, unequal distribution of resources, and LAZINESS. If we want our resource to be equally distributed then let every man control his or her resources and then pay something to the center.

2 Likes

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Omexonomy: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2013
Tolexander: Noted!
I shall form a committee that will make necessary investigation on the issue.
After that, another committee will edit their investigation.
. Whatever gej choose to do you and ur minions will still insult him
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2013
Injustice done to us all by few Northern elites has reached Utopia, Bayelsa 8 LGAs, Kano 44; North = 83% oil wells. Military, mostly Northerners. Weapon depot in the North. Is Tinubu aware of all these ? Is Amaechi aware ?
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by iconaus: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2013
Yes we are! But it irks me when some of your Yoruba brothers try to betray and sabotage us. I hate talking about the tribal thing but it is just not cool when some of your people try to backstab us. I know it isn't all yorubas because I have many great Yoruba friends some of whom have different views from me but will stand with me when it comes down to north and south! The south needs to stand as one strong unit and free ourselves of this northern stanglehold once and for all.

I know we also have our own issues in the south but the northen stranglehold is the first step towards liberating ourselves for good

We have warned that stup1d Amaechi! He is on his own! The south south will not relinquish the presidential ticket for a VP ticket in 2015! If GEJ looses, it will be at the polls not because some stup1d northerner thinks it is their turn to rule! If APC wins at the polls, then fair game, but we will not succumb to any blackmail from Babangida Aliyu or anyone else! We are sick and tired of the Hausa/Fulani domination and neo-colonialism!

Well said . Yorubas are the problem of the south . If only if yorubas can team up with other southerners - north will be history . But the hatred for igbos and fear of igbo domination will not allow them see the light

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by iconaus: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2013
lacasa: Hahaha!!! grin

Some peoplee jux like to release pointless statements anϑ the lazy Nigerian press will adopt it

GEJ will reverse kini

Y do u think he can't or couldn't bring the infamous "Subsidy cabal" to book??

Withdraw licenses on oil blocks from whoever? i laugh, even GEJ knows where his powers stop!

Silly comment . Even if you remove PDP and put APC where a northerner becomes the president , nothing will be done . The statusquo remains

They are the untouchables of the PDP! & they accentedd to make even d President who he is today.

The only time such can & will ever happen in Nigeria is if PDP as a whole is removed from power.

But, before then, any body or group making such demands, is only wasting his time.

Silly comment . Even if you remove PDP and put APC where a northerner becomes the president , nothing will be done . The statusquo remains
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by iconaus: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2013
thelastPope:

Yes we are! But it irks me when some of your Yoruba brothers try to betray and sabotage us. I hate talking about the tribal thing but it is just not cool when some of your people try to backstab us. I know it isn't all yorubas because I have many great Yoruba friends some of whom have different views from me but will stand with me when it comes down to north and south! The south needs to stand as one strong unit and free ourselves of this northern stanglehold once and for all.

I know we also have our own issues in the south but the northen stranglehold is the first step towards liberating ourselves for good

We have warned that stup1d Amaechi! He is on his own! The south south will not relinquish the presidential ticket for a VP ticket in 2015! If GEJ looses, it will be at the polls not because some stup1d northerner thinks it is their turn to rule! If APC wins at the polls, then fair game, but we will not succumb to any blackmail from Babangida Aliyu or anyone else! We are sick and tired of the Hausa/Fulani domination and neo-colonialism!

Well said . Yorubas are the problem of the south . If only if yorubas can team up with other southerners - north will be history . But the hatred for igbos and fear of igbo domination will not allow them see the light
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by victokafor(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2013
uncle joe abeg helep us resolve this oilblock issue so that wetin happen for 1968 no go repeat itself oooo... we are all sitting on the keg of gun powder!!! Boyz dey paraaa oooo...
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2013
WHAT BEATS ME IS THE FACT THAT WE HAVE KNOWN SOME OF THESE FACTS BEFORE NOW, AND I DO WONDER...ITS LIKE THEY,NORTH,HAVE KINDA BLOWN A BIG JUJU OVER THE AIR OR HAVE PAID BIG MONEY TO THEIR MEDIUMS AT THAT BLACK SQUARE OF THEIRS IN MECCA (which by the way is true!) TO DOUBLE THEIR RECITATION OF THE WORD 'Naigiriya',.... SO NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN SUCH TENSED MOMENTS AS THESE ARISES! ITS THE SAME THING GOING ON AT NIMASA! THEY ONLY OF RECENT HAD A DG FROM THE SOUTH..ALL OTHER POSITIONS ARE HELD BY NORTHERNERS AND THEY HAVE HIJACKED FUNDS MEANT FOR SEAFARERS' TRAINING TO BRINGING AND SENDING MALLAMS AND ABOKIS FROM THE NORTH-people who don't know a thing about ship or seawork- AND KITTING THEM UP AND SENDING THEM ABROAD FOR MARITIME TRAINING. OLD SEAMEN WHO HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR THEIR RETIREMENT BENEFITS FOR YEARS ARE BEING REBUFFED FOR GODKNOWS REASONS PART OF WHICH IS THE FACT THAT THEIR MONEY IS HUGE AND THAT THERE ARE ONLY ONE OR TWO NORTHERNERS AMONG THEM. AND THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT HAS ALWAYS BEEN RUN BY NORTHERNERS TILL THIS PRESENT DAY. ITS OBVIOUS THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA,PLATEAU AND BENUE (how i pity you guys) STATE NOW KNOW ONCE AGAIN WHO THE COMMON DEMON,ENEMY IS AND IT IS CLEAR THAT WE HAVE BEEN AMALGAMATED AND COHABITING WITH BLOOD SUCKING DEVILS,ECONOMIC PARASITES,EVIL CREATURES...WE SHOULD BE HAVING RALLIES AND PROTESTS NOW...AND SOMEBODY PLEASE FURNISH ME WITH CONTACTS OF ANKIO BRIGGS,ASARI DOKUBO,ASU BECKS,EDWIN CLARK....ITS EITHER WE HAVE TRUE FEDERALISM OR REGIONALISM,TOTAL RESTRUCTURE OR WE HAVE A SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE TO HAVE A PEOPLES INPUT CONSTITUTION OTHERWISE WE SHOULD BE READY FOR O'ODUA PEOPLES REPUBLIC, THE SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA,MIDDLE BELT REPUBLIC(even if its only BENUE AND PLATEAU), PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF NIGER DELTA AND.......................................,..................................................................................................................the islamic republic of arewa. PERIOD.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by EzePromoe: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2013
I have nothing much to add, but I'll like to ask these questions;

Ann Kio Briggs, who are your enemies?
Edwin Clark, who are your enemies?
Asari Dokubo, who are your enemies?
Ijaws, who are your enemies?

Igbos or Northerners?

i need answers asap.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by iconaus: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2013
ijaw citizen: Why do you igbos like combining South-South & South-East when such issues are being discussed? You try to create the impression to other nigerians that igbos and other South-south groups are politically and culturally homogenous, and this is very wrong. Stop spreading Biafra propaganda, Niger Delta has come of age, you can't just annex our territory anymore

(quoting Ojukwu;--"the status quo remains the same) Igbos can not PRETEND to be fighting our battles anymore. We are not your Eastern neighbours anymore, is that too difficult to understand?

What we need in southern nigeria is RESPECT for each other's territory, ethnic sovereighty, and Interest. Having said that, I want to point out that Ijaws have nothing against Biafra neither do we have something to do with Biafra.

I doubt your root . You re not from Ijaw land . You are masquarading .Reveal your identity . Your posting is out point . This is southern issue .

4 Likes

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by brownlolly(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2013
That is not the solution to our problems. We need Federalism. This oil has blinded us all. Oil and corruption are our major problems. Let each zone look within and develop themselves.

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by lacasa: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2013
icon aus:

Go anϑ google the name of "BUHARI".

#.. Novice
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by lacasa: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2013
Unknown Member:

The PDP is the only political party in Nigeria with no particular ethnic ties.

They are Party held together by Rogue politicians, Thieves, Terrorists, Militants anϑ Umblerra

grin
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by WilyWily6: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2013
icon aus:

I doubt your root . You re not from Ijaw land . You are masquarading .Reveal your identity . Your posting is out point . This is southern issue .
Ignore him plz, he is a Yoruba man called Becomerich, Jason123, Alhj Haram, Alhji Uche, etc)

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2013
Eze Promoe: I have nothing much to add, but I'll like to ask these questions;

Ann Kio Briggs, who are your enemies?
Edwin Clark, who are your enemies?
Asari Dokubo, who are your enemies?
Ijaws, who are your enemies?

Igbos or Northerners?

i need answers asap.
REALLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN OR WHAT YOU ARE TRYNA SAY OR WHY YOU PINPOINTING THOSE NAMES I MENTIONED,ITS NOT ABOUT THE ND ALONE NEITHER IS IT ABOUT THE PEOPLE BEHIND THOSE NAMES...ITS ABOUT AN ENTIRE REGION,THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA...AND YOU BETTER NOT PLAY ANY GAMES WITH MY POST,BETTER GET SERIOUS AND IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO ADD AS YOU SAID THEN KEEP MOVING....
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by true2god: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2013
ijaw citizen: Why do you igbos like combining South-South & South-East when such issues are being discussed? You try to create the impression to other nigerians that igbos and other South-south groups are politically and culturally homogenous, and this is very wrong. Stop spreading Biafra propaganda, Niger Delta has come of age, you can't just annex our territory anymore

U r obviosly not an 'ijaw citizen' in real life, neither are u frm the Niger-delta. Stp foolin ursef where intelligent pple r.

Make r more reasonable post and advise ur northern criminals to reliquish the oil blocks they stole under military regime and giv the host communities what rightfully and divinely belongs to dem.

Mind u Anambra alone (present south east) has one of the largest gas reserve in Nigeria.

Northern criminal claimin 'Ijaw'.

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by true2god: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2013

U r obviosly not an 'ijaw citizen' in real life, neither are u frm the Niger-delta. Stp foolin ursef where intelligent pple r.

Make r more reasonable post and advise ur northern criminals to reliquish the oil blocks they stole under military regime and giv the host communities what rightfully and divinely belongs to dem.

Mind u Anambra alone (present south east) has one of the largest gas reserve in Nigeria.

Northern criminal claimin 'Ijaw'.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by EzePromoe: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2013

We're are talking about Northerners owning what's yours, and your problem is Igbos, who are doing their own business. Its things like this that makes me not have pity for the Ijaws. They're so backward in thought. That is why their peeps in Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers are ahead of them in terms of infrastructures while they're still defecating in the creeks, and building houses on sticks.
You chose to be under the Northerners. It's your choice but other well thinking Niger Deltans in Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers have come out to say enough is enough. You can continue hawking fish in Nembe Waterside.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2013
Nigeria will collapse in or before 2015..due to a war between southerners and northerners...spear headed by boko haram fighters in the north and militants in the south
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2013
HAVE SOMEBODY TAKEN THE TIME TO IMAGINE WHATS GONNA BE LIKE IF GOD FORBIDS IT,THE OIL DRIES UP?! AND THE ATTEDANT DISASTERS LIKELY TO FOLLOW! OUR DESTINY MUST BE TAKEN FROM THE HANDS OF THE EVIL HAWKS,THE DOG MUST BE CHASED AWAY FROM THE MANGER...REVENUES FROM NPA TINCAN AND APAPA WHARF AND VAT IN LAGOS ALONE CAN GO A LONG WAY IN CATERING FOR DIRE NEEDS IN THE WEST,BUT WHERE DOES THE LARGER CHUNK GO? TAKE A LOOK AT THE WORKERS OF A PARTICULAR AGENCY AT TINCAN 1ST GATE PUTTING ON DARK DULL GREEN OVERALL AND YOU SEE 90% OF THEM ALL WITH THAT DAMN TRIBAL FACE SCRATCH IDENTIFIABLE TO ONLY ONE REGION....IF WE GONNA GO LIKE THIS,THEN 2014 IS CURTAINS....ITS TO YOUR TENTS!
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by bjdon: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2013
The Aboki's have been very foolish this time and it's nice to see the south corner them for a change. Now that the cat is out the bag regarding the oil blocks we'll soon see them looking for a compromise on the PIB. I agree with a previous poster, we MUST start again. All oil blocks must be awarded based on fairness and Federal character. Nonsense
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2013
I am 100 percent in support! The injustice does not even make any sense.....you guys need another KEN SARO WIWA.....I am saying this as another human being regardless of my "tribal" affiliation.....sh*it....I have seen pictures of the end result of pollution in that region due to indiscriminate OIL rigging or spillage.....fact is NIGER DELTA IS NIGERIA AND NIGERIA IS NIGER DELTA.....REMOVE NIGER DELTA TODAY AND NIGERIA WILL CEASE TO EXIST CAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE FORCED TO "ANSWER THEIR FATHER'S NAME"!
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
*Yawns* ibos and their wahala

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Tolexander: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Omexonomy: . Whatever gej choose to do you and ur minions will still insult him
common man!
I only talked about my own plan forming a committee.
Am i GEJ?
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Tolexander: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Injustice done to us all by few Northern elites has reached Utopia, Bayelsa 8 LGAs, Kano 44?
when making some comments, there are somethings one should consider. This is not something you should have mentioned. Do bayelsa and kano have the same landmass?
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by roxell120(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
the way this administration is being handled is throwing up so much issues that will reshape nigeria. non of such happened during OBJ administration. im loving it cos one day one must surely pay for his /her evil deeds. again hausas ve always been Nigerian headache that's y that region is not growing and they continue struggling to draw the rest of the country down with them.after many years of embezzlement of our national treasury and strangulation of this nation there is nothing to show for it over there as regards economic and human development. with them in this union forget development cos its against their norm.ban me moderator if u want. I dey vex
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by RealMccoy2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
We're are talking about Northerners owning what's yours, and your problem is Igbos, who are doing their own business. Its things like this that makes me not have pity for the Ijaws. They're so backward in thought. That is why their peeps in Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers are ahead of them in terms of infrastructures while they're still defecating in the creeks, and building houses on sticks.
You chose to be under the Northerners. It's your choice but other well thinking Niger Deltans in Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers have come out to say enough is enough. You can continue hawking fish in Nembe Waterside.
Nwanne, relax he is not from ijaw nation. The ignoramus forgot to carry out research before posting a cheap black mail. He forgot that the term Biafra was coined by an ijaw man that fought under Biafran army. Anyways I would like for every southerner to thank Obasanjo that weakened the Northern Nigerian army through check and balancing.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by RealMccoy2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
engineerd: I am 100 percent in support! The injustice does not even make any sense.....you guys need another KEN SARO WIWA.....I am saying this as another human being regardless of my "tribal" affiliation.....sh*it....I have seen pictures of the end result of pollution in that region due to indiscriminate OIL rigging or spillage.....fact is NIGER DELTA IS NIGERIA AND NIGERIA IS NIGER DELTA.....REMOVE NIGER DELTA TODAY AND NIGERIA WILL CEASE TO EXIST CAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE FORCED TO "ANSWER THEIR FATHER'S NAME"!
Very well said. The discovery of oil has added to our laziness, 150 million people yet we can't boast of a single innovator that is independent of government handout.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by EzePromoe: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Rexxie:
REALLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN OR WHAT YOU ARE TRYNA SAY OR WHY YOU PINPOINTING THOSE NAMES I MENTIONED,ITS NOT ABOUT THE ND ALONE NEITHER IS IT ABOUT THE PEOPLE BEHIND THOSE NAMES...ITS ABOUT AN ENTIRE REGION,THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA...AND YOU BETTER NOT PLAY ANY GAMES WITH MY POST,BETTER GET SERIOUS AND IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO ADD AS YOU SAID THEN KEEP MOVING....
I'm not sure if you know about the people I just mentioned. But just try visiting their Twitter handle.
And again, please don't try to involve the entire Southern Nigeria in amongst your woes. As Igbos, we have no problems as pertaining to oil block, its the SS people, we just contribute because its our obligation as one of the majorities to defend our minority neighbours who are being unjustly oppressed by other majorities.
Stop fooling yourselves, our oil is in reserve, and nothing from the North can have it, that is why they're using Kogi state as a weapon to lay claims to some of the oil wells.
We're not complaining, we're just showing love.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by slimfit1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
It's a waste of time or perhaps too late, very soon oil will have no value. The little you can get from this time get it otherwise you next generation will never know or taste success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimiko Declares 3 Days Fasting And Prayers For Officials Killed On Plane Crash / The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face / Insecurity: SERAP Writes Buhari, 36 Governors, Seeks Disclosure Of Spending.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.