Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled (6567 Views)

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
PointB: The south is gradually waking up.

yes , except the SE that has been awake right from time, for me SW still dey snore grin grin grin
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I'm not sure if you know about the people I just mentioned. But just try visiting their Twitter handle.
And again, please don't try to involve the entire Southern Nigeria in amongst your woes. As Igbos, we have no problems as pertaining to oil block, its the SS people, we just contribute because its our obligation as one of the majorities to defend our minority neighbours who are being unjustly oppressed by other majorities.
Stop fooling yourselves, our oil is in reserve, and nothing from the North can have it, that is why they're using Kogi state as a weapon to lay claims to some of the oil wells.
We're not complaining, we're just showing love.
ITS NOT A MATTER OF OIL BLOCKS ALONE,DAM.N IT! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE COLLECTIVE BASTARDISEMENT THE ENTIRE SOUTH HAS BEEN UNDERGOING SIMPLY BROUGHT TO THE FORE ONCE AGAIN BY THE BROUHAHA OIL BLOCK ISSUE AT THE NASS,DON'T YOU GET IT! I WILL BE A BAD NEIGHBOR NOT TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT EVEN THE BENUE PLATEAU PPL ARE GOING THRU IN THE HANDS OF THE hAUSAT fULANI DRAGONS,OR THE WANTOM ARREST AND KILLINGS OF MASSOB MEMBERS BY SECURITY GOONS OR THE FACT THE THE EASTERNERS ARE BEING TREATED LIKE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS, AND DON'T FOR A MOMENT IMAGINE AM TRYNA DRAW CHEAP SUPPORT TO WHAT AND WHERE? FOR WHOM,IF I MAY ASK? AM NOT AN IJAW,YOU SHUDAV KNOWN THAT B4 MAKING CERTAIN COMMENTS,AM BENIN...AND WE ALL KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL IN THIS,MOST ESPECIALLY YOU EASTERNERS....AND IF I DON'T HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO THOSE NOTABLE IJAW MEN AND WOMAN I,NOT YOU,MADE MENTION OF,I WOULD'NT HAVE DONE SO IN DA 1ST PLACE...AND IT WILL DO LOTSA GOOD IF YOU DESIST FROM COMPARING AND CONTRASTING ACHIEVEMENTS BTW A FAMILY IF NOT I WILL BE MAKING MENTION OF OKOROCHA AND OHAKIM,BUT THATS NOT FOR THIS THREAD, SO PLEASE LETS NOT KNOCK OUR HEADS TOGETHER TO EXPECTATIONS AND TO THE EVIL SONG OF THOSE PARASITES.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Ufeolorun(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
thelastPope:

Yes we are! But it irks me when some of your Yoruba brothers try to betray and sabotage us. I hate talking about the tribal thing but it is just not cool when some of your people try to backstab us. I know it isn't all yorubas because I have many great Yoruba friends some of whom have different views from me but will stand with me when it comes down to north and south! The south needs to stand as one strong unit and free ourselves of this northern stanglehold once and for all.

I know we also have our own issues in the south but the northen stranglehold is the first step towards liberating ourselves for good

We have warned that stup1d Amaechi! He is on his own! The south south will not relinquish the presidential ticket for a VP ticket in 2015! If GEJ looses, it will be at the polls not because some stup1d northerner thinks it is their turn to rule! If APC wins at the polls, then fair game, but we will not succumb to any blackmail from Babangida Aliyu or anyone else! We are sick and tired of the Hausa/Fulani domination and neo-colonialism!
Some of you need to allow this silly talk,Yorubas do not owe you a darn thing,and nothing will make an average SW embrace the most incapacitated presidency in the history of Nigeria.This new cry about oil blocks is a freaking old news stirred up again to blackmail other parts of Nigeria into relinquishing their 2015 aspiration,it wont work.If you cannot point to what you have done with 13% derivation,NDDC/Niger-delta ministry and Amnesty fund no one should listen to any dishonest sectional plot again.
Why take oil blocks from thieves and end up handing it to other thieves who feel schemed out. Shior!

6 Likes

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by talk2s(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
mu2sa2: People still talking oil when the world is talking alternative energy sources. See how backward we are in this country. Soon there will be nobody to sell the oil to with huge reserves being discovered in US and other countries as well as a shift away from fossil fuel. Agriculture and solid minerals - that's the future.

I thought u wêre going to conclude by asking de obvious question from your analysis, which ïs:
Is it very Soon that Oil will no longer valueble that the South will now wake up?
Therefore, THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW, or never!

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by roxell120(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ufeolorun:
Some of you need to allow this silly talk,Yorubas do not owe you a darn thing,and nothing will make an average SW embrace the most incapacitated presidency in the history of Nigeria.This new cry about oil blocks is a freaking old news stirred up again to blackmail other parts of Nigeria into relinquishing their 2015 aspiration,it wont work.If you cannot point to what you have done with 13% derivation,NDDC/Niger-delta ministry and Amnesty fund no one should listen to any dishonest sectional plot again.
Why take oil blocks from thieves and end up handing it to other thieves who feel schemed out. Shior!

another agbero on rampage

2 Likes

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by PehaKaso: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
Whether devil likes it or not, GEJ is d last President of d entity called NIGERIA. Yes, by d year 2015, Nigeria will b no more.

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Duru1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
I have always supported the idea that offshore crude oil belongs to all Nigerians. However, the onshore crude oil shall remain exclusive domain of the people whose land the crude oil wells are struck. It is unfortunate that Nigerians tend to complicate issues due to undue pressure from political and tribal interests.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ABAKA72(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
asha 80: for him to make any change you have to vote him back as the current oil bloc licences expires by 2016.
Noring more to say, what you just said is the root of opposition againt GEJ's for another term come 2015 and some fool are already working for the intrest of the oil cabal without knowing it.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ABAKA72(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Aringarosa:

Little wonder some section of the country wants him out by 2015, irrespective of whether he performs or not.
So you don't know before? you can identify those from those sections of the country that benefits from the injustice from their posts.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ABAKA72(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
redsun: There could be more to slowpoke gej than the eyes can just see. It is more like a silent revolution. Though still very corrupt,but it is systematically upsetting and uprooting the old corrupt that inherently thought Nigeria was theirs for life. That nigerians will never never see or rise from slumber.

Hence the bokoharam. Atiku even promised that.
my brother, it is only foo.ls that thinks GEJ is a foo.l.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ABAKA72(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
PointB: The south is gradually waking up.
no na, make them vote for a northerner again in 2015. FOO.LS.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ABAKA72(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
Feed me more:

Whether or not he goes for second term, the injustice has to be address once and for all.
my dear, how do you think the injustice will stop if a northerner becomes president in 2015, the south have no option if they want the injustice to stop, they know what to do.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by masu: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
when we see a united front in the southern part of this nation then we in the belt we join them fully
and only then shall we undo the yokes of hausa/fulanis.

i pray that yorubas will open their eyes now to see what we saw in fulanis.
the earlier the better.

3 Likes

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ABAKA72(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
christ4mi: To be Honest, I like the Northerners, they don't have time to read all your hatred messages. They act, whenever they want. It happens, I stay in north for NYSC, when I asked them, whether they know Nairaland, to my surprise majority, don't even know. So, this forum insult on North, the msg is not getting to them. Cos they don't care of what we think, period
the decleration was not made on Nairaland forum, so the massage is getting to them. things will never be the same again. since you like the north so much to the point of suporting their injustice against your people in the south, when you finnish your service please stay there, don't come back till their next religious crisis, they will not only love you, they will kiss you.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ufeolorun:
[b]Why take oil blocks from thieves and end up handing it to other thieves who feel schemed out. [/b]Shior!

Best comment on the thread... The funniest thing is that, most of the posters on this thread are not even from Niger/Delta - they're just here to post because of their innate tribalism...

If the North owns 83& of the oil blocks, I wonder how many oil blocs are owned by the multinationals... grin

Why can't the man who made the accusation just provide a comprehensive list of all the oil blocs in Nigeria and their respective owners??... The lousy man refused to say the total number of oil blocs the country has, yet he's making baseless accusations to cause more problems in an already tense country...

This has more to do with politics than anything else - divide and conquer smh.. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Andyforte: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Aringarosa: Just hoping Gej can grow some balls to effect the necessary changes in the allocation of oil blocks. This injustice has to stop. Enough is a enough.

He has had enough of boko haram. Even if he can grow balls, he just won't.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by saintohia: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
peleson: We do not want federal character in oil fields, the owners of the land oil is found owns the oil PERIOD. Niger delta do not share agric lands in the North.
If federal character should be imployed, it should be on council LGA. We need equal number of states n LGAs.
After all, the british that master minded the corrupt 1st population census has confessed that they doubled the population of the north to punish the south for asking them to leave Nigeria.
South is more populated than North afterall.
There is no where in the world that people living in the region that has harsh weather condition n desert encroachment is more populated than people living in conducive weather environment but in nigeria, that is the corrupt case.
GAME UP EVIL NORTH

^^^^^

+ 1000 likes

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Suntzung: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
SS COME AND BID FOR OILS WELLS @ SOKOTO, BAUCHI AND BORNO SOON, NIGERIA IS SO GREAT!
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by saintohia: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2013

The North took the cheating on other regions too far.

Oil ( blocks, wells ) must be returned to the people that owns the land. The South should be fighting for 100% resource control, not even PIB. The federal govt. doesn't share from the Nothern agricultural produce nor do each state & LGs given monthly allocation from money derived from such sale.

All the regions must have equal number of States & LGs, else scrap them and go back to regionalization

Consideration for power to return to the North, must be towards 2027.

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by saintohia: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2013

GEJ please, grow some balls and correct the anomalies.

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Feedmemore(f): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=shymexx]
Best comment on the thread... The funniest thing is that, most of the posters on this thread are not even from Niger/Delta - they're just here to post because of their innate tribalism...[quote]

Tell me something, so you mean we have to be from a particular section of the country, in this case the N'delta before we can comment?
Hmmm...assuming you 're a yoruba man from Badagry and you see an injustices being meted out to someone from Edo will you keep quite, fold your hands and do nothing just cuz he is not a fellow yoruba like you?
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by saintohia: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Injustice done to us all by few Northern elites has reached Utopia, Bayelsa 8 LGAs, Kano 44; North = 83% oil wells. Military, mostly Northerners. Weapon depot in the North. Is Tinubu aware of all these ? Is Amaechi aware ?

^^^^^

Ask them and other Nigerians.

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by saintohia: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2013

I'm 100% sure you are not from SS.

They sent you huh?

Tell them you people's seed of betrayal ( hate ) doesn't work again. SS have learnt their lesson and is better informed now.

SS know who their real enemies are ( you and the North)

ijaw citizen: Why do you igbos like combining South-South & South-East when such issues are being discussed? You try to create the impression to other nigerians that igbos and other South-south groups are politically and culturally homogenous, and this is very wrong. Stop spreading Biafra propaganda, Niger Delta has come of age, you can't just annex our territory anymore

(quoting Ojukwu;--"the status quo remains the same) Igbos can not PRETEND to be fighting our battles anymore. We are not your Eastern neighbours anymore, is that too difficult to understand?

What we need in southern nigeria is RESPECT for each other's territory, ethnic sovereighty, and Interest. Having said that, I want to point out that Ijaws have nothing against Biafra neither do we have something to do with Biafra.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by rhymz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
ijaw citizen: Why do you igbos like combining South-South & South-East when such issues are being discussed? You try to create the impression to other nigerians that igbos and other South-south groups are politically and culturally homogenous, and this is very wrong. Stop spreading Biafra propaganda, Niger Delta has come of age, you can't just annex our territory anymore

(quoting Ojukwu;--"the status quo remains the same) Igbos can not PRETEND to be fighting our battles anymore. We are not your Eastern neighbours anymore, is that too difficult to understand?

What we need in southern nigeria is RESPECT for each other's territory, ethnic sovereighty, and Interest. Having said that, I want to point out that Ijaws have nothing against Biafra neither do we have something to do with Biafra.
Who are the Ijaws in the scheme of things even there in the eastern region? How many Ijaw people are you likely to see on the streets of Portharcourt, Asaba, Warri, Calabar and Uyo. You seem to have this exaggerated belief that the Ijaw is a force to reckon with, abeg leave that false impression for the Yorubas, at least they have got Lagos to show for their boastful confidence what has the Ijaw nation got to talk about, Bayelsa?
You are a joke! Many of you Ijaws like to mix things up when Niger Delta and South-south region are being discussed. You seem to think that only the Ijaws make up the people of the Niger Delta or only the South-south produces oil for Nigeria. Imo state where I come from has oil producing communities with more than a hundred oil wells, Abia and more recently Anambra also have oil wells as well. Even if we were to discuss the south-south region, you can't do that without talking about the Igbos, there are well over indigenous igbo people in the south-south than your Ijaw people, so what is the dumb comment about eastern and all that crap you are spewing? Igbos dey come beg una for oil or for money? Bayelsa state with only 8 LGAs collects 12billion per month yet you can't compare Yenogoa to any SouthEastern capital. Igbos don't even give a damn about your oil cos we aint lacking, oil or not. Take your ignorant misplaced comment to your criminally minded leaders that sold you all short. All they do is talk when they should be acting.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by aariwa(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
christ4mi: To be Honest, I like the Northerners, they don't have time to read all your hatred messages. They act, whenever they want. It happens, I stay in north for NYSC, when I asked them, whether they know Nairaland, to my surprise majority, don't even know. So, this forum insult on North, the msg is not getting to them. Cos they don't care of what we think, period
who cares if they are on nairaland or not.More than a million people are on nairaland and currently getting a new insight into nigeria's federalism structure through this topic and for your information they are prone to grabbing whoever is closest to them for slaughter whenever there is a religious crises so be very careful on how you mingle with them.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Feed me more: Tell me something, so you mean we have to be from a particular section of the country, in this case the N'delta before we can comment?
Hmmm...assuming you 're a yoruba man from Badagry and you see an injustices being meted out to someone from Edo will you keep quite, fold your hands and do nothing just cuz he is not a fellow yoruba like you?

Have you ever heard about the word: "objectivity?" The rancour/politricking is between two separate regions in Nigeria and being from one of the numerous ethnic groups in Nigeria with no direct stake in the issue, don't you think it's better to stay neutral and listen to both sides of the story

The man made an allegation which he didn't substantiate on, why can't you ask him to provide proofs and let the accused region defend itself before taking sides That just shows the hatred you lot have for one another...

How come the man didn't say nothing about the 13% derivations ND has been receiving since 1999? - what happened to the money

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
How's 83% possible when multi-nationals control Nigerian oil??

What percentage does Chevron, exxonmobil, total, shell etc. own??
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by saintohia: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Rexxie: HAVE SOMEBODY TAKEN THE TIME TO IMAGINE WHATS GONNA BE LIKE IF GOD FORBIDS IT,THE OIL DRIES UP?! AND THE ATTEDANT DISASTERS LIKELY TO FOLLOW! OUR DESTINY MUST BE TAKEN FROM THE HANDS OF THE EVIL HAWKS,THE DOG MUST BE CHASED AWAY FROM THE MANGER...REVENUES FROM NPA TINCAN AND APAPA WHARF AND VAT IN LAGOS ALONE CAN GO A LONG WAY IN CATERING FOR DIRE NEEDS IN THE WEST,BUT WHERE DOES THE LARGER CHUNK GO? TAKE A LOOK AT THE WORKERS OF A PARTICULAR AGENCY AT TINCAN 1ST GATE PUTTING ON DARK DULL GREEN OVERALL AND YOU SEE 90% OF THEM ALL WITH THAT DAMN TRIBAL FACE SCRATCH IDENTIFIABLE TO ONLY ONE REGION....IF WE GONNA GO LIKE THIS,THEN 2014 IS CURTAINS....ITS TO YOUR TENTS!

^^^^^^

For sure oil would finish one day. Each reservoir has a lifespan, the more reason the South must start thinking ahead now.

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by rhymz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yes those oil blocs were mostly alloted to the present owners by military fiat and corruption but not without the willing and docile actions of their leaders, they come out and sing discordant tunes only to go behind the scene and do sth else. Until young and restless Niger Deltan youths started wrecking havoc which started interfering with the Finances of the Feds, their leaders were just loud mouths that talked too much and ended it there. Na now una wan begin shout like say una no know as e dey go before. . . Scheeeeew!!!
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by abbeybanks(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
[/b][b]" ...the wealth in the hands of some individuals in Nigeria is more than the wealth of between 5-10 states joined together"[b][/b]

The more money FG makes the morE our brotherz make this money too.smh
Its high time will learn from Venezuela(Chaves Hago)
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by str8talk1: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
FG should take over ALL the oil blocks, give foreigners - 10%, FG - 50% and Nigerian citizens to take 40% through sales of shares with an undertaken that no Nigerian individual will take more than 0.01% of 40% allocated to Nigerians.

Furthermore, the profits that has accrued to the former owners of these oil blocks is sufficient enough to serve as severance benefits.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Obijulius: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
95% derivation to all oil-producing states or nothing.

And seize dese oil blockz from non-niger deltans. Make dem go sort themselves out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill To Stop Overseas Medical-Treatments For Officials Underway / 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D / The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.