Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled (6568 Views)

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by barikay: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
asha 80: for him to make any change you have to vote him back as the current oil bloc licences expires by 2016.
no wonder they are fighting to get back power. Very annoying. How the wealth of a nation be in the hands of few individuals? Justice must prevail
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by barikay: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ufeolorun:
Some of you need to allow this silly talk,Yorubas do not owe you a darn thing,and nothing will make an average SW embrace the most incapacitated presidency in the history of Nigeria.This new cry about oil blocks is a freaking old news stirred up again to blackmail other parts of Nigeria into relinquishing their 2015 aspiration,it wont work.If you cannot point to what you have done with 13% derivation,NDDC/Niger-delta ministry and Amnesty fund no one should listen to any dishonest sectional plot again.
Why take oil blocks from thieves and end up handing it to other thieves who feel schemed out. Shior!

scale is still in your eyes or u are a beneficiary of these dubious arrangement. U think u can pocket the wealth of a whole nation? Didn't u read that the allocation should be done according to federal character?
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by emmatok(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
barikay: scale is still in your eyes or u are a beneficiary of these dubious arrangement. U think u can pocket the wealth of a whole nation? Didn't u read that the allocation should be done according to federal character?

Oil blocks cannot be based on so called Federal Character.

In civilised countries, Oil blocks is giving to the highest bidder.

Don't know why SE people are complaining, when the Oil produced in ONDO surpassed every Oil produced in the SE.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by guvnor83: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2013
I no knw wetn concyn ibo man wt ND pple oil blocs " una don c mugu" abi,
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by phemi01(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Are there no differences btw south south and south east? Why are these ppl from d east crying louder than the bereaved. Thy have come here to show their unending greed n love 4 money. Always trying to clinch n claiming wat doesn't belong to them. It is south south and not the East pls. Stop pretending lyk u care.

1 Like

Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ijawcitizen(m): 1:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Eze Promoe: I have nothing much to add, but I'll like to ask these questions;

Ann Kio Briggs, who are your enemies?
Edwin Clark, who are your enemies?
Asari Dokubo, who are your enemies?
Ijaws, who are your enemies?

Igbos or Northerners?

i need answers asap.

You are all Ijaw enemies; igbos and northerners alike. Every ethnic group is hostle to ijaw even our next door neighbours- Ibibio and igbos in the east, yoruba and bini in the west, even itsekiri that owe their existence to the Benevolence of the ijaws. We squated the itsekiris in our lands and now every body is backstabbing. But in Tamuno our God we trust.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ijawcitizen(m): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2013
icon aus:

I doubt your root . You re not from Ijaw land . You are masquarading .Reveal your identity . Your posting is out point . This is southern issue .
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ijawcitizen(m): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2013
icon aus:

I doubt your root . You re not from Ijaw land . You are masquarading .Reveal your identity . Your posting is out point . This is southern issue .
Pls expain yourself.
What do you take we Ijaws for? Igbo asss lickers?
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ijawcitizen(m): 1:53am On Mar 10, 2013
rhymz: Who are the Ijaws in the scheme of things even there in the eastern region? How many Ijaw people are you likely to see on the streets of Portharcourt, Asaba, Warri, Calabar and Uyo. You seem to have this exaggerated belief that the Ijaw is a force to reckon with, abeg leave that false impression for the Yorubas, at least they have got Lagos to show for their boastful confidence what has the Ijaw nation got to talk about, Bayelsa?
You are a joke! Many of you Ijaws like to mix things up when Niger Delta and South-south region are being discussed. You seem to think that only the Ijaws make up the people of the Niger Delta or only the South-south produces oil for Nigeria. Imo state where I come from has oil producing communities with more than a hundred oil wells, Abia and more recently Anambra also have oil wells as well. Even if we were to discuss the south-south region, you can't do that without talking about the Igbos, there are well over indigenous igbo people in the south-south than your Ijaw people, so what is the dumb comment about eastern and all that crap you are spewing? Igbos dey come beg una for oil or for money? Bayelsa state with only 8 LGAs collects 12billion per month yet you can't compare Yenogoa to any SouthEastern capital. Igbos don't even give a damn about your oil cos we aint lacking, oil or not. Take your ignorant misplaced comment to your criminally minded leaders that sold you all short. All they do is talk when they should be acting.
What made this foool angry is the fact that I asked that south south and south east shouldn't be portrayed to be the same people with same culture and political ideology yet look at the nonsense he is writing. Don't worry when it comes to all that, I will respond to your rvbbish. As for now, I'll look beyond your ignorance. Pathetic igbos..
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:30am On Mar 10, 2013
phemi01: Are there no differences btw south south and south east? Why are these ppl from d east crying louder than the bereaved. Thy have come here to show their unending greed n love 4 money. Always trying to clinch n claiming wat doesn't belong to them. It is south south and not the East pls. Stop pretending lyk u care.

^^^You do realise there are Igbos in the so called south south done't you? Or is it that you're angry those 'pesky' Igbos are drawing too much attention to your gravy train....your spoils of war that you've been pigging out on since the early 70's, and there's the likelihood it's about to be stopped?

Look who's talking of 'unending greed and love 4 money'! Who has coverted and colonized the nations resources and treated it as their birthright, of which they use to reward 'loyalty' and maintain their divide and rule tactics in the south of the country? Answer that and you'd discover how much of an idio.t you really are.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by EzePromoe: 2:56am On Mar 10, 2013
ijaw citizen:

You are all Ijaw enemies; igbos and northerners alike. Every ethnic group is hostle to ijaw even our next door neighbours- Ibibio and igbos in the east, yoruba and bini in the west, even itsekiri that owe their existence to the Benevolence of the ijaws. We squated the itsekiris in our lands and now every body is backstabbing. But in Tamuno our God we trust.
Now I see! You're parading yourself as Ijaw. I'm sorry for you.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:57am On Mar 10, 2013
ijaw citizen:
What made this foool angry is the fact that I asked that south south and south east shouldn't be portrayed to be the same people with same culture and political ideology yet look at the nonsense he is writing. Don't worry when it comes to all that, I will respond to your rvbbish. As for now, I'll look beyond your ignorance. Pathetic igbos..

^^^You are not Ijaw! Gerrit imposter? After the road Ijaws have travelled (since the civil war to date) they now know better as to where exactly their problems lay, and Ndigbo are not their problem, understand?

I think part of your problem (assuming we go along with your delusion of being Ijaw) is that you're still living in the past (more than 4 decades in the past) and you're looking at the political-economy of (the east in particular and) Nigeria in general through the Igbo-hating goggles sold to Saro-Wiwa and Adaka Boro. What you need is a good bash over your block head (with a strong pestle) to realign your thought process back to present times.

Do you honestly think that if Igbos were a threat to Ijaws as you're trying to make out, that the President would trust them and surround himself with them the way he does?; you think it's for nothing that he changed service chiefs recently and the one service chief that retained his position was an Igbo man?.......he knows that blood is thicker than water, and he's not buying any divisive cra.p earlier sold to eastern minorities that Igbos are their problem, and that if they hate Igbos very well and align with -----/------ and ------ that their lives would be much sweeter and their lands would flow with pollution milk and honey.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by sbeezy8: 2:59am On Mar 10, 2013
I am glad that SW elite have chosen to get their Oil blocks in the SW and Deep sea exploration, Niger delta= trouble. - no problems, No issue, Ondo, Lagos off shore, and Ogun state. smart people know that.

If you look at Folawiyo- Offshore Lagos, Alakija oil Offshore ondo, Adenuga- offshore, Obatoil- ilaje, Ondo, Oando- Offshore etc- I mean its a no brainer.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:05am On Mar 10, 2013
emmatok:

Oil blocks cannot be based on so called Federal Character.

In civilised countries, Oil blocks is giving to the highest bidder.

Don't know why SE people are complaining, when the Oil produced in ONDO surpassed every Oil produced in the SE.

^^^Sorry, i don't get you; are you saying that b'cos 'oyel produced in Ondo surpasses every oyel produced in the SE', that we should not speak out against injustice?
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by masu: 3:33am On Mar 10, 2013
why is it that all the yorubas in here gives support to this injustice,

if 83% oil block is owned by the north, which means 17% is owned by the south,
maybe the entire 15% - 17% of the south owned oil block is owned by the yorubas,is that why yorubas stands for this injustice,so they care less about their southern minority in their quest to be the southern king.

now i can see why yorubas never support niger deltans in their bid to correct injustice in the oil sector.
the way fulani/hausa is trying harder to enslave us the northern minority is the same way yorubas is trying to enslave SS and SE.

That is why it takes a northerner to sign amnesty. i love yorubas actualy but how i whish they know who fulani/hausas are.
Gideon Orka police remains the best solution to nigeria problem.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by masu: 3:41am On Mar 10, 2013
it amazed me how some yorubas here acuused ibos of speaking for SS, so do you guys want your southern minorities to loose voice
and supports? so its now a crime for some one to stand for truth.

why do yoruba guys hate their southern brothers and what is this bond they have with hausa/fulani?
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by babaowo: 4:04am On Mar 10, 2013
thelastPope:

Yes we are! But it irks me when some of your Yoruba brothers try to betray and sabotage us. I hate talking about the tribal thing but it is just not cool when some of your people try to backstab us. I know it isn't all yorubas because I have many great Yoruba friends some of whom have different views from me but will stand with me when it comes down to north and south! The south needs to stand as one strong unit and free ourselves of this northern stanglehold once and for all.

I know we also have our own issues in the south but the northen stranglehold is the first step towards liberating ourselves for good

We have warned that stup1d Amaechi! He is on his own! The south south will not relinquish the presidential ticket for a VP ticket in 2015! If GEJ looses, it will be at the polls not because some stup1d northerner thinks it is their turn to rule! If APC wins at the polls, then fair game, but we will not succumb to any blackmail from Babangida Aliyu or anyone else! We are sick and tired of the Hausa/Fulani domination and neo-colonialism!
.... is like ur a child in politics, if not? do you remember what ACN did to ribadu in last election 2 days b4 presidentila election, jonathan and tinubu, we're together and most of all south west votes go to GEJ, samething is still gonna happen comes 2015,if jonathan knows how to play da game, and this is where he need OBJ most cos he is the only1 who can turn d table around.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by emmatok(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Sorry, i don't get you; are you saying that b'cos 'oyel produced in Ondo surpasses every oyel produced in the SE', that we should not speak out against injustice?

What injustice, the SS should protest for their Oil alone and leave the other Southern people out of their problems.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by true2god: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2013
guvnor83: I no knw wetn concyn ibo man wt ND pple oil blocs " una don c mugu" abi,
Is Senator Enang an Igboman? Are the present agitators for fair share in the distributions the nations wealth at the national assembly igbo men? Y r u against equity and fairness?
The problem with u guys is dat u dnt want change. I believe u wont be happy if a thieve come to ur house, fully armed, steal ur property and still flaunt it in ur presence.

I wonder hw u reason with ur brain with the sort of comment u make.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Policewoman(f): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
The Northerners and South westerners own all the oil blocks in Naija which will mostly expire by 2016. Little wonder they are forming an alliance to push him out come 2015. E no go work for una.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Policewoman(f): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
ijaw citizen: Why do you igbos like combining South-South & South-East when such issues are being discussed? You try to create the impression to other nigerians that igbos and other South-south groups are politically and culturally homogenous, and this is very wrong. Stop spreading Biafra propaganda, Niger Delta has come of age, you can't just annex our territory anymore

(quoting Ojukwu;--"the status quo remains the same) Igbos can not PRETEND to be fighting our battles anymore. We are not your Eastern neighbours anymore, is that too difficult to understand?

What we need in southern nigeria is RESPECT for each other's territory, ethnic sovereighty, and Interest. Having said that, I want to point out that Ijaws have nothing against Biafra neither do we have something to do with Biafra.
Stay there throwing tantrums when Kano has 44 LGAs and your Ijaw state has only 8. All sponsored from oil stolen from your backyard.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by rhymz(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
ijaw citizen:
You are the FOOL here, are you trying to claim that every South-south person is an Ijaw or there is some kind of cultural homogenity in the South-south that clearly differentiate them from the Southeast?

Tell me, how many Ijaw people dey inside south-south that makes an Ijaw Ediot like you surreptitiously try to claim that everyone there is thesame and are prolly from the Ijaw tribe?
Tell me the cultural similarities between an Ijaw man and a Calabar, Kalabari, Anioma, Ikwerre, ndoni or Igbo man, yet they are all indigenous to the south-south sub-region. Who are you to arrogate to yourself the athourity to claim who is from the south-south or not let alone handpick who should comment on the issue in the south-south. Abi you think say if you come put Ijaw as your moniker we go come begin fear you as james bond wey sabi pass everyone else and is more affected by the issue than others. My mother is niger-deltan and Igbo too, I doubt you have more rights or knowledge of the peoples of the eastern region than me, you person of little consequence. Again, take your foolish trolling comments to the chicken littles you call leaders, common drunken fisherman like you.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ijawcitizen(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^You are not Ijaw! Gerrit imposter? After the road Ijaws have travelled (since the civil war to date) they now know better as to where exactly their problems lay, and Ndigbo are not their problem, understand?
This guy is so dull! You and your fellow biafran propagan
dist were the same people my fellow Ijaws like Ibime, Ijaw_girl,Ow11, Killayut and I had confronted and defeated in previous threads where you spread lies about ijaws and other south south people. Obviously, you have a very poor memory for calling me an imposter and for someone like you, I don't think you can stand up to me.
[/quote]I think part of your problem (assuming we go along with your delusion of being Ijaw) is that you're still living in the past (more than 4 decades in the past) and you're looking at the political-economy of (the east in particular and) Nigeria in general through the Igbo-hating goggles sold to Saro-Wiwa and Adaka Boro. What you need is a good bash over your block head (with a strong pestle) to realign your thought process back to present times.[/quote]
On the contrary, I think you and your likes are the ones who need a psychiatric evaluation & cranial check
for still referring to South-south as your 'Eastern Region' neighbours; in the real sense what they meant to call us was SUBORDINATES while the Igbos are our superiors who'd dictate our future for us. [/quote]
[/quote] Do you honestly think that if Igbos were a threat to Ijaws as you're trying to make out, that the President would trust them and surround himself with them the way he does?; you think it's for nothing that he changed service chiefs recently and the one service chief that retained his position was an Igbo man?. [/quote] What I really think is that Igbos and all other Nigerians who conspire to steal the wealth of the niger deltans in this FEEDING BOTTLE federal system are all our enemies. Hope you get the big picture? And pls stop all these childish rantings about president Jonathan and whether he choose to retain an Igbo man or not, he ratains a lot of people- Igbos and non-Igbos alike, it doesn't prOove anything [/quote].....he knows that blood is thicker than water,[/quote]
Which blood are you talking about? Like Igbos and Ijaws are related by blood? The same lines Igbos convinced THEMSELVES with before forcefully annexing our lands into biafra? Can't you guys come up with new lies, why are you circulating old ones. OR is it the blOod of our people that Igbos spilled in Eastern Region or the blood of our spilled by Nigerian troops in other region when they made us pay for the sins of the Igbo people? [/quote]and he's not buying any divisive cra.p earlier sold to eastern minorities that Igbos are their problem, and that if they hate Igbos very well and align with -----/------ and ------ that their lives would be much sweeter and their lands would flow with pollution milk and honey.
[/quote] Eastern minorities indeed! We can now see why you are clearly a psychiatric patient with internet access.

It is so disheartening & disappointing for Igbos to believe that Northerners deceived us to believe that nonsense you wrote. We ijaws saw beyond the charade of the Nigeria project before 1966 when we declared Niger Delta Republic. Then igbos were still wallowing in the WaZoBia dream where the nation was divided amonst them- with "minorities" as their subordinates.

Then the igbos were still flexing muscles with other "major tribes" on how well they can prevent the others from nationalizing the niger delta oil in "their eastern region" as it was supposed to be the property of the igbo people; after all western nigeria and its resources belongs to yoruba, northern nigeria and its resources belongs to hausa/fulani, so niger delta oil should belong to the igbos.

This was the foundation of greed and divide-and -rule upon which this country was founded. Then 1967 came and you guys thought you were doing us a FAVOUR by forcefully grabbing our lands into ur stvpid biafra when your negotiations failed to favour you guys.

I should stop here to allow you bring this up elsewhere to preserve the topic of discussion of this thread and to honour its contributors.
Shalom!
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ijawcitizen(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

dist were the same people my fellow Ijaws like Ibime, Ijaw_girl,Ow11, Killayut and I had confronted and defeated in previous threads where you spread lies about ijaws and other south south people. Obviously, you have a very poor memory for calling me an imposter and for someone like you, I don't think you can stand up to me.
PROUD-IGBO:
I think part of your problem (assuming we go along with your delusion of being Ijaw) is that you're still living in the past (more than 4 decades in the past) and you're looking at the political-economy of (the east in particular and) Nigeria in general through the Igbo-hating goggles sold to Saro-Wiwa and Adaka Boro. What you need is a good bash over your block head (with a strong pestle) to realign your thought process back to present times.
On the contrary, I think you and your likes are the ones who need a psychiatric evaluation & cranial check
for still referring to South-south as your 'Eastern Region' neighbours; in the real sense what they meant to call us was SUBORDINATES while the Igbos are our superiors who'd dictate our future for us.
PROUD-IGBO:
Do you honestly think that if Igbos were a threat to Ijaws as you're trying to make out, that the President would trust them and surround himself with them the way he does?; you think it's for nothing that he changed service chiefs recently and the one service chief that retained his position was an Igbo man?.
What I really think is that Igbos and all other Nigerians who conspire to steal the wealth of the niger deltans in this FEEDING BOTTLE federal system are all our enemies. Hope you get the big picture? And pls stop all these childish rantings about president Jonathan and whether he choose to retain an Igbo man or not, he ratains a lot of people- Igbos and non-Igbos alike, it doesn't prOove anything [/quote].....he knows that blood is thicker than water,[/quote]
Which blood are you talking about? Like Igbos and Ijaws are related by blood? The same lines Igbos convinced THEMSELVES with before forcefully annexing our lands into biafra? Can't you guys come up with new lies, why are you circulating old ones? OR is it the blOod of our people that Igbos spilled in Eastern Region or the blood of our people spilled by Nigerian troops in other region when they made us pay for the sins of the Igbo people?
PROUD-IGBO:
and he's not buying any divisive cra.p earlier sold to eastern minorities that Igbos are their problem, and that if they hate Igbos very well and align with -----/------ and ------ that their lives would be much sweeter and their lands would flow with pollution milk and honey.

Eastern minorities indeed! We can now see why you are clearly a psychiatric patient with internet access.

It is so disheartening & disappointing for Igbos to believe that Northerners deceived us to believe that nonsense you wrote. We ijaws saw beyond the charade of the Nigeria project before 1966 when we declared Niger Delta Republic. Then igbos were still wallowing in the WaZoBia dream where the nation was divided amonst them- with "minorities" as their subordinates.

Then the igbos were still flexing muscles with other "major tribes" on how well they can prevent the others from nationalizing the niger delta oil in "their eastern region" as it was supposed to be the property of the igbo people; after all western nigeria and its resources belongs to yoruba, northern nigeria and its resources belongs to hausa/fulani, so niger delta oil should belong to the igbos.

This was the foundation of greed and divide-and -rule upon which this country was founded. Then 1967 came and you guys thought you were doing us a FAVOUR by forcefully grabbing our lands into ur stvpid biafra when your negotiations failed to favour you guys.

I should stop here to allow you bring this up elsewhere to preserve the topic of discussion of this thread and to honour its contributors.
Shalom!
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by alex101(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
ijaw citizen:

for still referring to South-south as your 'Eastern Region' neighbours; in the real sense what they meant to call us was SUBORDINATES while the Igbos are our superiors who'd dictate our future for us.
What I really think is that Igbos and all other Nigerians who conspire to steal the wealth of the niger deltans in this FEEDING BOTTLE federal system are all our enemies. Hope you get the big picture? And pls stop all these childish rantings about president Jonathan and whether he choose to retain an Igbo man or not, he ratains a lot of people- Igbos and non-Igbos alike, it doesn't prOove anything .....he knows that blood is thicker than water,
Which blood are you talking about? Like Igbos and Ijaws are related by blood? The same lines Igbos convinced THEMSELVES with before forcefully annexing our lands into biafra? Can't you guys come up with new lies, why are you circulating old ones? OR is it the blOod of our people that Igbos spilled in Eastern Region or the blood of our people spilled by Nigerian troops in other region when they made us pay for the sins of the Igbo people?
and he's not buying any divisive cra.p earlier sold to eastern minorities that Igbos are their problem, and that if they hate Igbos very well and align with -----/------ and ------ that their lives would be much sweeter and their lands would flow with pollution milk and honey.
Eastern minorities indeed! We can now see why you are clearly a psychiatric patient with internet access.

Shalom!
You are an empty-headed-brainless goat! So you have time to post all these lies/trash about Igbo, but you couldn't muster the courage to face the abokis that are robbing you off your birth right,,,hmmm, this line of chasing shadows is very typical of a group that will do anything to defend their northern masters. Fool, you've been exposed,,,you're not Ijaw. Try another moniker!
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by rhymz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

Do you honestly think that if Igbos were a threat to Ijaws as you're trying to make out, that the President would trust them and surround himself with them the way he does?; you think it's for nothing that he changed service chiefs recently and the one service chief that retained his position was an Igbo man?.......he knows that blood is thicker than water, and he's not buying any divisive cra.p earlier sold to eastern minorities that Igbos are their problem, and that if they hate Igbos very well and align with -----/------ and ------ that their lives would be much sweeter and their lands would flow with pollution milk and honey.
nna eh, you get time to dey pander with am sef. . . I don't even care if his father is Edwin Clark, as far as I know, Ijaws do not have rights than any other tribe in the south-south or the whole of the eastern region than say an Igbo person. I don't care if their forefathers lived in the creeks, Igbos have been present and indigenous to the region way before his existence so wetin him wan talk. Just some ignorant MOFO trying to parrot the rubbish he sees on NL so as to look like he is bonafide south-southern that has the history of the place in the palm of his hand.
Whethee Ijaw people like it or not, Igbo people will continue to be the dominant population and political strength of the east not Ijaw. I don't care how he views the political economy of the eastern region but I can tell him that Igbos still dominate, Ijaws will be needing that clout when the time comes, he can ask his broth Jonathan that even had to Christened an Igbo name just to be accepted, we run the show here. Go to Asaba, Portharcourt, Bayelsa, Edo, na we full am. Make im do im worst and see how wan okoro go waste am like tissue.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by rhymz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
emmatok:

What injustice, the SS should protest for their Oil alone and leave the other Southern people out of their problems.

has any south-southern come to the west begging for your support? What is your problem? Nna eh, na wa o. . .lol
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by Alfamann: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
alex101: You are an empty-headed-brainless goat! So you have time to post all these lies/trash about Igbo, but you couldn't muster the courage to face the abokis that are robbing you off your birth right,,,hmmm, this line of chasing shadows is very typical of a group that will do anything to defend their northern masters. Fool, you've been exposed,,,you're not Ijaw. Try another moniker!

The guy sounds more like a yoruba than an ijaw.
Or maybe na ijaw wey do eat too much amala and ewedu.
Re: N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled by ijawcitizen(m): 1:01am On Mar 16, 2013
Pathetic people!
So you think its everyone on Nairaland that has the Nairaland Virus of engaging in unintellectual beer-parlour putrid cheap talks like you guys?
How pathetic of you to think that I'd honour you with a reply, hopefully by the time you all grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimiko Declares 3 Days Fasting And Prayers For Officials Killed On Plane Crash / The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face / Insecurity: SERAP Writes Buhari, 36 Governors, Seeks Disclosure Of Spending.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.