Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,618 members, 7,908,570 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:04 AM

Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi (61152 Views)

Rechargeable Blasting Device For Unexploded Bombs Unveiled By Army - Photos / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2013
free13:

So the Ooni of Ife is also stealing Niger-Delta oil. shocked shocked

It's reasoning like this that will keep u poor. The Ooni of Ife is one of the most influential kings in the whole of Nigeria because of one reason ECONOMIC POWER. The family is so buoyant that presidents always go to pay the king a visit. And yes the Ooni of Ife is "stealing" "Niger Delta fuel" if u may like to call it that. Many of these people u see on that list are families so well made that they may never become poor in their generation. They acquired the oil illegally during the military era and are still reaping the fruits till today. They are the "Cabal" Jonathan always talks about. Family cabals..Sijuade, dantata, Adenuga, Ibru, Igbenedion and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by eastOFwest(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2013
ndu_chucks: Any analysis of the ownership of OMLs or OPLs will end up as depicted below, if done by the usual suspects. The only thing certain is that the Senator Enang's 80% claim is bogus smiley

A significant number of licenses shown in the list have already expired, so who is operating them now? What's the point listing oml and opl licenses that have expired a long time ago? What is the situation now?

Also, this list does not make any references to the size of these oil blocks and the estimated amount of oil/gas within? We all know (for example) that 5 states in the SE are not equal (in size and population) to 5 states in the SW.

What's the difference between an OML and an OPL?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ecosanders: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2013
ujoinme:
I dare you to disprove his assertion b/4 casting aspersion on the honorable senator.
what % does the north own?
dem no send u go skool? Abi na me b ur maths teacher? Dis and previous article hav proven d Senator wrng, y r Ppl frm SS dis dull? Like Jona lik madam grammar.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ecosanders: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2013
ujoinme:
I dare you to disprove his assertion b/4 casting aspersion on the honorable senator.
what % does the north own?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by free13: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2013
12 inches!:

It's reasoning like this that will keep u poor. The Ooni of Ife is one of the most influential kings in the whole of Nigeria because of one reason ECONOMIC POWER. The family is so buoyant that presidents always go to pay the king a visit.[b] And yes the Ooni of Ife is "stealing" "Niger Delta fuel" [/b]if u may like to call it that. Many of these people u see on that list are families so well made that they may never become poor in their generation. [b]They acquired the oil illegally [/b]during the military era and are still reaping the fruits till today. They are the "Cabal" Jonathan always talks about. Family cabals..Sijuade, dantata, Adenuga, Ibru, Igbenedion and the likes.

A thief is a thief.
I am just surprised that the Ooni of Ife will be on a list of thieves. lipsrsealed
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ujoinme: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2013
ecosanders: dem no send u go skool? Abi na me b ur maths teacher? Dis and previous article hav proven d Senator wrng, y r Ppl frm SS dis dull? Like Jona lik madam grammar.
cant sink to your level of empty rants and name calling.Its obvious you have nothing more than insults to contribute to this discourse have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2013
free13:

A thief is a thief.
I am just surprised that the Ooni of Ife will be on a list of thieves. lipsrsealed

Don't u knw that almost every major wealthy family in Nigeria acquired a lot of wealth illegally. By Major wealthy family I mean the insanely rich ones whose names use know. There is nothing you can do about.
PS: I wish my name was on that list too but unfortunately its not.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by seunajia: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2013
Obijulius:

Now who will pay dis guy for his hardwork?

D point is, revoke d ownership of these blocks from dese goons and give it to d owners of the land. That's what fairness is about. That plus 90% derivation to d oil producing areas. Esp d south south and d south east.

"Give it to the owners of the land". WTF?! Are you that slow? undecided

BTW, I am still waiting for the statistic to see how Northerners own 83% of Oil wells. SMH.

If we want fairness, the quota system crap should be scrapped. You come across guys who can't write their names in the Universities, why? Because he is from "an educationally disadvantaged state/region" shocked You'll see people getting jobs, contracts, scholarships, licenses, political posts etc through this means also.

The quote system is evil and contravenes the principle of merit and hardwork. It follows common sense that whatever is to be shared/allocated in any part of Nigeria, should be shared on the basis of competence.

Stop the MADNESS!!! Insofar as it is still FRN, any Nigerian should own anything in any part of country. What we should rather ask for is fairness in awarding these things --merit.

But trust our people to always whine and cry rather than task their representatives. The power brokers sure know how to tweak ya'll.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by jadakiss213(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2013
miiraaj:

Are you just realising? It has long been acertained and proven that most south south people are dull and myopic 'starting with their grandpagrandmumu Edwin Clark, GEJ and the cocroaches in this forum.
And u Mr Professor,u can't even spell 'cockroach' correctly...OLODO

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by jadakiss213(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2013
free13:

A thief is a thief.
Very Funny.so because he has a stake in a oilfield makes him a thief shey?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ckkris: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2013
jadakiss213: Very Funny.so because he has a stake in a oilfield makes him a thief shey?

OK. A royal thief. But Nigeria is a republic, not a monarchy, whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ckkris: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2013
torkaka:

look dumbo, below is the OML list, kindly break it down to %'s lets see how you come up with your figures, and while you are at it, attach your certificate so we know which institution churned you out!

Marginal Fields Operators

S/No Name of Company Licence Year of Award Names of Directors/Shareholders

1 Niger Delta Company Ogbele (OML 54) 1999 Aret Adams, Uduimo Itsueli, Sammy Olagbaju, David Richard, Udi Ibru and Fatona Layi

2 Prime Petr. Ltd & Suffolk Petr Asaramaroru (OML 11) 2003 MacPepple Henry, Macpepple Joy, Macpepple Emmanuel, Macpepple Elfrida and Macpepple Victoria

3 Oriental Energy Owok (OML 67), Ebok 2006, 2007 Alhaji Indimi, Usman Danburran

4 Universal Energy Stubb Creek Field (OML 13/14 2003 Amana Nkoyo, Mianaekere Nelson, Abubakar Hayatou, Mboho Emmanuel, Ekpo Akpan, Inyang Etim (Akwa Ibom Govt)

5 Eurafric Energy Limited Dawes Island (OML 54) 2003 Onoh Anthony, Onoh Christiana, Onoh Ngozi, George Udoekong, Nwauche Eastus

6 Pillar Oil Limited Umusati/Igbuku (OML 56) 2003 Onosode G.O, Fadahunsi O, Amakiri J., Hassan-Katsina Usman, Tonwe Basife, Obaseki Godwin, Akoyomare Ambrose, Fisher Abayomi, Anaekwena Anthony, Avuru Spencer, Onosode Spencer, Hassan-Babangida

7 Bayelsa Oil Company Atala (OML 46) Bayelsa Govt, Brigidi David, Alamieyesheiga Anitonbrapa, Ifimain Ekine, Jonathan Selereipre, Enddeley Francis, Chinwetelu Chris, Willians E.J., Aliyu Abubakar

8 Movideo E&P Ekeh (OML 88) Idau Sadiq, Jacobs Kayode, Enahoro Victor, Mohammed Aishatu, Tugger Yusuf, Okwuaive Iyabo, Sadare Raymond

9 Bicta Energy Ogedeh (OML 90) Adesemowo G.A, Bashir MM, Onumodu Soye, Akinro C.A, Malberbe T. Unejei T

10 Guarantee Petrr & Owena Oil Ororo (OML 95) Rufus Giwa, Ayodele Johnson, Fayose Abiodun, Unuigbe Odion, Omobomi Samuel, Rotimi Luyi, Adefarati Tunde, Duyie Korede, Ojo Segun, Ogedengbe Dele, Aidi Abass, Adegbonmire Wunmi, Amoye Mofisco, Ebiseni Sola, Oladunni Solomon, Agoi-George Segun, Akinruntan F.E, Hassan AlGazali, Eburajolo Victor, S.A. Ajayi

11 Platform Petroleum Limited Egboma (OML 38) Edmund Daukoru, Avuru Austin, Amachi Moshe, Adegoke Oluwafeyisola, Addo-Bayero Nasir, Ewendu Chidi

12 Sogenal Ltd Akepo (OML 90) Funso Lawal, Joda Abubakar, Harriman Hope, Odu Bunmi, Edohoeket Samuel, Yahaya Mohammed, Dada Nicholas, Yellowe Kenneth

13 Chorus Energy Amoji (OML 56) Akerele Chris, Mamman Samaila, Ihetu G.S. Braide Kombo, Banks Nigel, Clubb James, Uhuegbulem Ben, Baba Gana Abba

14 Millennium Oil and Gas Oza (OML 11) Ali Chris, Maseli John, Karrs Sastry, Shama Yogi, Igweze Emeka, Bashir Farouk

15 Brittania U-Nigeria Ajapa (OML 90) Ifejika Uju, Ifejika Emmanuel, Omu Paul, Otiji Igwe, Ikpeme Ita, Cardoso Tokie, Okonkwo Annie, Inua Mogaji, Mbanefo Louis, Ombu AVM, Horsfall A.K., Ukpong Uche, Ogoro Emomena, Ifejika E.I, Umar Alhaji, Ikpele A.O

16 Network E & P Qua Iboe (OML 13) Ajose Adeogun Ladi, Adesomoju Akin Alex -Duduyemi, Adewusi Adebowale, Ifode Yeletide, Gasau Ismaila Musa, John Etop, Olagbede Olufemi

17 Waltersmith Petroman & Morris Petr. Ibigwe (OML 16) Isa Abdulrasak, Saleh Danjuma, Utomvie Nyingi, Ita Princess, Okoli Ndubuisi, Kakpovie Anthony, Okpala Eugene, Idrisu Mammudu, Idrisu Lawal, Isokrari Ombo, Nzeakor Nick, Abdulsalami Abdul, Nwabudo Ignatius

18 Midwestern Oil & Gas & Suntrust Oil Umsadege (OML 56 ) Igbokwe Ken, Afejuku Anthony, Daultry Akpeti, Sagoe Kweku-Mensah, Gambo Lawan, Oshevire William, Mordi Sylvanus, Maidoh Daniel, Fatayi-Williams Babatunde, Mohammed Waziri, Emerhor Otega, Dublin-Green Winston, Mohammed Abubakar, Oduah Stella, Okafor Ugo and Baba-Ahmed Mouftah

19 Independent Energy Limited Ofa (OML 30) Ikelionwu Emeka, Ohunmwangho Steve, Yar'Adua Murtala, Okudu Anthony, Bello Shamsudeen, Obaoye Michael, Monanuma

20 Del Sigma KE (OML 55) Amachree Sokeiprim, Ungbuku K.D., Bakut J.I, Chaff Kabiru

21 Associated Oil & Dansaki Petroleum Tom Shot Bank (OML 14) Machunga Laraba, Gwadah Bitus, Balat Isaiah, Uzor Azuka, Ibok Udo, Uzoechi Isaac, Kadiri Samuel, Afolabi Aderenlr, Yinka Aina

22 Frontier Oil Limited Uquo (OML 13) Dada Thomas, Lolomari Odoliyi, Kolade Victor, Yisa Solomon, Nwasikeobi, Alechenu Emmanuel, Bello Falalu

i might be blind but the OML list above sure looks more southern than northern
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ckkris: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2013
torkaka:

look dumbo, below is the OML list, kindly break it down to %'s lets see how you come up with your figures, and while you are at it, attach your certificate so we know which institution churned you out!

Marginal Fields Operators

S/No Name of Company Licence Year of Award Names of Directors/Shareholders

1 Niger Delta Company Ogbele (OML 54) 1999 Aret Adams, Uduimo Itsueli, Sammy Olagbaju, David Richard, Udi Ibru and Fatona Layi

2 Prime Petr. Ltd & Suffolk Petr Asaramaroru (OML 11) 2003 MacPepple Henry, Macpepple Joy, Macpepple Emmanuel, Macpepple Elfrida and Macpepple Victoria

3 Oriental Energy Owok (OML 67), Ebok 2006, 2007 Alhaji Indimi, Usman Danburran

4 Universal Energy Stubb Creek Field (OML 13/14 2003 Amana Nkoyo, Mianaekere Nelson, Abubakar Hayatou, Mboho Emmanuel, Ekpo Akpan, Inyang Etim (Akwa Ibom Govt)

5 Eurafric Energy Limited Dawes Island (OML 54) 2003 Onoh Anthony, Onoh Christiana, Onoh Ngozi, George Udoekong, Nwauche Eastus

6 Pillar Oil Limited Umusati/Igbuku (OML 56) 2003 Onosode G.O, Fadahunsi O, Amakiri J., Hassan-Katsina Usman, Tonwe Basife, Obaseki Godwin, Akoyomare Ambrose, Fisher Abayomi, Anaekwena Anthony, Avuru Spencer, Onosode Spencer, Hassan-Babangida

7 Bayelsa Oil Company Atala (OML 46) Bayelsa Govt, Brigidi David, Alamieyesheiga Anitonbrapa, Ifimain Ekine, Jonathan Selereipre, Enddeley Francis, Chinwetelu Chris, Willians E.J., Aliyu Abubakar

8 Movideo E&P Ekeh (OML 88) Idau Sadiq, Jacobs Kayode, Enahoro Victor, Mohammed Aishatu, Tugger Yusuf, Okwuaive Iyabo, Sadare Raymond

9 Bicta Energy Ogedeh (OML 90) Adesemowo G.A, Bashir MM, Onumodu Soye, Akinro C.A, Malberbe T. Unejei T

10 Guarantee Petrr & Owena Oil Ororo (OML 95) Rufus Giwa, Ayodele Johnson, Fayose Abiodun, Unuigbe Odion, Omobomi Samuel, Rotimi Luyi, Adefarati Tunde, Duyie Korede, Ojo Segun, Ogedengbe Dele, Aidi Abass, Adegbonmire Wunmi, Amoye Mofisco, Ebiseni Sola, Oladunni Solomon, Agoi-George Segun, Akinruntan F.E, Hassan AlGazali, Eburajolo Victor, S.A. Ajayi

11 Platform Petroleum Limited Egboma (OML 38) Edmund Daukoru, Avuru Austin, Amachi Moshe, Adegoke Oluwafeyisola, Addo-Bayero Nasir, Ewendu Chidi

12 Sogenal Ltd Akepo (OML 90) Funso Lawal, Joda Abubakar, Harriman Hope, Odu Bunmi, Edohoeket Samuel, Yahaya Mohammed, Dada Nicholas, Yellowe Kenneth

13 Chorus Energy Amoji (OML 56) Akerele Chris, Mamman Samaila, Ihetu G.S. Braide Kombo, Banks Nigel, Clubb James, Uhuegbulem Ben, Baba Gana Abba

14 Millennium Oil and Gas Oza (OML 11) Ali Chris, Maseli John, Karrs Sastry, Shama Yogi, Igweze Emeka, Bashir Farouk

15 Brittania U-Nigeria Ajapa (OML 90) Ifejika Uju, Ifejika Emmanuel, Omu Paul, Otiji Igwe, Ikpeme Ita, Cardoso Tokie, Okonkwo Annie, Inua Mogaji, Mbanefo Louis, Ombu AVM, Horsfall A.K., Ukpong Uche, Ogoro Emomena, Ifejika E.I, Umar Alhaji, Ikpele A.O

16 Network E & P Qua Iboe (OML 13) Ajose Adeogun Ladi, Adesomoju Akin Alex -Duduyemi, Adewusi Adebowale, Ifode Yeletide, Gasau Ismaila Musa, John Etop, Olagbede Olufemi

17 Waltersmith Petroman & Morris Petr. Ibigwe (OML 16) Isa Abdulrasak, Saleh Danjuma, Utomvie Nyingi, Ita Princess, Okoli Ndubuisi, Kakpovie Anthony, Okpala Eugene, Idrisu Mammudu, Idrisu Lawal, Isokrari Ombo, Nzeakor Nick, Abdulsalami Abdul, Nwabudo Ignatius

18 Midwestern Oil & Gas & Suntrust Oil Umsadege (OML 56 ) Igbokwe Ken, Afejuku Anthony, Daultry Akpeti, Sagoe Kweku-Mensah, Gambo Lawan, Oshevire William, Mordi Sylvanus, Maidoh Daniel, Fatayi-Williams Babatunde, Mohammed Waziri, Emerhor Otega, Dublin-Green Winston, Mohammed Abubakar, Oduah Stella, Okafor Ugo and Baba-Ahmed Mouftah

19 Independent Energy Limited Ofa (OML 30) Ikelionwu Emeka, Ohunmwangho Steve, Yar'Adua Murtala, Okudu Anthony, Bello Shamsudeen, Obaoye Michael, Monanuma

20 Del Sigma KE (OML 55) Amachree Sokeiprim, Ungbuku K.D., Bakut J.I, Chaff Kabiru

21 Associated Oil & Dansaki Petroleum Tom Shot Bank (OML 14) Machunga Laraba, Gwadah Bitus, Balat Isaiah, Uzor Azuka, Ibok Udo, Uzoechi Isaac, Kadiri Samuel, Afolabi Aderenlr, Yinka Aina

22 Frontier Oil Limited Uquo (OML 13) Dada Thomas, Lolomari Odoliyi, Kolade Victor, Yisa Solomon, Nwasikeobi, Alechenu Emmanuel, Bello Falalu

i might be blind but the OML list above sure looks more southern than northern
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Godogwu: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2013
SOJ111: Does it make sense for some people to have these oil fields and others don't? On what grounds/basis are these fields shared? These fields belong to Nigerians and it is wrong for some few to share 'our' collective wealth. Can an ordinary man/wonan apply to buy/lease one of these oil fields?

An ordinary ( average) person can't buy/lease an oil field.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by miiraaj: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2013
jadakiss213: And u Mr Professor,u can't even spell 'cockroach' correctly...OLODO

Thank you, but dt doesn't change the fact that you nd ur folks DULL.

Akuya!

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2013
torkaka:

OML 46 Eremor & OML 46 Ubima now become the same thing ? some illiterates sha, why not study the oil sector and have an understanding of how these OML numbers are given before openning that gutter of yours how about that??

you and Sen. Enang are most definitely from the same brand of education!

Two diff platforms( ie Oil bloc) with the same OML number cannot be own by diff ppl ewu. Akpo and egina the same OML 130 is own by one man called danjuma,just like all the OPLs ...i am in the industry ewu... i know what am saying...OPL become OML when u discover oil in ur field and it has the same license even if they re in diff plateforms. u you a learner
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by jadakiss213(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2013
ckkris:

OK. A royal thief. But Nigeria is a republic, not a monarchy, whether you like it or not.
I still don't get what makes him a Thief...Is there a new meaning for the word 'Thief'?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by CyberG: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2013
One_Naira:

For someone who claims his mom is Ijaw in this 556 ID you are very clueless in anything SS. At least if you are going to pretend on this ID that you're half SS at least make it a bit believable. Since when is Sam oveje, an urhobo/isoko name, David Serena-dokunbo, an Ijaw name, and engang, an ibibio/Erik name become Igbo? E dey pain you they pointed fingers at una but not igbo? You want to befriend them that bad. Oya, Why don't you go cry to them for pointing fingers at north and SW and not pointing fingers at Igbo. Let's us hear word with all this your crying Abeg.

Btw dayokanu. We know this is you so please stick to one ID. I don't know why una feel is necessary to hide behind a fake ID to speak your words and pretend it is not you. At first i thought it was alj_harem ID, you immitated his behavior a bit but with the more you write, the more you make yourself obvious. dude switch your writing style up a bit if una are going to pretend. That's usually your dead give away. Una need to stop all this multiple ID sh1t on this forum, it makes una look like you have multiple personality disorder no offense. Seun for God sake, can you get a handle on all this multiple ID problem. It's annoying at least to me. Am I the only that's annoyed by it?

At least, 75% of ibo IDs masquerading as SW, NC will be removed and we can have fewer criminals on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by jadakiss213(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2013
miiraaj:

Thank you, but dt doesn't change the fact that you nd ur folks DULL.

Akuya!
Cure yourself from ds same 'DULLNESS' b4 coming to a public forum to display ur stvpidity.U are so disgusting!
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ikweremilitant: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2013
la furia: i can clearly see 83 percent northerners as shareholders/owners.
no wonder nija will never part ways not. For the love of the con3 but d selfish gain of the pOwer ful few.well I don't blame dem I blame we nija deltans for not listerning to okukwu

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ikweremilitant: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2013
no wonder nija will never part ways not. For the love of the con3 but d selfish gain of the pOwer ful few.well I don't blame dem I blame we nija deltans for not listerning to ojukwu
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
ikwere militant: no wonder nija will never part ways not. For the love of the con3 but d selfish gain of the pOwer ful few.well I don't blame dem I blame we nija deltans for not listerning to okukwu

we Naija deltans will correct this rubbish.... we know the ppl who have been deceiving us, ppl who have been giving the Northerners the legal ground to operate and they r our southern brothers.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ecosanders: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
ujoinme:
cant sink to your level of empty rants and name calling.Its obvious you have nothing more than insults to contribute to this discourse have a great day.
it is u empty head dat refuse 2 c d falsehood in d Senators claim, even afta many article hav debunk it. Kip hating ok.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ikweremilitant: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
wesley80: Informative in several ways but I just keep wondering why it's YORUBA's that are bent on puncturing Sen Enang's claim! Have this guys ever heard the word SHUT UP before? Not even the "accused" Northerners are trying to with this much zeal, wetin sef? it's been one ediotically vapid piece to the other feigning deep knowledge but yet lacking the critical information on which to fault Sen Enang's claim: Who makes the real dough from the ND fields?
I'm indifferent as to whether Northerners, SW or Easterners actually do as the fact remains that the real people are being played for suckers but at the same time let the "Yoruba eggheads" with limitless resources and information fault the Senators claim with hardcore facts or Shut it. Field dey pass field and we know some of those fields mentioned are not being exploited so WHICH OF THEM ARE and WHO OWNS THEM? Segun and co should get the facts or bend over and shove their endless pieces down their other ends!
if ibos re alocated oul wells its justified cos 3 ibo states produce oil but hw do u explian dat of d north dat produce notng hav such a figure even dia state govs.do dey alocate farmlands to us or alocate cow ranches to us.lyk I said I don't blame dem I blame d fools dat cald demsfs nija delta elders.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by billyG(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ooooh Jah!Take over this wicked world pleeeeaaase :' cry :'
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by emiye(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
wesley80: Informative in several ways but I just keep wondering why it's YORUBA's that are bent on puncturing Sen Enang's claim! Have this guys ever heard the word SHUT UP before? Not even the "accused" Northerners are trying to with this much zeal, wetin sef? it's been one ediotically vapid piece to the other feigning deep knowledge but yet lacking the critical information on which to fault Sen Enang's claim: Who makes the real dough from the ND fields?
I'm indifferent as to whether Northerners, SW or Easterners actually do as the fact remains that the real people are being played for suckers but at the same time let the "Yoruba eggheads" with limitless resources and information fault the Senators claim with hardcore facts or Shut it. Field dey pass field and we know some of those fields mentioned are not being exploited so WHICH OF THEM ARE and WHO OWNS THEM? Segun and co should get the facts or bend over and shove their endless pieces down their other ends!

You want the Yoruba's to SHUT UP, so that the falsehood been peddled can be enthrenched, and the polity can be heated up, creating unnecessary enemity between the north and the south, that you so much cherish

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by kiyosaki1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
EzeUche:

Oil wells are located in Abia, Imo and Anambra state. All of these are core Igbo areas.

Now why should we give up our oil wells?

And how come so many from the South West and Northerners are involved in the oil industry when not a drop of oil is located in those regions?
Get your fact right.Oil is in Ondo and some LGA in state is made up of Ijaws, so stop forcing yourselves on the SS as the SW is closer to SS than SE, and also get it into your fkg medula oblaganta that its the now dreaded SW that made it possible for a SS man to be the president,may i even ask this question when is SE region going to vie for the president position?think you people are suffering from infeority complex,just be playing secod fiddle to SS .Watch after GEJ na north then SW,just pity una

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by saintohia: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2013

^^^^^^

And when they say field, we've got what's termed giant fields and a well lifespan.

Some fields ( wells ) can produce for 30 yrs + ( who run / own them? ), while some would flow for few months and stop.

They ( always Yorubas ) trying to prove Sen. Enang wrong, should remember some Nigerians understand the difference between these fields / wells ( the ones producing, reservoir viability, well lifespan, etc).

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by miiraaj: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
jadakiss213: Cure yourself from ds same 'DULLNESS' b4 coming to a public forum to display ur stvpidity.U are so disgusting!

Say that to ur illiterate phd holder.

Brainless species!

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by OneNaira6: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
CyberG:

At least, 75% of ibo IDs masquerading as SW, NC will be removed and we can have fewer criminals on this forum.

Don't forget to include the 90% of SW that masquerade as SS on daily basis on this forum plus SE when they want to butt head in Igbo business. GTFO here as if we don't know the set that holds the crown of pretense on this forum.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Dede1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
Slim101:

U didn't see Dangote but u saw Dantata there sha?...that's also his family name. But can't say if it's d same.

Bro, you are right!!! Most names on the list are fronts.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by SIRJT: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2013

most of this oil blocs are owned by northerners, they just play smart by making southerners their chairmen in order to disguise themselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.