Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,624 members, 7,908,616 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:41 AM

Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi (61154 Views)

Rechargeable Blasting Device For Unexploded Bombs Unveiled By Army - Photos / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by intrepid: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
No middle Belter's name on that list o...Did anyone notice it?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by thelastPope(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
[size=15pt]THAT IS NOT A LIST OF OIL BLOCK OWNERS!

THAT IS A LIST OF MEMBERS OF BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OF THE OIL COMPANIES THAT RUN THOSE BLOCKS!

SOME OF THE PEOPLE THERE WERE KIDS WHEN THOSE BLOCKS WERE DOLED OUT!

STOP SPREADING FALSEHOOD! WE ARE NOT DECEIVED!

REVOKE THE LICENCES NOW![/size]

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by saintohia: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2013

The federal govt. should give back to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, simple.

That's the right thing to do.

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Dede1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
If this revelation of wickedness perpetrated on Nigerians by fellow compatriots does not lead to revolution in or disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria, I must say we should resort to doctrine of might is right.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by saintohia: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
thelastPope: [size=15pt]THAT IS NOT A LIST OF OIL BLOCK OWNERS!

THAT IS A LIST OF MEMBERS OF BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OF THE OIL COMPANIES THAT RUN THOSE BLOCKS!

^^^^^

Give back to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, the correct thing to do.

People should be controlling the resources on their land / river.

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

Two diff platforms( ie Oil bloc) with the same OML number cannot be own by diff ppl ewu. Akpo and egina the same OML 130 is own by one man called danjuma,just like all the OPLs ...i am in the industry ewu... i know what am saying...OPL become OML when u discover oil in ur field and it has the same license even if they re in diff plateforms. u you a learner

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED BUT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON NAIRALAND!

if you follow the industry well, you will know that they is an issue between two companies "shoreline and heritage" over OML 30! while you are researching that, you might want to know that two companies own OML 108 i.e express petroleum & sheba e & p ltd! mumu!!

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Dede1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2013

I understand the plank of your argument. However, one has to own the OPL, in blocks, then seek for OML, mining license. If a person does not have right to the crude oil blocks, in terms of OPL, he\she has no business with OML, unless he\she buys or joins in the venture of extracting crude oil.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by saintohia: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

we Naija deltans will correct this rubbish.... we know the ppl who have been deceiving us, ppl who have been giving the Northerners the legal ground to operate and they r our southern brothers.

^^^^^

Ensure you don't run out of time.

What's Caesar's must be returned to Caesar.

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Obijulius: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
[quote author=CHESSBOARD][/quote]

U r d biggest dullard of the millenium. What do u mean by Nairalanders? U r so dull it reflects in ur writing style...
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by thelastPope(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dede1:

I understand the plank of your argument. However, one has to own the OPL, in blocks, then seek for OML, mining license. If a person does not have right to the crude oil blocks, in terms of OPL, he\she has no business with OML, unless he\she buys or joins in the venture of extracting crude oil.

Some of the people listed as directors were kids when those blocks were issued in 1991. Some of the licenses listed there have long expired. That is a propaganda list, simple as
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Dede1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
thelastPope:

Some of the people listed as directors were kids when those blocks were issued in 1991. Some of the licenses listed there have long expired. That is a propaganda list, simple as

I surely agree with you. There is nothing on earth today that will gladden my heart more than disintegration of Nigeria. Before the disintegration surfaces, I shall want all these licenses revoked. The offshore crude oil blocks shall remain in the domain of central government but onshore crude oil fields shall go to state governments period.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by kiyosaki1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2013

Lawless people just like your kinsman pardon your thieving father Alamesia.So just because you are allowed to taste power briefly,the power is now intoxicating you people,just try it and the whole of SS will turn to another Somalia.You are warn
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by thelastPope(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
kiyosaki1: Lawless people just like your kinsman pardon your thieving father Alamesia.So just because you are allowed to taste power briefly,the power is now intoxicating you people,just try it and the whole of SS will turn to another Somalia.You are warn

You are a big idiota!

1. You no longer dominate the military like before

2. If there is a war today, you will not be able to fund it

3. The western nations will not fight for you.

4. World super powers like China will be literary begging to back the the Niger Delta

5. You think you are still in the 60s. You are very very very dumb!

Again, you are an idiota!

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by nitusa: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ile-Ife:

So, what should the government do, give every SS citizen an oil well each?

No, take back the oilwells, train your large pool of unemployed youths to manage these wells. Only in Nigeria we wait for Oyinbo man to do everything
for us but guess what, Oyinbo is not dumb. They also come to Nigeria to better their pocket.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by MAYOWAAK: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
kiyosaki1: Lawless people just like your kinsman pardon your thieving father Alamesia.So just because you are allowed to taste power briefly,the power is now intoxicating you people,just try it and the whole of SS will turn to another Somalia.You are warn

If GEJ get liver, he should invite his #OgaAtTheTop, #Alams, on his next state visit to the United Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by free13: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
ckkris:

OK.[b] A royal thief[/b]. But Nigeria is a republic, not a monarchy, whether you like it or not.

Maybe that is what he wants me to say. The Ooni of Ife is a "royal thief". grin
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ecosanders: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
thelastPope:

You are a big idiota!

4. World super powers like China will be literary begging to back the the Niger Delta

ahah c dis 1 hw many una b 4 ND? Ordinary BH cough una kip quiet wen ur militants say dey wil tak d fight 2 dem. Just shutup n dnt pray 4 war.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Yujin(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
To the SS and SE who have been robbed, raped and abandoned by those heartless thieves, the Lord has heard your cries. He has seen your suffering and has decided to intervene. Your land was taken as a conquered territory and the resources thereof as spoils of war. If only the G.Os of our most respected Church denominations will reveal the truth that God tells them about Nigeria! How can the annexation of a people's resources be the will of God? A Nigeria with a skewed political arrangement and dubious economic policies designed to give some regions undue advantage over others be the will of God? Can men of good conscience speak up? Give the oil wells back to the communities and collect taxes/revenues from them. Simple
@Topic, Senator Enang is very correct with his revelations. Imagine the name of prominent core northerners are not in Mr Adeniyi's list. That goes to show you that these core northerners have perfected the art of puppeteering. They are indeed smart and the dismantling of their hegemony is not through the intelligence or tactfulness of the victims but is the intervention of God. As the time draws nearer, more revelations will surface until the bond of the slavemasters are destroyed and they themselves made to kiss the dust. We are watching.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by kbdrim(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
My understanding on this issue is those who have made up their minds about Sen Enangs ridiculous claims are not going to change their minds no matter what anyone says and that shows how youths in Nigeria today reason. We must rise above our petty tribalistic leanings and decide to be enlightened by information. There is nothing wrong with changing your mind when you have further insight or information. It actually makes you a better human being.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by kiyosaki1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
thelastPope:

You are a big idiota!

From your reply one can see that you lack adequate knowledge about happenings around the globe,let me start by hammering the fact that those countries you mentioned, apart from the fact that they have vast reserve of the already depleted oil you are still bragging about. They are discovering and developing everyday new alternate renewable energy by the day to the non renewable one that is bloating your fake ego.Secondly i do not remember china taking part in any military intervention,economy power?yes they are ,military intervention am not so sure,let me even inform your naive mind that one of the reason china is reffer to as military power is because of their enormous population which the north have in abundance.I laugh when you spew out your first point because it just depict the level of your ignorance,because here we are not talking of militant which you people more than dominates,but Nigeria army go get your fact right.And talking about funding let the comes and you will know how far
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by kiyosaki1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yujin: To the SS and SE who have been robbed, raped and abandoned by those heartless thieves, the Lord has heard your cries. He has seen your suffering and has decided to intervene. Your land was taken as a conquered territory and the resources thereof as spoils of war. If only the G.Os of our most respected Church denominations will reveal the truth that God tells them about Nigeria! How can the annexation of a people's resources be the will of God? A Nigeria with a skewed political arrangement and dubious economic policies designed to give some regions undue advantage over others be the will of God? Can men of good conscience speak up? Give the oil wells back to the communities and collect taxes/revenues from them. Simple
@Topic, Senator Enang is very correct with his revelations. Imagine the name of prominent core northerners are not in Mr Adeniyi's list. That goes to show you that these core northerners have perfected the art of puppeteering. They are indeed smart and the dismantling of their hegemony is not through the intelligence or tactfulness of the victims but is the intervention of God. As the time draws nearer, more revelations will surface until the bond of the slavemasters are destroyed and they themselves made to kiss the dust. We are watching.
This is what i call loss of identity are you from SS or SE?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by BlueMurder(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Abagworo: I'm usually saddened with the level of reasoning displayed on this forum or elsewhere in Nigeria. Why must we label everything tribal or regional? Nigeria has a population of over 100million while the number of. OPL allotees are not even more than a thousand. How has the ownership of oil wells helped the real Northerners on the streets? What have I personally gained from Tony Ezenna, Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, ABC Orjiakor, Oduah etc even though they are Igbos? Absolutely nothing but oppression of the masses with wealth which does not belong to anyone but all Nigerians. We are deeply brainwshed.

POST OF THE DAY
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
One_Naira:
Btw dayokanu. We know this is you so please stick to one ID. I don't know why una feel is necessary to hide behind a fake ID to speak your words and pretend it is not you. At first i thought it was alj_harem ID, you immitated his behavior a bit but with the more you write, the more you make yourself obvious. dude switch your writing style up a bit if una are going to pretend. That's usually your dead give away. Una need to stop all this multiple ID sh1t on this forum, it makes una look like you have multiple personality disorder no offense. Seun for God sake, can you get a handle on all this multiple ID problem. It's annoying at least to me. Am I the only that's annoyed by it?

Your insanity is legendary

You said he was Alj harem , now he is Dayokanu, By next week he would be Seun or Mukina2 Loon
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
EzeUche:

Oil wells are located in Abia, Imo and Anambra state. All of these are core Igbo areas.

Now why should we give up our oil wells?

And how come so many from the South West and Northerners are involved in the oil industry when not a drop of oil is located in those regions?

I guess Ondo is now in the Southeast slowpoke
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by demmy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
eastOFwest:

A significant number of licenses shown in the list have already expired, so who is operating them now? What's the point listing oml and opl licenses that have expired a long time ago? What is the situation now?

Also, this list does not make any references to the size of these oil blocks and the estimated amount of oil/gas within? We all know (for example) that 5 states in the SE are not equal (in size and population) to 5 states in the SW.

What's the difference between an OML and an OPL?

Why not do your own research and get back at us. Must everything be spoon feed to you?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by demmy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
saintohia:
And when they say field, we've got what's termed giant fields and a well lifespan.

Some fields ( wells ) can produce for 30 yrs + ( who run / own them? ), while some would flow for few months and stop.

They ( always Yorubas ) trying to prove Sen. Enang wrong, should remember some Nigerians understand the difference between these fields / wells ( the ones producing, reservoir viability, well lifespan, etc).

Instead of yapping mouth, just produce your correct list of "giant fields" and their owners.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by demmy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2013

And where is your list of oil block owners?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by arcview: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
GOD abeg give me my own OPL 300 too oooo.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by aurenflani: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
kaeto: guess the name gives you nightmarish ejaculation? The other yoruba man said foreigners own 80% of the oil blocks, here another yoruba says something else, what do we believe. Moreover I will not be carried away by this charade, as I know that the production volume or capacity varies from well to well. The largest fields were awarded to northerners. Imagine an hausaman owning a 7000 cubic feet of condensate...

But your man gej owns 100% Nigeria nah grin

He is HE oga Patiance. Now you are happy cheesy ain't u?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by aurenflani: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
arc-view:
GOD abeg give me my own OPL 300 too oooo.
grin wise guy undecided
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by AMvanquish: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
Abagworo: I'm usually saddened with the level of reasoning displayed on this forum or elsewhere in Nigeria. Why must we label everything tribal or regional? Nigeria has a population of over 100million while the number of. OPL allotees are not even more than a thousand. How has the ownership of oil wells helped the real Northerners on the streets? What have I personally gained from Tony Ezenna, Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, ABC Orjiakor, Oduah etc even though they are Igbos? Absolutely nothing but oppression of the masses with wealth which does not belong to anyone but all Nigerians. We are deeply brainwshed.

The most sensible post I hv read so far.. They are really brainwashed..
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by itsmayiela(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
pls, lets ask our oga at the top, how did he arrive at the conclusion that 83% of oil wealth is owned by northerners ?

Frm this report, i can see few SS,few northerners and plent SW and SE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.