Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience (23542 Views)

Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by ayex2013: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2013
Pictures of Peter and Paul doing there thing in Malawi in the presence of thousands of audience, these boiz are bigger now *in Davido’s voice. I’m really envious of these guyz they are really doing their family proud and the nation as a whole.

Read More at http://ngtrends.com/2013/03/pictures-of-psquare-on-stage-in-malawi/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by 0key: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
Awesome. They are d best in Africa.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Regiblinkz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Are we at the back page?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
how i love p square.......one them should come and marry me na cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by chidyke77(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
0key: Awesome. They are d best in Africa.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123: how i love p square.......one them should come and marry me na cry cry
Husband don finish for shomolu abi? lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by vosquare: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123: how i love p square.......one them should come and marry me na cry cry

u lyk gud tin
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by aminho(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
So they don chop d money of malawi fans
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
sheyie2007:
Husband don finish for shomolu abi? lipsrsealed
theres no husband in shomolu for to marry
vosquare:
u lyk gud tin
??
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by mymadam(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2013

Nothing is impossible with God. Just ask and you shall be given. God bless you AND God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Afam4eva(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
[size=14pt]I don't know any African artistes that pull as much crowd in Africa than psquare.[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
mymadam:

Nothing is impossible with God. Just ask and you shall be given. God bless you AND God bless Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by executinal(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mehn this camera no bi am
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
mymadam:

u be bad person... Even who u dey tell self still dey doubt u. Lmao
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by ifylord: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
I like way dey do it. Best in africa

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

GOLD DIGGER! Typical NIGERIAN girl. You need to stop drinking yoruba garri and drink more ijebu garri so u'll reduce you rate of stupidity!
grin grin grin bros cool down, i dey joke o, make you no get hypertension !!

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
P-Square, unarguably the biggest in Africa...see the crowd.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Amoshie(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
the guys r awesome
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by otodeluxe(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Psquare on stage promoting immorality? Lord help us! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
otodeluxe: Psquare on stage promoting immorality? Lord help us! embarassed
why do you say that ?
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Ejine(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
If I'm to be honest with you, I doubt D'Banj could command this type of crowd in Malawi.
#RawTruth

These guys tour Tanzania and drown in the crowd; while M.I visits Owerri and nobody feels his shiiit unless he has eLDee around to save the day.

Let's be honest - No other African act can do it like they do.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by egift(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
The only thing stopping you from becoming famous is yourself. The least you can do now is to conceive a plan and work towards it this week.

(Psquare with Malawi President)

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Lz5qDMbLD5s/UUOUV-kbWhI/AAAAAAAAHx0/gHX2pO1ryuQ/s640/joyce.jpg[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Odinaka00(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
I used to have this dream together with psquare back then in Jos, performing on stage, pulling crowds together, ßŮϯ here I A̶̲̥̅♏ today, stil managing my free MB from airtel to browse nairaland.....baba God y my own star nor come shine like psquare dem own na? Na yu be my oga at d top o, if I nor ask yu na who I go come ask na?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella: P-Square, unarguably the biggest in Africa...see the crowd.

That crowd was not for psquare! It was for one of their main acts in malawi! Psquare were just supporting acts! I was there that day, if you think am lying you know who to ask.. **points finger up***

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

That crowd was not for psquare! It was for one of their main acts in malawi! Psquare were just supporting acts! I was there that day, if you think am lying you know who to ask.. **points finger up***
it doesnt matter...........p square can get a bigger crowd than this anywhere !
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by mysticgal(f): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
all i love is their voice but the rest dunno what to say but yada yada yada.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin bros cool down, i dey joke o, make you no get hypertension !!

Na lie, u no dey joke! I get psquare their BB pins sha...
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

I can categorically tell you that the crowd was there for Psquare. If it was only the main acts, not even half that crowd would have showed up.

Psquare is famous like that.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by gunuvi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]I don't know any African artistes that pull as much crowd in Africa than psquare.[/size]
There is none my brother

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by nep2ra(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
In one of the pictures I can see on of the P's doing an Oga at the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Munachii Abii Stuns In Short Denim Dress / Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque / Olamide, DJ Enimoney And Viktoh (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.