Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience (23544 Views)

Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by jambogini: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123: how i love p square.......one them should come and marry me na cry cry

hmmmm such marriage is not gonna last coz its foundation is on money not love huhuhuu
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It's very obvious that you haven't seen P-Square perform in any of the countries you mentioned. Maybe you forgot about the massive performance of theirs at the O2 Arena in London. Their US Danger tour in 2010 is still the biggest and best tour by any Nigerian artist or group in recent years. 2 Face hasn't seen those numbers and D'Banj no wan tour here.[/size]
dont mind him bush man
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
jambogini:

hmmmm such marriage is not gonna last coz its foundation is on money not love huhuhuu
im not materialistic
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It's very obvious that you haven't seen P-Square perform in any of the countries you mentioned. Maybe you forgot about the massive performance of theirs at the O2 Arena in London. Their US Danger tour in 2010 is still the biggest and best tour by any Nigerian artist or group in recent years. 2 Face hasn't seen those numbers and D'Banj no wan tour here. They're doing it again this summer. The upcoming your is bound to be even better than 2010.

Of the artists I've seen, no one has brought the size and quality the Okoyes have brought. They performed in a huge ball room in Downtown. Other artists perform in small nightclubs and halls.[/size]
and pls who are the attendants aint they nigeria's and other africans and how does dat make them global
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
ayswags: and pls who are the attendants aint they nigeria's and other africans and how does dat make them global

[size=13pt]Does it matter from where the attendants come? Or are you implying that African artists aren't big until Caucasians constitute a large portion of their fan base?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by lungtruth(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ adaobi have faith it shall come to pass, but wait how can you marry someone that is not ready to marry. Pls look for someone else
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
lungtruth: @ adaobi have faith it shall come to pass, but wait how can you marry someone that is not ready to marry. Pls look for someone else
people dont take me seriously.......im only joking
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Inik(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
im not materialistic
Adaobi will you marries me? i has moneys and fine cars and bigs house and i woll takes good cares of you wink
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Inik:
Adaobi will you marries me? i has moneys and fine cars and bigs house and i woll takes good cares of you wink
what are you writing ?
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Inik(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
what are you writing ?
engrish undecided
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Inik:
engrish undecided
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Does it matter from where the attendants come? Or are you implying that African artists aren't big until Caucasians constitute a large portion of their fan base?[/size]
are u telling me the world is made up of only africans
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
ayswags: are u telling me only africans constitute the world

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Inik(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
undecided lipsrsealed
Put a smile on ur face
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Inik:
Put a smile on ur face
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Inik(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
@topic i think the Psquare twins are currently the biggest nigerian music acts. They are even more popular in East and southern african countries than in Nigeria, my kenyan friends are all fans of psquare.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by cheikh: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123
how i love p square.......one them should come and marry me na

@^^ You obviously don't mind being a second wife/lover. The choice is yours cheesy grin.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
cheikh: adaobi123

@^^ You obviously don't mind being a second wife/lover. The choice is yours cheesy grin.
angry i dont like sharing
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by ibkgab001: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Have faith in God and pray ur own time will surely come .... Only the God's time is the best
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by flexeey: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
abi o !!
i live in the uk......the crowds that they pull off are huge !!! stop hating !!! team p square forever !!!!!!!!!!!
. Small boy wizkid performing with chris brown, psquare is performing in malawi and kenya smh
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
flexeey: . Small boy wizkid performing with chris brown, psquare is performing in malawi and kenya smh
why are you comparing to p-square and wizkid ? p-sqauare that did the song with rick ross nko ? even though i am a fan of wizkid, you cannot say wizkid is better than p square IMO
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by flexeey: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Inik:
. Gbagaun of life
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by firstolalekan(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
ifylord: I like way dey do it. Best in africa

mumu. wats igbo?
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by igboboy1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ejiné: If I'm to be honest with you, I doubt D'Banj could command this type of crowd in Malawi.
#RawTruth

These guys tour Tanzania and drown in the crowd; while M.I visits Owerri and nobody feels his shiiit unless he has eLDee around to save the day.

Let's be honest - No other African act can do it like they do.

Liar
KWAM1 pulls bigger crowd down this in mozambique
May D pulls bigger than this in congo
Olamide pulls bigger than this in Cameroon
Reminisce pulls bigger than this in Republic of Benin.
Wasiu has done bigger crowds in Angola.

Or are you calling these people local champions?
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by countryfirst: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

That crowd was not for psquare! It was for one of their main acts in malawi! Psquare were just supporting acts! I was there that day, if you think am lying you know who to ask.. **points finger up***

and what about picture with president are they her body guard....psquare we hail cos your guys are selling the nijja image well.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by browniecay: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2013
adaobi123: how i love p square.......one them should come and marry me na cry cry
....if mountain wil nt go to moses,moses shld go to d mountain.go meet am make e forcefuly toast u.naija girls sha!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 18, 2013
Please don't let the Hammer Pants become a trend. Please!!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2013
See your mouth, U don dey beg for marriage. Smh
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Meegadough: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2013
Odinaka00: I used to have this dream together with psquare back then in Jos, performing on stage, pulling crowds together, ßŮϯ here I A̶̲̥̅♏ today, stil managing my free MB from airtel to browse nairaland.....baba God y my own star nor come shine like psquare dem own na? Na yu be my oga at d top o, if I nor ask yu na who I go come ask na?
Rofl
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
Eyaaa if wishes were horses grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by MATUREZEE: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
send me ur number or facebook accnt. So that we can talk more. Request at 'Charles Emenike'
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
browniecay: ....if mountain wil nt go to moses,moses shld go to d mountain.go meet am make e forcefuly toast u.naija girls sha!
spazzy4real10:
See your mouth, U don dey beg for marriage. Smh
bia, isi coconuts, if you read the whole thread, i was only joking
Loveangel: Eyaaa if wishes were horses grin grin
grin
MATUREZEE:
send me ur number or facebook accnt. So that we can talk more. Request at 'Charles Emenike'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos / Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD Slays In Native Outfit [PICS] / Munachii Abii Stuns In Short Denim Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.