Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience (23543 Views)

Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
it doesnt matter...........p-sqaure can gets bigger crowds than this anywhere

GBAGUN on a sunday? Kai!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by victorazy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Believe or leave it "IGBO PPL ARE D BEST" until Igbo man rule in every aspect of this country, nothing will move wela (I fear those people).

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Ejine(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

That crowd was not for psquare! It was for one of their main acts in malawi! Psquare were just supporting acts! I was there that day, if you think am lying you know who to ask.. **points finger up***

Bros, that crowd WAS for P-Square. I know about the event, and they were the main acts.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Na lie, u no dey joke! I get psquare their BB pins sha...
daz nice grin
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
What a big crowd! Yay P-Square!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Ejine(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
victorazy: Believe or leave it "IGBO PPL ARE D BEST" until Igbo man rule in every aspect of this country, nothing will move wela (I fear those people).

Bros, chillax naa. It hasn't gotten to that grin
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Odinaka00(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Na lie, u no dey joke! I get psquare their BB pins sha...

See as yu dey jones yasef like phil, who tell yu say p square dey use bb?
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

GBAGUN on a sunday? Kai!

my bad
* p square can get a bigger crowd than this anywhere !

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
Odinaka00:

See as yu dey jones yasef like phil, who tell yu say p square dey use bb?

YIMU, dem dey use BB! No talk wetin you no know or better still ask your OGA IN THE TOP! Daz all..
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:

my bad
* p square can gets a biggest crowd than this anywhere !

Na wa OH! Take am easy with the GBAGUN!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
hahahahaha!! adaobi is just shooting bullets today...what's happening?
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Sweetapple007(f): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
They did not only come to visit the world but to contribute. Am proud of them. Their music is supper.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123: how i love p square.......one them should come and marry me na cry cry

I am the third twin. Just inbox me you resume, some pictures not photo shop and a 10 min video of yourself.After reviewing them I can get back to you if I as the 3rd twin will marry you or not.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella: hahahahaha!! adaobi is just shooting bullets today...what's happening?
mehhnnnn i dont know cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
woodcook:

I am the third twin. Just inbox me you resume, some pictures not photo shop and a 10 min video of yourself.After reviewing them I can get back to you if I as the 3rd twin will marry you or not.
grin grin grin grin in your dreams
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Odinaka00(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

YIMU, dem dey use BB! No talk wetin you no know or better still ask your OGA IN THE TOP! Daz all..

Could this βξ yur own OGA at d top?

………… '…………’
…………/………….\
…………\ (@) (@) /
………….\ . . A . ./
……………) ....,,(
……………\ """"" /
…………...`. _ .'
……… ……….=.
… … .---._.-.=.-._. ---.
…… ./ ':-(_.-: :-._)-:` \
… …/ /' (__.-: :-.__)`\ \
… ./ / (___.-` '-.___) '\ \
… / / . (___.-'^`-.___).\ \
. / / .. (___.-'=`-.___).. \ \
./ / … (____.'=`.____)…\ \
/ / … ' (___. '=`.___)……\ \
(_.;……`----'.=. `----'… …;_)
;|| … … ( `.-.=.-.' ) … … '||;
;|| … …… \ `.=.' / … …… ||;
;||………… \ .=. /…… … …||;
;||…… .-`.`-._.-'.'-… …… ||;
::\...... ( ,): O O, )…… /:;:
|||| … / /'`’---'--'` \ \ … ' ||||
‘''''… ' / / ……… ……\ \ … ''''’’
....../ / …… …………\ \
...../ /………… … ……\ \
..../ /…… …… … … … \ \
.../ / …… ……… … …… \ \
../ /……… …… … …… … \ \
./.' …… …… … … … …… `.\
.(_)’ … …… …… …… ….`(_)
..\\ ……… ………………… //
...\\ ………… … ………… //
....\\ ……… …… ……… //
.....\\ ……… …………. //
......\\ ……………… …//
.......\\ …… …………//
.......///) ……………(\\\
.....,///' ……… …… `\\\,
...../// …………………`\\\
....""' …………………… '"

1 Like

ItsModella:
I can categorically tell you that the crowd was there for Psquare. If it was only the main acts, not even half that crowd would have showed up.

Psquare is famous like that.

Do you really know the Psquare we are talking about?

Smh
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Na wa OH! Take am easy with the GBAGUN!
i corrected myself !!!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Do you really know the Psquare we are talking about?

Smh
I'm pretty sure I know Psquare more than you do...smh.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Ikengawo: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Psquare is a MACHINE! these guys are making MONEY. Tickets for their shows in the US are close to $100, this is more than Lil Wayne charges
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella: hahahahaha!! adaobi is just shooting bullets today...what's happening?

I tire
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by victorazy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ejiné:

Bros, chillax naa. It hasn't gotten to that grin

Bros na true na grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm pretty sure I know Psqure more than you do...smh.

I went to thesame Universty with them if you must know!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

lool see competition grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by victorazy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Na waooo!!! See where ppl dey fight because of P-sqare dat was been despise by them before, if can't beat dem join dem shaa. God I must be famous oh!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
lool see competition grin grin grin
loool...as in, he's trying to get known.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by ugoezeb(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Jst read abt them in wikipedia.org

Psquare, conquer Africa joor. U guys worked for it.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella:
loool...as in, he's trying to get known.
loool i feel sorry for him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos / Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD Slays In Native Outfit [PICS] / Munachii Abii Stuns In Short Denim Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.