Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC (17392 Views)

Cms In Isoko South Lg Delta Signing Pv Late At Night / Urgent! Please My Call Up Number Wasn't Sent To My School. / No-trouser Corps Member Wasn't Thrown Out At Night - NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2013
So the tales of 11pm were just to sensationalise the previous
report, both the girl and her pastor wanted the public sympathy. Fail
Make her pastor print NYSC discharge certificate for her
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2013
If this were to happen in the US, the NYSC officials are going to be in for trouble and media attention. Students are going to protest against such act.

She should be commended for staying true to her faith, she shouldn't be kicked out. I hope she sues them.

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2013
Just my own assumptions o! 'which god did she make the covenant with?'

with extremists like this, u wont blame bokoharam for whatever dey do too.

GOD help us all.

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2013
Damilola E,are u a virgin? ,if yes plz reply me fast. If not ,then might be the last F...
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by KINGwax(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2013
U shld be glad she aint a muslim, they wld av shown u the peace in their religion!!!

4 Likes

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by soulfood(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2013
GEJ in the making. Oversabi Zoologist. She needs to study her bible right. Would she be leaving in Iceland and dare wear skirts? By the time her legs has frozen, she will understand that biblical dressing his a deep topic that does not warrant this kind of foolishness on her part. There are women worldwide whose culture promotes wearing trousers, some have to wear trousers cause of their location. This Miss should have opted for baggy trousers if at all her concern is not to reveal her physique. Common girl, wake up.

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by alyarmouk(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2013
gratiaeo: She can not abide with her country's rules, while is she lying against his country? Religious fanatics!!! Do we still need Zoology in Nigeria!
Let her go to hell

bros i hail your english oooo

2 Likes

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2013
This matter go hard o!!

The Consititution supports the girl, The NYSC by-laws supports the NYSC..

Now!! if this case goes to court, with a good lawyer, she might win.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by katcy4christ: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2013
decode55: She's probably one deeper life girl.. #why am I not surprised?
Did you read the post it was stated that one ApostleA.B Otaru of the ATIOCH CHURCH

2 Likes

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by KINGwax(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: If this were to happen in the US, the NYSC officials are going to be in for trouble and media attention. Students are going to protest against such act.

She should be commended for staying true to her faith, she shouldn't be kicked out. I hope she sues them.
pls jur!
U people and the US hype sef. The officials were definately on their rights: she signed an undertaking na. Everybody who served did. But jes like a normal nigerian graduate, am sure not many read d forms given before appending their signature

3 Likes

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2013
If na her picture dey on top she no even fine and if u check very well na pass or third class she carry graduate come dey form virgin for some virgin hunters. Khaki no resemble lagies why she dey form dust Abeg mek she pack one side. Btw if she won go feed baboon for zoo na skirt she go wear?? Na em be say even ant go rape her sharp sharp. Her type nodey even wear pant I don see dem before
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by kennytidistar(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2013
It is clear, she's a cult, 'ogbanje'
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by KINGwax(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju: This matter go hard o!!

The Consititution supports the girl, The NYSC by-laws supports the NYSC..

Now!! if this case goes to court, with a good lawyer, she might win.
no, she won't: not after appending her signature. Even the statutes won't protect her. It wasn't under duress

2 Likes

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by obinrinrere: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2013
These are what we see of man made laws,where peoples religion are not considered.[quote
author=cogitoErgo]This is gross injustice, is this not the same NYSC
that is done in north where women dress almost like masqurade and nobody
dares throw them out of the camp? CAN and other xtian bodies must be to
blaim here, why are they quiet? Whatcis good for the goose is good for
the gander![/quote]
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by thorpido(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: If this were to happen in the US, the NYSC officials are going to be in for trouble and media attention. Students are going to protest against such act.

Madam Amelika.
There is a law that set up NYSC and there is a dress code.If u are serving,u sign a form.What suing is there?Have u seen a female American cop with a different dressing?
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by ibi1: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2013
Its so disappointing and embarrassing how some people has being glossly painted with religion. "do not dIsrespect d authorities" I tot dz is part of d bible she believes in.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Kgdavid(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2013
ok but wats the practical difference between 10:27 and 11:00 p.m?

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2013
thorpido: Madam Amelika.
There is a law that set up NYSC and there is a dress code.If u are serving,u sign a form.What suing is there?Have u seen a female American cop with a different dressing?
I haven't seen a copy of the form and I don't know how clearly the rules were stated.

NYSC is a requirement by the Nigerian government, it's not a choice but mandatory for all graduates. If they choose to make it mandatory, then they have to make sure the rules accommodate all students. If she gets a lot of people behind her and a good lawyer, she might just be the victim Nigerian students need to revoke such rule.

If the outfit is compulsorily for safety reasons, then alternative wears or options should be provided by the government.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2013
This is exactly wot religion demands not for! In fact, in short, this is wot Marx Karl was referring to when he said that religion is "the opium of the masses." She is justified that and she has made herself a fool of religion. I am very very sure that God did not contract that covenant with her, she did. It is indeed like to bear a cross too unbearable for oneself. My God will not logically justify her actions but will ,anyway, make a way where there is another way or no way for her. Amen
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by StateOfMind: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2013
cogitoErgo: This is gross injustice, is this not the same NYSC that is done in north where women dress almost like masqurade and nobody dares throw them out of the camp? CAN and other xtian bodies must be to blaim here, why are they quiet? Whatcis good for the goose is good for the gander!

Quit this illogical comparism. Hers is a case of disobedience. How hard is it for you to comprehend. These so called 'masqurades' still wear their kits no matter the length of their hijab. In some states, they are even very strict with the colour and length of the hijab. And when they use their hijab, they must put their face-caps on-this I find really unattractive, but then, they have no say as they weren't forced to serve.

I'm sure if the girl decided to wear her three quarter skirt on top of the trouser, or beret beneath her face cap or whatever, it wouldn't have raised eyebrows.

She couldn't obey the simple rules she signed her undertaken for and she opted for voluntary exit.

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by StateOfMind: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2013
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by StateOfMind: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2013
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2013
She belongs to the zoo.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by stagger: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2013
Very stupid girl.

So she expects to do drills in skirt and be exposing her haggard unclothedness to the whole world? Is something wrong with her head?

This is what the bible calls zeal without wisdom: complete foolishness!
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Ngwakwe: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2013
It seems you have scores to settle with Deeper Lifers. The article categorically stated her denomination, yet your obsession blinded you.

Okay naw.

decode55: She's probably one deeper life girl.. #why am I not surprised?
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by obibrown1: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2013
This issuE is controversial! She may be right but I think she needs evaluation. U have to do what others are doing but I do not like the idea of her been thrown out, is quite unfair. She's a christain Following the rules of the church. I wonder the intervention of the church in this matter. U see the issue is controversial!
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Auspeeis2gbaski(f): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=cogitoErgo]nd what is your problem with d way women dresses in d north??...dnt u eva use masquerade 2 describe muslim women..these women u are talking about are jst bn obedient nd following d laws of our LORD...so when u wn2 cmnt on anytn,try nd behave matured atleast...ehn..plssss dnt b insultive,owkay..it dsnt pay...

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2013
Make una nor blame her, na her oga at d top instruction she de folo
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by StOla: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2013

Nigeria remains a secular state, the NYSC scheme remains a secular programme. There's a reason for the uniforms having such designs. But I ask, why would students protest against such act? Everyone abides by the rules, why must she be an exception? Realizing no exception would be made in her favour, she chose the only alternative, to withdraw. Problem solved!
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Tintinix: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2013
The clarification is that she was not decanped at night. However the premise that she contravened the dress code could have been handled better with understanding.
Religious belief is part of her fundamental human rights.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by logonlaredo: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2013
Even Muslim ladies from the far north put on the trouser. NAIJA! does her faith permits her to lie?
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by asadss: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2013
my friends she is wright. if there is a law that allow police women and other forces to wear skirts, i see no reason skirts will not be allow in NYSC camp. despites the fact all of you knows that she is trying to protect her Modesty and there is no law in Nigeria that said religion will not be practice in any organization or parastatals. But there is a law that guide modesty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / NYSC: Osaghe Osaigbovo Remanded In Custody For 'Criminal Trespass And Forgery' / School Is Not Scam. NYSC Gave Me My First Car — Female Corps Member (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.