Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC (17300 Views)

Cms In Isoko South Lg Delta Signing Pv Late At Night / Urgent! Please My Call Up Number Wasn't Sent To My School. / No-trouser Corps Member Wasn't Thrown Out At Night - NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
gratiaeo: She can not abide with her country's rules, while is she lying against his country? Religious fanatics!!! Do we still need Zoology in Nigeria!
Let her go to hell
you are very stupid! Do you think she is your type? If that is her religious belief, what is your problem about that? After all, she decided to forgo the stupid service year instead of constituting a nuisance in the camp. I would rather send my daughter abroad for her masters instead of allowing her to waste her time in their so-called NYSC. her decision is her personal problem, more so, she was not trying to persuade others to follow her step.For you to have even disregarded her course of study means that you are like your leader Jonathan, who rather than trying to better the conditions of his people, has decided that the best he can offer Nigerians is to make insane decisions. You are a very stupid Nigerian. I try to imagine what mediocrity would have turned you into. Educated illiterate!

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by osifred(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
I would have been a christian but for christians...Mohammad Gandhi
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by yemmy19(m): 2:58am On Mar 19, 2013
dammytosh:

Your post is more moronic and foolish than the girl's act. The right issue should be tackled not "na thunder go fire the person".

Are you with your brains at all or why do you think after we endured your grammatical jargons and moronic stand, we can still endure your curses.

If your brain is on vacation, drop your useless phone and take a nap.

U must be high on weed,must u quote my post.nonsense
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by rhymz(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2013
oshytayman: you are very stupid! Do you think she is your type? If that is her religious belief, what is your problem about that? After all, she decided to forgo the stupid service year instead of constituting a nuisance in the camp. I would rather send my daughter abroad for her masters instead of allowing her to waste her time in their so-called NYSC. her decision is her personal problem, more so, she was not trying to persuade others to follow her step.For you to have even disregarded her course of study means that you are like your leader Jonathan, who rather than trying to better the conditions of his people, has decided that the best he can offer Nigerians is to make insane decisions. You are a very stupid Nigerian. I try to imagine what mediocrity would have turned you into. Educated illiterate!
you are a certified slowpoke. Now say thank you sir
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by ABAKA72(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2013
Desloaaa: mtcheeeeewwww..na their type do pass o
abiooo!! she want free access to her kitty cat.lol
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by ABAKA72(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2013
thorpido: Madam Amelika.
There is a law that set up NYSC and there is a dress code.If u are serving,u sign a form.What suing is there?Have u seen a female American cop with a different dressing?
my dear tell the over sabi wey dey form Americana, maybe she doesn't understand what it means for someone to sign an undertaking.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Midastorch(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2013
That girl is a big dummy.I'm sure even God will be angry. With her cos he said we should obey laws of the Land.even Jesus said "give what is ceaser's to Ceaser and give to God what belongs to him" .I think that solves it.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by ABAKA72(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2013
Kgdavid: ok but wats the practical difference between 10:27 and 11:00 p.m?
there is difference between being trown out of camp and being picked by you pastor, in other words, telling lies and saying the truth, everything about the girl's conduct sounds f00lish.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Midastorch(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2013
dammytosh:

Your post is more moronic and foolish than the girl's act. The right issue should be tackled not "na thunder go fire the person".

Are you with your brains at all or why do you think after we endured your grammatical jargons and moronic stand, we can still endure your curses.

If your brain is on vacation, drop your useless phone and take a nap.
Frankly speaking brov,you're the slowpoke here,I support that guy that anybody that supports the girl's hypocritical act,Thunder n ahmadioha will fire that person.FYI I'm a christian and if u ask me what jesus christ detest most I will tell you its hypocrisy.that's why he was never in agreement with the pharisees n Saducees.what's wrong in a girl respect a given rule of the nation and after that she can continue with her faith.Jesus saying give what belongs to Ceaser knows definitely what he's talking abt.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by ddeola: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2013
I still don't agree that she should be expelled from the camp as long as she is not violent with her religious belief. Also,common sense teaches us that there is always an exception to every rule provided the main objective is not defeated, If she has refused to participate in the morning drills for instance,it would have been a different thing at least she will understand why its better to be in her shorts instead of skirt. The NYSC officials did not handle the matter as parents at all and they "over-blew" the matter and mis-managed a petty thing

However, on a lighter note,make she kuku go seminary where she will be fulfilled since she doesn't mind being discharged from NYSC because of her religious belief. But I know the Bible never mentioned trousers as male clothing.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by dammytosh: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Midastorch:
Frankly speaking brov,you're the slowpoke here,I support that guy that anybody that supports the girl's hypocritical act,Thunder n ahmadioha will fire that person.FYI I'm a christian and if u ask me what jesus christ detest most I will tell you its hypocrisy.that's why he was never in agreement with the pharisees n Saducees.what's wrong in a girl respect a given rule of the nation and after that she can continue with her faith.Jesus saying give what belongs to Ceaser knows definitely what he's talking abt.

Who cares if you are a christian or not. If you are one, you are definitely a foolish Christian. For you to have supported and say that Thunder will strike some one who holds a different opinion from yours simply shows how mentally deluded you are.

If you read my first post on this and you still feel i supported the girl , then you writing Neco English 8 times can be justified because that simply shows that you have problem understanding basic English text.

The f.ool is busy quoting Jesus and saying thunder and Amadioha should strike some one with an innocent opinion and still have the guts to call himself a Christian. Ode.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by dammytosh: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2013
yemmy19:

U must be high on weed,must u quote my post.nonsense

High on weed ? Calm down and read your post and mine and see if your conscience still maintain your statement above.

Next time, learn to present your argument in a coordinated and cultured manner instead of showing the tout you are online by placing a curse on people who shared a different opinion. Unfortunately, your post and opinion happen to lack substance.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by bakila: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
gratiaeo: She can not abide with her country's rules, while is she lying against his country? Religious fanatics!!! Do we still need Zoology in Nigeria!
Let her go to hell
Is that not what the president has a phd?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / NYSC: Osaghe Osaigbovo Remanded In Custody For 'Criminal Trespass And Forgery' / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.