Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,892 members, 7,872,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC (17292 Views)

Cms In Isoko South Lg Delta Signing Pv Late At Night / Urgent! Please My Call Up Number Wasn't Sent To My School. / No-trouser Corps Member Wasn't Thrown Out At Night - NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Okijajuju1(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2013
KINGwax: no, she won't: not after appending her signature. Even the statutes won't protect her. It wasn't under duress

HMMMM!!

Are you sure?!
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by adahib: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2013
dammytosh:

The Nigerian Government caused it. What is it with corpers putting another white blouse under their cap in the name of semi hijab. When we keep handling the same issue with different laws. it is amazing.

Check this link and see : https://www.nairaland.com/1225224/muslim-corpers-allowed-wear-hijabshud . So what makes the masquerades in that link right ? Cos of their ability to unleash terror easily I guess.

NYSC should stand their ground. NYSC dress code should be standard. No addition of any rubbish all in the name of religion. If you can not cope, collect exemption letter on Religious / Moral ground. Whatever happens to your career. Best of luck.

No religion has monopoly of violence or double standard manipulations.

I wonder why the the so called HOLY HOLY lied anyway. You fornicate, lie but wear skirt and hope to make heaven. All foolish brainwashed religious scumbags.

While the world prepare for the 21st century challenges ahead, they are busy seeing a new born baby with a cross in his palm and a meat with arabic inscriptions. Bunch or retardsss.

bros na you talk jare.
if you cant cope,apply for exemption.the bar shouldn't be lowered for anyone,whether christian or muslim.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by chikk(f): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2013
Oh please! All these their stu*pid NYSC rules! In the north, u can't tell who's a female corper cos they don't even represent in their modes of dressing. They really do look like masquerades EVEN in camp! Whoever is saying that muslim corpers only wore white hijab should know that, white or black, a hijab is not part of the Nysc uniform or dress code. They wear it to uphold their faiths. I don't see y this girl should not be allowed to do same. And for the record, all these yeye rules don't even exist in abuja camp o. People wear skirts in camp and behaved as they liked cos the so called Nysc officials are even scared of the corp members in case they're well connected. Stu*pid rules. Whatever happened to freedom of worship
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Ice4jez(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: If this were to happen in the US, the NYSC officials are going to be in for trouble and media attention. Students are going to protest against such act.

She should be commended for staying true to her faith, she shouldn't be kicked out. I hope she sues them.
out of over fifty thousand corp member now one girl will just say she aint wearing the normal clothing.u see this particular lady is not new to the rules cos while even in school u see serving corp member so the question i will ask is y did she decide to go in the first place when she know she will be disgraced.its like going to a bank with out having an account with them.wat did she expect dat dey will rob her head n say no problem.

2 Likes

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Summersland(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2013
@ cogitoErgo,those muslim girls that ws in north camp are not wearing NYSC KIT b4 their putting on hijab..Is it only her that having believe in God in this country...That's d rules & regulation of NYSC.....Rubbish
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by blackistani: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2013
cogitoErgo: This is gross injustice, is this not the same NYSC that is done in north where women dress almost like masqurade and nobody dares throw them out of the camp? CAN and other xtian bodies must be to blaim here, why are they quiet? Whatcis good for the goose is good for the gander!
Have u ever wondered why Nigeria will continue to suffer religious wahala? Cuz people like you exist there; to make stupid statements like this. Silly LRA member in the making. Do u have to denigrate others' faith cuz u want to support yours? Why describe Muslim women as masquerades? Well, if u think any muslim would support the way this poor girl has been treated, then you are grossly ignorant. By the way, I didn't wear these kits too but had a way to explain myself with smiles. Her approach might have been the problem I'm afraid. Nonetheless, her faith should supercede Nigeria's laws and her rights accomodated. Modesty should be encouraged, not discouraged. And I'm a Muslim.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by mutoheer: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2013
cogitoErgo: This is gross injustice, is this not the same NYSC that is done in north where women dress almost like masqurade and nobody dares throw them out of the camp? CAN and other xtian bodies must be to blaim here, why are they quiet? Whatcis good for the goose is good for the gander!
You have demonstrated your low intellect, no need to call you a daft slowpoke again. A nitwit like you is a misfit in a multi-religions society like ours. You just exhibit your hatred towards muslims, what has muslim dress got to do here? I doubt you have ever been on NYSC camp, if you have, you must have seen muslim corpers wear the kits accordingly and put on their constitutional guarantee hijab on it. Not only in the North but all over the Nigerian camps. Oponu ara ẹ

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Opoki(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2013
gratiaeo: She can not abide with her country's rules, while is she lying against his country? Religious fanatics!!! Do we still need Zoology in Nigeria!
Let her go to hell
[size=20pt]Are you this stewpid?[/size]
I've never seen any Muslim Hijab sister thrown out for putting on Hijabb or when has hijab become part of the NYSC uniform?
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by akorlade(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2013
[She's probably one deeper life girl.. #why am I not surprised]
Mumu did you read the article. # am so surprised at you.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Opoki(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2013
cogitoErgo: : This is gross injustice, is this not the same NYSC that is done in north where women dress almost like masqurade and nobody dares throw them out of the camp? CAN and other xtian bodies must be to blaim here, why are they quiet? Whatcis good for the goose is good for the gander!
mutoheer:
You have demonstrated your low intellect, no need to call you a daft slowpoke again. A nitwit like you is a misfit in a multi-religions society like ours. You just exhibit your hatred towards muslims, what has muslim dress got to do here? I doubt you have ever been on NYSC camp, if you have, you must have seen muslim corpers wear the kits accordingly and put on their constitutional guarantee hijab on it. Not only in the North but all over the Nigerian camps. Oponu ara ẹ
Apart from the fact that Cogito refers to muslim sisters as masqurade which is not fair enough, i think there should be a review on the nysc constitution. Nigeria Is a secular state and we will keep having issues like this until we make a law that will make provision for all and sundry belief.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by KINGwax(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

HMMMM!!

Are you sure?!
oga okija, I knw u knw beta na. Stop pullin ma legs or I go use ma hand slap u! grin

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by peaceland(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by loomer: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
I beg wetin be the difference between 11pm and 10.27pm
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by blackistani: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Opoki:
[size=20pt]Are you this stewpid?[/size]
I've never seen any Muslim Hijab sister thrown out for putting on Hijabb or when has hijab become part of the NYSC uniform?
Well, I have. Cross River camp a few years back. Enugu camp last June there were threats but was quickly put down on the advice of the military personnels. Osun state camp last February too. But mind you, Muslims have always been more proactive about this. They know how to stand their grounds and if only the Christians supported them then, this silly incident wouldn't have happened. I support this girl.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by ifyfaith: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
i tink the girl need to be orientated,its a uniform not a trouser.its just as if working with any uniform para-stater. ignorance na disease o.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by fm7070: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Is Hijab a Uniform? Still nobody was ever thrown out in the North for wearing it
This is gross miscarriage of justice.
Am sure, this singular incident will push this issue to a logical conclusion.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Αm sure She already resolved in̅ her mind not †̥o wear †ђe trouser before †ђe camp. ¶f she ȋ̊§ upright in̅ other things, ¶ commend her but if she's not....that would be hypocrisy. How ¶ wish both christians,muslims and our leaders knew †ђe mind of God concerning certain issues. God help us all.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by ifyfaith: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
chikk: Oh please! All these their stu*pid NYSC rules! In the north, u can't tell who's a female corper cos they don't even represent in their modes of dressing. They really do look like masquerades EVEN in camp! Whoever is saying that muslim corpers only wore white hijab should know that, white or black, a hijab is not part of the Nysc uniform or dress code. They wear it to uphold their faiths. I don't see y this girl should not be allowed to do same. And for the record, all these yeye rules don't even exist in abuja camp o. People wear skirts in camp and behaved as they liked cos the so called Nysc officials are even scared of the corp members in case they're well connected. Stu*pid rules. Whatever happened to freedom of worship
well what happened in batch is different frm what u r saying sha,during my batch d muslims were not allowed to put on a big/overflowing hijab,anyone who disobeys d instruction was den punished because our camp commandant den was so strict. we were made to dress properly at all time else u will do frog jump or sit on bear floor. our camp commandant no send anybody at all b who d president child
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Lero15(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bizinton: Hope there is improvement on the kits now? Used to be very horrible
still d same o
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by shurlermoz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
See people wey never do NYSC dey comment o. Wetin Щέ no go see for obodo Naija, everybody wan feel among na.
Meanwhile, the lady was wrong. Her religion clearly states that she should obey authorities, she signed an undertaken, and she could have just requested for an exemption letter. Everybody knows hijab is part of muslim ethics so its fair if they are allowed †̥o wear it under their NYSC cap, but she can't claim trousers is against †ђξ Christian religion, folks were it †̥o church for God's sake.
She is just an arrogant Arrow IMO, I'm sure she wldnt be a virgin o, she lies, maybe steals, bangs, cheat her way thru school, back bites and gossip, and probably drinks a little Smirnoff or Palmie. Abeg make she park well.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by pulel(f): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2013

Please tell us when was the last time you hear that a female northerner "blattantly" refuse to wear her NYSC uniforms? Why do u people always want to bring in issuiesthat have got nothing to do with a topic?

For your information, Northern female Corpers do wear their uniforms while at camps. they just cover up with the abaya which is a long gown when they are out of camp when asked to kit properly, they do.

No ,do not mix up topics. For once, i dont see what the word "North" has to do with this topic.
I know that almost everyone blames all his/her problems to the North and Northerns in this country. But in this case, go look for someone else, i beg..... No bring North for this matter.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by solayemi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
foluks24: fogeting what the bible says about giving to ceaser wat belongs to ceaser.GOD is not a wicked God and wont crucify you cos u applied wisdom by obeying the law of the land.
. Pls, never misinterprete the bible. That was not what jesus meant with that statement. Meanwhile, d lady for stay away 4rm camp in d 1st place.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Emaprince: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
it's obvious that when one tries to follow the ways of christ..millions of people will abuse him,throw stones on him etc..so i'm not surprised in people's reactions towards her.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
If na muslim... Those animals would have stormed the camp.

Christians are just he goat.

NYSC my sh------t
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by thorpido(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
tosh26: Αm sure She already resolved in̅ her mind not †̥o wear †ђe trouser before †ђe camp. ¶f she ȋ̊§ upright in̅ other things, ¶ commend her but if she's not....that would be hypocrisy. How ¶ wish both christians,muslims and our leaders knew †ђe mind of God concerning certain issues. God help us all.
Which mind of God?So God is throwing all female paramilitary personnel in hell for wearing uniform?
Religious ignoramus.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by rezzy: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Is putting on trouser now a sin? Even if its a sin, i think God will understand because it is worn for a purpose. Can that lady tell me she doesnt put on any thing with two legs? I served in the north, you are allowed to wear long white trouser if you feel ur laps are exposed . Hijabs are allowed only if u will put it inside ur vest or better still, wear a cap.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Ndyoo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
the topic sef get comma...No trouser corper was thrown out at night,I noe say na pidgin but dis pidgin na blunder...
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by dammytosh: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
rezzy: Is putting on trouser now a sin? Even if its a sin, i think God will understand because it is worn for a purpose. Can that lady tell me she doesnt put on any thing with two legs? I served in the north, you are allowed to wear long white trouser if you feel ur laps are exposed . Hijabs are allowed only if u will put it inside ur vest or better still, wear a cap.

Hear yourself. Should Hijab be allowed at all. Another religious bigot on rampage.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by dilim247: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
embarassedIs she a learner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / NYSC: Osaghe Osaigbovo Remanded In Custody For 'Criminal Trespass And Forgery' / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.