Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (594931 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hello Mr Siga,

I really appreciate all your contributions on this forum just as alalade and others in CA had done in the past.

I applied for study permit in 2011 for Jan 2012 start date but got refused ( then I choose Canadore college for grad dip in business Management) I used my company account statement as sponsor based on the fact the company is sponsoring me as their Business Manager. ( I am married with two kids and all these I stated in my application with my own personal assets..tax card, vehicle, house, shares and bank statement of 200k plus but my MD refused to give me the company CAC docs claiming he couldn't find it. The only reason stated in my letter refusal was that the signatory did not satisfy them of the ownership of the account despite the bank reference letter stated this,though he didn't give me sponsorship affidavit too but all other letters were included. I tried to ask him to give me the CAC after the refusal but he still claimed he cant find it despite the large volume of transactions of the company (imports and exporting)

Now, I secured admission at Mohawk college for the same program (1 yr grad cert)but the cost is high and a friend that just got visa to keyano college, alberta advised me to apply to the school for quick admission, low tuition and tuition payment after getting visa. My challenge is that the school only offers undergraduate diploma programs (1 year too) (considering my previous visa application on the basis of grad cert program cum my HND,36 years of age and 10yrs working experience) do you think is good for me to apply for undergraduate program now?

I am sponsoring myself this time around but to be supported by a friends bank statement and documents as co-sponsor.

In fact I will like to have your email for more clarification on this.Mine is bafidel@yahoo.com

Sorry for my lengthy words...while I thank you in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Siga: ...uhmmm....take the photocopy to a lawyer...have it notarised....

oh thank u soo much bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
tolyem: Hello Mr Siga,
....sorry for the wahala u've been thru...but going for an undergrad program is not sexy at all...u just raised a red flag of desperation..based on the fact that u have been refused before....I will advise u go for a post grad ....that looks pretty on ur apps bro...nywaz...hit me up on noshaking2012@gmail.com....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
debbieey:

I am a Lady.

debbieey pleas help me out on how u gave embassy your transcript ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: hello guys please like what kinda business can one invest in Canada? Prolly after studies?

U knw in naija der are lots like going into oil and gas, agriculture, entertainment etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=d jay]House finnally today I have got a reply from the embassy via email even though I subbmitted on 2nd of April through VAC in the mail I have been instructed to head for medicals. [/quot

My dear i am so happy on ur medicals please can you tell the house the document you surmited expectcally ur sponiour account statement of account and who were your sponiours..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Coleran: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Is it all successful processed application that cdhc contact via email?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
ChriGo: Any one heading to Lambton College for January Intake ? ITPP....Pls lets click smiley
holla!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
debbieey:

Lectures Begin September 4th. I would arrive earlier tho

@ debbieey, am heading to mun too. Let's connect sis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Maximip:

Applied with U. of British Columbia, just got U. of Alberta
Pg or ug and wich course

Fink alberta is cool..pple say bc is quite expensive dunno abt alberta, bt I knw there are jobs in AB
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
ChriGo: Any one heading to Lambton College for January Intake ? ITPP....Pls lets click smiley
I am..biz mgt, wats is itpp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That for sure will not get you a business class visa into Canada . . .
It won't..wats d minimum pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2013
teexzle:
I am..biz mgt, wats is itpp
Same here biz management
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2013
movein: Same here biz management
Ok cool..wen is d deadline 4 ur fee paymt mine is mid-july and I plan submittn in August, u nko
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2013
movein: Same here biz management
Ok cool..wen is d deadline 4 ur fee paymt mine is mid-july and I plan applyn to cdhc in August, u nko
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2013
Onye oma:

Wait till you get your transcripts so you can submit them together with your application...submitting your application without that might limit your chances of receiving a positive consideration...and I don't think its good enough to submit it seperately from your application...
is it possible for me to submit photo copy of my transcript ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by grock1(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2013
help me thank the lord everyone. i gt my medical callup email dis morning. (submitted April 8th)

i also wanna use this opportunity to thank all the pple that has been helpful in diz forum xpecially sir siga, earthgreener etc. thanks so much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2013
teapea8484:

debbieey pleas help me out on how u gave embassy your transcript ?

Actually I'm going for Undergraduate Studies, So no transcript
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2013
dommakavelli:

@ debbieey, am heading to mun too. Let's connect sis.

Thought You were on my bbm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2013
teapea8484:
is it possible for me to submit photo copy of my transcript ?

Oga @ d top (Baba Siga) has directed you on the best step to take naa...I advise you go with his advice bro cos tis the best option...

Make I take a step further,after which I expect ur anxiety about your transcript submission to be over....

In my alma mater, whenever you apply for a transcript,once it is sent out,you're automatically entitled to a student copy which is stamped and signed. If you have such, you are good to go with it.

If you don't have that,ßuђ have the photocopy, I advise you take it to your school and get the original stamp on it @ the Registrar. When you get there (depending on your school), meet a staff working in that dept and explain your mission to him...I guess you can continue from here...

Dear Mr. teapea8484,

At this point, I don't wish to see any other question from you concerning your transcript OR.... grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2013
g-rock:
help me thank the lord everyone. i gt my medical callup email dis morning. (submitted April 8th)

i also wanna use this opportunity to thank all the pple that has been helpful in diz forum xpecially sir siga, earthgreener etc. thanks so much.

congrats bro..plz list the documents you submitted...who is ur sponsor......grad or undergrad

Oya...go do ur medical kia kia......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=debbieey]

Debbieey please add me with 28710C1E
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2013
Congrats bro...
bullstriker: @all, finally,i received my first medical call after 3 denials in 2yrs.i submitted on 5th april.i give kudos to each member of this house,especially to oga Siga whose contructive critisms and input made my letter of intent outstanding;thats the only doc that was absent in all my previous applications.
where is mercylicious,xtus, et al who has been denied twice or more,u can still get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2013
Onye oma:

Oga @ d top (Baba Siga) has directed you on the best step to take naa...I advise you go with his advice bro cos tis the best option...

Make I take a step further,after which I expect ur anxiety about your transcript submission to be over....

In my alma mater, whenever you apply for a transcript,once it is sent out,you're automatically entitled to a student copy which is stamped and signed. If you have such, you are good to go with it.

If you don't have that,ßuђ have the photocopy, I advise you take it to your school and get the original stamp on it @ the Registrar. When you get there (depending on your school), meet a staff working in that dept and explain your mission to him...I guess you can continue from here...

Dear Mr. teapea8484,

At this point, I don't wish to see any other question from you concerning your transcript OR.... grin grin grin

thanks man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by grock1(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2013
earthgreeners:

congrats bro..plz list the documents you submitted...who is ur sponsor......grad or undergrad

Oya...go do ur medical kia kia......

all the forms

transcript

certificate

police clearance

statement of purpose

sponsors bank accounts

sponsors affidavit

etc

thats all i can remember for now. will update as soon as i remember more.

my sponsors are my dad and my brother. going for pgd

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2013
debbieey:

Actually I'm going for Undergraduate Studies, So no transcript

Debbieey please are you on BBM, you can add me with 28710C1E.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2013
g-rock:

all the forms

transcript

certificate

police clearance

statement of purpose

sponsors bank accounts

sponsors affidavit

etc

thats all i can remember for now. will update as soon as i remember more.

my sponsors are my dad and my brother. going for pgd

Please can u forward a copy of ur statement of purpose via my email address?

Nicemax38@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by AndrewBert: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2013
I love traveling.Let's enjoy an incredible wine experience in the heart of Portugal’s Douro Valley paradise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=i_am_saheed][/quote]

Please guys over der already shld say somfin...most of us wld benefit from this i blv

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2013
Nice work guys! The advice here is priceless!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2013
nicemax:

Debbieey please are you on BBM, you can add me with 28710C1E.

Thanks.

I got your email. pls Let's talk tru bbm...i've sent a request to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.