Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (594928 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2013
My sponsor is my elder sis. Her birth and marriage certificates I submitted for visa are photocopies(not notarized either). Who knows the possible effect it may have on the VO's consideration of my application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by grock1(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2013
nicemax:

Please can u forward a copy of ur statement of purpose via my email address?

Nicemax38@yahoo.com

sent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2013
Congrats to all thos who hv gotten their medicals invites. 4rm the trends hia i guess dt cdhc invites 4medicals after 7wks or close to 2months of submission. So if urs hv pass 2months, i fink u shld go dia n inquire abt ur application status.

My problem is in ma application form i filled in 2yrs as ma program duration. But lata found out mine is jst 1yr. Cld dis affect ma chances of securin visa? Pls i need pples input on dis issue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
Congrats to all thos who hv gotten their medicals invites. 4rm the trends hia i guess dt cdhc invites 4medicals after 7wks or close to 2months of submission. So if urs hv pass 2months, i fink u shld go dia n inquire abt ur application status.

My problem is in ma application form i filled in 2yrs as ma program duration. But lata found out mine is jst 1yr. Cld dis affect ma chances of securin visa? Pls i need pples input on dis issue.
If your offer letter contains the program duration, I don't think it will be a problem. After all, we are humans and prone to typo errors. The visa officer should know that. Except its no where on ur admission letter.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
@onuawuchi there ws no stated specific duration. The only thing that ws stated on ma admision leta is " Our program duration last 4 one to two yrs"
Well i leave evrytin in Jah's hands, since deres nofin i cn do nw.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ all please is there any body in this forum that has a first degree and is going for a new undegraduate program and have been called for medicals or have gotten his or her trv

Please kindly contact me by replying my message here or through my email address nicemax38@yaho.com

God bless you as u comply.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adexcube(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
bullstriker: @all, finally,i received my first medical call after 3 denials in 2yrs.i submitted on 5th april.i give kudos to each member of this house,especially to oga Siga whose contructive critisms and input made my letter of intent outstanding;thats the only doc that was absent in all my previous applications.
where is mercylicious,xtus, et al who has been denied twice or more,u can still get it.

Am reading this and am feeling like crying, congrats man. The Lord has done it, am so so happy for you. The Lord that has started it will bring it to reality. See you in canny this December, we go drink wine together by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
by nicemax: 1:00pm
@ all please is there any body in this forum that has a first degree and is going for a new undegraduate program and have been called for medicals or have gotten his or her trv

Please kindly contact me by replying my message here or through my email address nicemax38@yaho.com
]
[b][/b]

@ALL
my reservation now is that my friend that just got is medical call-up is going to the school i.e Keyano College,in alberta and embassy did not ask him to pay tuition fees despite he only paid tuition deposit of $200 and the school tuition is very very low which makes anybody to have capacity to pay even if the school request for such but payment is strictly at the school on resumption.

The school only offers undergraduate programs which might be red-flag as I had earlier applied with Post Grad certificate course in Business Management last year at the embassy. Can I go for the Undergraduate Diploma this time or

can someone suggest any other colleges in alberta that offer such policies and possibly offers graduate cert/diploma programs (1 or 2 years programs).

I should have opt for the Mohawk college,Ontario but the cost of the program is too high (see their recent increase). I will be waiting for your ever good advise. I want to choose alberta schools so that I can be living with my friend who will have settled before my arrival.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
i was at cdhc today and they asked me for a new start date.. My start date is now sept inleau of may... I still thank God for everything sha, i'm sure it's for my good

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
@sampits wen did u submit ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
sampitts: i was at cdhc today and they asked me for a new start date.. My start date is now sept inleau of may... I still thank God for everything sha, i'm sure it's for my good

Despite the delay, tis a welcome development cos ur TRV will follow suit any moment from now...tis surely for ur good bro...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
Dear CDHC , am still waiting oooooo!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
@all
pls, what could be the problem .i submitted on 2nd April. no response from CHC yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
sampitts: i was at cdhc today and they asked me for a new start date.. My start date is now sept inleau of may... I still thank God for everything sha, i'm sure it's for my good

Sampitts, Omo I guess maybe they forgot or something. I haven't heard from mine yet. It's a tad bit too soon, though I must confess I am a little nervous. (Submitted 26th April). Are they with your international passport and when did you give it to them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
accra2005: @all
pls, what could be the problem .i submitted on 2nd April. no response from CHC yet

Accra! Go to the embassy and enquire. And I think you should also bombard them with a few emails requesting your status. Also let them know people who submitted after you have been contacted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
2-chains:

Sampitts, Omo I guess maybe they forgot or something. I haven't heard from mine yet. It's a tad bit too soon, though I must confess I am a little nervous. (Submitted 26th April). Are they with your international passport and when did you give it to them?
i gave them 3rd of may, abt 3weeks after i did my medicals. i think you should wait like a week or two to make it 2mnths before u do anything
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
House pleas I need sponsor who can help me with sponsor am ready to pay any amount for it... Pleas I need it ASAP! Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
@sampits wen did u submit ur application?
Feb 21st, did medicals April 8
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
teapea8484: House pleas I need sponsor who can help me with sponsor am ready to pay any amount for it... Pleas I need it ASAP! Thanks

LOL....
Ok, I'm ready to sponsor you....
I have about N5,000 in my account.. Hope dat is cool

How much you go pay me now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
2-chains:

Accra! Go to the embassy and enquire. And I think you should also bombard them with a few emails requesting your status. Also let them know people who submitted after you have been contacted.

Accra2005 : Pls don't take any step that will make them see you as an impatient person, wait till end of next week before you decide on the next action to take.
Things like these count ßuђ taken for granted @ times...you never can tell...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Onye oma:

Accra2005 : Pls don't take any step that will make them see you as an impatient person, wait till end of next week before you decide on the next action to take.
thanks bro. i will do as you said. thanks once again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Onye oma:

Tis also possible that they might be doing one extra verification on one of your documents @ d moment, and by the time you start bombarding them with mails, it'll force them to make a hasty decision that wont be in your favour @ d end of the day.

I understand how tensed up you are right now...tis well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
onuawuchi: My sponsor is my elder sis. Her birth and marriage certificates I submitted for visa are photocopies(not notarized either). Who knows the possible effect it may have on the VO's consideration of my application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
earthgreeners:

LOL....
Ok, I'm ready to sponsor you....
I have about N5,000 in my account.. Hope dat is cool

How much you go pay me now?
Bro pleas am very serious about this is there any help for me ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
teapea8484: House pleas I need sponsor who can help me with sponsor am ready to pay any amount for it... Pleas I need it ASAP! Thanks

Chairman, you need to be careful oh . . . You wanna make sure you do it right to avoid problems and complications, i am sure there could be an employer or a family member that you could do this for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, you need to be careful oh . . . You wanna make sure you do it right to avoid problems and complications, i am sure there could be an employer or a family member that you could do this for you.

Bro that is my major problem right now, I don't have any family member who can do this for me right now that is why I have been so worried, can I see any help, I have all the money I will need for my stay over there all I need is just a statement of account to back up my applications.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
teapea8484:

Bro that is my major problem right now, I don't have any family member who can do this for me right now that is why I have been so worried, can I see any help, I have all the money I will need for my stay over there all I need is just a statement of account to back up my applications.

Do you have your own money to sponsor yourself? If you dont have that, i am not sure it is best to go and hire an account slip to show . . Just my opinion oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
teapea8484:

Nairaland sha.!!!
Let's say Nigeria sha!!!!
Different different format.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Do you have your own money to sponsor yourself?

Yeah I have my own money to sponsor my self both tuition feel and accommodation and flight
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
teapea8484:

Yeah I have my own money to sponsor my self both tuition feel and accommodation and flight

So if you have all that, then, why not do a self sponsor instead of paying someone to use their banking information.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
uchechuwku:

Nairaland sha.!!!
Let's say Nigeria sha!!!!
Different different format.

Bro I mean what I said .. I hv my own money to sponsor my self but the major problem for me is th guarantor... So am not here to use any format for anyone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
teapea8484:

Bro I mean what I said .. I hv my own money to sponsor my self but the major problem for me is th guarantor... So am not here to use any format for anyone

Find an employer that would know that you are sponsoring yourself . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.