Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (594945 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=sampitts]

Please are u going for ug or pg? And I will like to have a copy of ur letter of intent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SleemB: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
dear house,
please do we have anyone going to MUN for engr mgt masters dis fall?i need some clarifications pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
teexzle:
Ok cool..wen is d deadline 4 ur fee paymt mine is mid-july and I plan applyn to cdhc in August, u nko
Deadline for my payment is July 12.. I'll storm the embassy before the end of the month.. Trying to put everything in place.. M gon' get the police report on Monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
A whole lot of medical calls going on, una sure say all of us no go book the same flight for the same plan to Canada so? Or all of us charter one plane reach that side. Then bro Siga go arrange coffee party for us smiley. It is well

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumfem: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
you guys are doing a great job in here. I sent my application on 6th May. I hope to hear from CHCD soon. Pls keep this good works up. U guys are just too helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Find an employer that would know that you are sponsoring yourself . . .
Bro how can I get an employer that wiLl know am sponsoring my self na ? I really need this bro

good morning fhemmy .. pleas do u know if Canada embassy always call the owner of the statement of account ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
mozo: A whole lot of medical calls going on, una sure say all of us no go book the same flight for the same plan to Canada so? Or all of us charter one plane reach that side. Then bro Siga go arrange coffee party for us smiley. It is well

LOl grin great Idea!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls is it possible to like find out which applications are currently being processd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
mozo: A whole lot of medical calls going on, una sure say all of us no go book the same flight for the same plan to Canada so? Or all of us charter one plane reach that side. Then bro Siga go arrange coffee party for us smiley. It is well
...Gba ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
Siga: ...Gba ooooo

Oga siga please check your inbox and reply back.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosquitoway: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ adexcube hwfar did u change d school u were applying 2?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
nicemax:

Oga siga please check your inbox and reply back.

Thanks.
...Replied...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lyfe(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
tolyem: by nicemax: 1:00pm
@ all please is there any body in this forum that has a first degree and is going for a new undegraduate program and have been called for medicals or have gotten his or her trv

Please kindly contact me by replying my message here or through my email address nicemax38@yaho.com
]
[b][/b]

@ALL
my reservation now is that my friend that just got is medical call-up is going to the school i.e Keyano College,in alberta and embassy did not ask him to pay tuition fees despite he only paid tuition deposit of $200 and the school tuition is very very low which makes anybody to have capacity to pay even if the school request for such but payment is strictly at the school on resumption.

The school only offers undergraduate programs which might be red-flag as I had earlier applied with Post Grad certificate course in Business Management last year at the embassy. Can I go for the Undergraduate Diploma this time or

can someone suggest any other colleges in alberta that offer such policies and possibly offers graduate cert/diploma programs (1 or 2 years programs).

I should have opt for the Mohawk college,Ontario but the cost of the program is too high (see their recent increase). I will be waiting for your ever good advise. I want to choose alberta schools so that I can be living with my friend who will have settled before my arrival.

I have a little suggestion for all intending to study in Canada. It is best you enroll yourself in a diploma or post graduate diploma program that spans for period of 2 years. Opting for longer or shorter program is not advisable as I know the ultimate aim of majority, if not all, is to migrate and integrate themselves into the system. There is a program that facilitates your residency and citizenship if you opt for any of the aforementioned programs.

People going for master's program have a slim chance of staying longer legally to qualify for residency or citizenship as it does not last for more than 18 months and you only get a year work permit and if you think of doing a Bsc. program which is 4 years; that's conservatively 60,000 CAD , that is a whole lot of money to spend for Canada being a foreigner and don't think you will be able to hustle some part-time work to patch-up things. That said, the diploma programs are the only fastest way to integrate yourself to the system if you are not planning to do anything illegal like marrying, impregnating citizen or stowing away.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gwobo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
kenniy:

i just sent u an email
Please kindly forward same documents to me gwobo@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
Siga: ...Replied...

Yes, but it wasn't a positive response. I need a format on how to write it that's why I requested for urs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
lyfe:

I have a little suggestion for all intending to study in Canada. It is best you enroll yourself in a diploma or post graduate diploma program that spans for period of 2 years. Opting for longer or shorter program is not advisable as I know the ultimate aim of majority, if not all, is to migrate and integrate themselves into the system. There is a program that facilitates your residency and citizenship if you opt for any of the aforementioned programs.

People going for master's program have a slim chance of staying longer legally to qualify for residency or citizenship as it does not last for more than 18 months and you only get a year work permit and if you think of doing a Bsc. program which is 4 years; that's conservatively 60,000 CAD , that is a whole lot of money to spend for Canada being a foreigner and don't think you will be able to hustle some part-time work to patch-up things. That said, the diploma programs are the only fastest way to integrate yourself to the system if you are not planning to do anything illegal like marrying, impregnating citizen or stowing away.

What do you think abt this? @ mr Siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=teapea8484]
Bro how can I get an employer that wiLl know am sponsoring my self na ? I really need this bro [/

I have these questions to ask bro; the money you have, is it for the total period of your study or part of it? Do you need the statement to balance up the remaining fees on paper and look for it on your own in other way round? To my own best of knowledge, I think if u have the total cost and you can be able to sponsor yourself like you have said, you don't need any affidavit of sponsorship or account. You can tell the VO that you will be sponsoring yourself since the money will definitely reflect in your own statement of account you are to submit with your application.IMO though. shalom
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2013
nicemax:

Yes, but it wasn't a positive response. I need a format on how to write it that's why I requested for urs.
...Bro...I dont have one...I left Nigeria 10yrs ago and counting...all the letters I have are individuals sending them to me for edit and I am not gonna share someone's letter ....CAPITAL ZERO....If u are planning on coming for studies and do research works for assignments ...u need to start from somewhere....Please be creative and I can modify and make corrections....but to give u wat other guys sweat to write...Nna...NEVER....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2013
Siga: ...Bro...I dont have one...I left Nigeria 10yrs ago and counting...all the letters I have are individuals sending them to me for edit and I am not gonna share someone's letter ....CAPITAL ZERO....If u are planning on coming for studies and do research works for assignments ...u need to start from somewhere....Please be creative and I can modify and make corrections....but to give u wat other guys sweat to write...Nna...NEVER....

Lols. It has been a while bro.I am still working on those fins.I will fill you in when I'm through
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2013
honourableseyi:

Lols. It has been a while bro.I am still working on those fins.I will fill you in when I'm through
...no prob bro...hit me up anytime
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2013
teexzle:
Ok cool..wen is d deadline 4 ur fee paymt mine is mid-july and I plan applyn to cdhc in August, u nko

ITPP- Information Technology professional program...Just got my offer letter and deadline for first tuition payment is Mid July...Alot of peeps here advise not to pay until CDHC intruct to do so.....Also planning to apply for VISA by August.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 1:11am On Jun 08, 2013
teapea8484:
Bro how can I get an employer that wiLl know am sponsoring my self na ? I really need this bro

Here is what i mean, are you working at the moment and have a good relationship with your employer, if you are, then approach the employer and explain to him or he and if you are trusted, i dont think shd be too much of a big deal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 2:51am On Jun 08, 2013
g-rock:

all the forms

transcript

certificate

police clearance

statement of purpose

sponsors bank accounts

sponsors affidavit

etc

thats all i can remember for now. will update as soon as i remember more.

my sponsors are my dad and my brother. going for pgd
Pls wat was d acct balance and have u paid tuition b4 applying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 3:02am On Jun 08, 2013
movein: Deadline for my payment is July 12.. I'll storm the embassy before the end of the month.. Trying to put everything in place.. M gon' get the police report on Monday
Ok pls reply my pm..r u on bbm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 3:11am On Jun 08, 2013
ChriGo:

ITPP- Information Technology professional program...Just got my offer letter and deadline for first tuition payment is Mid July...Alot of peeps here advise not to pay until CDHC intruct to do so.....Also planning to apply for VISA by August.
Ok bt wat r ur plans..the school said we gats pay 4 them to send our original acceptance letter..just let me knw ur plans to c if I can ff suit..r u on bbm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Mcdonatus: 3:27am On Jun 08, 2013
Pals please i need someones advise on this. I started my application for Ph.d Psychology program in University of Ottawa. I chose the September batch for admission. At the middle of my application i called the PG school of Uni.Ottawa. They informed me that they have finished selecting candidates for Ph.D program Psychology for this year. That i have to apply for next year's September batch. The problem is that i have made all necessary arrangements to leave for Canada this year. Do i still have any other opportunity of achieving it? What do i have to do? PLEASE ADVISE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Siga: ...Bro...I dont have one...I left Nigeria 10yrs ago and counting...all the letters I have are individuals sending them to me for edit and I am not gonna share someone's letter ....CAPITAL ZERO....If u are planning on coming for studies and do research works for assignments ...u need to start from somewhere....Please be creative and I can modify and make corrections....but to give u wat other guys sweat to write...Nna...NEVER....

Thanks siga, I will send mine to u for correction as soon as am done with it.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gbesunboke: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2013
FastTracker: Rumors have been circulating that the Quebec investor program in Canada will begin to process a limited amount of applications on August 1 2013. If true, this would be welcomed news to the CAIPS FAST TRACKER TEAM and their clients whom some have been waiting over a year because of the program being formally closed. Learn more: http://caipsfasttracker.com/quebec-immigrant-investor-programme-may-reopen/
@all! My dear wonderful people!am tru with my medical as instructed by the embassy!I have also got am instruction to pay my tuition fee and Accommodation! I pray everyone waiting Medical instruction will get ders soon!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2013
teexzle:
Ok pls reply my pm..r u on bbm
Yea m on BBM.. 24DBBF02
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2013
teexzle:
Ok bt wat r ur plans..the school said we gats pay 4 them to send our original acceptance letter..just let me knw ur plans to c if I can ff suit..r u on bbm
I really don't know much about the payment ish!.. I'll ask my agent coz dem don pick my own original acceptance letter from Lambton.. They have other agents in Ontario.. I only signed a consent form for dem to pick up my original offer letter on my behalf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2013
gbesunboke:
@all! My dear wonderful people!am tru with my medical as instructed by the embassy!I have also got am instruction to pay my tuition fee and Accommodation! I pray everyone waiting Medical instruction will get ders soon!
Congrats dear! Woke up to read this wonderful news.. Its a positive sign for me .. Now m optimistic grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.