Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (605733 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2013
addey101: @galala123,thank you bros. You are always helpful.. BTW,I didn't see any questionnaire form ooo.. Only the family and the Study permit made outside of Canada form only. Help me oooo

Kindly follow what 2-chains did. Arrange your docs and know when to add extra attachments so you dont finish the application process with some docs on hand outstanding. You may not get another chance to add the docs after you finish.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2013
Morning House...how una dey ooo....feeling hot here ooo...Heat Alert in effect...phew...yesterday humidity top 41c ooo...no be yam...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
addey101: @galala123,thank you bros. You are always helpful.. BTW,I didn't see any questionnaire form ooo.. Only the family and the Study permit made outside of Canada form only. Help me oooo

The question and answer session that determines your eligibility at the beginning is your questionnaire. You have already done it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jboy95: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls House,can i visit the embassy on a tuesday for an enquiry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jboy95: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rayjpurple: Pls house I just got my visa today buh I did not receive any mail about my introduction letter. Pls what should I do sad

Pls,have u gotton ure letter now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
henritinecy: Hello, I want to apply to an undergraduate university in computer science in Canada. Please tell me what to do

I can help you with applying. Did you take math in secondary school? What were your grades like? Do you have a sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
galala123:

Not Lambton. I plan to go to St. Mary's University (SMU), Halifax

@galala123, ur d 1st person after me that is going to SMU, i was beginning to think it doesnt exist. Lets hook up. Wats up with your visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
dotman:

@galala123, ur d 1st person after me that is going to SMU, i was beginning to think it doesnt exist. Lets hook up. Wats up with your visa

Still waiting to hear from CDHC. What is your program of choice at SMU? I submitted on the 7th of May through VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Huzzie: Good morning my peeps, I guess u all had a great weekend cos mine ended with admission,centennial college gave me admission to study gbobal biz mgt for jan 2014,didn't check my mail till ystday 9t since friday...
Hmmm congrats dear..any tuition deposit condition..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) Ceo mr cash: April 25
4) dommakavelli: May 2
5) luckydon: May 2
6) nuendo: May 2
7) galala123: May 7
8 ) azeezwl: May 8
9) Pwunmi: May 10
10) Imadebaby
11) vooz : May 23
12) tebenezer80: May 28
13) freshdude: May 30
14) ancient1: June 4
15) Aduke02: June 8
16) earthgreeners: June 11
17) efosa12345: June 13
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
I just removed D jays name from the list since he has been called for meds. Kindly assist remove your name from the list if you have passed this stage so you do not continue to shorten our ration of the prayers available.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
tebenezer:

If really she your S mum and want to help,Then fine....All you need to do is to form activities.Take her to the registry since she's not married,Tell the register that you pupi wont mind if it can be back-dated...Notting is impossible when u have money in Nigeria...Happy married life bro...Then,she is no longer your sugar mum but your legally married wife...you can used her as a spouse on your form.You guys can decide if she wants to come along with you or not...With this,I think you are good to go....

All the while I chose not to respond to his inquiry however, yours got me laughing real hard. Why should he get married to her? I think he is overflogging the issue as he could claim she is his aunt and move on. I think we just like making things unnecessarily difficult for ourselves and I wonder why on earth he came out to share such over a public forum all in the name of advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
GboyegaD:

All the while I chose not to respond to his inquiry however, yours got me laughing real hard. Why should he get married to her? I think he is overflogging the issue as he could claim she is his aunt and move on. I think we just like making things unnecessarily difficult for ourselves and I wonder why on earth he came out to share such over a public forum all in the name of advice.

How will she draw the family lineI think this pupi dont look at age when it comes to choosing a spouse,You can get married to whosoever....This will imprison him into a long live relationship he has be extorting from....They will have children or rather abduct one....#gbam!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
GboyegaD:

...My bro...at least the guy was upfront with it...that's if na true....I applaud hin courage even though I dont agree with it.... same way I would still sit and eat with a gay guy but wont agree with him....Jesus sat and ate with sinners now...who are we to judge... undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
tebenezer:

How will she draw the family lineI think this pupi dont look at age when it comes to choosing a spouse,You can get married to whosoever....This will imprison him into a long live relationship he has be extorting from....They will have children or rather abduct one....#gbam!!!
....Abduct kee....ahh ..prison things...I'm sure u meant adopt...lol grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Opy031: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
pls i want to confirm about CIFA CANADA GREEN CARD PROGRAM. They sent an email to me that have been selected and asked me to pay $550. Hw true is this? If it is true, what is the level of certainty of getting visa. Is it automatic? Any info pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hayek: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
To report back to the House, I did my medical last week Saturday. Got medical call previous week Thursday. I submitted on May 2. I was not asked to pay for tuition nor boarding but did send along with my application the receipt for boarding deposit of $400 to secure a room, although I have been to Canada for more than 4 times in the past. However, as the waiting again begins, I dont know if I might be called for tuition payment and full boarding payment. I am self sponsor and if CDHC requests for payments I have the resources to pay same.

For those awaiting developments in their application, I pray that it would get to your turn.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Opy031: pls i want to confirm about CIFA CANADA GREEN CARD PROGRAM. They sent an email to me that have been selected and asked me to pay $550. Hw true is this? If it is true, what is the level of certainty of getting visa. Is it automatic? Any info pls
...BIG TIME FRAUD....RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN ...NOTHING LIKE GREEN CARD FOR CANADA...HA BA...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Crystal service immigration saga,never do You?canada do not do visa lottery.visit their website to update your knowledge
Opy031: pls i want to confirm about CIFA CANADA GREEN CARD PROGRAM. They sent an email to me that have been selected and asked me to pay $550. Hw true is this? If it is true, what is the level of certainty of getting visa. Is it automatic? Any info pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
bullstriker: Crystal service immigration saga,never do You?canada do not do visa lottery.visit their website to update your knowledge

Try to read him well, He said, Canada do not do Green Card lottery and i stand by him to say - Canada do not do such.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
@galala123 and @2-chains How are you today ? When I talked about other documents,I mean I can't see any column to upload them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hayek: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
To report back to the House, I did my medical last week Saturday. Got medical call previous week Thursday. I submitted on May 2. I was not asked to pay for tuition nor boarding but did send along with my application the receipt for boarding deposit of $400 to secure a room, although I have been to Canada for more than 4 times in the past. However, as the waiting again begins, I dont know if I might be called for tuition payment and full boarding payment. I am self sponsor and if CDHC requests for payments I have the resources to pay same.

For those awaiting developments in their application, I pray that it would get to your turn.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hey everybody in the house. I beg oo... I want to modify my IMM1294E form on the application. I have submitted one but I want to edit it. Is it advisable to do that since I haven't finished my online application. Urgent response needed. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by koolmd: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hey House,

I have my TRV to Canada for vacation, I actually applied for the visa with the intention of travelling in May 2013, but I had to postpone my vacation to Mid/Late July 2013 due to tight work schedules, this was after I had gotten the visa. Can this change in travel dates make me have questions to answer at the port of entry? Also anyone has infos on the cheapest air fares to Toronto without going through the middle east route? Will appreciate comments please.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
Oga Fhemmy,you misunderstand my statement,I just confirmed the answer Oga Siga gave him.
Fhemmmy:

Try to read him well, He said, Canada do not do Green Card lottery and i stand by him to say - Canada do not do such.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hayek: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
As long as there is no annotation on your visa, you can use same for other dates. In case the question arises, simply tell them the truth that work schedule didnt permit you to travel then. But bring along evidence of your work and leave letter if possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by koolmd: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
hayek: As long as there is no annotation on your visa, you can use same for other dates. In case the question arises, simply tell them the truth that work schedule didnt permit you to travel then. But bring along evidence of your work and leave letter if possible.

Thanks!! I will print out my change of leave dates e-mails btw me and HR as well as approval from my supervisor. Hope these should be enough to clear the issue...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Fhemmmy ..Oga Fhemmmy,check your email. I emailed you few minutes ago.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hey everybody in the house. I beg oo... I want to modify my IMM1294E form on the application. I have submitted one but I want to edit it. Is it advisable to do that since I haven't finished my online application. Urgent response needed. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
galala123: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) Ceo mr cash: April 25
4) dommakavelli: May 2
5) luckydon: May 2
6) nuendo: May 2
7) galala123: May 7
8 ) azeezwl: May 8
9) Pwunmi: May 10
10) Imadebaby
11) vooz : May 23
12) tebenezer80: May 28
13) freshdude: May 30
14) Aduke02: June 8
15) earthgreeners: June 11
16) efosa12345: June 13

Accra on top. May God help us. No news yet

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Siga: ...My bro...at least the guy was upfront with it...that's if na true....I applaud hin courage even though I dont agree with it.... same way I would still sit and eat with a gay guy but wont agree with him....Jesus sat and ate with sinners now...who are we to judge... undecided

Thank you everyone in the house and for the people who gave me a wonderful advise and for the people who really laugh @ me and for who even called me a comedian. I thank you all.
But I will take the option you gave me to use her as my Aunt... But I don't know how to draw the family ties, if I use her as my aunt .once again thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Make the house help me with my question oo..

I want to modify my IMM1294E form on the application. I have submitted one but I want to edit it. Is it advisable to do that since I haven't finished my online application. Urgent response needed. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (444)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.