Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,597 members, 7,944,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (602339 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Siga: Morning House...how una dey ooo....feeling hot here ooo...Heat Alert in effect...phew...yesterday humidity top 41c ooo...no be yam...

Enuff eye candy be that lol.. Just kidding tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Opy031: pls i want to confirm about CIFA CANADA GREEN CARD PROGRAM. They sent an email to me that have been selected and asked me to pay $550. Hw true is this? If it is true, what is the level of certainty of getting visa. Is it automatic? Any info pls

Bros no be 4 this modern day and Age
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Ugoh11: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
hi i am a graduate of soil science tech.(earth science)i want to study geophysics in canada for my msc.i graduated with a 2.1 and have looked up the skols i want to apply to.university of calgary and memorial university.
i have been foloowin nds thread buh its quite long and i am confused.pls can somebody direct me on how to move from here.wot to do to ensure i get the admission and also secure visa.how much wud i need and all dat info.
pls help a brother.am workin towards jan 2014.all advice will b appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
@galala123, can u please add me to the list of medical hopefuls for fall, i submitted june 4. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
Siga: ....Abduct kee....ahh ..prison things...I'm sure u meant adopt...lol grin

Lolz.. Fenks anyway...na typo error!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
ancient1: @galala123, can u please add me to the list of medical hopefuls for fall, i submitted june 4. Thanks

Ah bros. Long time. How are you? Why did you wait so long before submitting?

Which institution? Uni of Prince edward island?, mba starting fall right? Online or VAC?

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
ancient1: @galala123, can u please add me to the list of medical hopefuls for fall, i submitted june 4. Thanks

LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) Ceo mr cash: April 25
4) dommakavelli: May 2
5) luckydon: May 2
6) nuendo: May 2
7) galala123: May 7
8 ) azeezwl: May 8
9) Pwunmi: May 10
10) Imadebaby
11) vooz : May 23
12) tebenezer80: May 28
13) freshdude: May 30
14) ancient1: June 4
15) Aduke02: June 8
16) earthgreeners: June 11
17) efosa12345: June 13
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamteekaygal(f): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
koolmd: Hey House,

I have my TRV to Canada for vacation, I actually applied for the visa with the intention of travelling in May 2013, but I had to postpone my vacation to Mid/Late July 2013 due to tight work schedules, this was after I had gotten the visa. Can this change in travel dates make me have questions to answer at the port of entry? Also anyone has infos on the cheapest air fares to Toronto without going through the middle east route? Will appreciate comments please.

Hi, congrats on ur TRV. Please what are the documents you submitted, how long did it take the embassy to process your application. And how many months visa were you given? I have plans to apply for visiting visa next month by the grace of God. Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
hayek: To report back to the House, I did my medical last week Saturday. Got medical call previous week Thursday. I submitted on May 2. I was not asked to pay for tuition nor boarding but did send along with my application the receipt for boarding deposit of $400 to secure a room, although I have been to Canada for more than 4 times in the past. However, as the waiting again begins, I dont know if I might be called for tuition payment and full boarding payment. I am self sponsor and if CDHC requests for payments I have the resources to pay same.

For those awaiting developments in their application, I pray that it would get to your turn.

So happy for you, it shall be permanent ijn!! I fink tha gives u an edge,your trv is secured by God's grace. All the same,I wish you luck and hope God finalized it once.., :-D
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
tebenezer:

Congrats....I am heading to centennial college too,software engineering technology..fall sept 2013...can we hook-up??
Check ur mail

@Teexzle...no payment ooo, my agent has partnership wiv dem and moreova my agent is totally against payment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
mozo:

Bros no be 4 this modern day and Age

I fink you should be more careful...good tha u r asking.no lottery,no baba ijebu,no lotto or bonanza for cic..abeg shenk anything of such for now,maybe in d nearest future.., peace,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
galala123:

Ah bros. Long time. How are you? Why did you wait so long before submitting?

Which institution? Uni of Prince edward island?, mba starting fall right? Online or VAC?

Cheers

I am fine bros galala (this yur name sha...lol) yes oh UPEI MBA, starting fall... it took me so long cus the school took forever in sending me the unconditional offer letter, they said the fees were to be changed and were not sending out any letters until this was done. i applied at vac
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
addey101: Make the house help me with my question oo..

I want to modify my IMM1294E form on the application. I have submitted one but I want to edit it. Is it advisable to do that since I haven't finished my online application. Urgent response needed. Thank you.

Just download and fill everything all over. You haven't submitted the application you just uploaded it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
ancient1:

I am fine bros galala (this yur name sha...lol) yes oh UPEI MBA, starting fall... it took me so long cus the school took forever in sending me the unconditional offer letter, they said the fees were to be changed and were not sending out any letters until this was done. i applied at vac

Welcome back bros. The struggle continues. The I'm about breaking down with tracking fever. About 6 weeks now and there's definitely no getting used to this situation!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=Huzzie]
Check ur mail

check ur mail,I have replied ur mmessage.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
@ 2-chains. Thank you my brother. How can I upload my WAEC result and some other documents if I'm applying online ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
addey101: @ 2-chains. Thank you my brother. How can I upload my WAEC result and some other documents if I'm applying online ?

They didn't ask for your waec result. Dont upload it. Only upload what you have been asked for not what everybody is sending. The questionnaire had already tailored and personalised the application to the requirements they need from you and you alone. If they don't ask for a document then they don't need it.

PLEASE ONLINE APPLICANTS. ONLY UPLOAD WHAT THEY ASK YOU FOR. Dnt try to upload what isn't requested from you before you complicate the matter for your self.

My brother no vex if I dey sound rude please. I just they form visa officer grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Wasup peoples

Jst done wiv my SOI afta sme days,stil no medical mail o,dem neva refuse d stu app sef..jst hangin btwn both worlds

Goin to walk in there thursday morning armed wiv my SOI making it d 12th week,they r taking the piss

Hope is fading sha bt no love lost

Enuff crazy questions here thou..awon ti sugar mummy n tingz

Otalenu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
@ 2-chains .. Our dearest Visa Officer in the house. Well done oo...Smiles. Thanks for your support though.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls, kindly add me to the list. Submitted June 21. Thank you.
galala123:

LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) Ceo mr cash: April 25
4) dommakavelli: May 2
5) luckydon: May 2
6) nuendo: May 2
7) galala123: May 7
8 ) azeezwl: May 8
9) Pwunmi: May 10
10) Imadebaby
11) vooz : May 23
12) tebenezer80: May 28
13) freshdude: May 30
14) ancient1: June 4
15) Aduke02: June 8
16) earthgreeners: June 11
17) efosa12345: June 13
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bashtec9: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
addey101: @ 2-chains .. Our dearest Visa Officer in the house. Well done oo...Smiles. Thanks for your support though.
bros please I need ur advice privately please hook me up @ akandebashir@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Huzzie:
Check ur mail

@Teexzle...no payment ooo, my agent has partnership wiv dem and moreova my agent is totally against payment.
Hello , Am heading to same collegue too but was asked to deposit $1110 for the unconditional letter .Did you get same ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by FastTracker: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Wrong....the Visa officer does not care as long as the money is there to meet the required threshold. Moving money around in small little increments is a waste of time and just plain silly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Kicon:
Hello , Am heading to same collegue too but was asked to deposit $1110 for the unconditional letter .Did you get same ?
Yes I did get it, partnership tinz won't make me pay a penny until instructed by CDHC, what prog are u in 4?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 6:13am On Jun 25, 2013
Huzzie:
Yes I did get it, partnership tinz won't make me pay a penny until instructed by CDHC, what prog n session are u in 4?

I did but in another format ...I was only told to pay ma school fees before deadline but my agent no jell for this idea also..said he will only remit when d cic instructs...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2013
tebenezer:

I did but in another format ...I was only told to pay ma school fees before deadline but my agent no jell for this idea also..said he will only remit when d cic instructs...
Wen is ur deadline for payment, mine is november and by den self God willing I go don sabi awfar wiv CDHC instruction.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2013
Huzzie:
Wen is ur deadline for payment, mine is november and by den self God willing I go don sabi awfar wiv CDHC instruction.

Mine will b 5th of July.... I pray make cdhs shld have answer me b4 this date.. I am for fall admission...I tried to talk my agent into paying but he refuses n insist on the cdhs directives..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2013
tebenezer:

Mine will b 5th of July.... I pray make cdhs shld have answer me b4 this date.. I am for fall admission...I tried to talk my agent into paying but he refuses n insist on the cdhs directives..
By his mercy, u will b instructed b4 den...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2013
tebenezer:

How will she draw the family lineI think this pupi dont look at age when it comes to choosing a spouse,You can get married to whosoever....This will imprison him into a long live relationship he has be extorting from....They will have children or rather abduct one....#gbam!!!

Will two wrongs make a right? He said his sugar mommy and not his girlfriend so why suggest marriage in the first instance. He could say she is his aunt and the truth is because of our communual lifestyle, he can always create the family thing he wants to. What about his dad put her through school and now that she is okay, she wants to reciprocate the gesture etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2013
Siga: ...My bro...at least the guy was upfront with it...that's if na true....I applaud hin courage even though I dont agree with it.... same way I would still sit and eat with a gay guy but wont agree with him....Jesus sat and ate with sinners now...who are we to judge... undecided

I am not judging him. All I was trying to point out is that in my opinion, he is putting too much stress on it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oluwashegunfunm(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2013
hello house is this thread only for students visa applicants? please where is the visiting canada section?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by koolmd: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2013
iamteekaygal:

Hi, congrats on ur TRV. Please what are the documents you submitted, how long did it take the embassy to process your application. And how many months visa were you given? I have plans to apply for visiting visa next month by the grace of God. Thanks in advance.

It was a long story...I first applied in Mid Feb.(Paper application), I got a rejection in early April with the reason that my purpose of stay was not clear whereas I chose tourism in the application.

I re-applied on-line towards mid April this time I wrote a cover note on my purpose of visit and what I will be doing during the vacation and in exactly 20 days I got a notification in my CIC account to go with my passport to the embassy. That was all....

As per the list of docs I scanned and submitted..it was a laundry list oooo.

Paystubs, past travel visas, entry/exit stamps, past vacation pictures, Land docs, pension statements, bank statements, hotel booking, flight booking, letter from office, my travel itinerary, previous introductory letters from my coy. to other embassies on my past trips, boarding passes for previous trips mostly to parts of Europe....that's all I can remember ooooo.

I was given a 6 Month visa. Wish you luck ooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.