Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (599290 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

I wish i had known this earlier na online I go don apply.

This isn't funny. I submitted on May 30th, I have an exemption examination on September 3rd. My program is just once a year no second admission period. Miss September its till next year again. Am really pissed of right now. So abeg what do I do? DO i cancel and apply online

Its not funny. I don frustrate tire my current contract expires in August and I confirmed that am not renewing it. Had to make other tough decisions also. Seriously september better pull through angry

Just keep on praying, Hope and hang in there as Gboyega said. it's not advisable to cancel n re apply online. Today is July 9th.... less that 2 months to September 3rd.

Btw, you can contact your school ASAP n ask if your exemption exam can be scheduled to last week in September in case you came late...give it a shot, you never can tell... e fit work for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
dommakavelli: I checked applications submitted inside Canada , as at 4th of july, they are on 22nd of April.

They never reach MAY for head quarters sef, So we really need to chill wink but don't take overdose of the chill pill.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

@lagos residents, If you find your way to CDHC office, you can ask the date they are working on.

that is for Applications Submitted Inside Canada, not Applications Submitted Outside Canada, application submitted outside Canada, the Call Centre does not have information about the date they are working such application, i know a guy who Submitted on may 4th Paper Application not online, and has been called for medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
My good pple I submitted on the April 17th and all this while it has been like hell waiting endlessly for a call for Medical but to no avail, just yesterday here I even tut of going to CDHC to make a an inquiring abt my application. Behold just this morning at about 11:40am I saw an email alert from CDHC asking me to proceed without delay for medical examination.... I can't shout please can u help me shout GOD IS GREAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
GboyegaD:

I will suggest you just hope and hang in there. For the bolded, why would you do that without having your visa at hand? I can only wish you the very best at this time and I hope others are not already resigning from their current jobs while awaiting their TRV.

Funny case, I got a job offer immediately after service, this was the second time I was being offered it and just couldn't let it pass again. But while discussing with the HR, she requested that i give them the minimum amount of months I can guarantee that I can stay before leaving. I simply told them the truth. Certain exceptions had to be made on my matter o which made certain folks unhappy. So lets see what July holds. If by end of July no show na to start make alternative plans.

Thanks would get in touch with my department and see if they could workout something for me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sowetto(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please could someone explain the online application procedure to me. I am considering the online application. Will the documents be scanned?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
latra: My good pple I submitted on the April 17th and all this while it has been like hell waiting endlessly for a call for Medical but to no avail, just yesterday here I even tut of going to CDHC to make a an inquiring abt my application. Behold just this morning at about 11:40am I saw an email alert from CDHC asking me to proceed without delay for medical examination.... I can't shout please can u help me shout GOD IS GREAT!!!

Congratulations, Good to hear some positive news after a long time..Did you end up sending the letter of intent afterwards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
latra: My good pple I submitted on the April 17th and all this while it has been like hell waiting endlessly for a call for Medical but to no avail, just yesterday here I even tut of going to CDHC to make a an inquiring abt my application. Behold just this morning at about 11:40am I saw an email alert from CDHC asking me to proceed without delay for medical examination.... I can't shout please can u help me shout GOD IS GREAT!!!

WOW!!!!!! HALELLUJAH!!! THANK YOU JESUS FOR LATRA!!! AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
sowetto: Please could someone explain the online application procedure to me. I am considering the online application. Will the documents be scanned?

Yes the documents would be scanned and attached to your application. The initial step is to fill an assessment questionaire where you will be notified what documents you are to tender with your application and then submit the application itself online. If you are on a student visa there in Cyprus, then most likely, you can apply from there.
The website to apply through is: www.cic.gc.ca, go through it and you will get all necessary steps there on. It is a very user friendly website and I am sure you can manouver your way very easily.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Anyone going to Conestoga college, Ontario this October should please lemme know and can someone tell me what the medicals is like?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chrisagwu: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please Nairalanders am pleased to have read your previous post, please I have been offered admission for Graduate program in Seneca College, and I was looking to applying for a Visa, but the Agent am using gave me a long list of of what will be required. Please for those who have applied can you advise? Am a very busy person that is the reason why I am using an agent, so I will like to find out from every one if this what is required. And my resumption is in January. All forms of advise will be greatly appreciated.

 write a comprehensive story about your self
 2. your international passport
 3.4 passport photographs 35mm by 45mm with white background
 4. signed copy of your application for study permit
 5. police report
 6. letter of admission
 7.evidence of payment of tuition fee
 8.transcript from university
 8i. original of your certificate from your secondary school to uniben studies
 9. any awards
 10. Nysc discharge certificate
 11. Reference letter from your employer addressed to The visa officer, canadian deputy high commission, 4 anifowoshe street, Victoria Island, lagos. to include job title, service date, gross and net earning
 12. your last six month salary account bank statement
 13. family ties.......copies of parent and siblings international passport or national id
 14. letter of introduction from uniben of your academic status

 next who is your sponsor:? you need the following from your sponsor.
• 1 year bank statement:
 if employed ( salary account ending month of submission, must be stamped and signed by bank )
 if self employed ( company account ending month of submission must be stamped and signed by bank )
 Also to include personal bank statements- where available.....must be stamped and signed by bank)
 if self-employed:
 you need to provide the following:
 company registration papers: a. certificate of incorporation b. memo and articles of association c. particulars of directors ( form co7 ) d. company's tax clearance certificate e. auditors report f. company profile.

 Other sources of funds
 fixed deposit
 treasury bills
 share certificate valued by stockbroker
 landed property
• certificate of occupancy for property
• tenancy agreements
• deed of lease
• deed of assignment
• deed of conveyance
• power of attorney
• valuation report on property

 sources of Proof you have title with your home country...... If any of the following is in your favour/ your name
 fixed deposit
 treasury bills
 landed property
• tenancy agreements
• deed of lease
• deed of assignment
• deed of conveyance
• power of attorney

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2013

Congrats bro! Dis is gudnews...hop still dey 4us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2013

Congrats bro! Congrats bro! Congrats bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2013

Congratulations and on your way to Canada, please bring some nice soft packs of Gala oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2013

Congrats oh! Mehn it almost took 3months thats serious oh. Its okay o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
[/quote]
• tenancy agreements
• deed of lease
• deed of assignment
• deed of conveyance
• power of attorney
[/quote]

Chineke!!!!

The bar has been increased oh. & by no one but us, applicants. If VO adopts this as marking scheme, We don already fail be dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

I wish i had known this earlier na online I go don apply.

This isn't funny. I submitted on May 30th, I have an exemption examination on September 3rd. My program is just once a year no second admission period. Miss September its till next year again. Am really pissed of right now. So abeg what do I do? DO i cancel and apply online

Its not funny. I don frustrate tire my current contract expires in August and I confirmed that am not renewing it. Had to make other tough decisions also. Seriously september better pull through angry

Y r u so ill-faithDont you think your case can be diff,Resigning from you work is a bold step and its takes a super-duper heart to do so.....keep the faith-up....I submitted May 28 and i am for fall admission....I know very sure that my TRV is confirm, Notting will hinder it.Things will definitely workout for my favor and i will be on ma way to Canada come September...This is not bluffing,Plz quote me when the time comes.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2013

Congrats. Pls pray for me too. Submitted since 2nd April.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
tebenezer:

Y r u so ill-faithDont you think your case can be diff,Resigning from you work is a bold step and its takes a super-duper heart to do so.....keep the faith-up....I submitted May 28 and i am for fall admission....I know very sure that my TRV is confirm, Notting will hinder it.Things will definitely workout for my favor and i will be on ma way to Canada come September...This is not bluffing,Plz quote me when the time comes.....

Your faith will make you whole.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
accra2005:

have you gone to make inquiry of late on the status of your application? Its been over 3months now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
GboyegaD:

have you gone to make inquiry of late on the status of your application? Its been over 3months now.

Thanks for d concern. Actually have not. I do have a live chat with VAC, but their response is my application still within the processing time. What do you snuggest i should do pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
accra2005:

Thanks for d concern. Actually have not. I do have a live chat with VAC, but their response is my application still within the processing time. What do you snuggest i should do pls?

Why not get to CDHC to confirm the status of things yourself?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
GboyegaD:

Why not get to CDHC to confirm the status of things yourself?

My constrain is am not a lagos base. it wouldn't be easy for me to get to lag now coupled with my tight schedule at office.anyway i just have to.one of these day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
accra2005:

I am sure you would be contacted before the end of the week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Congratulations and on your way to Canada, please bring some nice soft packs of Gala oh
...With all these Gala wey u dey ask for....do u know if these guys pack excess na $800 fine plus they loose everything they bring.....lol....no put these guys inside wahala ooo....lol grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
dommakavelli: I checked applications submitted inside Canada , as at 4th of july, they are on 22nd of April.

They never reach MAY for head quarters sef, So we really need to chill wink but don't take overdose of the chill pill.

@lagos residents, If you find your way to CDHC office, you can ask the date they are working on.

What u saw was INSIDE of Canada...not OUTSIDE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2013

What u saw was INSIDE of Canada...not OUTSIDE.It doesn't affect us because we applied outside of Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
Siga: ...With all these Gala wey u dey ask for....do u know if these guys pack excess na $800 fine plus they loose everything they bring.....lol....no put these guys inside wahala ooo....lol grin

If dem no bring my Gala, they will have to take me to Nija restaurant when they show face oh . . . My brother, i really miss gala oh, 9 years aint no joke
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If dem no bring my Gala, they will have to take me to Nija restaurant when they show face oh . . . My brother, i really miss gala oh, 9 years aint no joke

Bros no be only Gala oo.. I go bring u puff puff, Ghana buns, Agege Bread, tanfirin, kuli kuli, ofio, kilishi, suya, asun etccccc.... LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
earthgreeners:

Bros no be only Gala oo.. I go bring u puff puff, Ghana buns, Agege Bread, tanfirin, kuli kuli, ofio, kilishi, suya, asun etccccc.... LOL

Ha ha ha ha . . . Only Gala and Agonyi beans is all i miss oh . . . and i have witness now oh that you dey bring them all oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2013

SIAST in Saskatoon
Mining Engineering Technology

What are the documents you submitted....who is your sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
chrisagwu: Please Nairalanders am pleased to have read your previous post, please I have been offered admission for Graduate program in Seneca College, and I was looking to applying for a Visa, but the Agent am using gave me a long list of of what will be required. Please for those who have applied can you advise? Am a very busy person that is the reason why I am using an agent, so I will like to find out from every one if this what is required. And my resumption is in January. All forms of advise will be greatly appreciated.

 write a comprehensive story about your self
 2. your international passport
 3.4 passport photographs 35mm by 45mm with white background
 4. signed copy of your application for study permit
 5. police report
 6. letter of admission
 7.evidence of payment of tuition fee
 8.transcript from university
 8i. original of your certificate from your secondary school to uniben studies
 9. any awards
 10. Nysc discharge certificate
 11. Reference letter from your employer addressed to The visa officer, canadian deputy high commission, 4 anifowoshe street, Victoria Island, lagos. to include job title, service date, gross and net earning
 12. your last six month salary account bank statement
 13. family ties.......copies of parent and siblings international passport or national id
 14. letter of introduction from uniben of your academic status

 next who is your sponsor:? you need the following from your sponsor.
• 1 year bank statement:
 if employed ( salary account ending month of submission, must be stamped and signed by bank )
 if self employed ( company account ending month of submission must be stamped and signed by bank )
 Also to include personal bank statements- where available.....must be stamped and signed by bank)
 if self-employed:
 you need to provide the following:
 company registration papers: a. certificate of incorporation b. memo and articles of association c. particulars of directors ( form co7 ) d. company's tax clearance certificate e. auditors report f. company profile.

 Other sources of funds
 fixed deposit
 treasury bills
 landed property
• tenancy agreements
• deed of lease
• deed of assignment
• deed of conveyance
• power of attorney

 sources of Proof you have title with your home country...... If any of the following is in your favour/ your name
 fixed deposit
 treasury bills
 landed property
• tenancy agreements
• deed of lease
• deed of assignment
• deed of conveyance
• power of attorney

I think ur agent is Maple edu. U should give them all they ask of and the ones U don't have,try talk to them so they can tell u if its important or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.