Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (595796 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2013
Sorry for all my typos....#overexcitement dey worry me. LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumfem: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2013
@olutimi....Great!!! Congrats on your MR. Lord visit ur children with more good news this week.(amen)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2013
earthgreeners:

SIAST in Saskatoon
Mining Engineering Technology

What are the documents you submitted....who is your sponsor

@Earthgreeners are you going to SIAST (Saskatoon)also? that where am headed this August making my travel plans already. please hit me up on my e-mail: oseyik@yahoo.com. or any one else.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Hello All, ABEG FOR THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR MEDICAL CALL VIA THE PAPER BASED APPLICATIONS, HOW DID YOU GUYS GET THE NOTIFICATION? IS IT VIA VFS TRACKING OR CDHC SENT YOU AN EMAIL....JUST ASKING ABEG.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2013
Nuendo: Hello All, ABEG FOR THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR MEDICAL CALL VIA THE PAPER BASED APPLICATIONS, HOW DID YOU GUYS GET THE NOTIFICATION? IS IT VIA VFS TRACKING OR CDHC SENT YOU AN EMAIL....JUST ASKING ABEG.
i receievd mine through VFS online tracking and its stated my attention is needed at the office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Pat98: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2013
The Short Story is that I just collected my TRV.

Long Story:

Online Applicant

Date of Application: 14th April, 2013
Medical Instructions: 10th June, 2013
Medicals carried out: 11th June, 2013
Requested document submitted via email: 11th June, 2013
Additional supporting documents submitted via email: 18th June, 2013
Made an enquiry on my status when I heard no response: 5th July, 2013
TRV issued: 9th July, 2013
Collected: 10th July, 2013

PS: I am a scholarship student so I only submitted my award letter. I also think if after several weeks of submitting you do not receive a response, you can shrewdly visit the CDHC

Siga if you don't arrange that coffee ehn.. Fhemmy, no gala for you jare.

I wish everyone in the house the best...and yes, the ONLINE application for study permit works.

Pat98

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Pat98: The Short Story is that I just collected my TRV.

Long Story:

Online Applicant

PS: I am a scholarship student so I only submitted my award letter. I also think if after several weeks of submitting you do not receive a response, you can shrewdly visit the CDHC

I wish everyone in the house the best...and yes, the ONLINE application for study permit works.

Pat98

Congrats! I just don't know why I trust the online application more than the paper own. Have a wonderful stay in Canada and I guess Siga only gives coffee to those who are heading towards Ontario as they can easily meet.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Congrats! This is encouragment for the online applicants! And it took u about 12 weeks too. Many congratulations...

Long Story:

Online Applicant

Pat98

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2013

Long Story:

Online Applicant

Pat98
congrats on ur TRV, i wish other fall applicants the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY *
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
olutimi1: Please for those that have done their meds, what do I need to do now..I have a PDF attachment to the email from CDHC. thanks

Congrats sist, may God grant u guys ur TRV (amen)...well all u need do is go to the vfs office, present the printed PDF forms and ur collection slip to them...an envelope should be waiting for you enclosed with ur passport and any other instruction.......i believe you know the hospital to use...you would need 5 passport photo and 5 photocopy of ur medical pdf form....shikenna!!! All d best....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
i_am_saheed:

Congrats sist, may God grant u guys ur TRV (amen)...well all u need do is go to the vfs office, present the printed PDF forms and ur collection slip to them...an envelope should be waiting for you enclosed with ur passport and any other instruction.......i believe you know the hospital to use...you would need 5 passport photo and 5 photocopy of ur medical pdf form....shikenna!!! All d best....

Thanks for your prompt response bro...VFS says I would have to chill till tomorrow for CDHC to notify them before I could come get the envelope..I think I would use the hospital at Ikoyi. Thanks and Amen to ur prayers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
My TRV is out too!! Glory be too God!! Since 15th Of March that I applied.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
dommakavelli:

Just keep on praying, Hope and hang in there as Gboyega said. it's not advisable to cancel n re apply online. Today is July 9th.... less that 2 months to September 3rd.

Btw, you can contact your school ASAP n ask if your exemption exam can be scheduled to last week in September in case you came late...give it a shot, you never can tell... e fit work for you.

Thanks for the advice, I mailed my department and found out that admission is only conducted once a year but am at liberty to either resume in September or January. The only thing that would do is to disrupt my already planned course calendar and I'd be a semester late for graduation.

As a friend says "We know we would surely get the best however we prepare for the worst". For me I've decided not to worry any longer, I'd focus on the wealth of experience am currently getting and basically enjoy my life.

“Man surprised me most about humanity.Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.

― Dalai Lama XIV

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
olutimi1:

Thanks for your prompt response bro...VFS says I would have to chill till tomorrow for CDHC to notify them before I could come get the envelope..I think I would use the hospital at Ikoyi. Thanks and Amen to ur prayers.

You welcome...erm did u track via vsf?....and if yes what did u status show?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2013

Long Story:

Online Applicant

Pat98

Congratulations and God will bless your journey and make Canada and soothing place for you . . . But no gala?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
debbieey: My TRV is out too!! Glory be too God!! Since 15th Of March that I applied.
Congratulations!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
debbieey: My TRV is out too!! Glory be too God!! Since 15th Of March that I applied.

Congrats, See you in Canada and God Bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Congrats on ur trv!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

Thanks for the advice, I mailed my department and found out that admission is only conducted once a year but am at liberty to either resume in September or January. The only thing that would do is to disrupt my already planned course calendar and I'd be a semester late for graduation.

As a friend says "We know we would surely get the best however we prepare for the worst". For me I've decided not to worry any longer, I'd focus on the wealth of experience am currently getting and basically enjoy my life.

“Man surprised me most about humanity.Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.

― Dalai Lama XIV

9ice1 bro, I like your courage.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2013

Congrats sis.. Bro Siga, one cup of coffee down/reserved.. well who's next?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumfem: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
@debbeey... Great news...congrats. NEXT??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2013

A big congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2013

Congrats to you and others. For those of us still awaiting medicals, let's keep the faith alive. Cheers all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adexcube(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2013

Long Story:

Online Applicant

Pat98

Congrats bro, save trip but i want us to understand something here, he is on scholarship which means little or no verifying of bank statements from the bank by CDHC hence he was called for medicals after 2months and got the TRV in 3months as against the call for medicals after 3months. I personally feel both paper and online application is gonna be the same time-frame.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
latra: My good pple I submitted on the April 17th and all this while it has been like hell waiting endlessly for a call for Medical but to no avail, just yesterday here I even tut of going to CDHC to make a an inquiring abt my application. Behold just this morning at about 11:40am I saw an email alert from CDHC asking me to proceed without delay for medical examination.... I can't shout please can u help me shout GOD IS GREAT!!!

My dear i am so happy for you ooooh, please can you tell the house the document u surmited. Most importantly who were your sponsor and there account blance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceceline: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
i rec my TRV for me, my 3 kids and my husband who is our sponsor on the 3rd of july, all glory for God after waiting for 4 months. thank u Lord Jesus.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Congrats to everyone oooooo....I hope I won't go broke now since I gat to buy enough coffee...hmmm...$1 coffee multiplied by 100,000 applicants...yeeee...gbese

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jimmyjerry07(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hello my peeps, I jst got a msg frm myCic nt long ago, my application was refused based on;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reachin dis decision, I considered several factors, including:
Your travel history
Current employment situation (only d two was tickd)

I applied online May 27th. Feel a little relieved cos I got a response from them earlier.

Plan B, I have 2 unconditional offer frm Uni Derby and Edinburgh in Uk, I intend applying for Tier 4 visa asap, I can't afford to miss ds year.

Wishing you all expectin medicals n TRV positive result. If God say we will meet in Canny, sure we go meet. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
adexcube:

Congrats bro, save trip but i want us to understand something here, he is on scholarship which means little or no verifying of bank statements from the bank by CDHC hence he was called for medicals after 2months and got the TRV in 3months as against the call for medicals after 3months. I personally feel both paper and online application is gonna be the same time-frame.

Good points. But it may not follow, u know. My application is premised on a fully funded scholarship, and that means, going by your points, that there should be less documents to verify. But here I am, after 2months of application via vfs. Let's just enjoy this moment of inspiration. What do u think? Ire aka ri o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Congrats to all who got their TRVs and to those still waiting enjoy the moment grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Aduke02: Congrats on ur trv!!!

I am very happy for u on your medical call, please can you tell the house the document you surmited and who were your sponsor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.