Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,123 members, 7,922,727 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (600206 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2013

i_am_saheed:

Yes bro i quoted my app number and my UCI number o, but i did not include DOB and passport number.....this is my email: saheedakinadeshola@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

All u need to include is your app number. In my case, I only wrote to them to confirm if they had seen my medical test result and all my receipts and I got a reply after some hours. Anyway, I don't think there is any problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2013
VCTROKOYE:

All u need to include is your app number. In my case, I only wrote to them to confirm if they had seen my medical test result and all my receipts and I got a reply after some hours. Anyway, I don't think there is any problem.

Okay bro, thanks...i would rewrite them latter today... i really don't know if its the way i wrote them that's not making them reply me....*worried*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2013
Please where can I find the application number, was only given a tracking number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2013
i_am_saheed:

Okay bro, thanks...i would rewrite them latter today... i really don't know if its the way i wrote them that's not making them reply me....*worried*

Over what? I will suggest you just relax your mind and let things take it cause.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2013
TRACKING.!!!!! TRACKING!!!!!!! TRACKING!!!!!!!!!!!
Since May 2.......
I #BELIEVE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2013
kodeblurr: Please where can I find the application number, was only given a tracking number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by collyno200(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2013
hello frnds.pls i sent some documents to alberta on the 18th of june using the ordinary option. i did this in akure post office. up to this moment it has not been delivered cos i am yet to see it updated on my profile. now the problem is, the deadline is on july 31. i dont know if i should go back to school and reprocess my reference letter and send it through dhl. i have tried to reach the admission officer to explain the problem, and to knw if double application wont be penalised.this has been futile as she is not replying my mails.

ps: it is just my letter of recommendation and my cv that is left.all other documents have arrived
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2013
Did you send a softcopy to them before sending the Hardcopy? If so, you can do them an email and explain the situation. You can even scan the reciept from the Post office that shows you actually sent the stuff to their office.

The normal post office takes upwards of 30days, some times even up to 60days.you can still get another from your school and send via DHL. That takes between 5 to 8days. All the best Man. Hope to see you in Canada.
collyno200: hello frnds.pls i sent some documents to alberta on the 18th of june using the ordinary option. i did this in akure post office. up to this moment it has not been delivered cos i am yet to see it updated on my profile. now the problem is, the deadline is on july 31. i dont know if i should go back to school and reprocess my reference letter and send it through dhl. i have tried to reach the admission officer to explain the problem, and to knw if double application wont be penalised.this has been futile as she is not replying my mails.

ps: it is just my letter of recommendation and my cv that is left.all other documents have arrived
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2013
hello house
Please i have a problem which i need help in the house cos am about to submit application for January 2014 session
1.i have 1.5m in my personal account as a worker.
2.my uncle just paid into his personal account 4.5m just last week,his working with a construction Company.just that he just withdraw last 3month the whole money before paying it back again.
Now my question is that will CDHC accept such account of my sponsor.
2am planning to tell him to write latter of sponsorship as co-sponsor since i have 1.5m.
Please i need advise if am good to go.comment is well accepted.siga fhmmmy and others please very urgent.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2013
collyno200: hello frnds.pls i sent some documents to alberta on the 18th of june using the ordinary option. i did this in akure post office. up to this moment it has not been delivered cos i am yet to see it updated on my profile. now the problem is, the deadline is on july 31. i dont know if i should go back to school and reprocess my reference letter and send it through dhl. i have tried to reach the admission officer to explain the problem, and to knw if double application wont be penalised.this has been futile as she is not replying my mails.

what do you mean by ordinary option?.. NIPOST... Is it registered? If yes, go to www.canadapost.com enter the number on ur receipt which starts with RR**********NG.... U wld knw whether ur package hs been delivered or in transit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2013
3 Months,10 days no response. fingers crossed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2013
Siga: ...Ha ba...u sef read wetin u write now... one get work placement and the other no get...and u go choose one wey no get work placement... need I say more bros? undecided ..u fall my hand ooo

Good day Chairman,
I also have admission to Centennial College for Early Child Education,I wont mind to change to Humber College, Is there any assistant you can give to speed up the admission cos i was preparing to submit to the embassy now for January intake.

Please advice.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by collyno200(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2013
@earthgreeners & urchi the ordinary option costs about 300 naira. i dint register it.thouhh the lady i met there asked if i wanted to get it registered i declined cod i thought she was referring to speed post which is abt 10k plus. besides ordinary mail should get there in 10 working days, max 15 days. pple dat av used this option can attest to it. well i think i would av to get another reference leter and send it through dhl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2013
hey greeners, how ya n your family?
is that university of manitoba you applied to, and is as an undergrad?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2013
collyno200: @earthgreeners & urchi the ordinary option costs about 300 naira. i dint register it.thouhh the lady i met there asked if i wanted to get it registered i declined cod i thought she was referring to speed post which is abt 10k plus. besides ordinary mail should get there in 10 working days, max 15 days. pple dat av used this option can attest to it. well i think i would av to get another reference leter and send it through dhl

They have nipost ordinary and Nipost Registered. The difference in cost is 150.
Were you given a reciept with a tracking stiker? If no, you used Nipost Ordinary, in dat case, your package is not safe. It can get lost in transit sef. But if you used the later, I think you're safe.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2013
You won't be able to know your app number until you are called for medical,it will be printed on your medical form.
kodeblurr: Please where can I find the application number, was only given a tracking number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2013
dommakavelli: They have nipost ordinary and Nipost Registered. The difference in cost is 150.
Were you given a reciept with a tracking stiker? If no, you used Nipost Ordinary, in dat case, your package is not safe. It can get lost in transit sef. But if you used the later, I think you're safe.

exactly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2013
adim02: hello house
Please i have a problem which i need help in the house cos am about to submit application for January 2014 session
1.i have 1.5m in my personal account as a worker.
2.my uncle just paid into his personal account 4.5m just last week,his working with a construction Company.just that he just withdraw last 3month the whole money before paying it back again.
Now my question is that will CDHC accept such account of my sponsor.
2am planning to tell him to write latter of sponsorship as co-sponsor since i have 1.5m.
Please i need advise if am good to go.comment is well accepted.siga fhmmmy and others please very urgent.thanks
Can your Uncle be your main sponsor while you support with your own acct?
If your Uncle has 4.5M and he withdrew all of d money and deposited it again,there is no issues with that. He owns his account. As long as he has substantial amount and turnovers on the acct b4 filing ur visa application.
I wish u all d best.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2013
newacca: Can your Uncle be your main sponsor while you support with your own acct?
If your Uncle has 4.5M and he withdrew all of d money and deposited it again,there is no issues with that. He owns his account. As long as he has substantial amount and turnovers on the acct b4 filing ur visa application.
I wish u all d best. ciao

Nice point. @adim02, how much is your tuition fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Agents finally called me that my medical invite as arrived. I will go and get the test done sometime next week. Submitted on the 18th of April grin grin grin Goodluck to all those who are still waiting, your call is on the way wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
efewhoa: Agents finally called me that my medical invite as arrived. I will go and get the test done sometime next week. Submitted on the 18th of April grin grin grin Goodluck to all those who are still waiting, your call is on the way wink

gimme a hug...Congrat bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
CONGRATS OH!!!!!.....AM A MAY 2 APPLICANT. So I GUESS OURS SHLDNT BE SO FAR OFF....

efewhoa: Agents finally called me that my medical invite as arrived. I will go and get the test done sometime next week. Submitted on the 18th of April grin grin grin Goodluck to all those who are still waiting, your call is on the way wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) Ceo mr cash: April 25
4) dommakavelli: May 2
5) luckydon: May 2
6) nuendo: May 2
7) Gymme: May 3
8 ) bumfem: May 6
9) Shadams: may 6
10) galala123: May 7
11) kjbobo: May 7
12) azeezwl: May 8
13) Pwunmi: May 10
14) shayi12: May 15
15) vooz : May 23
16) tebenezer80: May 28
17) freshdude: May 30
18) adewaleafolabi: May 30
19) ancient1: June 4
20) earthgreeners: June 11
21) efosa12345: June 13
22) donteejay: June 20
23) smile13: June 21
24) addey101: June 28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nuendo: CONGRATS OH!!!!!.....AM A MAY 2 APPLICANT. So I GUESS OURS SHLDNT BE SO FAR OFF....

Get me arrested if you dont get a response by next friday.....lol..

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
hey dude@earthgreeners! sup with you?
can ya please drop your digit for me? u no longer come online on 2go, so i wanta call ya... for some doubt clearing of course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Accra2005 and kunle,you should mail cdhc naa
earthgreeners: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) Ceo mr cash: April 25
4) dommakavelli: May 2
5) luckydon: May 2
6) nuendo: May 2
7) Gymme: May 3
8 ) bumfem: May 6
9) Shadams: may 6
10) galala123: May 7
11) kjbobo: May 7
12) azeezwl: May 8
13) Pwunmi: May 10
14) shayi12: May 15
15) vooz : May 23
16) tebenezer80: May 28
17) freshdude: May 30
18) adewaleafolabi: May 30
19) ancient1: June 4
20) earthgreeners: June 11
21) efosa12345: June 13
22) donteejay: June 20
23) smile13: June 21
24) addey101: June 28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
blink6: hey dude@earthgreeners! sup with you? can ya please drop your digit for me? u no longer come online on 2go, so i wanta call ya... for some doubt clearing of course
contact me

@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls paste email address u used
uchi4jah: Yes. I emailed them this morning and got an initial auto response confirming the reciept of my mail. Few hours later I got another email telling me that my file is under processing and I do not need to submit any other stuffs or any action. That's what I shared earlier. You may not get a reply if you do not include your application number and/or your name, dob and passport number. Also maybe they felt your email does not require any response. In my I asked to know the status of my application and made them see the reason why I need my trv asap. Bro, wordings really matter too. Maybe you should do them another email. If you drop your email address I don't mind forwarding what I sent to them. I actually used my school email address which ends with at usask dot ca. All the best Man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kicon:

Good day Chairman,
I also have admission to Centennial College for Early Child Education,I wont mind to change to Humber College, Is there any assistant you can give to speed up the admission cos i was preparing to submit to the embassy now for January intake.

Please advice.

Thank you and God bless.
...send me a message through NL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
earthgreeners:
contact me

@gmail.com
i sent you a message thru NL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2013

Congrats bro! Dts gudnews...wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2013

congrats to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.