Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,144 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:00 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (599667 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
[b]
ACCEPT THIS HUMBLE CHILL PILL:

In life, I discovered these facts:

1. The more we hoard the knowledge or information we have, the less we know and the less we get: People tend to be stingy with what they know because they feel that it makes them better, superior. That is far from the REAL fact. When we share, we are all better people. If we hide, we will discover that in just a little moment what we were hiding from someone will be known by the person we are hiding it from, even better than we know it. Its just a matter time, a matter of the person making out a LITTLE time to study or seek it out. As such, We want to share information and stop feeling insecure. It helps us and even helps others too.

2. We tend to go close to People that we feel have something to offer us, something we will benefit from; We tend to be with people for a reason: Most times, we stick to people we feel have something to offer us, even if we have nothing to offer them. This is mostly the case even if we may not be aware of it. It tends to be an intrinsic trait in all of us but for some of us, we just make it our way of life. Also, most times after we get what we want, or when what we want gets exhausted or diminishes, we leave, gradually. We just want to 'move on.' The funny thing is, when we need it again or when it resurfaces, we do not know how to pretend and just remain withdrawn, we still go back just to get it. This trait is not always the best for us and when that trait it dominant in us, it bedarkens even our positive qualities. Most of the time, We, in addition, feel less concerned about those we associate with as we seek to satisfy our interests with them.

Let's pause and think of our interaction with those we call our 'friends', our chats, our calls, and other times we have had to talk and ask ourselves: "Why did I call this person?", "Why did I chat with her?". We want to go back and read our sms and even chats and ask "Why did I sms or chat?" , "Was I just texting or chatting to get something?", "If I am the reciever of my text or chat messages, how will I feel about myself?", "Will I feel I was sounding rude? Desperate? Uncaring?" I want to examine myself. We all want to examine ourselves. We need to. We should. Now is the time.

PS: My conclusions may be wrong but this is what I have come to learn from peoples experience and even my own experience. You can correct me if you think these are not right but that should be after considering the fact that there are always exeptions to the norm. My conclusions are also incuded
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
...Yeppa...@justwise don put us for fp... traffic ti ya pa... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nelsn(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Am a nurse and how can i travel 2 canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Anazp: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
justwise: Its that time again when we have to create part4 [/b]of this thread, part3 has reached [b]403 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your enquiries and contributions here.

Part3 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part3

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you
justwise or watever u call urself. u had beta b careful. u are not a canadian immigration official neither are u an approved immigration agent or lawyer. u could get sued for negligent information u post here. nigerians are so gullible thats why they cud come here for ur socalled advice. if anyone needs any info go to the canadian immigration website www.cic.gc.ca stop this thread or else u wud b reported to the relevant authorities for misleading the public and for fraud.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Anazp: justwise or watever u call urself. u had beta b careful. u are not a canadian immigration official neither are u an approved immigration agent or lawyer. u could get sued for negligent information u post here. nigerians are so gullible thats why they cud come here for ur socalled advice. if anyone needs any info go to the canadian immigration website www.cic.gc.ca stop this thread or else u wud b reported to the relevant authorities for misleading the public and for fraud.

You are a waste of space.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good luck, y'all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fittty(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
justwise:

You are a waste of space.

Lol. This is what we get when Newbies visit this section
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
fittty:

I tire 4 dat odey

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Justwise, I hope you still have the right to click on hide this post? Imagine that nonsense posted up there. angry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
imperiouxx: Justwise, I hope you still have the right to click on hide this post? Imagine that nonsense posted up there. angry

Hiding it will give people the impression that i'm afraid of something or trying to suppress the truth.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by okventure: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
I want Τ̅☺ go for my masters in canada, kindly help ♍ƺ with TЂΕ̲̣̣̣̥ steps and all I need Τ̅☺ do.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
This is messed up.. Newbie in the house....lmao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
justwise:

Hiding it will give people the impression that i'm afraid of something or trying to suppress the truth.

Ok. Anyway, the poster should enjoy it while it lasts. angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
...Na justwise I blame ooo.... u see wetin happen when u leave ya gate wide open... goats go enter ur yard now..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tiwasiaife(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
earthgreeners:

You should start by checking through the list of Universities and Colleges in Canada. Check for the school that offer the course you intend to pursue. Then check admission requirement, or send email to the program secretary for country specific requirements..
NB: Most colleges and Universities waive english test for Nigerian Students. So u wouldn't need to write TOEFL or IELTS.

However, admission into Universities in Canada is highly competitive. Therefore, it might be difficult getting admission with a 2.2...But nothing is impossible if you put in your best....

As for Graduate Diploma, check out the colleges. I think a 2.2 would certainly get you admission...
bros what if u have done a p.gd with credit as ur result will they take u? I mean judgn u with p.gd instead of b.sc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Siga: ...Na justwise I blame ooo.... u see wetin happen when u leave ya gate wide open... goats go enter ur yard now..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please,mod or anyone.help me with link of the part of this thread that talks about graduate programs in canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beretta92: Please,mod or anyone.help me with link of the part of this thread that talks about graduate programs in canada.

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
fittty:

This one pass newbie, the guy just discovered the internet.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Aww, I can't laugh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
mozo:

This one pass newbie, the guy just discovered the internet.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
JUSTWISE, why hath thou scattereth dis thread..........

u wld certainly move us backwards with this FP thing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
tiwasiaife: bros what if u have done a p.gd with credit as ur result will they take u? I mean judgn u with p.gd instead of b.sc

u are good , they wld consider your PGD result and ur final year Bsc results... i.e Last two years of studies.. ur PGD result must be very good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ibraham: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pls what's up with canadian visa. Is it tuition for their programs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lyfe(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Anazp: justwise or watever u call urself. u had beta b careful. u are not a canadian immigration official neither are u an approved immigration agent or lawyer. u could get sued for negligent information u post here. nigerians are so gullible thats why they cud come here for ur socalled advice. if anyone needs any info go to the canadian immigration website www.cic.gc.ca stop this thread or else u wud b reported to the relevant authorities for misleading the public and for fraud.

What are you saying? Lest I forget, I wish everyone good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2013

I feel for you bro... Customers don reduce.....Business won bankrupt...

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
[size=24pt]Hakuna matata [/size]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
This one don drink Ogogoro, information peeps gets here is simplified and direct. Guy u better park well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
@justwise or whatever your name is, plz take the thread of the front page before this JJC spoil our free unquantifiable advices given and received here oo abeg.

Abeg back to my chill pill @galala, chillpill don finish for this weekend oo, it must not pass this coming week oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yoged(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
I bet you tried deleting your post, once you found out what a trash u wrote.... Dia's no big deal in helping each other, at least money isn't involve.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
...Make all man no worry...no law is broken here...u only infringe on the Canadian law if and only if u profit financial from the information or help provided... and since no one is paid on this forum...na free lala ... besides.... na me dey buy all man coffee...... grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2013

Go sidon Jo! Ebi like say you dey jobless. Chewwwww... Nonsense. In fact pack your bad luck comot this forum. We only need positive energy here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.