Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (599292 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pat98:

But, I told you...

Yeeeeeeeee . . . All these anti-Gala groups, no worry - God dey oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
My people I hail oh. Been away just to avoid worrying o. Anyway Congrats to new medical.

Really pissed off right now. Am at gtb and those clowns won't accept a copy of my passport . Upon say I get account with them that can easily be verified . Nobi them fault Na CDHC wey dey hold my passport.

Still enjoying my "now"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
adewaleafolabi: My people I hail oh. Been away just to avoid worrying o. Anyway Congrats to new medical.

Really pissed off right now. Am at gtb and those clowns won't accept a copy of my passport . Upon say I get account with them that can easily be verified . Nobi them fault Na CDHC wey dey hold my passport.

Still enjoying my "now"
...u no tell them say u be omo baba olowo ? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by grock1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ all....I collected my TRV yesterday. Glory be to God. thanks so much peeps, xpecially sir Siga, earthgreeners and others that have been of great help here.

I'm heading to Niagara college Ontario. is anybody heading to Niagara here? and sir Siga I will bring gala for u.... grin...

Abeg, which flight is the cheapest to Canada? I can't seem to see anything lower that $2600 right now..
pls can someone tell me a cheaper one...

thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
g-rock:
@ all....I collected my TRV yesterday. Glory be to God. thanks so much peeps, xpecially sir Siga, earthgreeners and others that have been of great help here.

I'm heading to Niagara college Ontario. is anybody heading to Niagara here? and sir Siga I will bring gala for u.... grin...

Abeg, which flight is the cheapest to Canada? I can't seem to see anything lower that $2600 right now..
pls can someone tell me a cheaper one...

thanks and God bless
...Congrats bro... I dey come Niagara next month on Vacation for few days... when u dey enter? Try Ethopia airlines
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xreakz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
I need advise guys. I just got accepted for a Postgraduate programme at Lambton College and i need to start my Study Permit/TRV application. Do you advise i do this on my own or get counsel from an Immigration Consultant. Also direct me to areas of this thread that handled questions on any advise you would give.

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Come to Canada Wizard.. There is question :

Do you intend to work off-campus while studying in Canada? Yes or NO.. Which is the best answer to give ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by grock1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Siga: ...Congrats bro... I dey come Niagara next month on Vacation for few days... when u dey enter? Try Ethopia airlines

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u dey come niagara? yahooo cheesy cheesy cheesy i wish i will be able to meet u in person, so u can gimme lots of advise grin
boss, na late august i dey plan enter o. cos the flight price for late to mid august is crazy sad and international orientation is 28th august.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Siga: ...we need to stop asking wat closing balances are... the common knowledge is to have enough that covers all that is needed... closing balance is not the only thing that give person visa... I just believe some questions need not be asked all the time....

alright sir, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
g-rock:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u dey come niagara? yahooo cheesy cheesy cheesy i wish i will be able to meet u in person, so u can gimme lots of advise grin
boss, na late august i dey plan enter o. cos the flight price for late to mid august is crazy sad and international orientation is 28th august.....
... will be at Niagara during the week of Aug 18 to Aug 24... might be a day or two days...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
addey101: Come to Canada Wizard.. There is question :

Do you intend to work off-campus while studying in Canada? Yes or NO.. Which is the best answer to give ?
...Best answer NO ... that does not mean u cant apply for off campus work permit once u qualify... its samething as they ask u if u dey stay after ur studies and u say NO... that doesnt mean u cant apply for PR after u finish...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thank you Oga Siga... Wish me luck this time around.. I go bring Gala too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
addey101: Thank you Oga Siga... Wish me luck this time around.. I go bring Gala too.
... I say I no want gala... haba.. bring nice ogogoro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ahah,ogogoro ke ? No worry,make I enter.. I go carry you go nice pub...Smiles.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
teexzle:
Which sch pls, who was ur sponsor and did u use coy or personal acct statemt

i had answered you before sir... Concordia University College of Alberta; my dad is my sponsor and its personal account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
deebla:

i had answered you before sir... Concordia University College of Alberta; my dad is my sponsor and its personal account
...@teexzle... u don see wetin all ya questions don cause now... so tey @deebla don dey use Sir for u... grin ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
@g-rock congract oh. submited my app application heading to niagara college but no fees schedule was attach to my acceptance letter.Was fees schedule included in ur latter of acceptance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Before Enrolling in MyCIC
Before you enrol in MyCIC, you must indicate if you have ever applied for a service (e.g. a study permit or work permit) either by paper or electronically from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

If you have applied before, then you will have a Client Identification Number (Client ID )also referred to as a Unique Client Identifier Number (UCI). You can find your Client ID on any official document (including a work permit or study permit or official CIC letter) issued by a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office, Case Processing Centre or Canadian visa office outside Canada.

Your Client ID consists of four numbers, a hyphen (-) and four more numbers (example 0000-0000).

If you have never applied before, you will not have a Client ID.

If you have a Client Identification Number (Client ID) and you do not provide it, you will not be able to apply for all available online services.

Do you have a client ID?

What do I put in for this everyone ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Siga: ... I say I no want gala... haba.. bring nice ogogoro

Siga you like Alomo bitter? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
...@ addey101 ..since u don apply before and u have.... why u go say no?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
addey101: Ahah,ogogoro ke ? No worry,make I enter.. I go carry you go nice pub...Smiles.

kai . . . see wetin Siga made out of this man oh . . . Ogogoro masterssssssssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kunsoft:

Siga you like Alomo bitter? grin
.... too strong.... u wan kill me.... ? Ahhhhh... u are one of my enemies.... Blood of Jesus ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
No mind me jawe.. I no want any mistake this time nii oga Siga.. Thanks though.. I appreciate this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
xreakz: I need advise guys. I just got accepted for a Postgraduate programme at Lambton College and i need to start my Study Permit/TRV application. Do you advise i do this on my own or get counsel from an Immigration Consultant. Also direct me to areas of this thread that handled questions on any advise you would give.

Many thanks
also got admited in2 lambton college...as 4 d immigration consultant i can say yes and no...yes in the sense dat if u'r nt 2 lazy to go tru part 1 - 4 of travel canada thread or just even dis part 4 alone from d begining then u cn apply ursef...buh if u no get d time den u cn use an immigratn consultant 2 handle d process 4 u...by d way wen is ur 1st semester tuition payment deadline?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

kai . . . see wetin Siga made out of this man oh . . . Ogogoro masterssssssssssss
... all of them dey shack wella.... na Visa thingz make all of them religious... u wait and see....omuti ni gbogbo won jor....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Siga: ...@teexzle... u don see wetin all ya questions don cause now... so tey @deebla don dey use Sir for u... grin ..

loool no be so sir, na all of una be sirs for here sir grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
deebla:

loool no be so sir, na all of una be sirs for here sir grin
.... @teexzle na pretty lady biko... no be man..... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Siga: .... too strong.... u wan kill me.... ? Ahhhhh... u are one of my enemies.... Blood of Jesus ....

i be your friend ooo cheesy So u don taste am before. i hear say is medicinal e dey was body grin i neva taste am before oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ justwise.... wetin u dey find come this corner... nobody is misbehaving Sir.... I go send u the list of noise-makers...grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Siga: .... @teexzle na pretty lady biko... no be man..... grin

hahaha apologies please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
deebla:

hahaha apologies please
....Now u see.... wow.... I'm having a blast today on this forum.... signs of good things to come ..... Visas all the way..... make una say Amen ooo.... e no matter say the mouth wey pray don drink ogogoro ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please, how much is a carton of Alomo.......?? Oga Siga, trust me, Its very useful to your internal system. Ogogoro dey damage liver on code. Unless, na leather liver oga siga get...I recommend ALomo. #THE TRUTH IS BITTER grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.