Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (595789 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
blink6:
OMG! see as you dae emphasize onn this Newfy being a village. e no good o! One can always transfer at later time right?

Permit me to say this my Ogas @ the top(Bigg bro Fhemmy and Baba Siga), Blink: What I think you should be more concerned about before making a choice of school is ''WHAT THE SCHOOL HAS TO OFFER YOU'' if you intend going with the rationale for studying and coming out with a good grade. U of Manitoba ranks 20th, while MUN ranks 23rd, Brandon U ranks 53rd on the 4ICU's top 100 best unis in Canny, you Can as well change your location if your spirit so well pleases you after you've accumulated much as my OGAs have said, please note, if you can forfeit all the universities in the whole Nigeria for a Canadian Uni, why not go for the right one that will possess all the accoutrement of a good school that will worth the forfeiture? This is just my two cents bro. I stand to be corrected in case of any erring statement my Bigg Bros(Bigg Bro Fhemmy and Baba Siga etal.)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Horlamiposi: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Hello my fellow people, help me shout a big halleluyah, i got the message from my agent that my TRV has been issued, to be picked next week. Am so happy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Hallelujah. Congratulations
Horlamiposi: Hello my fellow people, help me shout a big halleluyah, i got the message from my agent that my TRV has been issued, to be picked next week. Am so happy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 3:12am On Jul 27, 2013
Pls house, is full tuition fee payment required if I choose 2 extend my visa by choosing another pg or masters program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 5:03am On Jul 27, 2013
Big congrats bro.When did apply
Horlamiposi: Hello my fellow people, help me shout a big halleluyah, i got the message from my agent that my TRV has been issued, to be picked next week. Am so happy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2013
saintmentor: GOD has done it again.......Study Permit/Visa approved.
to all awaities, GOD that cannot fail will never fail you in JESUS name.
paper app 3rd April
medicals invite 29th may& done 5th June
Tuition and board instruction 30th May but didnt get it till 14th June.
additional docs submitted 28th June(paid tuition without board)GOD covered noard for me
approval email 26th July
destination Alberta.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2013
congrats @ olammiposy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Please how long does it take for TRV to be issued after one has been asked to go for medicals? My skool startss 25th august and am hoping to leave on 24th.
Me I dnt want dem 2 say mke I choose anoda date oo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Maximip(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2013
2-chains:

Hahahahahahahahha chei guy!!! U dey funny. Nah UPS I been use but I no do return envelope so I gas pick am up by hand. Dem don give me d TRV sha.

Ok. How did you address the package?

Was asked to send additional documents by email. Replied to the address (re-lagos..) with a scan of the additional documents but got no response other than auto reply.

Was thinking of sending them physically along with my passport cos I wasn't given any instructions about passport. What do you think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Horlamiposi: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2013
@bullstriker|: I applied early May, medical done in June and TRV in July.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2013
Maximip:

Ok. How did you address the package?

Was asked to send additional documents by email. Replied to the address (re-lagos..) with a scan of the additional documents but got no response other than auto reply.

Was thinking of sending them physically along with my passport cos I wasn't given any instructions about passport. What do you think?

Well yeh you can use courier but stick to what they ask u to do sha. And I addressed my package to the visa section of CDHC. And I put a letter of explanation to explain the purpose of the package and also attached the copy of the email that requested me to send the additional docs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2013
Siga: ...u no tell them say u be omo baba olowo ? undecided

Ha ha ha

Its funny really. Na my uncle abi na grand father sef wey thief National ID scheme money. Remember SM AFolabi

No voters card, during registration there was no printer to print. We came back to their office and na one story or another. Short explanation my voters card was sold for which i got no compensation for.

Drivers license, I don't drive and as such I see no reason for owning one.

Other ID's well some couple of months ago I boarded a flight from Lagos to abuja, and later took a taxi and time to pay na so gombe happen. My wallet disappeared. Just like that. Money,ATMS , IDs disappear. Thank God say i sabi the taxi man. he just come collect him money later.

NB: For the records SM Afolabi might be or not be a relative. At most a distant one. I received no payment whatsoever from the desecration of the National ID Scheme.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2013
Horlamiposi: @bullstriker|: I applied early May, medical done in June and TRV in July.

congrats bro, ur application must have been under GOD'S DIVINE influence...guess tis the fastest av seen this year so far... grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2013
azeezwl:

Permit me to say this my Ogas @ the top(Bigg bro Fhemmy and Baba Siga), Blink: What I think you should be more concerned about before making a choice of school is ''WHAT THE SCHOOL HAS TO OFFER YOU'' if you intend going with the rationale for studying and coming out with a good grade. U of Manitoba ranks 20th, while MUN ranks 23rd, Brandon U ranks 53rd on the 4ICU's top 100 best unis in Canny, you Can as well change your location if your spirit so well pleases you after you've accumulated much as my OGAs have said, please note, if you can forfeit all the universities in the whole Nigeria for a Canadian Uni, why not go for the right one that will possess all the accoutrement of a good school that will worth the forfeiture? This is just my two cents bro. I stand to be corrected in case of any erring statement my Bigg Bros(Bigg Bro Fhemmy and Baba Siga etal.)
hmmm! nice post. what skool will u rather I go for? cos right now, all I see is mun and brandonU... so help tell me some, that are not in this big cities, cos am gonna be all by myself... you know what that means right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Please enlighten me

Usually the embassy contacts the School for verification. Is it possible the school might be the one causing the delay? I intend contacting my school to find out if they've been contacted on my matter. Is there any harm in doing this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2013
adewaleafolabi: Please enlighten me

Usually the embassy contacts the School for verification. Is it possible the school might be the one causing the delay? I intend contacting my school to find out if they've been contacted on my matter. Is there any harm in doing this?

my school contact the embassy May 10 and send Payment Confirmation to the embassy, i was also send copy of the mail and the Confirmation letter that was send to the embassy, i submitted may 2, no respond form the embassy till date, Confirmation form School to embassy do not take up to 5 working days to confirm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2013

My application contain, Proof of Business company document, I believe is the documents that was submitted that is causing the delay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2013
blink6:
hmmm! nice post. what skool will u rather I go for? cos right now, all I see is mun and brandonU... so help tell me some, that are not in this big cities, cos am gonna be all by myself... you know what that means right?

uhm my bro, the fact is that am not so well used to any of Canadian Provinces not talk of knowing about places that are big cities or not 'cos I have not been to the least place in Canada, i'll suggest you check http://www.4icu.org/ca/ for the list of the top 100 unis, you make your choice and My Ogas(Oga Fhemmy and Baba Siga) will put you through in whatever info you would need, but you must consider the fees and the chances of gaining admission into whichever school you wanna choose.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2013
nas-jay:

my school contact the embassy May 10 and send Payment Confirmation to the embassy, i was also send copy of the mail and the Confirmation letter that was send to the embassy, i submitted may 2, no respond form the embassy till date, Confirmation form School to embassy do not take up to 5 working days to confirm.

Please what stage are you? Pre-meds or you've done meds?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2013
azeezwl:

uhm my bro, the fact is that am not so well used to any of Canadian Provinces not talk of knowing about places that are big cities or not 'cos I have not been to the least place in Canada, i'll suggest you check http://www.4icu.org/ca/ for the list of the top 100 unis, you make your choice and My Ogas(Oga Fhemmy and Baba Siga) will put you through in whatever info you would need, but you must consider the fees and the chances of gaining admission into whichever school you wanna choose.
Thanks for the link... Brandon ranked 53rd snd mun 23rd. God go help us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2013
galala123:

Please what stage are you? Pre-meds or you've done meds?

Thanks

Pre-meds
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2013
nas-jay:

Pre-meds

When did u submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013

When did u submit? Have u done medic?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2013
dommakavelli:

When did u submit?

may 2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2013
nas-jay:

may 2

We submitted same day n I know 2 other peeps that submitted that day...both of them r yet to hear from CDHC too....so let's chill hun...God dey.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2013
dommakavelli:

We submitted same day n I know 2 other peeps that submitted that day...both of them r yet to hear from CDHC too....so let's chill hun...God dey.

still on my chilling mode, but how u see am Starting Date : August 26, less than month now, The anticipation be makin the days long, send CDHC email no respond, if by 2nd of August no respond, all road lead to CDHC office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2013
nas-jay:

still on my chilling mode, but how u see am Starting Date : August 26, less than month now, The anticipation be makin the days long, send CDHC email no respond, if by 2nd of August no respond, all road lead to CDHC office.

Did you quote your name, ref n tracking number in d email?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
dommakavelli:

Did you quote your name, ref n tracking number in d email?

yes!o

Name:
DOB:
Student ID:
Passport number:
tracking number:
Starting Date:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by grock1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
2-chains:

Omo Ethiopia airways duznt ave economy seats anymore. All fully booked till September. I'm still battling trying to get flight as well. Plan to liv 24th August.

try search egyptair....was able to for 23rd aug. bussiness premium..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
nas-jay:

yes!o

Name:
DOB:
Student ID:
Passport number:
tracking number:
Starting Date:

Put reference #
The one above tracking ID
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by grock1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
adim02: @g-rock congract oh. submited my app application heading to niagara college but no fees schedule was attach to my acceptance letter.Was fees schedule included in ur latter of acceptance.

yes, it was....r u planning to go this fall?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
dommakavelli:

Put reference #
The one above tracking ID

ok, have you send email to CDHC , have them respond to ur email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.