Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,742 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (594046 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
nas-jay:

ok, have you send email to CDHC , have them respond to ur email.

I saw it om the website now that they won't respond to emails if your application is within the processing time....you can only contacy VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
blink6:
Thanks for the link... Brandon ranked 53rd snd mun 23rd. God go help us

amen oh!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Joe980: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Blink blink shocked shocked shocked... I am very okaycheesy. How do you do? Canny package is on hold atm 'cuz water pass garri.
blink6: Joe980 my bro... been looking for ya all over the place. where u come go na? I have really missed ya o!
hey! send me mail via NL, we need yan. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
dommakavelli:

When did u submit? Have u done medic?

@Donna
Submitted may30. Haven't done my medic yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
Joe980: Blink blink shocked shocked shocked... I am very okaycheesy. How do you do? Canny package is on hold atm 'cuz water pass garri.
how u mean by; water pass garri?
send me mail via NL. we need talk on phone.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) rexxy09 : April 29
2) nas-jay: May 2
3) dommakavelli: May 2
4) luckydon: May 2
5) Gymme: May 3
6) bumfem: May 6
7) Shadams: may 6
8 ) onuawuchi: May 7
9) librasat: May 7
10) galala123: May 7
11) kjbobo: May 7
12) azeezwl: May 8
13) Pwunmi: May 10
14) vooz : May 23
15) tebenezer80: May 28
16) freshdude: May 30
17) adewaleafolabi: May 30
19) ancient1: June 4
20) earthgreeners: June 11
21) efosa12345: June 13
22) donteejay: June 20

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Now in canny. Got 5hrs to wait in toronto airport before heading to Saskatoon. Who's around herr

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
I also got questions about my study permit thst was issued. Ps, I hope I will helped , as usual
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
uchi4jah: I also got questions about my study permit thst was issued. Ps, I hope I will helped , as usual
...welcome to Tdot...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
uchi4jah: I also got questions about my study permit thst was issued. Ps, I hope I will helped , as usual

Sure guy we go answer. Which airline you enter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2013

Thank God for the safe flight. May your dreams come true.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
uchi4jah: Now in canny. Got 5hrs to wait in toronto airport before heading to Saskatoon. Who's around herr
Guy abeg where the hospital u do ur medicals dey for ph.? Am expecting my medical call-up soon. How much did u pay for it, do u have to book an appointment.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
uchi4jah: Now in canny. Got 5hrs to wait in toronto airport before heading to Saskatoon. Who's around herr
Good for you! Enjoy your stay. I'm likely heading to Saskatoon in January if all goes well. Can I have your email? It will be good to have one of your own around.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2013

Good for you! I'm likely heading to Saskatoon come January. May I have your email?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2013

good to hear man... Enjoy your stay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
freshdude:
Guy abeg where the hospital u do ur medicals dey for ph.? Am expecting my medical call-up soon. How much did u pay for it, do u have to book an appointment.?

prime medical consultants, 4 prime close, Eliada Estate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
I just read through most pages and from what I've seen I wud just like to say (in my own opinion) that some things that CDHC might do may not actually have as deep a meaning as we think. There's no need to start brainstorming and trying to discover what most likely might not be there. Lets just follow the instructions given and hope for the best. Yes I know it's not easy to just do that but, at the same time trying to give so much meaning or reason to an action that has ben taken by another person is very risky. You might overshoot or undershoot. Just stick to the basic instructions given. There's no better trick or sure way of getting a visa. Everything is a risk even when you follow instructions to the last letter. So please just keep things simple. Fee payment or no fee payment just do exactly what they say, if you aren't comfortable with any instruction they have given you then feel free to question them at their office.

Sorry for my long story.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chatters:

Good for you! I'm likely heading to Saskatoon come January. May I have your email?

@Chatters am also going to Saskatoon this August for my program Finalised my travel arrangments already. this is my email oseyik@yahoo.com feel fre to mail ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2013

@Uchi4jah please i have questions o am due to travel on 13th August, heading your way; Saskatoon, i would like to find out what questions did the immigration officer ask, before your study permit was issued to you? and which airline are you flying to Saskatoon from Toronto. if its Air Canada how di you book since Nigeria is not on the list of Country of Residence as Nigeria is not on their list of countries avialable for Online booking?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2013
Dee_man:

@Chatters am also going to Saskatoon this August for my program Finalised my travel arrangments already. this is my email oseyik@yahoo.com feel fre to mail ok.

Thanks a lot. I will be sending you mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2013
Seemz like we all 4get one thing.....gettting Medical callup wud prolly take 2months or more bt nw getiing d trv seems 2 take anoda long process. Why does it take long 2 get issued trv?anione have any ideas on why and d rough duration
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Klm royal dutch airline from lagos to amsterdam then to toronto. The immigration process and others are pretty easy. It took less dan 5mins to get my study permit.

From toronto I used westjet airline to saskatoon . All my booking was only on one ticket. I ticked yes in the question bout dairy , animal n plant product then wrote processed cassava into garri with a pen. They asked me nothing bout it.

2-chains:

Sure guy we go answer. Which airline you enter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2013
[ quote author=Chatters]
Good for you! Enjoy your stay. I'm likely heading to Saskatoon in January if all goes well. Can I have your email? It will be good to have one of your own around.[/quote]

Uiu040@mail.usask.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2013
uchi4jah: Klm royal dutch airline from lagos to amsterdam then to toronto. The immigration process and others are pretty easy. It took less dan 5mins to get my study permit.

From toronto I used westjet airline to saskatoon . All my booking was only on one ticket. I ticked yes in the question bout dairy , animal n plant product then wrote processed cassava into garri with a pen. They asked me nothing bout it.

What was the question the immigration officer asked u at the port of entry before issuing a study permit to u.

Enjoy ur stay in canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by humanshado: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2013
uchi4jah: Klm royal dutch airline from lagos to amsterdam then to toronto. The immigration process and others are pretty easy. It took less dan 5mins to get my study permit.

Thank Good for the safe flight and wish u success. Is the name of your school written on your study permit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2013
After further investigattion, I found out on CIC website dt it take 3-4weeks after medicals has been done to get a response 4rm VAC w.r.t TRV...mehn anoda waiting game begins!!hope dis is useful to dose in my shoes.Also does dt are awaiting Medical callups,ds week shall be urs IJN....AMen

shayi12: Seemz like we all 4get one thing.....gettting Medical callup wud prolly take 2months or more bt nw getiing d trv seems 2 take anoda long process. Why does it take long 2 get issued trv?anione have any ideas on why and d rough duration

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2013
uchi4jah: [ quote author=Chatters]
Good for you! Enjoy your stay. I'm likely heading to Saskatoon in January if all goes well. Can I have your email? It will be good to have one of your own around.

Uiu040@mail.usask.ca

I am also headed for Saskatoon o. Still expecting my medical invite. Thanks, and congrats, @uchi4jah for heralding the process. May everyone trusting God to enter Canada have their desires granted in jesus name!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hello, my ogas in the house: JustWise, Fhemmmy, etc.

Please, I want to study Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Canada, but so far, I've not seen any. If you can help out, I'd appreciate it. A course that relates to innovation sha.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dee_man:

You have mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
uchi4jah: [ quote author=Chatters]

Uiu040@mail.usask.ca

Just sent you a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
this is the week!; the week we've been looking forwards to, it's the week of the more medical call ups and more TRVs, may God grant our desires.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
azeezwl: this is the week!; the week we've been looking forwards to, it's the week of the more medical call ups and more TRVs, may God grant our desires.

Amen, and then we all get some rest without tension.

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.