Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,847 members, 7,942,127 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (602115 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
anabor: @Fhemmy, he's my Brother In Law not blood brother

That is still OK . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by anabor: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Please what necessary documents must he provide as a second sponsor?
Fhemmmy:

That is still OK . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
anabor: Please what necessary documents must he provide as a second sponsor?
... Pretty much everything ur first sponsor is presenting... all financial docs possible plus work or business docs...and somethin to show relationship... and a sound letter why he is sponsoring u... dont forget affidavit of support from him ...pleading he is sponsoring u... u can get that from High Court...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
anabor: Please what necessary documents must he provide as a second sponsor?
You can also get his Pay slips(3 months prior to submission) if he is on one....and also tax clearance certificate for the business.
You can p.m me...I will send a prototype of the High Court's affidavit of sponsorship to you.
Lastly,If he can, A letter of introduction, introducing his position in the company (preferably on the company's letter head)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Kicon
I replied the mail...lemme know if you got it.
All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
House una do well oo....see as una turn me to silent follower by force....feels good to b back anyway...tanx seun osewa....silent following na enjoyment oo...was able to learn one or two tin frm oga fhemmy and oga kjbobo...silent following aint a bad idea grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
ChriGo: House una do well oo....see as una turn me to silent follower by force....feels good to b back anyway...tanx seun osewa....silent following na enjoyment oo...was able to learn one or two tin frm oga fhemmy and oga kjbobo...silent following aint a bad idea grin....

Na you be Chair oh and now that you are back, i could go back and sit on the fence and watching - Cos Oga at the Top is back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hey guys,its so sad to tell u that I have lost the battle with cdhc...I just got the refusal mail from them now.This is my second attempt..Wish other med hopefuls,trv awaites unlimited success in their endeavours.It is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucky Don: Hey guys,its so sad to tell u that I have lost the battle with cdhc...I just got the refusal mail from them now.This is my second attempt..Wish other med hopefuls,trv awaites unlimited success in their endeavours.It is well.

Sorry to read this - Please dont give up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
kjbobo:
You can also get his Pay slips(3 months prior to submission) if he is on one....and also tax clearance certificate for the business.
You can p.m me...I will send a prototype of the High Court's affidavit of sponsorship to you.
Lastly,If he can, A letter of introduction, introducing his position in the company (preferably on the company's letter head)

please i don't mind those doc too. i want to use them as a guide. thanks
i have sent you a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucky Don: Hey guys,its so sad to tell u that I have lost the battle with cdhc...I just got the refusal mail from them now.This is my second attempt..Wish other med hopefuls,trv awaites unlimited success in their endeavours.It is well.
.... Sorry about that.... can u state the reasons why they refused u....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by akinselurea: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Is anyone in the house that summited application since may, that has not heard anything from the CDHCC yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kunsoft:

i have sent you a PM
No probs bro...I have replied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
So sorry about the delay bro...I believe you will be back stronger!
I know you might not be in the best frame of mind now....but as soon as you have gotten over this...Let's what you did for the first and second application. ...see what's "consistently" wrong with the two...and the house can do justice to it!
Like someone rightly said:"a pathway with no obstacles probably leads to nowhere great"....you gonna have to take solace from those that have gone through this phase before and eventually got it!
You gonna win bro! Pick yourself up and let's do it again!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumfem: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
@lucky don...I am so..so sorry to hear this. Pls don't ever give up. Try connect with seniors in the house for a relunch. U will get there in Jesus name. Pls oga siga and other seniors can one now suggest a delay in update from CDHC equals a refusal?
@Akindelurea.... We are very many.... Let us help one another in prayers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
bumfem: Pls oga siga and other seniors can one now suggest a delay in update from CDHC equals a refusal?
@Akindelurea.... We are very many.... Let us help one another in prayers.
.... I wouldnt say that and to be honest with u... I am abit worried cos a similar scenario happened last yr.... let us all keep praying and I believe whoever God wants to grant visa will surely get it... no need to panic...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is really sad....sometimes i just wish cdhc could compensate peeps with medics upon the long turturous wait....battle lost not war....please list d docx u submitted sir so dat ogas in d house go point out d loopholes and when next u wana apply pls make d online route ur friend sir..wish u all d best..@oga Fhemmy am ur son sir nd na u b ma papa...i no go mind if u adopt me wen i get 2 canny oo.....God bless sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumfem: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Oga Siga...thank u so much sir...u have said it all.I rest my case in God's mighty hands.
@lucky don.. Did they send the message to your inbox or you thru VAC tracking machine? Thank u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
kjbobo:
No probs bro...I have replied.

Thanks buddy!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Siga: .... Sorry about that.... can u state the reasons why they refused u....
I just got a mail that says my processed passport has been dispatched to VAC and I know what it mean since I have not done meds.I will see it when I pick my package.I will update the house as soon as I enter Lagos to pick it up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucky Don: I just got a mail that says my processed passport has been dispatched to VAC and I know what it mean since I have not done meds.I will see it when I pick my package.I will update the house as soon as I enter Lagos to pick it up.
...That's messed up bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
bumfem: @Oga Siga...thank u so much sir...u have said it all.I rest my case in God's mighty hands.
@lucky don.. Did they send the message to your inbox or you thru VAC tracking machine? Thank u.
Both
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kunsoft:

i have sent you a PM
Sent it...all the best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucky Don: I just got a mail that says my processed passport has been dispatched to VAC and I know what it mean since I have not done meds.I will see it when I pick my package.I will update the house as soon as I enter Lagos to pick it up.

Take heart bro...
Ur name will see you thru..."LUCKY DON"...Don't give up...
You must surely be lucky next time...just address the faults and refire again...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Dot1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Greetings to evry1 on dis forum. I am planning to apply to a Canadian univ for a msc in electrical engr. Pls wot are d chances of getting a job afta studies?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
This isn't the end my brother. You must wax on . Don't give up. There is a reason for everything.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
sometimes in life not getting what you want doesnt mean you arenot doing something(s) right,its God's doing. So this isnt the time to giveup, be strong bro...We are here for you anytime.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Siga: .... I wouldnt say that and to be honest with u... I am abit worried cos a similar scenario happened last yr.... let us all keep praying and I believe whoever God wants to grant visa will surely get it... no need to panic...
Yea and my cursory look tells me they kindof give quick approval/rejection to clear cut applicants once their turn is reached but once an application is flagged/not clear-cut, it enters another queue, hence the delay. Seems to be the trend in past years too. Huzzie's list might help to decode better.
@Awaitees, na to continue to knock them door and pray. No tension!
@lucky Don, be courageous, let the house in on the details when available. Let me also know if you require my help in anyway.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
The docs I submitted are;
CIC forms
Passport
Acceptance letter with fee schedule
Confirmation fee receipt of 400 CAD
University cert
University transcripts
Waec
First school leaving cert
Nysc cert
Nigeria institute of mgt membership cert
NIM proficency cert
Birth cert

Sponsors docs are
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
SOA of 6.5m
Reference letter from bank
CAC biz registration docs
Land C of O
Biz invoices/way bills
Sponsors intl passport data page

That's all I can remember now.

Note sponsor is my father.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
kjbobo:
I doubt oo....you can ask the consultants practice people. ..They detailed me they don't send it directly to CDHC. ..
Reply the p.m so I can also forward the mail CDHC sent to me..although they said it takes 3-4 weeks in the mail...I agree with you that it doesn't take more than two weeks to get to them from France.
Like you said....every stage with its "challenges"....My resumption is next Monday. ...But I am just at peace. ..that it is settled!

pls 4wd the email to me. I sent a pm but u didn't send the email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucky Don: The docs I submitted are;
CIC forms
Passport
Acceptance letter with fee schedule
Confirmation fee receipt of 400 CAD
University cert
University transcripts
Waec
First school leaving cert
Nysc cert
Nigeria institute of mgt membership cert
NIM proficency cert
Birth cert

Sponsors docs are
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
SOA of 6.5m
Reference letter from bank
CAC biz registration docs
Land C of O
Biz invoices/way bills
Sponsors intl passport data page

That's all I can remember now.

Note sponsor is my father.

Nice one....
What could have gone wrong
Which course did you study in ur 1st degree and which course are you going for in ur PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Onye oma:

Nice one....
What could have gone wrong
Which course did you study in ur 1st degree and which course are you going for in ur PG
I studied international relations and I am going for international biz management.My father drafted a letter telling VO that he is sending me to Canada to acquire biz,managerial and entreprenual skills to be able to take over our family biz from him as am his first born.My letter of intent was also streamlined towards that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.