Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,945 members, 7,980,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (606658 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Burningflamz: 5:46am On Aug 31, 2013
olueth: hi all. I have been following this trend for long tho this is my first time of commenting. ..I did my medicals July 10 2013 and my TRV is nt out yet..and my school (Humber College) is resuming this Monday. I hrd its the CIC Strike overseas that is delaying it. I dny knw if dere is anybody in d same shoe as mine.

Pls go to the embassy to fill the enquiry form. u will get ur visa sane day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gymme(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2013
@Britiko,teexzle,onuawuchi,chrlgo and all, thanks!

Itz Univ of Northern British Columbia, Prince George, BC, Canada as onuawuchi already said.

Lookin for one of d universities in canny wit low tuition fee? Check d sch's website (www.unbc.ca) if dey offer ur course of choice. If so, any more clarification, We be one big family!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
Finally, I have been issued ma TRV. Jst got a cal 4rm ma agency dt ma visa is out. I tank evryone hia 4ur support n assistance, may God bless u all. But ma greatest tnks goes to JEHOVAH who made it possible.

Submitted app : 25th April
Medical call: 18th July
Medical Done: 26th july
TRV Issued: 30th August

Wish other TRV and medical awaitees de best, and urs are on d way cuming
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2013
shalon: Just want to inform the house that my visiting trv was issued today with my wife two days after we did medical.
congrats man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2013
ChriGo: @don riley wen did u submit?....are u also june applicant?....oga d-range is april applicant and havent heard anytin frm cdhc....why cdhc go cum leave my oga d-range cum jump go june na....at least u called cdhc and they said they are working on may 23 applicants.....am just trying to analyse here noni....and i wonda why oga kjbobo isnt saying anytin to dis...he's much more gud wen it cums to analysis issue...God aint sleeping....
mailed Cdhc last week and got a response 2 days after stating its still within the 4-6 months process.. God is alive and it's good that mun issues 2 start dates on admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2013
dommakavelli: Today is environmental sanitation...CDHC fit work today? #Jes curious wink
lets pray d kind of environmental sanitation dey do is clear up there desk and dish out medics/trv today make dem cum start winter applicants file on tuesday proper.....hapi canada's labour day on monday grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2013
Da-range:
mailed Cdhc last week and got a response 2 days after stating its still within the 4-6 months process.. God is alive and it's good that mun issues 2 start dates on admission letter.
oga da-range...i feel for u mehn!!... So sad dat early submission sef no guarantee quick response for paper route....i pray cdhc hit u up 2day wit gud news......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Wow, You are guys are doing a great job here, its like a family thread where we help each other with ideas and all. Pls i will like to join this group so i need your help guys, I will be applying soon for a student visa and i want to know all the documents i will need to add to the application since i do not gave a agent, i refuse to pay 1M naira to one agent when i have naira landers like you guys smiles. Talk@heybellybaba@gmail.com Pls enlighten me bosses. Thank You In Advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2013
Gymme: Application submitted-May 3 (paper route)
Called for medicals-Aug 2
Did medicals-Aug 7 (at Consultant's practice, Lagos)
Submitted tution receipts for a year and board (security deposit)-Aug 15
Got a call from CDHC asking if i had paid d one year tuition (funny question)-Aug 28
Faith carry me go VFS-Aug 29 (chop visa that day).

I'm heading to CANADA's GREEN UNIVERSITY!
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2013
chidimma1: pls when is the best time to submit application for September
Submit next year march/april/early may for paper route.....but u can submit jan / feb if u wana use online route(reason why i said u shoud do dis is becos if God 4bid anoda casala burst u wil still have time to repackage d third time since u get fast response with d online route and u go knw ur application status sharp sharp )...dats wat i call good planning and strategy.....am not saying u will be denied oo am just trying to be 1% uncertain here so dat u do not have to wait next year 2015 again b4 reapplying...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2013
Abellybaba: Wow, You are guys are doing a great job here, its like a family thread where we help each other with ideas and all. Pls i will like to join this group so i need your help guys, I will be applying soon for a student visa and i want to know all the documents i will need to add to the application since i do not gave a agent, i refuse to pay 1M naira to one agent when i have naira landers like you guys smiles. Talk@heybellybaba@gmail.com Pls enlighten me bosses. Thank You In Advance.
Ahh 1m bitibo....is d agent name drain! drain!! drain!!! Educational consultant....i sure hope dats nt maple...bro check dis links u will find answers to ur questions www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279 www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338 above all check www.cic.gc.ca and www.nigeria.gc.ca .....enjoy d wealth of info in these links......with dis links i gave u how much will u pay me grin...just kidding......explore and feel free to ask any question i mean any question.....dia are lots of expert in d house with wealth of info to respond 2 u...just throw ur question in d air.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by biolabee(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks brothers

@siga,Fhemmmy

Lastly is there any good network you can recomemnd for Broadband just a dongle will be ok not the elaborate cabe/broadband stuff

Like a myfi you can use in school at home etc

My cousin just moved to canada and is in the montreal area

So I'm trying to help with budget especially for communications

Fhemmmy:

If network will not be an issue for you, i will suggest you go with WIND . . . But your data will be limited and not unlimited cos i know they have something for 25$$ and right now for the next couple of days, they have all unlimited for just 33$$ for a limited time . . . .Check out www.windmobile.ca - Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2013
@gymme congrats. God is @ work

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2013
ChriGo: nope they are nt d same.... UCI number is ur unique canada visa application numba...ur tracking numba is just d vfs numba to knw d status of ur application on vfs website.....i wish u all d best my bro...
Thanks for ur response, I appreciate.
Pls was dis number sent via email to u afta submission?
Cos I did submit myself despite d fact dat I used an agent.
and all I was Given @ d vfs office was d tracking num.
Or is it written somewhere on d vfs form?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2013
@Chrigo You be baba, I hail you. Thanks for the information and i will check the links and give you update on my success. Can you email me? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2013
@britiko UCI number is not same as application number, and i think most of us got to know ours wen the medical forms were sent to us. Its clearly written on the medical report form. uCI, IME!application number, etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2013
Abellybaba: @Chrigo You be baba, I hail you. Thanks for the information and i will check the links and give you update on my success. Can you email me? Thanks
No yawa...i knw u will b successful....and na u gangan b d baba here jare....wish u all d best ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2013
logo.za:
God is still in the business of doing good.
I got my TRV today(30/08/13).

Submitted -may 3rd -paper route

Medical instruction - Aug 2nd - did medicals - Aug 5th(abuja Clinics -less dan 40k)

Tuition and board - Aug 14th

Got called -Aug 28th to produce Police clearance certificate.

Aug 29th- Came to alagbon pd 4k - done and submitted same day.I resign from work on dis day with the assurance of getin d Visa

Aug 30th stormed embassy filled enquiry form and in less dan an hour was called by d security man to come inside.

And ma packged was given to me opened and my visa was stamped -(fresh passport)

Headin to Brandon ..

Let somebody shout halleluyah!!!!.

Double Portion- Next Levels....

Remember if its in your heart, God will put it in your hand..
congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2013
britiko:
Thanks for ur response, I appreciate.
Pls was dis number sent via email to u afta submission?
Cos I did submit myself despite d fact dat I used an agent.
and all I was Given @ d vfs office was d tracking num.
Or is it written somewhere on d vfs form?
u submit ursef despite d fact dat u used an agent?....pls wats d job of dat said agent? And na how much u pay am gan?...cuz i believe the kudi,owo,ego u paid to ur agent covers all including submission.....anyway its a gud tin u submited ursef....av u bin called 4 medics? If not then na dat tracking numba vfs gave u na im u go use inquire oo....if yes den check ya medics instructions 4 ur application numba....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Hafiana(f): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2013
whats
happenin i submitted my application january 21 till nw day havent even
called mi 4 medical nd my uni is resuming sept 4 dis is gtin mi so worried bt dere was a tym the embassy called nd said day had many students request nd dat was lastmonth bt till nw noting pls can sum1 tell mi wat to do because i m fed up;(
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2013
Congrats man, happy for u.
logo.za:
God is still in the business of doing good.
I got my TRV today(30/08/13).

Submitted -may 3rd -paper route

Medical instruction - Aug 2nd - did medicals - Aug 5th(abuja Clinics -less dan 40k)

Tuition and board - Aug 14th

Got called -Aug 28th to produce Police clearance certificate.

Aug 29th- Came to alagbon pd 4k - done and submitted same day.I resign from work on dis day with the assurance of getin d Visa

Aug 30th stormed embassy filled enquiry form and in less dan an hour was called by d security man to come inside.

And ma packged was given to me opened and my visa was stamped -(fresh passport)

Headin to Brandon ..

Let somebody shout halleluyah!!!!.

Double Portion- Next Levels....

Remember if its in your heart, God will put it in your hand..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2013
ChriGo: oga da-range...i feel for u mehn!!... So sad dat early submission sef no guarantee quick response for paper route....i pray cdhc hit u up 2day wit gud news......
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Hafiana: whats happenin i submitted my application january 21 till nw day havent even called mi 4 medicals nd my uni is resuming sept 4 wat will i do
Wow u submited january....house can u now see d reason why i said proper planning and strategy is of essence in visa applicaton in response to madam chidimma's case asking wen to resubmit....madam hafiana..ur application don grow bia bia 4 cdhc's desk oo haba!! Dis is 8months now....please cum down to lagos wherever u are to cum and inquire about ur visa app oooo....time is really going...if worse cums to worst u can still make d winter session application oo but this time na online route u go follow by fire by force...yes na comand i comand grin....am so sori abt d delay in ur app....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
ChriGo: u submit ursef despite d fact dat u used an agent?....pls wats d job of dat said agent? And na how much u pay am gan?...cuz i believe the kudi,owo,ego u paid to ur agent covers all including submission.....anyway its a gud tin u submited ursef....av u bin called 4 medics? If not then na dat tracking numba vfs gave u na im u go use inquire oo....if yes den check ya medics instructions 4 ur application numba....
Just to facilitate quick submission, I decided to drop off maself
He's based in abj. and I was coming to lag.
I'm still awaiting my medics instruction so I will use d
Tracking num for enquiry. I submitted may 24
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2013
that diva: @britiko UCI number is not same as application number, and i think most of us got to know ours wen the medical forms were sent to us. Its clearly written on the medical report form. uCI, IME!application number, etc
Thanks dear, was told I'm to use vfs tracking num for
Enquiries since I'm still awaiting my medic instructn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Hafiana: whats happenin i submitted my application january 21 till nw day havent even called mi 4 medicals nd my uni is resuming sept 4 wat will i do
This is unfair...but come to look at it,how come you didn't make any move because usually processing time takes between 4-6months;8months!!!. You have to storm CDHC next week...
@Gymme...congrats bro, see you in UNBC;you dig ...All the best bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2013
Haofiana: whats
happenin i submitted my application january 21 till nw day havent even
called mi 4 medical nd my uni is resuming sept 4 dis is gtin mi so worried bt dere was a tym the embassy called nd said day had many students request nd dat was lastmonth bt till nw noting pls can sum1 tell mi wat to do because i m fed up;(
As in for real? And uve been calm all dis while?
Anyway, pls just follow chrigos advice.
I sincerely ope ur application has neither gone stale nor closed!
Pls, act fast.
Perharbs it was too early to issue a trv for fall session as @ d time u applied.
So dey held on to ur application.
A friend had a similar experience.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2013
britiko:
Just to facilitate quick submission, I decided to drop off maself
He's based in abj. and I was coming to lag.
I'm still awaiting my medics instruction so I will use d
Tracking num for enquiry. I submitted may 24
Thanks.
anyways its all good....God is still vigilant.....i pray u get positive response from cdhc and make sure you play mind game on the VO just like oga kjbobo said in his previous post wen u get a phone call frm d VO....if d lady use sexy voice...u sef give am sexiest voice....show her u'r d man grin...captivate her wit ur sweet and compasionate words...she no go get choice dan to grant u ur medics...take my word for it....lol....God will surely see u tru.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Onye oma:

When are you leaving finally

I'm lookin for a house in ottawa too, resumin in carleton uni precisely. pls can u help?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2013
Kolt:

I'm lookin for a house in ottawa too, resumin in carleton uni precisely. pls can u help?
If you're looking for off-campus housing, go to kijiji.ca or craigslist.ca. Do not send money to anyone over the internet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kolt:

@kolt Dont worry oga onye oma will paste d neccessary links for us to see.....i have a frnd who is also looking for accomodation in ottawa....i have been going to night vigil for powerful prayers just for oga onye oma to paste d links grin.....i sure hope my prayers would be answered dis time.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (444)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.