Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,944 members, 7,980,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (606657 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kolt:

who wan scam naija boi wan scam scammer himself.
E possible?
....na so oo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
earthgreeners:

NIPOST is one of the best...Tested and Trusted....Blame your school or canada post

Well, i can dispute the fact that they are good but it takes longer time for it to be delivered. i was told it will take 10working days for my doc to be delivered and uptil now it has not been deliver. i know it will eventually be deliver but THERE IS NO TIME TO CHECK TIME.
if you spend 2 weeks to send doc by now and its takes at least 1 week before the school make decision then when do you want to submit your application? #my2shishi#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kunsoft:

Well, i can dispute the fact that they are good but it takes longer time for it to be delivered. i was told it will take 10working days for my doc to be delivered and uptil now it has not been deliver. i know it will eventually be deliver but THERE IS NO TIME TO CHECK TIME.
if you spend 2 weeks to send doc by now and its takes at least 1 week before the school make decision then when do you want to submit your application? #my2shishi#

The choice is yours, u shldnt expect express delivery at 500 naira
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Siga: ... a lot of people don scam Naija boys and still scamming them constantly....
Actually it almost happened to a naija friend of mine looking for accomodation on kijiji and almost got scammed...seriously if not for me d guy 4 don fall prey...d funniest thing was that d scammer na naija oo so i told my friend not to send money and play along......lo and behold d naijaish image was able to surface in his email contents....na one cronic swear we swear 4 d guy mehn!!d guy no just fit take dat swear 4 body oo...he was frustrated to reply with naija tongue.....yoruba to b precise.....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Shadams:

Well, I guess this is a question that bothers on processes we don't fully grasp. We know in parts jare. Meanwhile, it also takes a swipe at the so-called France route of medicals. I don't doubt medicals are sent there; but since it's called e-medical, I expect that in about a week or less, it should be back at cdhc. May the new month usher in fresh tinz for all. Cheers.

Here is a summary of the whole medical process

1 Tests are carried out by Panel Physician

2 Panel physician send result to Paris

Overseas Health Management Services
The Canadian Embassy
35 Montaigne Ave.
75008 Paris, France
Fax: +33 1 44 43 29 83

3 Paris Regional Medical Office interprets the result and send to CDHC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kunsoft:

Online route grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
earthgreeners:

The choice is yours, u shldnt expect express delivery at 500 naira

i never said i paid 500 naira ooo grin. im just sharing my experience ni grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
earthgreeners:

Here is a summary of the whole medical process

1 Tests are carried out by Panel Physician

2 Panel physician send result to Paris

Overseas Health Management Services
The Canadian Embassy
35 Montaigne Ave.
75008 Paris, France
Fax: +33 1 44 43 29 83

3 Paris Regional Medical Office interprets the result and send to CDHC
Which means they will have to collate each and every1 in batches/groups before sending to paris..cuz i believe they cant just send one individual alone to paris....no wonder sum medical stage applicants experience unnecessary delay while awaiting TRV.....God help us all...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
E be like i go go for this Fedex of UPS, no time for delay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexymma1: E be like i go go for this Fedex of UPS, no time for delay
....bros no confuse ursef oo....ups and fedex na two diff courier oo......i wana believe na mistake sha....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
ChriGo: Online route grin....

Online route by ending of September? u try make i give u drink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kunsoft:

Online route by ending of September? u try make i give u drink
bros u can still make it by sept ending wit online route na.....with online route u get response within 1-2months which can still make jan start date after medics.....bros dis ya emoticon dy unique oo....be prepared for crucification sooner or later.....lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Na type error, i mean UPS or FedEX, abeg which one better online submission or send paper through courier
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femsuper: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexymma1: Have you used NIPOST before, and how long the tin take to deliver

I have used NIPOST twice and they delivered within three weeks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexymma1: Na type error, i mean UPS or FedEX, abeg which one better online submission or send paper through courier
Online route yesterday,2day,and not sure.....paper route can still be better dan online route 2morw grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Siga: .... I was gonna say that...cos I have had someone use that same service for me and I got my stuffs...but u know shyte happens...

you have an email sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by itiboribo: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=Kolt]wich skool?
humber college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
dommakavelli:

you have an email sir
... Replied Sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
anyone going to carleton? abi na only me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kolt: anyone going to carleton? abi na only me?
Not going to carleton but would like to ask if u'r going for masters(research or course base)..and were u given funding/scholarship?..tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Siga: ... Replied Sir

ok. seen sir. but i don send anoda o **covered face**
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 1stcindy: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please Ladies and Gents in the house. I need your advice on this matter. My friend used a non relative as sponsor.But in the actual sense, the person isnt paying his fees for him. He got some scholarship from his school and he will pay the rest of his school fees. But since his account isn't bouyant enough, he asked this non relative to be his sponsor for the sake of this Visa processing. How do you suggest he should link a relationship with this sponsor. Must your sponsor be related to you either as family, or as an employer. Pls help out. He hasnt heard from the embassy since 3 months. Do you think its because of no link to the sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Hafiana(f): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
so applying online is more faster than paper route wat a shame i didnt even no abt d online stuff self well i will make sure i go dere on monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
ChriGo: Not going to carleton but would like to ask if u'r going for masters(research or course base)..and were u given funding/scholarship?..tanx

Yeah. Going for masters (course base), no funding/scholarship sha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hafiana: so applying online is more faster than paper route wat a shame i didnt even no abt d online stuff self well i will make sure i go dere on monday

I thot monday is canada labour day (public holiday). Are you sure the embassy pple would be there for work on monday?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hafiana: so applying online is more faster than paper route wat a shame i didnt even no abt d online stuff self well i will make sure i go dere on monday

You might want to consider going there on Tuesday instead... They wont work on Monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by humanshado: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Huzzie: TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key ? Seneca College JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
3. Onye oma PG Uottawa JULY 17 Paper route
4. Rolatims PG Centennial JULY 28 Paper route
5. Chrigo PG Lambton JULY 30 Paper route
6. Adim02 PG Niagara College AUGUST 19 Paper route
7. Tolyem Dip Keyano AUGUST 23 Paper route
8. Clow PG Humber August ? Paper route
9. Teexzle PG Lambton
10. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
11. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
12. Janut PG UoRegina
[b]13. Humanshado PG UBC

14. Meyson UG UoRegina
15. Kicon PG centennial college
16. Teapea UG MUN
17. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
18. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
19. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
20. EMEKS86 UG UNB
21. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
22. Soweto ?
23. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
24. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
25. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College
26. Omo Ondo PG Niagara College
27. Gdjay UG Brandon uni
28. Kunsoft PG Lambton/Fanshawe/Red river
29. Missbon PG Fanshawe College
30. Mike PG Humber College

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers[/b]

Humanshado PG UBC August 31 Online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
humanshado:

You're the first person to go online here. Wishing you all the best. I may contact you later for the online stuff.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Drurulez: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
hello peeps..please i just wanted to find out if I can make payment with my GTB naira master card for the Canadian student visa application fee of $125. I have tried it a couple of times today and it didn't go thru. pls kind help.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
humanshado:

Humanshado...our 1st online man on the list...its good having u...i neva read back from u on how u went around the Master card...which bank did u later used?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by humanshado: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kunsoft:

You're the first person to go online here. Wishing you all the best. I may contact you later for the online stuff.

No wahala. We are all here to support ourselves. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (444)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.