Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (602773 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2013
earthgreeners: I just dey observe

Watching Chrigo and Onye Oma in 3D......

Use HDMI grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2013
1stcindy: No, he didnt submit affidavit of support. please what are the contents of affidavit of support? Can he still submit it?
...The content are kinda much...drop ur email or pm me so that i can forward u a format....at this point since u've not heard from cdhc u can try ur luck by submiting it...d VO might currently be battling wit the issue of d sponsorship thingy so they might be contemplating on if to approve or deny base on sponsor but wen they get d affidavit it might go a long way into the VO's heart to ease them the doubt of sponsorship so pls try it out.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2013
earthgreeners: I just dey observe

Watching Chrigo and Onye Oma in 3D......
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2013
@all, is there any prospective or current student of electrical and computer engineering in any canadian universities?...Please feel free to respond to my pm...because I would like u to clarify me on some issues....Happy new month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
3 months and counting - CDHC #GodIsWatchingYouIn3D
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
My application is 4months old today @ cdhc, my medicals was 4weeks on friday. But i'm still optimistic God will grant us mercy and favour
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ntutu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
i appriciate everyones cabdid and insighful sugestions so far.I got a Canadian woman friend who realy want to help me pay for my schooling in any University i got admited in Canada.I just graduated with a CGP of 2.2 in Religion and caultural studies last two months from one of the Nigerian Universities.my vision is to doing my masters in Human Resources Management.I got in contact with Seneca College Toronto,Canada and they told me i can apply for Human resources for two years course and i gues it should be on a Diploma stand.I need to know if i should go for the human resources @ Seneca college on a Diploma level so dat wen i eventualy got myself over i can look for a master degree on human resources there or should is there a posibility of geting a master degree on human resources management with the course i graduated since it is not a Management course.i realy need a directive on this enguires.thanks and God bless us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
that diva: My application is 4months old today @ cdhc, my medicals was 4weeks on friday. But i'm still optimistic God will grant us mercy and favour
....Mine was 1month old yesterday...happi submision month to my visa app.....cdhc are my nanny...dey are d 1 nursing my baby for me....i hope say na gud nanny dey nurse my own sha....Hopefully this week u will get ur baby(trv)....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Amen dear. My schl resumes on the 3rd.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
ntutu: i appriciate everyones cabdid and insighful sugestions so far.I got a Canadian woman friend who realy want to help me pay for my schooling in any University i got admited in Canada.I just graduated with a CGP of 2.2 in Religion and caultural studies last two months from one of the Nigerian Universities.my vision is to doing my masters in Human Resources Management.I got in contact with Seneca College Toronto,Canada and they told me i can apply for Human resources for two years course and i gues it should be on a Diploma stand.I need to know if i should go for the human resources @ Seneca college on a Diploma level so dat wen i eventualy got myself over i can look for a master degree on human resources there or should is there a posibility of geting a master degree on human resources management with the course i graduated since it is not a Management course.i realy need a directive on this enguires.thanks and God bless us all.
Religion and cultural studies --> Human resources management....i sense a conection cuz religion and culture itself tends to manage human beings.....but bros make sure u write a good Statement Of Purpose to convince the VO.....wen u wana package ur app pls do not involve ur canadian yarinya to d VO oo except if u guys are legally married......Alot of colleges offer human resource management at postgraduate level...would have prefer a univesity for u buh u knw as uni be na...dia admission palava na longthin...so please check dis colleges links www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp the diploma is also good but am just trying to avoid not bonifide bla bla bla cdch dey dash person free of charge....look for sum1 preferbly a relative with good financial stand to act as ur sponsor....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
that diva: Amen dear. My schl resumes on the 3rd.
Are u still on this sept 3rd stand?...i was thinking all fall trv hopeful don get extention na...have u mailed ur sch for extention date? Cuz sept is just on tuesday ooo...even if ur trv show tomorrow u go still need like a week to prepare for ur long journey....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
ChriGo: @onye oma...some peeps going for supply chain managemet,plumbing,welding technician,information technology,international biz mgt,e.t.c on this thread got called for medics within two months na...if to say i dey ontop PC i for dig dem all out for u....

Supply Chain Management falls under Engineering Managers (No. 1)

Plumbing and Welding fall under Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics (No. 14)

Information Technology fall under Computer engineers (except. software engineers/designers) (No. 11) and Computer programmers and interactive media developers (No. 13)

Go and dig out International Biz Mgt let us see...Am waiting for you bro...

Google all I just wrote before you counter please, or I can provide the necessary links for you...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
I told them already, they said max is 2weeks,
ChriGo: Are u still on this sept 3rd stand?...i was thinking all fall trv hopeful don get extention na...have u mailed ur sch for extention date? Cuz sept is just on tuesday ooo...even if ur trv show tomorrow u go still need like a week to prepare for ur long journey....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
frederal:

Course: Occupational health and safety

Nice one bro...Falls under Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety (No. 15)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
frederal:

Course: Occupational health and safety
You submited April 24 and got medics july 17 dats almost 3months....still proves d hypothesis false grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Onye oma:

Nice one bro...Falls under Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety (No. 15)
nice but.....Not nice grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
ChriGo: for the reasons to my answer i would elaborate a little in reference to the numbers i mention....1.Thank God u agree its a constant factor but this factor remains the utilmate basis for my other points....

I doubt if tis related to other points you raised...They are all independent...

ChriGo: 2. If a visa applicants applies to the best univesities in canada and tenders unverifyable docx to the VO's do u think he would be called for medics that quick?

You are asking me the same question I asked you? I need you to answer the question...cos you earlier asked me "How come some applicants are headed for some of the listed courses above and havent been called for medicals"...and I asked if other docx are unverifiable nko?

ChriGo: in terms of reputation if u'r able to gain an admission into top-tiers university then it means u be chairman but at d VO's end they were unable to verify ur degree cert whether due to NASU/ASUU strike ..the VO might let that slip tru just becos they knw for u to gain admision to that sch, u have proven urself beyond that unverifyable cert so they will waive it...but compare it to sum1 that applied to a uni without reputation and at d same time the VO's were unable to verify d degree cert omo that person go just sidon they wait for VO's decision ni oo...Take uni of calgary peep, uni of toront,and ofcourse earthgreeners uni of manitoba peeps on this thread for example..dey all got called for medics within less month...uni of ottawa is a top uni but not among top 10 uni in canada but uni of calgary and toroton is...u made mentioned of concordia uni which is not also among top 10...u also said mgril uni...hmm!! Am waitin for peeps frm dat uni who hasnt been called for medics on dis thread to show face...lol

I dont understand what you mean by a uni without reputation...for your info Canadian top 23 unis rank among the top 500 in the world while none of the unis in my beloved ranks top 1000.
Also, uOttawa ranks top 10 in some subjects (esp Science and engineering) and it also ranks above uManitoba for your information...
Please, I didnt mention anything about McGill university.

ChriGo: if u'r going for a masters research base to be precise i discover they get medics call faster and if u'r also going for an underG Course medics also cums faster than PGD aplicants...dats my observation

I doubt bro...
If that is the case, What will you have to say about some our forumites heading to Keyano College and Algoquin College that were called for Medicals on time??

ChriGo: No 4. With quota system cdhc place priorty on some applicants than the other..e.g peep on fully funding option get more medics call compare to some1 who has even paid full tuition and if the rate of peeps going on fully funding option are much then dont u think they will have to fully atend to such peeps b4 even atendin to sum1 who paid full tuition? And if the quota gets exhausted d peeps that paid full tuition gets denied visa....so sori for my long epistle...na oga nuendo teach me....lol....u can use d @ sign wen u wana make ur comment sir....tanx..

Guys with full funding gets called quicker cos everything about "SPONSOR CREDIBILTY AND INSUFFICIENT FUNDS" have been well taken care of (and you and I know that these 2 factors take some time during the verification of the documents)...Other factors can be easily spot-checked without much calls and mails...

I also feel that the ratio of applicants with full sponsorship is very small to the guys on individual sponsorship...(so I guess quota system is out of it here)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Onye oma:

Supply Chain Management falls under Engineering Managers (No. 1)

Plumbing and Welding fall under Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics (No. 14)

Information Technology fall under Computer engineers (except. software engineers/designers) (No. 11) and Computer programmers and interactive media developers (No. 13)

Go and dig out International Biz Mgt let us see...Am waiting for you bro...

Google all I just wrote before you counter please, or I can provide the necessary links for you...
hmmm!! I agree with u that those courses fall within the list...intl biz management also falls within Financial and investment analyst(No 2) so please i would like you to point out the courses peeps study in canada here on this thread that doesnt fall within that list.....you will see that 95% of peeps going to canny study courses related to this ya list....are u saying those 95% peeps got medics within 2months?.....hypothesis still invalid grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
ChriGo: hmmm!! I agree with u that those courses fall within the list...intl biz management also falls within Financial and investment analyst(No 2) so please i would like you to point out the courses peeps study in canada here on this thread that doesnt fall within that list.....you will see that 95% of peeps going to canny study courses related to this ya list....are u saying those 95% peeps got medics within 2months?.....hypothesis still invalid grin.....
.... u guys are just placing courses under whatever categories u feel is appropriate... I am so sad to tell u guys that Officers handling PR stuffs don't have the time to think deep as to what course is related to any category... they have thousands of applications to deal with and dem no get time at all.... best advise is to do wat is stated....Don't overthink things biko...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
ChriGo: You submited April 24 and got medics july 17 dats almost 3months....still proves d hypothesis false grin....

I hope you are aware that falling under the courses above doesnt guarantee medicals directly, other docx still have to be verified (and they might not be straight forward)...and his application took exactly 12 weeks

What we are looking out for majorly is guys that get called 8-9 weeks going for courses other than the ones I listed above...am still waiting for you to dig out that stuff ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Onye oma:

I hope you are aware that falling under the courses above doesnt guarantee medicals directly, other docx still have to be verified (and they might not be straight forward)...and his application took exactly 12 weeks

What we are looking out for majorly is guys that get called 8-9 weeks going for courses other than the ones I listed above...am still waiting for you to dig out that stuff ooo
.... Going by wat u say u dey look for.... we need to understand that officers think differently ... some are faster than the other... some look too deep into peoples documents and want specific response after verification....

Onye man fit look at a doc and just pass it thru... while Chrigogo ... as we all know get wahala... go even want Fashola to confirm any document wey be from Lagos....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Siga: .... u guys are just placing courses under whatever categories u feel is appropriate... I am so sad to tell u guys that Officers handling PR stuffs don't have the time to think deep as to what course is related to any category... they have thousands of applications to deal with and dem no get time at all.... best advise is to do wat is stated....Don't overthink things biko...
Which means someone that studied information technogy isn't eligible niyen.....cuz d list says computer engineers which is different from information technologist....onye oma hypothesis is still wrong grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Siga: .... Going by wat u say u dey look for.... we need to understand that officers think differently ... some are faster than the other... some look too deep into peoples documents and want specific response after verification....

Onye man fit look at a doc and just pass it thru... while Chrigogo ... as we all know get wahala... go even want Fashola to confirm any document wey be from Lagos....
Oga siga na wa oo....so my wahala sef much..hehehe....well na true sha....fashola must confirm am....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
ChriGo: Which means someone that studied information technogy isn't eligible niyen.....cuz d list says computer engineers which is different from information technologist....onye oma hypothesis is still wrong grin....
... I no say that... but the thing be say... these Immigas wey dey do PR... dem like things direct....but if u fit write convincing letter to prove to them say things are similar and almost the same... dem fit accept am... that's why u go need state the related courses with ur PR app...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
ChriGo: Oga siga na wa oo....so my wahala sef much..hehehe....well na true sha....fashola must confirm am....
... And as we all know say Fashola is a busy man... he go take time for the application to be finalized... unlike Onye man wey don issue visa to the poor student on first attempt...

Some of una wey dey curse all these VOs go worse pass if in the same shoe....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Siga: .... Going by wat u say u dey look for.... we need to understand that officers think differently ... some are faster than the other... some look too deep into peoples documents and want specific response after verification....

Looooollllllllzzzzzzzzz........grin grin grin

True talk...The guy na case study...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Siga: ... And as we all know say Fashola is a busy man... he go take time for the application to be finalized... unlike Onye man wey don issue visa to the poor student on first attempt...

ChiGo na typical example Sir....grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
ChriGo: Which means someone that studied information technogy isn't eligible niyen.....cuz d list says computer engineers which is different from information technologist....onye oma hypothesis is still wrong grin....

Thank God we are both heading to Ontario....another argument for another day when we meet in Canny to take some coffee (by God's grace ooo)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Onye oma:

Mehn!! Digging na longthing oo cuz u sabi d electricity yawa wey we get....anyway i agree wit u to some extent but the conclusion is that the hypothesis is still faulty for now...oya lets prove it right by knowing who gets called for medicals quick on our list of winter hopeful...we can then conclude that ur hypethesis is valid or invalid....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
@Chrigo - Send me ur num! Winter applicants pls start trackin.... My friend just got called for medic

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Siga: ... And as we all know say Fashola is a busy man... he go take time for the application to be finalized... unlike Onye man wey don issue visa to the poor student on first attempt...

I tank God say i no dey among peeps wey they curse d VO's grin....God know say na everyday i dey pray 4 dem despite dia behaviours....I LOVE THE VO's and its from my heart....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Onye oma:

Thank God we are both heading to Ontario....another argument for another day when we meet in Canny to take some coffee (by God's grace ooo)
Seriously i cant wait to have dat coffee wit u..i gbadun u gan walahi....and my papa siga sef don promise me coffee buh wetin i dey fear be say im go whoop me gan ni....cuz av bin a stubborn child to him grin.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.