Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (601968 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
about:reader?url=http%3A%2F%2Fca.news.yahoo.com%2Fu-scholarships-put-hold-students-fear-045731377.html%3F.tsrc%3Dsamsungwn%26.sep%3Dtable&readingList=0&tabId=0
That's the source. ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
PlayPays:

Added u again on whatzapp but chats still aint delivering so maybe u should re-add me.
Sent you an I.M just now on Whatsapp. ..did you get it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
kjbobo:
Be warned...Alberta govt has cut down their budget on education. ...so no funding from next year....in Alberta....Especially the Alberta advantage award....Due to some technical glitch,Uni of Alberta is putting undergrad scholarships on hold too for the year....
So if you coming with cash...so its a good option!
.....damn!!! Dis is scary.....anyways i go still dey laff grin....will send u a PM sir...mesef wan connect to my oga on watsapp....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
ChriGo: .....damn!!! Dis is scary.....anyways i go still dey laff grin....will send u a PM sir...mesef wan connect to my oga on watsapp....
Lol...you be my boss...not meant to scare anyone oo...just trying to let guys prepare before entering Alberta as a provine(it affects all fed schools in the province)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
kjbobo:
Lol...you be my boss...not meant to scare anyone oo...just trying to let guys prepare before entering Alberta as a provine(it affects all fed schools in the province)
.....yes ooo ....i know u aint trying to scare any sir....just dat na that province i like pass grin....and the info u gave came in handy....tanx.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
ChriGo: .....yes ooo ....i know u aint trying to scare any sir....just dat na that province i like pass grin....and the info u gave came in handy....tanx.....
You welcome. ..now it doesnt mean. ..its gonna be zero...its just going to be reduced...for e.g Grad students coming in next year in my Faculty will get approx half of what we got....and this has nothing to do with Supervisor's grant if you are coming in for a research-based course....That one dey kampe!
Replied your p.m sir...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
kjbobo:
You welcome. ..now it doesnt mean. ..its gonna be zero...its just going to be reduced...for e.g Grad students coming in next year in my Faculty will get approx half of what we got....and this has nothing to do with Supervisor's grant if you are coming in for a research-based course....That one dey kampe!
Replied your p.m sir...
......oh tank God it didnt affect the supervisors grin.....oluwa seun.....will check my mail now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
ChriGo: ......bro go tru the link i gave u and fish out the schools of ur interest and then come back to ask ur questions....i cannot tell u a province is good or bad.....abi u wan make dem sack me for here? grin.....Nna if u get another job for me pls let me know biko......wat course are u intested in studying?......

Business Administration or Human Resource management
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
kdf3449:

Business Administration or Human Resource management
.....Nice one....have u gone tru the link?....i know u wouldn't wana reply wit a NO....i expect dat u throw a reply back to the house proberbly monday or tuesday after u must have gone tru it well grin.....phew!!!.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
ChriGo: .....Nice one....have u gone tru the link?....i know u wouldn't wana reply wit a NO....i expect dat u throw a reply back to the house proberbly monday or tuesday after u must have gone tru it well grin.....phew!!!.....

hahaha you know every na ! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please canadian gurus in d house I want to ask if memorial university of Newfoundland accepts electronic cv by attaching it tru email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by HZwriters: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
lekibraky: Please canadian gurus in d house I want to ask if memorial university of Newfoundland accepts electronic cv by attaching it tru email

Dnt knw but u can contact the graduate officer. Hwevr there is a page for pasting ur cv or resume during d application process.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
kdf3449:

hahaha you know every na ! grin
....Nna bros u'r back again like backstreet boyz......i go dey run like usain bolt from u oo.....i dont know all biko...i dont know ur real name,address,state e.t.c so bro i dont know all abeg grin.....go tru the link jor....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna bros u'r back again like backstreet boyz......i go dey run like usain bolt from u oo.....i dont know all biko...i dont know ur real name,address,state e.t.c so bro i dont know all abeg grin.....go tru the link jor....

I will go through the link and get back to you bro. I am considering Alberta also,so its not just Toronto. Thanks for your assistance so far and may you not run away from fellow nl IJN grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
kdf3449:

I will go through the link and get back to you bro. I am considering Alberta also,so its not just Toronto. Thanks for your assistance so far and may you not run away from fellow nl IJN grin
.....mehn!! Bros i go change ya name to backstreet boyz....i aint running away ojere...pray make my medics show face dis cuming week not dis kind prayer wey u dey pray...lol...... I wish u happy link checking grin.....have fun......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
ChriGo: .....mehn!! Bros i go change ya name to backstreet boyz....i aint running away ojere...pray make my medics show face dis cuming week not dis kind prayer wey u dey pray...lol...... I wish u happy link checking grin.....have fun......

Your medics go come our IJN smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
teexzle:
tell me abt american express pls..pple v been complaining abt gtbank cards...
I can't say much abt it cos my elder bro in US made the payment with his american express... U said u can get a UK credit card, u shld try dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
ChriGo: ....haba!! Spartan 300...u don watch d part 2 of dat film? E don come out ooo...dats how college PG too is...if u finish, u can proceed for part 2 masters degree in the university if u wish...dats why its called post graduate diploma....if ur grade high wella u fit secure scholarship to uni if possible....mehn!! Cant wait to watch the part 2 of spartan 300 grin....

LoL! ChriGo na just clown...I'm aware u can proceed for a masters but I'm more concerned abt the requirements for that to be possible and if anyone has done it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dealexad(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
To all winter intake hopefuls, keep your head up, your trv's cometh!! Dont be too anxious about it, give it 3-4 months to your dae of application and it will surely come.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dealexad(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
earthgreeners: Observing............................. Bon Voyage burningflamz, wuralulu..............................
Sup bro, whats your status? where are you now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jamsly: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Oga dealexad please I sent you a pm please respond.Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
sparta_300:

LoL! ChriGo na just clown...I'm aware u can proceed for a masters but I'm more concerned abt the requirements for that to be possible and if anyone has done it.
......Spartan 300.....i hope ya spartan team no go bounce on me with dia daggers....if u check all these colleges well dey have affilations with most of these universities.....once u get a diploma from dem u can port to the uni for ur masters without stress even with scholarship(gud grades).....or anoda requirement is to tell dem u'r spartan 300....i bet u bro dem go give u and ur generations funding/scholarship grin....who want make dagger land 4 im head?.....lol......spartan 300 pls i bought d part two of you but na piracy i buy....can u help me with original?.....PM me biko....i need am.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dealexad(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jamsly: Oga dealexad please I sent you a pm please respond.Thanks.
please resend again, didnt get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ToyeenP: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
I have got a pretty simple question forum guys. Has anyone got an idea what the Minimum length of a Canadian tourist Visa is? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mr. Fhemmy u go chop gala tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jamsly: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
I sent again please check your spam as well.Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyeenP: I have got a pretty simple question forum guys. Has anyone got an idea what the Minimum length of a Canadian tourist Visa is? Thanks
.....bro if i tell u 6 months and dem give u 2years hope u wont cum back to crucify me?....i dey fear for anyting dis days grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
hello house been really interesting down here.hows everyone? @oga siga and @fhemmy please can you tell me the best plans here in canada esp for international calling,data,bis and texting.your thoughts would be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jamsly: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Omo see flexing 21gala(s) with one coke...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
movein: Mr. Fhemmy u go chop gala tire grin
....bro u wicked mehn!!....all dis gala with just one coke?....u as a person fit manage am?....Nna add more coke jor....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Raahym(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello house is there any Manitoba Resident here in this thread that can be of help in terms of using you as a reference in Manitoba. Please need your help on this ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Raahym: Hello house is there any Manitoba Resident here in this thread that can be of help in terms of using you as a reference in Manitoba. Please need your help on this ASAP.
.....Looking for a strong connection for manitoba provincial nominee program rite?......hmmm!! I pray u find one here on this thread cuz peeps here are mostly going the student route....why not target d permanent residence thread?...u would get loads of peeps who might wana help..... Just saying noni.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.