Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:01 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (598810 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hello,
please does anyone know the name of the canadian immigration manager ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
GbemiBukk: Hello,
....Nne...u are still on this issue...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Latty1:
Fall2014 I only have 'MUN on my mind is it ok I apply to only one school thank for your reply

its not ok bro...i tried it but it didnt work for me..and i also know of nairalander who applied to 4 schools but got admision to only 1 school...so take heed..God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Siga: ....Nne...u are still on this issue...
Yea .. ℓ̊ just want to be sure....although ℓ̊ neva pay any additional fee oooo. Am still running for ma sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
....Hahaha...see as i dey laff....seriously humanshado medics news came at the right time we needed it....i can point out alot of peeps here planning to submit via paper route....now they are having a rethink on submiting online......mehn!! Just cant stop laffing.....hahaha grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
GbemiBukk:
Yea .. ℓ̊ just want to be sure....although ℓ̊ neva pay any additional fee oooo. Am still running for ma sef
.... Then since u no wan listen to our advise... and still searching for a Manager to talk to like you dey bank or Walmart... why not go to the embassy and ask them at the gate for them Manager... thats the best option at the moment...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Siga: .... Then since u no wan listen to our advise... and still searching for a Manager to talk to like you dey bank or Walmart... why not go to the embassy and ask them at the gate for them Manager... thats the best option at the moment...
ℓ̊ dey follow ur advice oooo...and it has even helped me a lot sef. Soooo no vex
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
GbemiBukk:
ℓ̊ dey follow ur advice oooo...and it has even helped me a lot sef. Soooo no vex
...Ok... good... but there is nothing like Manager for Canadian Immigration.... though within the organization. there are managers... but dem managers dont deal with visa wahala... na Visa Officer dem deal with visa sis...counting ur blessings and move on...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
GbemiBukk: Hello,
....I am the canadian immigration manager grin....pls wise up and quit this game....are u under a spell?.....onye oma ur prayers are needed now ooo.....dis spell must be broken by fire by force....haba.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....I am the canadian immigration manager grin....pls wise up and quit this game....are u under a spell?.....onye oma ur prayers are needed u now ooo.....dis spell must be broken by fire by force....haba.....
Lol. cheesy. D spell must be broken oooo by fire oooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....I am the canadian immigration manager grin....pls wise up and quit this game....are u under a spell?.....onye oma ur prayers are needed u now ooo.....dis spell must be broken by fire by force....haba.....

My prayers get priority bro...the highest proirity @ d moment is getting our TRVs...removing GBEMIBUKK from "Canadian Immigration Manager spell" should be the least in our priority for now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by manover: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
.Please House i need help from Gurus in the house who know much about getting a TRV for visitors. My brother who study in Bulgaria wants to attend a conference in Canada, and he didn't know the documents to submit.

1. In sofia Bulgaria, Canada embassy don't process visa there, they apply through Canadian embassy in Austria, and my brother intend to come back to Nigeria to apply from there.

2. How much does he suppose to have in his account? though he has 1.m!

3. How can he show strong ties, and what documents does he need to submit?
4. can he apply online while he's still in Bulgaria, or can he send his passport to someone in Nigeria to help him apply for the visa?

Please house i need your advice on this issue, though he has been denied visa in 2011, and he wants to reapply again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by missbon(f): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
hmmm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Onye oma:

My prayers get priority bro...the highest proirity @ d moment is getting our TRVs...removing GBEMIBUKK from "Canadian Immigration Manager spell" should be the least in our priority for now...
......onye oma.....gbemibukk na one of our own ooo....if dem scam am again na our fault ooo....for her not to have quit the game after a whole useful page of warning her its a big scam...she still came back to ask who d canadian immigration manager is.....dis is a spell signal mehn!!!.....our medics na sure banker bro grin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
GbemiBukk:
Lol. cheesy. D spell must be broken oooo by fire oooo
....chai!! U sef admit say na spell....lol...i pray make dat spell break oo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
teexzle:
hi "B" smiley
.....*winks*.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Patdeka(f): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
I wanna wish my Personal Person @Earthgreeners a safe trip 2winnipeg as he is presently on transit..Miss u loads dearie and all da best in Canny!

Fall applicants any News cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Patdeka: I wanna wish my Personal Person @Earthgreeners a safe trip 2winnipeg as he is presently on transit..Miss u loads dearie and all da best in Canny!

Fall applicants any News cry

They are currently processing those that submitted on 24th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:12am On Sep 17, 2013
Following the evidences submitted by Oga Solomonwis. ..payments can indeed be made through Gtb mastercard on CIC website. ....thanks on the enlightenment sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 3:18am On Sep 17, 2013
kjbobo: Following the evidences submitted by Oga Solomonwis. ..payments can indeed be made through Gtb mastercard on CIC website. ....thanks on the enlightenment sir.
Kjbobo did you try it, we have to go to the bank to request for that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 4:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Abellybaba:
Kjbobo did you try it, we have to go to the bank to request for that?
Nope. ..I speak with respect to paying with the Card..he did some transactions like that and sent the statements to me...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Congrats Humanshado!!!

I'm happy that you took the bold step of applying online and have now gotten the result. It is now clear that CDHC wants to discourage the paper route as i'm sure the online method is easier work for them too. I advice all other Winter Applicants who are contemplating the paper route to please go the online route o! it will definitely save you a lot of headache.

humanshado: Good News!

I have just received my medical instructions today in myCIC account. I am to make the report available to CDHC in 60 days. No instruction to pay for fees or board.

Applied online on 31st August going for PG Chemical Engineering in UBC.

I pray that this will be the begining of good news for all medical awaitees.

Alhamdulillah!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 6:15am On Sep 17, 2013
humanshado: Good News!

I have just received my medical instructions today in myCIC account. I am to make the report available to CDHC in 60 days. No instruction to pay for fees or board.

Applied online on 31st August going for PG Chemical Engineering in UBC.

I pray that this will be the begining of good news for all medical awaitees.

Alhamdulillah!
congrsts man...am happy for u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by abnice2004: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2013
I really appreciate every one ond dis thread especially people who av bin answering questions. Pls I av applied For US visa studnt which I av been denied visa twice I gues because of my age(26). I wnt to apply for canny underg now,I already av my OND and I wnt to know if age will not affect gettin visa or is it possible for me to apply for a one year programme and later change to undergrad wen I get there. Ur response will be appreciated before my sponsor change his mind.tnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2013
kjbobo: Following the evidences submitted by Oga Solomonwis. ..payments can indeed be made through Gtb mastercard on CIC website. ....thanks on the enlightenment sir.

Thank you for clearing this out.

Nothing ventured,nothing gained!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2013
Hello House,
My bro submiited hs embassy application for Winter 2014 through online route on the 22nd of Aug (Tuition n Boarding fee was not requested for).He got his medical call up yesterday(16th Sept).I would like to know the best n efficient hospital for the medicals and dose he need to present any documents at the hosiptal. Will also like to get directions from CMS to the recommended hospital.
Looking forward to yur replies.tnks

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2013
........i have gone tru oga solomonwis email to me concerning the master debit card payment on cic's website.....its a confirmed information and i can confidently say now dat it can be used for canada online visa payment.....baba solomonwis u've done well....ok now that i have seen the evidence that master debit card can also be used for payment, hope u wont still be the one to come here to tackle chriGo again if i advice peeps to us master debit card grin......if u do ehn!! na dat time u go know say solomon pass solomon...lol...thanx Boss.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2013
Chars1289: Hello House,
My bro submiited hs embassy application for Winter 2014 through online route on the 22nd of Aug (Tuition n Boarding fee was not requested for).He got his medical call up yesterday(16th Sept).I would like to know the best n efficient hospital for the medicals and dose he need to present any documents at the hosiptal. Will also like to get directions from CMS to the recommended hospital.
Looking forward to yur replies.tnks
.....tears of joy rolling out....ok now am laffing....hahaha...Dis online route thin no go kill me here ooo....dis thin is super fast mehn!!....chai!!....i cum dey regret again.....lol....congrat to ur broda....i jealously tap his E-blessing grin..... with report of peeps here about medics i tink Asaju clinic and consultant practice is good....God is indeed great bro.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2013
ChriGo: ........i have gone tru oga solomonwis email to me concerning the master debit card payment on cic's website.....its a confirmed information and i can confidently say now dat it can be used for canada online visa payment.....baba solomonwis u've done well....ok now that i have seen the evidence that master debit card can also be used for payment, hope u wont still be the one to come here to tackle chriGo again if i advice peeps to us master debit card grin......if u do ehn!! na dat time u go know say solomon pass solomon...lol...thanx Boss.......

grin Thumbs up @ solomonwis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2013
smiley
ChriGo: ........i have gone tru oga solomonwis email to me concerning the master debit card payment on cic's website.....its a confirmed information and i can confidently say now dat it can be used for canada online visa payment.....baba solomonwis u've done well....ok now that i have seen the evidence that master debit card can also be used for payment, hope u wont still be the one to come here to tackle chriGo again if i advice peeps to us master debit card grin......if u do ehn!! na dat time u go know say solomon pass solomon...lol...thanx Boss.......

I am on the bench observing things smiley

Can I also add that the online route is super fast.

The TRV{visit visa} application was completed within 10 days holiday and weekend inclusive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2013
This one wey online route just dey churn out medics like this. OK o. Is it possible to withdraw and apply online ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2013
@chrisgo sometime ur wrong.How can u say that asaju clinic is better,have u been to either of the clinic?Asaju clinic u must book appointment before medical is conducted.I have visited the 2 clinic and came to conclusion that children practice is the best,no booking,even i took 2 of my friend last 3weeks one 4 perm-resident and the other 4 Us which last thursday we collected the visa 4 the Us own while we have recieve mail that the other is in the canadian embassy,let people decide on their own.Childern best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (444)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.