Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,521 members, 7,911,291 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:56 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (598899 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2013
richard4ssky:

sir thanks so much for the info, so was the web page for the online appliction and do i need bio metrics for the online root
You dont need bio-metrics yet,i remember reading about it earlier this year that bio-metrics will start in October... check this link for the online route http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2013
richard4ssky:

sir thanks so much for the info, so was the web page for the online appliction and do i need bio metrics for the online root
www.cic.gc.ca/english. U can take it from there... Hurry up so the biometrics don't catch up with u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna jaymbich i dey always fear to see ur post here mehn!! Cuz ur question they always get HIV/AIDS grin and if person no wear condom answer ur question na die be dat......dont be lazy bro...take ur time and read through this part4 from page 100 - 200.....u would see dat alot of peeps don chop TRV with less than 5million....if baba God be for you, who be against u?.....haba jaymbich the 8thousand dollar man....i don notice say all ur question na the same but in different phrase....lol.....phew!!!
haba chrigogo, na only you dey tackle me for this site. Quite saddening.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2013
clusterphobia: Sleek5 I just recall the date I submitted my last doc and my maple visa officer told me he had submitted it. You can always call and confirm with them the day they submitted it.
....Blood of jesus!!....so maple too get visa officer for embassy?.....House please help!!..help!!...help!!....maple has gotten to me oooo....maple has invaded my life oo....i have noticed everything i do lately has maple element in it and they are always expensive....maple dream,maple joke,maple wears,maple car,maple soap even wen i cook na maple soup i dy chop grin.....all very expensive....now am hearing maple visa officer.....house biko help me beg maple to forgive ChriGo oo....if u tink am joking look below and see for ursef....maple has really gotten to me *chrigo frowns*.....dats maple textile.....

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
jaybmich: haba chrigogo, na only you dey tackle me for this site. Quite saddening.
......Bro dont be sad please....I mean no harm to u jare....u should know by now......u be my 8Thousand dollar guygrin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
@chrigo. I was very happed to reading your coments here.pls kept the Good work going God will answered our prayers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hello everyone, am new here on nairaland, i want to share my experience just to encourage my fellow Nigerians.
Got my first admission for fall from Mcgill University for fall semester 2013 for my MSc-4th June 2013
Applied for CAQ- 9th june 2013 ( because my school is in Quebec)
Got my CAQ - 26 June 2013
Submitted paper application through VFS- 4th July 2013
Last date to resume for fall semester-17th Sep 2013
Went to Cdhc to update them on the 3rd Sep and the asked me to bring a new start date
Contacted school for new start date 3d Sep and my program is only for fall so can't differ for winter till fall 2014
Withdrew Application from Cdhc 5th Sep( due to delay in processing my application)
Applied again online 6th September 2013
Applied for winter admission in same school but a different department that has winter intake on 7th Sep 2013
Got a notification on my CIC online for my medicals on the 25th on Sep 2013( less than 3 weeks of submitting my application)
Got notification to submit an extended date to resume or new start date for winter 25th Sep 2013
Done my Medicals on 26th Sep 2013
Now waiting for the new offer later, hope to be ready soon....
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
jadapinket13: Hello everyone, am new here on nairaland, i want to share my experience just to encourage my fellow Nigerians.
Got my first admission for fall from Mcgill University for fall semester 2013 for my MSc-4th June 2013
Went to Cdhc to update them on the 3rd Sep and the asked me to bring a new start date
Contacted school for new start date 3d Sep and my program is only for fall so can't differ for winter till fall 2014
Withdrew Application from Cdhc 5th Sep( due to delay in processing my application)
Applied for winter admission in same school but a different department that has winter intake on 7th Sep 2013
Got a notification on my CIC online for my medicals on the 25th on Sep 2013( less than 3 weeks of submitting my application)
Got notification to submit an extended date to resume or new start date for winter 25th Sep 2013
Cheers

Beautiful Testimony. that means you paid anoda application fees for the online right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Patdeka my advise for you is to go to Cdhc and fill the enquiry form, let them know that people that applied after you have received their trv, so what is happening to your application. I want to be honest with you. There might be a problem with your application. If you want me to advice you further tell me the type of documents you submitted, who your sponsor is, etc. i will be able to help. But still go to Cdhc first on Monday the 30th to find out the status of your application
Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
yes i paid another application fee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
ChriGo: ......Bro dont be sad please....I mean no harm to u jare....u should know by now......u be my 8Thousand dollar guygrin...
chrigo, hmm, quite relieved! When did you apply for trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
jadapinket13: Hello everyone, am new here on nairaland, i want to share my experience just to encourage my fellow Nigerians.
Cheers

Mehn this is what a nigga is going thru..my school started since sept 3rd and the next start date is sept 2014 I went to the cdhc but I didn't tell them my start date has expired. Like i updated few days ago they said its stil processing. My school said theyy can give me until October ending.i just want to here from the embassy before I can make any other move. .I don't see my self doing any other course if not I would ve withdrawn and aplied for another course in the same school..and in the whole of Canada thr's no school dat can give me what this my school offers.plus they are very affordable considering the type of course. My school is college of the north atlantic and my course is aircraft maintenance technology.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cheers

3 Gbosa!!! for you bro...
You've done perfectly well and God will perfect the rest for you.
Great one!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Sparta 300, did you submit an online application. do you have the proof of medical status now? Before the date expired was there a space that is asking you to upload as in "upload"? ? If there was and you didn't to that at the deadline date, quickly to cdhc and inform them. They should be able to help.
Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ Playpays, Amen. thanks. Am a female.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kunsoft:

Beautiful Testimony. that means you paid anoda application fees for the online right?
....kunsoft my lambton roommate, dis one u dy ask if jadapinket13 paid anoda fees hope no problem?.....if i wan barb you na anoda $$$ u go dey pay for every barbing service i render u grin....@jadapinket tanx for coming in...seems i heard similar story from a friend too.....online route has done it for u....congrats I tap from ur E-blessing....God is indeed great......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
jaybmich: chrigo, hmm, quite relieved! When did you apply for trv?
...july 30....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
@greatheights: I have done the medicals on the 26th September, and there is nothing showing where am supposed to upload it on mu CIC online. I have sent them an email and i have also sent an email to CDHC. If i don't hear from any of them i will go to Cdhc to let me know what to do. Because what i can see beside the instruction is saying " not provided".
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Akanmu2013: @chrigo. I was very happed to reading your coments here.pls kept the Good work going God will answered our prayers
.....Oga mi akanmu....i hail u sir....been a while...how far with ur visa app?....have u refired?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
jadapinket13: @ Playpays, Amen. thanks. Am a female.

You're a female of great man's heart.
I sent u a pm.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
ChriGo: .....Oga mi akanmu....i hail u sir....been a while...how far with ur visa app?....have u refired?.....
thank you sir for your concern. I will re firing very soonest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
PlayPays:

You're a female of great man's heart.
I sent u a pm.
..... if na man u no go send PM ooo....chai!! Orunmila playpays......anyway @jadapinket i sent u a PM too grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Akanmu2013: thank you sir for your concern. I will re firing very soonest
.....Ok oga Akanmu....please make it snappy biko....online route is begging u ....update the house from time to time please....Tanx....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ Playpays: please what is PM? and where do i check it? am new on this site, so i dont know where to check it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
jadapinket13: @greatheights: I have done the medicals on the 26th September, and there is nothing showing where am supposed to upload it on mu CIC online. I have sent them an email and i have also sent an email to CDHC. If i don't hear from any of them i will go to Cdhc to let me know what to do. Because what i can see beside the instruction is saying " not provided".
Hello,same tin it ma bro too..dere is nothing showing whr to upload a proof of medical on cic portal...ws only instructed to go for medicals wit no further instructns.
pls wen u hear frm cdhc dnt hesistate to get bck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pharmow: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
ChriGo: ....Blood of jesus!!....so maple too get visa officer for embassy?.....House please help!!..help!!...help!!....maple has gotten to me oooo....maple has invaded my life oo....i have noticed everything i do lately has maple element in it and they are always expensive....maple dream,maple joke,maple wears,maple car,maple soap even wen i cook na maple soup i dy chop grin.....all very expensive....now am hearing maple visa officer.....house biko help me beg maple to forgive ChriGo oo....if u tink am joking look below and see for ursef....maple has really gotten to me *chrigo frowns*.....dats maple textile.....

If U wanna be in Canada, U can't avoid seeing maple leaves. Canada is the land of maple...........how I wished U are in Canada this fall to see the beautiful maple leaves
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
pharmow:

If U wanna be in Canada, U can't avoid seeing maple leaves. Canada is the land of maple...........how I wished U are in Canada this fall to see the beautiful maple leaves
.....Oh....then i love maple grin....but bros why maple visa agent cum cost na.....shey na so the maple leaves cost for canada?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
ChriGo: ...july 30....
your tRV is definitely on the way. Hopefully we meet there lol!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
ChriGo: ..... if na man u no go send PM ooo....chai!! Orunmila playpays......anyway @jadapinket i sent u a PM too grin.....

Haba! brother Ifa Chrigo. I was just so impressed, other things can be gained from such a great and strong mind. That's all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
For those who have done their medical test,please what are the areas the tests emphasize?I want to do a pre-test b4 advancing for the normal.Plz enlighten me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Chars1289. ok no problem. What are you intending to use as proof of medical status? is it the receipt of payment that was given to you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
tebenezer: For those who have done their medical test,please what are the areas the tests emphasize?I want to do a pre-test b4 advancing for the normal.Plz enlighten me.
... What are u scared of ? grin ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (444)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.