Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,530 members, 7,911,317 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (598904 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
clusterphobia: For maple, its most times means medicals. I was in the same situation yesterday morning but later in the day, picked my passort and medics instruction.
Q- after medicals what next? cos I did all d tests and returned my passport to my agents.
After medics, wait a lil bit and start shopping for tickets...hopefully.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femianiyi: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
femianiyi:

Guys today get as eh be ooh, I was just der dey look lyk slowpoke wen I dey see people dey smile collect der trv. All I was tol
d was to tell my agent dat my package has been returned to VSF today, of which maple manager says dey will pick it up on monday. Whatever dats means D oga's make u pep analyze am, if na medics instructions or something else.
@ chriGo, @kayconsult, oga's in the house and others that av done medics, how does d medic instruction comes? Cos d lady emphased that I shud call maple manage to get d package, dat she too will call him aftr our conversation. I just felt is gonna be a good news. Waiting for ur response guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
sampitts: Abeg turkish air say I must get return ticket since this go be my 1st time to go toronto... Is this true for all airlines? If not, which ones don't require return ticket abeg

sent you a pm.pls check ur mailbox...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
There is a messege in my inbox, it goes.." Donot be afraid to do whatever you want to do."
Its a big inspiration to me, it reminds me of my mum, who also told me, " have a strong heart."
And the text was sent to me by one and only...Sir Siga. Fhemmy has met with him and was inspired by his personality and hadto come here to say that. From distance he has touched me, I have really opened and read the message many times.
I'm grateful, SIGA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
frederal: There is a messege in my inbox, it goes.." Donot be afraid to do whatever you want to do."
Its a big inspiration to me, it reminds me of my mum, who also told me, " have a strong heart."
And the text was sent to me by one and only...Sir Siga. Fhemmy has met with him and was full of inspired by his personality to come here to say. From distance he has touched, I have really open and read the message many times.
I'm grateful, SIGA
...Na God...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Femianiyi sounds like a good news to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=sparta_300]@Greatheights have u done ur medicals? If yes, have u submitted the proof of medical status back to CIC and hw did u go abt it?
I got my medical instructions on 23rd sept, replied dat I won't be able to submit my proof of medicals till the 25th sept due to booking Dr's appointment because dey gave me 24hours 2 upload it on CIC. Finally did my medicals on 25th sept. Now, how and when do I get to submit my proof of medical form?

wht do you mean by proof of medicals?were u instructed to submit proof of medicals.cos my bro did his medicals few days ago and the doctor uploaded the results via new system(e-medical) and wsnt asked to submit any proof of med.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Siga: ...Carry ur confirmation go embassy

oga siga pls can yu explain more abt the confirmation stuff.is it necessary for online applicants who got their medical instruction via email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Chars1289:

oga siga pls can yu explain more abt the confirmation stuff.is it necessary for online applicants who got their medical instruction via email.
....U will get at least a receipt from the medical clinic... U can either upload it online or take it to the gate... or mail it... as for me... I go carry am go deliver myself... e no spoil anything... just ensure u make a copy of it ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=Chars1289][/quote]

Whc medic centre did he use?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
greatheights:

Whc medic centre did he use?
Ashiaju...28k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2013
frederal:
And if u need their funding, like "Dommakaveli", its 75 % passmark. And if u think Eminem raps fast, wait till you come here, cos you gonna see some faster ones( lecturer included)...u may wonder if its realy English or they're speaaking in tongues
Lwkm..na werin we pay 4 b that..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Chars1289:
Ashiaju...28k

Owk.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:26am On Sep 28, 2013
Siga: ....Anyone who plans to go for IT.... please look into Network Security, IT Audit, Database or Unix/Linux ... Those babies are cooking now....
Tell me about IT audit..which certificatns dey ok..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:31am On Sep 28, 2013
kjbobo: Please if you have an Agric background with special interest in Fishery and Study of Water contaminants. ..There are MSc and PhD openings fully funded program...p.m me so I can give you the details....its a pdf format. All the best!

Send me the details please i have friends that might be interested
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:40am On Sep 28, 2013
earthgreeners:

...Earthgreener... ha ba ... la ti o jo yi...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2013
teexzle:
Tell me about IT audit..which certificatns dey ok..
CISA, if u have the requirements... u can google it to learn more..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2013
earthgreeners:

Inbox me your addy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:43am On Sep 28, 2013
earthgreeners:

Sent it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:10am On Sep 28, 2013
You can look up the name of the Prof in school's website cos the positions are 3(2 MSc and1 PhD).I got only that but can find the other positions on his site...they are all fully funded!
For those I sent the file to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 3:28am On Sep 28, 2013
teexzle:
Lwkm..na werin we pay 4 b that..
Their normal conversation is like a rap session, so rapping doesn't seem like genius to me anymore, unless it has good lyric.
I was talking with one, come end my question with "abi?", she said pardon, I come realise na Oyibo.
But oyibo people(Canadians) are angels...willing and like to help. The only thing(in my mind) they're not generous with is money.
One I don't like is this guy and his gf, even in lecture session, they murmur, whisper and the guy fondles her hair. Immediately the instructor go say, 10 mins break, 2 of them don jump commot. I imagine wetin dem go dey do for corner. In all, dem too much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oraclefemi(m): 3:48am On Sep 28, 2013
ChriGo: ......@oraclefemi....ur information came in handy mehn!!! I also studied computer science and 98% of what i know from the university was crammed grin......i had less practical experience.....i had to build my sef like ironman to survive ni mehn!!!...had to go pay extra cash outside for programming training and other professional cert courses....Na for naija universities u go see lecturer dey dictate mathematics...lol......Tanx for the info bro...i hope u don see ya naija peeps for centennial cuz i remember u complaining about u been alone.....

No i havent seen them yet, but hopefully soon and you guys are doing a great job here,keep it up , your information is saving cost and affecting lives positively . Let Nigeria watch as the brain drain increases ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2013
greatheights: @spartan_300 wats d instruction afta u did yo medicals cz am doing mine nxt week.
2) Oga siga said nah embassy we go tk medical confirmation go o

Good morning, I was asked to upload the confirmation the same day i got my medical instructions.
I think the hospital uploaded their own copy sha, d results wud be sent in a weeks time.
I'm simply holding on to my own copy of confirmation till I get further instructions from CIC.
I don’t think sending it to the embassy is correct because everything an online applicant does is via online n tru ur cic account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosure: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2013
hi guys,just yesterday got not too good newsmi av been waiting for medical over 4month,so i decided to visit canadian embassy n i ws called inside,amd ws given my document,wen i opened it saw three reasons y i ws refused.
1.that i did nt sactisfy dem i av enugh cash to pay my fees and xoenses over there
2.that i did nt sactisfy dem i wil come bk after my study
3.that am not a bonafide student
the first i am surprisedcos in my sponsors acct is abt 5.6m and i avpaid my fees too,pls hus help n xplain wat mite be the reason for dis,and what correction i nid make when reapplying.hope to hear frm you guys,pls a newcomer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2013
mosure: hi guys,just yesterday got not too good newsmi av been waiting for medical over 4month,so i decided to visit canadian embassy n i ws called inside,amd ws given my document,wen i opened it saw three reasons y i ws refused.
1.that i did nt sactisfy dem i av enugh cash to pay my fees and xoenses over there
2.that i did nt sactisfy dem i wil come bk after my study
3.that am not a bonafide student
the first i am surprisedcos in my sponsors acct is abt 5.6m and i avpaid my fees too,pls hus help n xplain wat mite be the reason for dis,and what correction i nid make when reapplying.hope to hear frm you guys,pls a newcomer.
....Dis is sad bro....sorry about the denial.....Please whats ur background course here in naija and what course are u going for in canada?.....please also list the docx u submitted for the house to do justice to it...hope u have defered to january? Cuz whether u like it or not u must go online route dis time....yes na command grin.....sorry again my bro....God aint sleeping.....waiting ur response.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by manover: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2013
Hello house, i want to know if Canny issue PR after Pgd? But i saw on previous post that they issue PR after master program, i want to know about Pgd program,if they issue PR.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2013
Siga: CISA, if u have the requirements... u can google it to learn more..

@Siga, Chrigo and all Please do you know of any Canadian college offering the listed courses?

Network Security, IT Audit, Database or Unix/Linux
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2013
kodeblurr:

@Siga, Chrigo and all Please do you know of any Canadian college offering the listed courses?

Network Security, IT Audit, Database or Unix/Linux
.....Dem many bro....to search that wouldnt take u 60secs....take this link www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp go through the colleges and just check out the information technology session lobatan!!....u would find the one that suits ur taste interms of cost and location......but meanwhile here's what my own college offers grin... www.lambton.on.ca/Programs/FT_Program_page.aspx?id=8431
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2013
manover: Hello house, i want to know if Canny issue PR after Pgd? But i saw on previous post that they issue PR after master program, i want to know about Pgd program,if they issue PR.
....manover...chai!! Dis ya name too dey fly jare grin....yes u can get PR after pgd..buh u go 1st get ur workpermit....dat should be the least of ur worries now....the koko na to chop TRV 1st....if u're able to get a job offer immediately after pgd then ur employer can work ur PR for u tru provincial nominee program.....i tink dats d fastest way to chop PR if going for a pgd....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by toastadeola: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=kjbobo]You can look up the name of the Prof in school's website cos the positions are 3(2 MSc and1 PhD).I got only that but can find the other positions on his site...they are all fully funded!
For those I sent the file to[/quote
I've been trying to PM YOU, BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN GOING THRU...pLEASE I NEED IT.
tHANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by toastadeola: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2013
@ OGA KJBOBO..I BEG, I'VE BEEN TRYNIG TO PM YOU BUT I GOT A MEESAGE THAT I'VE SENT TOO MANY ANONYMOUS MESSAGE..pLEASE hOW DO I REACH YOU I BEG..i NEED THAT STUFF
GOD BLESS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2013
sparta_300:

Good morning, I was asked to upload the confirmation the same day i got my medical instructions.
I think the hospital uploaded their own copy sha, d results wud be sent in a weeks time.
I'm simply holding on to my own copy of confirmation till I get further instructions from CIC.
I don’t think sending it to the embassy is correct because everything an online applicant does is via online n tru ur cic account.

They dint tell mi anytin abt uploadn it o. Al dy said ws the physician wud send d result to CIC

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (444)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.