Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (605806 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by klems4real: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Sometimes, I weep for our dear country considering the number of people that want to leave for a better life abroad. Ranging from, quality eduacation, constant electricity, access to motorable roads, access to good health facilities to name but a few. People Praying and fasting for their TRVs to be granted at the embassies. In the process, some get outrightly duped of their hard-earned money all in the bid to travel out. And the successful ones struggle with extreme weather conditions just to survive over there.
The common man wakes up everyday without hope of what to eat. Graduates roaming the streets for employment, and some even get duped out of desperation and some are forced to take up menial jobs just to survive. If at all there are openings for employment, the openings are being hijacked by the politicians and the highly placed. However, with respect to the on-going Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise, I learnt from sunnewsonline.com (yesterday) that there are only few hundreds of vacancies available and more than six million Nigerians have already applied. To make matter worse the application is not free, you are to pay a non-refundable application fee of one thousand naira, with no chance or hope of succeeding at the end of the day.
Why do we have all the natural resouces that keep other developed countries going and yet we live in abject poverty?

Who is that MESSIAHA that will convert the wealth under our feet to the wealth in our hands?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
femianiyi: @ chriGo, @kayconsult, oga's in the house and others that av done medics, how does d medic instruction comes? Cos d lady emphased that I shud call maple manage to get d package, dat she too will call him aftr our conversation. I just feel is gonna be a good new. Waiting for ur response guys
@ femianiyi, don't panic, it is well. The package most definately can be ur medical instruction, so try and visit ur agent and come back to share the outcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Baba God don do am again. To Him alone be the glory.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
cash247: Baba God don do am again. To Him alone be the glory.
....Baba God don buy u car or buy u house grin..which wan bro ?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
ChriGo: ....Baba God don buy u car or buy u house grin..which wan bro ?....

ChriGo? Are u a learner? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
cash247:

ChriGo? Are u a learner? grin
...am a learner bro teach me grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
ChriGo: ...am a learner bro teach me grin.....

Well na triple TRV I dey thank Baba God for. Only God fit do am grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
toastadeola: @ OGA KJBOBO..I BEG, I'VE BEEN TRYNIG TO PM YOU BUT I GOT A MEESAGE THAT I'VE SENT TOO MANY ANONYMOUS MESSAGE..pLEASE hOW DO I REACH YOU I BEG..i NEED THAT STUFF
GOD BLESS
I saw an I.d close to this....I sent it
....hope you got it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
cash247:

Well na triple TRV I dey thank Baba God for.. Me, wifey & junior. Only God fit do am grin
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2013

CONGRATULATION....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
cash247:

Well na triple TRV I dey thank Baba God for.. Me, wifey & junior. Only God fit do am grin
....If i no ask now, how i wan take know say na triple TRV ?...Nna take ya time oo....I tap from ur blessing,tap from ur wifey blessing,make i leave the pikin own for Onye oma grin....God is indeed great.....Congrats....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

CONGRATULATION....
congrats cash247
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
cash247:

Congrat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
seir405:

sent you a pm.pls check ur mailbox...
didnt get your msg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Siga: ...Na Turkish airline say this or the agent wey u go meet.... go with anyother one.... no one can force u to buy whatever u dont wanna buy....
thanks sire!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
sampitts: thanks sire!
...No yawa... very soon I go buy my own jet.... Air Siga... na to dey fly my people for here into Canada...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Siga: ...No yawa... very soon I go buy my own jet.... Air Siga... na to dey fly my people for here into Canada...
....If na for free den count me in grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
ChriGo: ....If na for free den count me in grin....
...lai lai... u r banned from my plane mehn ... I don't need anyone chasing all my female passengers inside plane mid-air..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Siga: ...lai lai... u r banned from my plane mehn ... I don't need anyone chasing all my female passengers inside plane mid-air..
....Cha!! Oga siga....u go ban me cum leave onye oma?....but we're both single and seriously searching na grin.....e mean say na only married men go dey ya plane be that ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
ChriGo: ....Cha!! Oga siga....u go ban me cum leave onye oma?....but we're both single and seriously searching na grin.....e mean say na only married men go dey ya plane be that ooo....
...in that case... I go put u and Onye oma... for the cargo area.... tie una down ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Siga: ...in that case... I go put u and Onye oma... for the cargo area.... tie una down ....
....Lol....grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by toastadeola: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
@oga kjbobo..I no get am oh...But i just sent you a pm now...Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
toastadeola: @oga kjbobo..I no get am oh...But i just sent you a pm now...Thanks
I replied with it....hope you got it now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papy4real: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
@Kjbobo. Just sent you a mail. Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Osama10(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
klems4real: Sometimes, I weep for our dear country considering the number of people that want to leave for a better life abroad. Ranging from, quality eduacation, constant electricity, access to motorable roads, access to good health facilities to name but a few. People Praying and fasting for their TRVs to be granted at the embassies. In the process, some get outrightly duped of their hard-earned money all in the bid to travel out. And the successful ones struggle with extreme weather conditions just to survive over there.
The common man wakes up everyday without hope of what to eat. Graduates roaming the streets for employment, and some even get duped out of desperation and some are forced to take up menial jobs just to survive. If at all there are openings for employment, the openings are being hijacked by the politicians and the highly placed. However, with respect to the on-going Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise, I learnt from sunnewsonline.com (yesterday) that there are only few hundreds of vacancies available and more than six million Nigerians have already applied. To make matter worse the application is not free, you are to pay a non-refundable application fee of one thousand naira, with no chance or hope of succeeding at the end of the day.
Why do we have all the natural resouces that keep other developed countries going and yet we live in abject poverty?

Who is that MESSIAHA that will convert the wealth under our feet to the wealth in our hands?

My brother I really weep for this country.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
papy4real: @Kjbobo. Just sent you a mail. Regards
Nope. ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Osama10:

My brother I really weep for this country.
....Nna Osama10...u don ever hear Osama binladeen weep before?.....u fall my hand jare.....no cum 9/11 my crib ooo biko grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by diiiiipo: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2013

Please Chairman, what docs did u submit? Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
klems4real: Sometimes, I weep for our dear country considering the number of people that want to leave for a better life abroad. Ranging from, quality eduacation, constant electricity, access to motorable roads, access to good health facilities to name but a few. People Praying and fasting for their TRVs to be granted at the embassies. In the process, some get outrightly duped of their hard-earned money all in the bid to travel out. And the successful ones struggle with extreme weather conditions just to survive over there.

Please do not weep yet,wait until you step your feet into Canada/USA/France/UK! We are VERY VERY backward. Rather than weep,let's us do the little we can in whatever legal way we can however way we can to make it better. That is the essence of this thread I believe,for people to better acquaint themselves of the workings of the system of developed countries like Canada so we can come back to make Nigeria better.

Trust me,some people will never look back when they leave the shores of this country,not because they never intend coming back but when they begin to imagine the quantum of what is to be done to catch up with Canada for instance,they lose faith.

Bottom line: work hard the way you can to make your immediate environment better in the little way you can however legal way you can.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
solomonwis:

Please do not weep yet,wait until you step your feet into Canada/USA/France/UK! We are VERY VERY backward. Rather than weep,let's us do the little we can in whatever legal way we can however way we can to make it better. That is the essence of this thread I believe,for people to better acquaint themselves of the workings of the system of developed countries like Canada so we can come back to make Nigeria better.

Trust me,some people will never look back when they leave the shores of this country,not because they never intend coming back but when they begin to imagine the quantum of what is to be done to catch up with Canada for instance,they lose faith.

Bottom line: work hard the way you can to make your immediate environment better in the little way you can however legal way you can.
...Nna oga solomon why u dey talk to me indirectly na....take ya time mehn!!....everyone on this thread intend coming back to naija except me grin.....anyway nice piece from the wise himsef....u too much.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
ChriGo: ...Nna oga solomon why u dey talk me indirectly na....take ya time mehn!!....everyone on this thread intead coming back to naija except me grin.....anyway nice piece from the wise himsef....u too much.....

You know I was tempted to say some people like Chrigo will not come back...grin
Even if you don't come back,you sure will send money to the people home,build hospitals for them,build schools for the less privileged,etc that way you are contributing in the little way you can.

@Chrigo,you're doing a good job here. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Osama10(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna Osama10...u don ever hear Osama binladeen weep before?.....u fall my hand jare.....no cum 9/11 my crib ooo biko grin......

Before Osama10 weep make you know say the thing strong.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (444)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.