Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (602383 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2013
jadapinket13:
Sometimes some people are not able to open up because it's a public site. And mind you, what do you mean by acting film? I didn't come on this site to get rude messages from anyone,I only came to share my experience and to encourage others. I have nothing to lose. So be warned.

hmmmm, be warned sounds like films terminology grin grin, I actually perceived his statement as not be a rude form but a joke, no abuse intended, please keep helping people because unearned suffering is quiet redemptive, u should not allows ur creative attitude to degenerate into strife, keep doing the good work and let who ever need help to open up here in other to allow the ogas in the house to do justice to it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2013
@ .....Jadapinket, Let everyone here see what u have to say here so that others can learn from it,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2013
nas-jay:
@ .....Jadapinket, Let everyone here see what u have to say here so that others can learn from it,
@ mas-jay how is Lambton treating you? Hope all is been fine?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2013
....Nne jadapinket13 ... if u want to offer help and selfless service... u need to take it easy and not get upset at the drop of a coin ooo.... I will advise you make any help public so guys can learn and if anyone wants extra help they can feel free to PM you....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2013
ALHAMDULILAH

Got my medical instruction email this morning....

Submitted July 8, 2013
Via VFS GLOBAL, IKEJA (Paper Route)

Thou my school gave me 2 resumption date, September 5, 2013 or January 5, 2014.
But, I've contacted the school about my admission deferment and they've replied.
But on the form information form I filled and sent with my application, I stated it there that I will be resuming by january since I know I can't make september resumption again.

Well, A big thanks to All NAIRALANDERS.....
I pray you all get your as soon as possible

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2013
^^^^ Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2013
efosa12345: @ mas-jay how is Lambton treating you? Hope all is been fine?

my brother still Expecting my Trv, 0
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ^^^^ Congrats bro
Thanks bro @siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2013
@rily2000- congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2013
@rily2000- congrats bro,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2013
britiko: @rily2000- congrats.

Thanks @britiko
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2013
Hi everyone, my first post here, though been reading from the page one till now, so sorry if am gonna be dragging d discussion backwards but nid to find out somethings av jotted out alot of imprt things also but will like to find out: i wana go for a pgd in january 2015( will start app proper frm july nxt yr), dad is mysponsor but not sure he has up to that 5mill balance, though hes earning ws abt 6mil per annum, retired now, i wnt 2 knw if its possible to wire some money into his acct, before i strt my visa app and hope d cdhc ppl wont suspect anythg? Reply pls, fhemmy,justwise,delta,siga,or other ppl dt knw abt this more thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2013
nas-jay:
@rily2000- congrats bro,

Thanks @nas-jay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2013
....@rilly2000....congrats bro...i scarily and fearfully tap from ur late response blessing grin....God is indeed great....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2013
mPop: Hi everyone, my first post here, though been reading from the page one till now, so sorry if am gonna be dragging d discussion backwards but nid to find out somethings av jotted out alot of imprt things also but will like to find out: i wana go for a pgd in january 2015( will start app proper frm july nxt yr), dad is mysponsor but not sure he has up to that 5mill balance, though hes earning ws abt 6mil per annum, retired now, i wnt 2 knw if its possible to wire some money into his acct, before i strt my visa app and hope d cdhc ppl wont suspect anythg? Reply pls, fhemmy,justwise,delta,siga,or other ppl dt knw abt this more thanks
...U mentioned Delta which shows u've really been following the thread....why ask this question again?....anyways my ogas will respond....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
rilly2000: ALHAMDULILAH

Submitted July 8, 2013

But, I've contacted the school about my admission deferment and they've replied.
But on the form information form I filled and sent with my application, I stated it there that I will be resuming by january since I know I can't make september resumption again.

Congrat....I tap from your success+ no more delay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ...U mentioned Delta which shows u've really been following the thread....why ask this question again?....anyways my ogas will respond....

Thanks for ur reply sir,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
rilly2000:

Thanks @nas-jay
Congrats for your speedy process. God will definitely do our own soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Chrigo
D person I sent to the embassy to make inquiry was given a fat envelop and dat doesn't look good. Wat do u tink?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2013

Submitted July 8, 2013

Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2013

Submitted July 8, 2013

congrats bruf.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
brendumsg: @Chrigo
D person I sent to the embassy to make inquiry was given a fat envelop and dat doesn't look good. Wat do u tink?
....Bro lets go straight to the point... since u have not done medics and dem return ur package na denial be dat....buh u still got hope...oya kia kia go online now as i type and start creating ur cic account and ready to refire via the online route.....dats what jadapinket did.....So sorry for the denial bro God aint sleeping.....Have u differed to january?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abi na ups officer u send to embassy? Pls ask d person what he/she filled at the gate, maybe d person fit Don go withdraw ur application ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please house, is it appropriate to pay mu tuition and board using a GTB Mastercard (Debit)? Anyone paid this way? Pls advise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
...Fat envelop bi ti bawo... no be enquiry u wan make...which one dem con throw ur way....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
......I do not have intentions to scare people with this biko.....cdhc said previously they are working on may 24 applicants and now may 30,31 applicants....i have noticed lately once that date has passed and an applicant file is not been treated on that said date it might result to something not good(please note i said might)....i have noticed two denials on this thread and anoda, a phone call few minutes ago....its quite sad after the long wait.....may 30,31 applicants should start praying hard oo....cuz once they pass that date and ur file hasn't been treated please take necessary actions and go online route before its too late for january session....the VO's themselves said the online route is not been treated in naija........I pray for the best......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ...Fat envelop bi ti bawo... no be enquiry u wan make...which one dem con throw ur way....
.....May be the bros docx much gan.....dat fat fear me ....na slim docx i submit grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro lets go straight to the point... since u have not done medics and dem return ur package na denial be dat....buh u still got hope...oya kia kia go online now as i type and start creating ur cic account and ready to refire via the online route.....dats what jadapinket did.....So sorry for the denial bro God aint sleeping.....Have u differed to january?....
Please rephrase your statement, my situation is different from his. I withdrew and applied online, I wasn't denied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
jadapinket13:
Please rephrase your statement, my situation is different from his. I withdrew and applied online, I wasn't denied.
...jadapinket13..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Sorry about your lost files; that ish is painful.

What method(s) did you attempt to recover them?

I used Testdisk, Photorec and Scapel + 1 other i can't remember for now.

(My files was on an ext4 logical partition (Two bad recipie ext4 + a logical volume = Nightmare for recovery).

Also my medical instruction came in like two hours ago. I was with a client and he needed to check his mail and it just occurred to me to just check mine and there it was, containing mu UIC and medical attachment.

Of a truth God is indeed great, for me this is an opportunity to get fulfilled, start over, study what I've alway wanted.

Story plenty on top this matter but na for another day o.

I submitted may 30 through VFS
Medical : September 31

New understanding of the scripture below kept me going, gave me courage in the face of uncertainty .

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,to the general assembly and assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Thanks my Ogas.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ...jadapinket13..
Na true na Siga. They are 2 different things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....@rilly2000....congrats bro...i scarily and fearfully tap from ur late response blessing grin....God is indeed great....

Re-read his post Mr. ChriGo....

How is his medical call on 30th sept a late response whereas he submitted on july 8

Tis still monday morning ooo

Anyway shaa, I remember you in my prayers always for God's intervention...hope still dey for ur side gan

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.