Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,482 members, 7,911,133 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (598883 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
jadapinket13:
Please rephrase your statement, my situation is different from his. I withdrew and applied online, I wasn't denied.
....hmmm...Hey pinket i know u weren't denied....u withdrew and applied online immediately isnt it?.....dats just my point their okay....haba....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Onye oma:

Re-read his post Mr. ChriGo....

How is his medical call on 30th sept a late response whereas he submitted on july 8

Tis still monday morning ooo

Anyway shaa, I remember you in my prayers always for God's intervention...hope still dey for ur side gan
.....Bro late response in the sense that he couldnt meet up with his start date grin.....that was very fast process though.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
@siga i directed a question at u and ure acting like u ddnt see it hmmmmn life is hard sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ......I do not have intentions to scare people with this biko.....cdhc said previously they are working on may 24 applicants and now may 30,31 applicants....i have noticed lately once that date has passed and an applicant file is not been treated on that said date it might result to something not good(please note i said might)....i have noticed two denials on this thread and anoda, a phone call few minutes ago....its quite sad after the long wait.....may 30,31 applicants should start praying hard oo....cuz once they pass that date and ur file hasn't been treated please take necessary actions and go online route before its too late for january session....the VO's themselves said the online route is not been treated in naija........I pray for the best......
You are 95% right about your statement. Once they pass a file and move forward without contacting the person, then it's a problem of about to face denial. That's a very BIG FACT. So if they have passed your date run to Cdhc to check on the status of your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
mPop: @siga i directed a question at u and ure acting like u ddnt see it hmmmmn life is hard sha
....For realz... Nne no vex ... make I check and get back ...no vex biko..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
mPop: @siga i directed a question at u and ure acting like u ddnt see it hmmmmn life is hard sha
.....what the hell!!!..my heart is beating right now cuz oga siga aint a cool bros....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
mPop: Hi everyone, my first post here, though been reading from the page one till now, so sorry if am gonna be dragging d discussion backwards but nid to find out somethings av jotted out alot of imprt things also but will like to find out: i wana go for a pgd in january 2015( will start app proper frm july nxt yr), dad is mysponsor but not sure he has up to that 5mill balance, though hes earning ws abt 6mil per annum, retired now, i wnt 2 knw if its possible to wire some money into his acct, before i strt my visa app and hope d cdhc ppl wont suspect anythg? Reply pls, fhemmy,justwise,delta,siga,or other ppl dt knw abt this more thanks
....Since u wont be applying till probably August 2014 as the date u are looking at jetting out is Jan 2015.... u can wire as much as u want.... pretty much all CDHC needs is the last 6months statement to the date you apply for visa... u are fine... if u have enough one you can ensure his balance is up abit and u can use your own statement as well... nothing do u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

I used Testdisk, Photorec and Scapel + 1 other i can't remember for now.

(My files was on an ext4 logical partition (Two bad recipie ext4 + a logical volume = Nightmare for recovery).

Also my medical instruction came in like two hours ago. I was with a client and he needed to check his mail and it just occurred to me to just check mine and there it was, containing mu UIC and medical attachment.

Of a truth God is indeed great, for me this is an opportunity to get fulfilled, start over, study what I've alway wanted.

Story plenty on top this matter but na for another day o.

I submitted may 30 through VFS
Medical : September 31

New understanding of the scripture below kept me going, gave me courage in the face of uncertainty .

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,to the general assembly and assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Thanks my Ogas.

Congrats bro, I am very happy for you. At last it is here, finally your time has come. All glory to God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

I used Testdisk, Photorec and Scapel + 1 other i can't remember for now.

(My files was on an ext4 logical partition (Two bad recipie ext4 + a logical volume = Nightmare for recovery).

Also my medical instruction came in like two hours ago. I was with a client and he needed to check his mail and it just occurred to me to just check mine and there it was, containing mu UIC and medical attachment.

Of a truth God is indeed great, for me this is an opportunity to get fulfilled, start over, study what I've alway wanted.

Story plenty on top this matter but na for another day o.

I submitted may 30 through VFS
Medical : September 31

New understanding of the scripture below kept me going, gave me courage in the face of uncertainty .

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,to the general assembly and assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Thanks my Ogas.
Congrats buddy, the Lord that did yours will definitely do ours in JESUS name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....hmmm...Hey pinket i know u weren't denied....u withdrew and applied online immediately isnt it?.....dats just my point their okay....haba....
I get your point. But advicing people to go online to apply because they are denied visa is not the best advice. Going online to apply doesn't mean 100% approval. I have heard of online applications that are being denied. First of all try to know the reason why they are being denied, then think of the possible solution to the problem. Because if they apply again without knowing where the problem came from, they might be denied again the second time. Which is not going to be a good experience.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
But someone on this forum just said he applied July. .and got med call up..they might pass and still come back ..they keep saying they're working on May 30th and all but people in june and July are getting med call up..someone in May 11 still got called whilst they are working on may 29. the point is we are not even certain again.only them no how them dey take arrange am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingRoosevelt: But someone on this forum just said he applied July. .and got med call up..they might pass and still come back ..they keep saying they're working on May 30th and all but people in june and July are getting med call up..someone in May 11 still got called whilst they are working on may 29. the point is we are not even certain again.only them no how them dey take arrange am.
... U know u have a point... all these dates they tell guys over the phone is not credible like they will say... besides...its a case by case thingy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

First off, congrats to you. grin

About your lost files and the methods used for recovery, try Recuva or Undelete. One of them should work. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
jadapinket13:
I get your point. But advicing people to go online to apply because they are denied visa is not the best advice. Going online to apply doesn't mean 100% approval. I have heard of online applications that are being denied. First of all try to know the reason why they are being denied, then think of the possible solution to the problem. Because if they apply again without knowing where the problem came from, they might be denied again the second time. Which is not going to be a good experience.
....Nna see lecture....I dey feel u pinket ....but seriously lets face the fact, online route doesnt need much packaging as such....once ur course is onpoint,ur SOA they okay, ur home tie strong then that should do it for the online route....greatheights who also went online route didnt even submit anything to prove home tie and still got medics...of which dem no born the dude well to try that with paper route grin......canadian based VO's are really nice....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingRoosevelt: But someone on this forum just said he applied July. .and got med call up..they might pass and still come back ..they keep saying they're working on May 30th and all but people in june and July are getting med call up..someone in May 11 still got called whilst they are working on may 29. the point is we are not even certain again.only them no how them dey take arrange am.

Maybe cdhc are jst using the date stuff to chill us nii jare...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Chrigo
I submitted thru vfs and d person I sent said she made an inquiry nt witdrawal. By d way wat does d witdrawal form contain? I am a female Chrigo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
....Need I say more.... and some people will say is Oversea paradise... or is Canada paradise... to me its close to it if not it.... two sisters that were injured at the Kenyan Mall attack...arrived Toronto yesterday...aboard a private jet and immediately taken to hospital from the airport ... tell me... CAN NIGERIA do this to its citizens? Keep in mind these girls were born in Toronto and relocated to Kenya 3yrs ago... but the fact that they carry the Canadian passport speaks volumes....

http://www.cp24.com/news/canadian-sisters-injured-in-kenya-mall-attack-arrive-in-toronto-1.1476078

Now...tell me... is the visa wahala worth it or not...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
[b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2.Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6.Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
7.Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8.Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9.Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
10.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
11.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
12.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
13.Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
14.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
15.Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
16.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
17.Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
18.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
19.Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
20.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
21.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ....Need I say more.... and some people will say is Oversea paradise... or is Canada paradise... to me its close to it if not it.... two sisters that were injured at the Kenyan Mall attack...arrived Toronto yesterday...aboard a private jet and immediately taken to hospital from the airport ... tell me... CAN NIGERIA do this to its citizens? Keep in mind these girls were born in Toronto and relocated to Kenya 3yrs ago... but the fact that they carry the Canadian passport speaks volumes....

http://www.cp24.com/news/canadian-sisters-injured-in-kenya-mall-attack-arrive-in-toronto-1.1476078

Now...tell me... is the visa wahala worth it or not...

My brother I think it is very worth it if not for me, for my jeneh yet unborn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Rilly2000 n Adewaleafolabi...congrats on ur medicals.
Thank God a paper router has been called...I almost thought the paper route has been phased off. UNTO tracking tinz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
....@adewaleafolabi seriously i just farabale read ur post now....i seriously didnt catch dat drift of ur medics call plus u quoted siamees twins grin to pass the message accros....Bro to be honest, you have been a great member of this thread and i love reading ur post but dis ur medics news dull mehn!!...five pages suppose don full cuz of dis ya medics call....anyway I CONGRATULATE YOU....i scarily and fearfully tap from ur late response blessing......God is indeed great.....onye oma if u quote me again on this i go dagger ya head.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

First off, congrats to you. grin

About your lost files and the methods used for recovery, try Recuva or Undelete. One of them should work. smiley

Thanks do these app work on linux?

Als i got two calls from 012362000 is this CDHC. I didn't hear anything at all. Probably the network was bad. Do i need to visit CDHC ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
ancient1:

My brother I think it is very worth it if not for me, for my jeneh yet unborn.
... Let me even tell u my own experience.... a very good friend came to Nigeria few yrs ago... he state is his hometown in Anambra .... got set up by his cousins... got robbed at his house ..he narrowly escaped with gunshot wound... his other cousin staying with him got killed during the robbery...fortunately Police catch dem thieves who later confessed.... he was treated badly at the hospital and he later managed to go to the Canadian Embassy... from Lagos... no word of a lie...he was placed on the next flight to Canada...his flight fully paid for by Canada and as hin dey land Pearson... ambulance was there to pick him up with Police to take report....imagine.... I weep for Naija...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna see lecture....I dey feel u pinket ....but seriously lets face the fact, online route doesnt need much packaging as such....once ur course is onpoint,ur SOA they okay, ur home tie strong then that should do it for the online route....greatheights who also went online route didnt even submit anything to prove home tie and still got medics...of which dem no born the dude well to try that with paper route grin......canadian based VO's are really nice....
About the packaging, yeah the documents are not much,because they go straight to the point. But people the have been denied through the paper application must write in the new application online that they have been denied a Canada visa once. We all know there is a section for that. And they must attach the refusal letter to the new application. If they refuse to mention that they have been denied before, they will be committing serious blunder because their UCI will prove them wrong. So before they can apply online they need to know where their initial problem came from and the new things they can use to back it up, to prove they are eligible for a new reconsideration. I hope you get my point?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
brendumsg: @Chrigo
I submitted thru vfs and d person I sent said she made an inquiry nt witdrawal. By d way wat does d witdrawal form contain? I am a female Chrigo.
.....I know its inquiry....na efosa wan dey sure.....The inquiry and withdrawal form are pretty much on same page....Tell her to open the package and read to u the content.....report back wen done pls....Tanx ma'am....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
jadapinket13:
About the packaging, yeah the documents are not much,because they go straight to the point. But people the have been denied through the paper application must write in the new application online that they have been denied a Canada visa once. We all know there is a section for that. And they must attach the refusal letter to the new application. If they refuse to mention that they have been denied before, they will be committing serious blunder because their UCI will prove them wrong. So before they can apply online they need to know where their initial problem came from and the new things they can use to back it up, to prove they are eligible for a new reconsideration. I hope you get my point?
.....Hmmm.....i get ur point but that doesnt mean....some where denied and still applied with the same docx with which they were being denied with UCI quoted and got medics...so that tells us VO A is different from VO B......but as for the canadian VO's they are all the same grin.....nice noni......so if ur package isnt that strong to go paper route then online is the best bet.....hope u get my point....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....@adewaleafolabi seriously i just farabale read ur post now....i seriously didnt catch dat drift of ur medics call plus u quoted siamees twins grin to pass the message accros....Bro to be honest, you have been a great member of this thread and i love reading ur post but dis ur medics news dull mehn!!...five pages suppose don full cuz of dis ya medics call....anyway I CONGRATULATE YOU....i scarily and fearfully tap from ur late response blessing......God is indeed great.....onye oma if u quote me again on this i go dagger ya head.....

Lol @ highlighted.

See your head like Chrigogoro. tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

Thanks do these app work on linux?

Als i got two calls from 012362000 is this CDHC. I didn't hear anything at all. Probably the network was bad. Do i need to visit CDHC ?

You're welcome. I don't know about that. I'll check to see.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol @ highlighted.

See your head like Chrigogoro. tongue
...Lol grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ... Let me even tell u my own experience.... a very good friend came to Nigeria few yrs ago... he state is his hometown in Anambra .... got set up by his cousins... got robbed at his house ..he narrowly escaped with gunshot wound... his other cousin staying with him got killed during the robbery...fortunately Police catch dem thieves who later confessed.... he was treated badly at the hospital and he later managed to go to the Canadian Embassy... from Lagos... no word of a lie...he was placed on the next flight to Canada...his flight fully paid for by Canada and as hin dey land Pearson... ambulance was there to pick him up with Police to take report....imagine.... I weep for Naija...
....Just saw osama10 online now....Make i sharpally weep before Osama go weep.....Sad mehn!!.....but still GOD BLESS NIGERIA grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fadedayo: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna see lecture....I dey feel u pinket ....but seriously lets face the fact, online route doesnt need much packaging as such....once ur course is onpoint,ur SOA they okay, ur home tie strong then that should do it for the online route....greatheights who also went online route didnt even submit anything to prove home tie and still got medics...of which dem no born the dude well to try that with paper route grin......canadian based VO's are really nice....

@ChriGo. Just for my own education, are you suggesting that Online Applications are treated directly in Canada and not by the CDHC in Nigeria?

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
mPop: Hi everyone, my first post here, though been reading from the page one till now, so sorry if am gonna be dragging d discussion backwards but nid to find out somethings av jotted out alot of imprt things also but will like to find out: i wana go for a pgd in january 2015( will start app proper frm july nxt yr), dad is mysponsor but not sure he has up to that 5mill balance, though hes earning ws abt 6mil per annum, retired now, i wnt 2 knw if its possible to wire some money into his acct, before i strt my visa app and hope d cdhc ppl wont suspect anythg? Reply pls, fhemmy,justwise,delta,siga,or other ppl dt knw abt this more thanks

Chairman Siga has responded and given you all you need . . . But would just add that is possible to just work the account gently, like say 50K naira a month from now till the time you will be applying, or even 100K a month, and that will leave you with much, however, you do the math as to how much a month could be going into the account to make it sufficient to make it happen, but 6 months before you apply, you need to be extra careful with how money goes into the account if you are not able to support the source with documents.
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (444)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.