Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,477 members, 7,911,129 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (598877 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Today don end tomorrow's another day ..keep praying keep tracking.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
blink6:
this ur comment no resemble answer to my question... young man, answer my question.
.....Now i know this is not my oga Fhemmmy grin.....Bro u would show statement of account na.....abi wetin be ur own proof of funds?.....i would advice anyone going online route to start familiarizing with it by at least going to open a cic account and see everything for ursef......its more like opening a facebook account...if i start using my mouth to explain how to upload pix,and doing all sort of facebook activities it wouldn't be as sweet as u going online and experiencing it ursef.....Thats how the online visa application too looks like....go online now and experience it ursef.......everything u need to upload is all listed their....kia kia go open it now bro.....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....Now i know this is not my oga Fhemmmy grin.....Bro u would show statement of account na.....abi wetin be ur own proof of funds?.....i would advice anyone going online route to start familiarizing with it by at least going to open a cic account and see everything for ursef......its more like opening a facebook account...if i start using my mouth to explain how to upload pix,and doing all sort of facebook activities it wouldn't be as sweet as u going online and experiencing it ursef.....Thats how the online visa application too looks like....go online now and experience it ursef.......everything u need to upload is all listed their....kia kia go open it now bro.....lol.....

But you sure say no be Oga Siga . . . Cos ny my Chairman Siga dey use bold black oh . . . lol tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
kelly4top:
They pick interest on applicants who used sponsor as father, mother, bro, sis, husband, wife and treat them faster. I am not saying those who used uncle or antie or cousin or friend or neigbour or company cannot get approvals oh but they process those one when they like. Look at most peopke geting medical calls. Ask them who their sponsor were and u will conlude 85% are close sponsorship having high success rate.

I say a big NO to this ur statement: 'They pick interest on applicants who used sponsor as father, mother, bro, sis, husband, wife and treat them faster'
Anyone that knows his/her sponsor is not really related should easily classify em as Uncle/Aunt aint no verification for it!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
kelly4top:

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALSO ADD SPONSOR.. Parents, bro sis etc to enable us track the highest success rate. In USA student tred, they do add sponsor.
....Tah!! Bros dont overload our list biko grin.. That one na USA this one na CANADA...they are two different countries...lol...Tanx....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Onye oma:

Not true sir....we've critically analysed this stuff over and over again....

It used to be like you said in the past,but recently, I know of a number of peeps(more than 50%) who used their parents and waited like hell before they got their medical calls...

@ a point, it was traced down to one's course of study which up till now is still under debate and has not been fully verified...

The whole stuff is just mysterious....

Na God sure pass bro...

gaps in between studies also play a big role. You should be able to say what you have been doing in gaps in between your studies and they dont want to hear you are working except you are a graduate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
pls, i need the link to cic webpage... it better I start getting use to it now. Thanks in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....Phew!!!....this is sad....ok no need to panic....how much was in the SOA ?....Did u submit landed properties documents as proof of home tie? .....have u differed to january?.....
Wished u knew this forum earlier, u wouldnt have made the mistake of omiting the sponsor's employment letter.....Please any intending applicant planning to submit his/her visa application should try as much as possible to list docx submited before submitting to embassy so that the gurus in the house can proof read before submition....Trust me it doesnt take energy in ur body to type it.....@brendumsg...please get back with the questions.....na online route sure pass......
@Chrigo
I didnt submit anytin about landed props. As at d tym of submission I had 1million naira in my brother's joint account wit his wife. I hav also deferred to sept 2014 cos my program is yearly and my revised acceptance will b sent later dis year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

But you sure say no be Oga Siga . . . Cos ny my Chairman Siga dey use bold black oh . . . lol tongue
.....Ahhh na true sha....Tah!! Blink6 change that ya font back to pupple b4 i blink my eyes grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....Ahhh na true sha....Tah!! Blink6 change that ya font back to red b4 i blink my eyes grin.....
I dn change it... grin. ur mouth sabi shocked sha!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
kelly4top:

Yeah those Canada base VO are nice. Most VO in Naija here are even Nigeria babes. They have only Two whity. Online has more chances of success and i like the risk that guy took by withdrawing his papper and applying online. He was able to read the time like the men of isacaah. He just want to grab his copy now while it lasts. I am not saying others should do same oh. Everyone has his own decision to make.

Yepa! Bros what have you been reading?!
How do you know its only two white VOs are present here in Nigeria, you've worked there before? Hey sir, not all blacks are african.
I don't know the law but I won't believe that a Visa Officer of a nation can be from another nationality.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
kelly4top:

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALSO ADD SPONSOR.. Parents, bro sis etc to enable us track the highest success rate. In USA student tred, they do add sponsor.

THIS IS CANADA!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
brendumsg:
@Chrigo
I didnt submit anytin about landed props. As at d tym of submission I had 1million naira in my brother's joint account wit his wife. I hav also deferred to sept 2014 cos my program is yearly and my revised acceptance will b sent later dis year.
....Yeeeeeh Sango oooooo!!....seriously i wish u knew this forum before this ur denial....if u ursef dey follow this forum wella u go know say ur application na redflag.....i dont wana conclude the amount...please clarify better...do u mean all that was left in the SOA was 1m?....if yes then thats redflag no 1....u didnt include landed docx as proof of home tie ke...then dats redflag no 2....lets assume the cash flow in the account was superb and VO was about considering, how will they know those cashflows aint a planned one?....in this case no employment letter to show....redflag no 3....please what course are u going for ? And wat sch?....sept 2014 long mehn!!.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
blink6:
I dn change it... grin. ur mouth sabi shocked sha!!!
....Bro i wish my mouth could run ur pocket dry jare!!grin .....take this www.cic.gc.ca ....start ur online application from their....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yeeeeeh Sango oooooo!!....seriously i wish u knew this forum before this ur denial....if u ursef dey follow this forum wella u go know say ur application na redflag.....i dont wana conclude the amount...please clarify better...do u mean all that was left in the SOA was 1m?....if yes then thats redflag no 1....u didnt include landed docx as proof of home tie ke...then dats redflag no 2....lets assume the cash flow in the account was superb and VO was about considering, how will they know those cashflows aint a planned one?....in this case no employment letter to show....redflag no 3....please what course are u going for ? And wat sch?....sept 2014 long mehn!!.....
@Chrigo
Msc Petroleum engineering in Dalhousie university. I would like to start d process again. Pls tell me wat to do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
kelly4top:

Yeah those Canada base VO are nice. Most VO in Naija here are even Nigeria babes. They have only Two whity. Online has more chances of success and i like the risk that guy took by withdrawing his papper and applying online. He was able to read the time like the men of isacaah. He just want to grab his copy now while it lasts. I am not saying others should do same oh. Everyone has his own decision to make.
.....kelly4top....hmmm!!!....please is the bolded written on cic's website? grin....please paste the exact link here biko....am highly interested.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yeeeeeh Sango oooooo!!....seriously i wish u knew this forum before this ur denial....if u ursef dey follow this forum wella u go know say ur application na redflag.....i dont wana conclude the amount...please clarify better...do u mean all that was left in the SOA was 1m?....if yes then thats redflag no 1....u didnt include landed docx as proof of home tie ke...then dats redflag no 2....lets assume the cash flow in the account was superb and VO was about considering, how will they know those cashflows aint a planned one?....in this case no employment letter to show....redflag no 3....please what course are u going for ? And wat sch?....sept 2014 long mehn!!.....
@Chrigo
Msc pet eng in dalhousie university. Pls lead me in d rite direction. Thx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by senatoks: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
senatoks:
Please guys I need your advise; this is the first time am commenting on this thread, but honestly I must say, you guys are doing a great job here. Comments from the likes of Siga, Fhemmy, Gboyega D et al are quite commendable, you can hardly see Nigerians abroad offering these kind of service for free, even family members. More grease to your elbow guys!

A bit about my background so you can advise asap ; I ‘ve got Bsc (Estate Mgt, 2.1), MBA (B+), PMP cert. , Professional Marketing Cert with over 10 years working experience + visits to UK/US(never over stay), in my mid 30s and married with kids.
My request:

I wanted a Masters/PG program in REAL ESTATE field in Canada, I have searched all the schools in Canada but never found one ( you can help if you know of any) save Diploma Program in BCIT & Seneca College, others are some real estate specializations in MBA( Ryerson, York, VIU) programs(already got MBA) and don’t think I need this. I like the Diploma program though as they lead to some real estate certifications in Canada but HOW DO YOU THINK THE VO WILL SEE ME APPLYING FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAM (same is applicable to my 2nd choice of profession- Project Mgt), kindly advice on the best way out.

GURUS IN HOUSE ...................... shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
jadapinket13: @greatheights: I have done the medicals on the 26th September, and there is nothing showing where am supposed to upload it on mu CIC online. I have sent them an email and i have also sent an email to CDHC. If i don't hear from any of them i will go to Cdhc to let me know what to do. Because what i can see beside the instruction is saying " not provided".

Was abt to ask u d same question o. Lols. I can't even c an option where I cud provide d medical report on my cic portal sef. Ws given 60days ultimatum to do d medicals. So doing mine on weds, insha allahu.
Buh accordn to spartan, I suppose, he got a place on hz portal whr to upload it (guessing tho).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
brendumsg:
@Chrigo
Msc Petroleum engineering in Dalhousie university. I would like to start d process again. Pls tell me wat to do.
.....Oops....please mail Dalhousie if they can let u resume ur program by january.....i got a friend that mailed them for january start date and was given...her program too has sept start date only....me sef dey surprised buh hey its dalhousie...anything goes grin.....as for the redflags please work on the SOA....beef it up to at least 4m - 5m.....if possible look for a sponsor with good account balance .....as for landed docx ur sponsor should b the one to provide that......try out and see if ur program can be differed to january.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....Oops....please mail Dalhousie if they can let u resume ur program by january.....i got a friend that mailed them for january start date and was given...her program too has sept start date only....me sef dey surprised buh hey its dalhousie...anything goes grin.....as for the redflags please work on the SOA....beef it up to at least 4m - 5m.....if possible look for a sponsor with good account balance .....as for landed docx ur sponsor should b the one to provide that......try out and see if ur program can be differed to january.....
@Chrigo
I hav asked alredy about january.Msc pet only works for every sept.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
sampitts: If there's no instruction for u to submit any medical prove, just do your medics and wait..

Mayb ds wat I wee do too o. No whr to upload anytin on my portal too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro i wish my mouth could run ur pocket dry jare!!grin .....take this www.cic.gc.ca ....start ur online application from their....
Thanks man...
One thing; on the site, after using the questionnaire to know if am eligible to get a study permit, I was shown list of stuffs am gon upload+the "about my family thing"... but, no employer stuff n property.
Is the online requirement different from what they'll require of us at the embassy? undecided. just asking sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
to the experienced people in the house, please i need this my application documents to be analysed. I wish i joined this thread earlier before anything. For someone a comapany is sponsoring and submitted the following documents below, is the application ok?:

I am going for human resource management program

Payment of half of tuition, 6K500 by my company and was stated in the affidavit
Affidavit of Support by the company
letter of sponsorship by the company
letter of introduction by the company
letter stating why they are sponsoring me(training and development in human resource management), since i work as an HR officer
company's tax clearnce for the past three years
Company's certificate of registration
company's memorandum of association
company shares certificate, the one they call form C07
evidence of business activities of the company
company's two bank statements (2M and 6M respectively)
Indemnity/bond that my employer made me sign and was certified in court against default, neglect or loss by the company if i dont return to the company.
i submitted my employment letter and payroll for the past six months

Then me, i submitted all academic documents and visa forms. I studied international studies as first degree.

Please Ogas help me analyze the above and my chance of success. Thanks ya'll
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by angelllla(f): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Good day house, I would please like to ask if the affidavit of support has a specific format and can anyone share the format if it exists
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
@spartan_300 hw far abt the medical report confirmation tins?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
brendumsg:
@Chrigo
I hav asked alredy about january.Msc pet only works for every sept.
...na still longthing biko...i sent u a pm already...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
angelllla: Good day house, I would please like to ask if the affidavit of support has a specific format and can anyone share the format if it exists
...PM me...i got sample grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sleek5: to the experienced people in the house, please i need this my application documents to be analysed. I wish i joined this thread earlier before anything. For someone a comapany is sponsoring and submitted the following documents below, is the application ok?:

I am going for human resource management program

Payment of half of tuition, 6K500 by my company and was stated in the affidavit
Affidavit of Support by the company
letter of sponsorship by the company
letter of introduction by the company
letter stating why they are sponsoring me(training and development in human resource management), since i work as an HR officer
company's tax clearnce for the past three years
Company's certificate of registration
company's memorandum of association
company shares certificate, the one they call form C07
evidence of business activities of the company
company's two bank statements (2M and 6M respectively)
Indemnity/bond that my employer made me sign and was certified in court against default, neglect or loss by the company if i dont return to the company.
i submitted my employment letter and payroll for the past six months

Then me, i submitted all academic documents and visa forms. I studied international studies as first degree.

Please Ogas help me analyze the above and my chance of success. Thanks ya'll

Since this is addressed to the ogas so e no concern we the learners but I'm tempted by the list of you documents... Too gbaski!
Madam e full like Cossy chest, u too try nd biko e jus remain one thing; more prayers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ...na still longthing biko...i sent u a pm already...
@Chrigo
Watz in d PM cos I didnt c it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
brendumsg:
@Chrigo
Watz in d PM cos I didnt c it.
...check ur email....i mean the email u used to create ur nairaland account.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
PlayPays:

Since this is addressed to the ogas so e no concern we the learners but I'm tempted by the list of you documents... Too gbaski!
Madam e full like Cossy chest, u too try nd biko e jus remain one thing; more prayers!

Thanks PlayPays...Na God hand e dey,

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (444)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.