Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:30 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (605797 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ...check ur email....i mean the email u used to create ur nairaland account.....
@Chrigo
I have and wat I saw was just "how far"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Obieem: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oga Chrigo, thanks I was about to send you a PM. The 13k na for one year and I was told to pay one semester fee thaat is 7.5 before Nov 15 to reserve my seat. Is it possible for them to change the date, atleast take it further so I can sort out visa issues.
Abeg what kind of jobs make pesin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ expect there and how is the pay like. Or is it advisable for someone to learn one of this skills jobs before coming.
ChriGo: .....1. Bro sometimes sch might demand little commitment from part of ur tuition before handing u the admission letter...if this case u got no choice than to pay that tuition commitment....in the longrun embassy might require u pay the balance of the tuition so bro its a dicey situation.......2. bros its true 1yr or 2yrs masters program is cool but 2yrs postgraduate program is also cool as u also get 3yrs work permit too just like the 2yrs masters program....but however masters degree and postgradute diploma degree are not on the same pedester when it comes to quick issuance of permanent resident in some province.....bro if $13k is for your 2yrs postgraduate diploma program then its cheap jare grin.....bro as for the work its all about strategy and hardwork....as a student u have limited hours to work except summer wen u have to work ur asss out 24hours to earn ur $$$$.....if ur intend program got coop/internship den thats an avenue to also make $$$$ too......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mizbee: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hello everyone dis is my first time on dis forum. Pls am a prospective student of mun actually applied for my masters degree in humanities and am expectin to get my admission letter any moment soon. Pls I wud Like to knw d minimum amount dat must b in my sponsors account? And also d session I registered for is d winter 2014 session dats january n am yet to even start any processing so I wud Like to knw if it wud b advisable to defer my admission till june? I wud Like to knw d list of documents I wud use for d processing. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
brendumsg:
@Chrigo
I have and wat I saw was just "how far"
...Dat was the 1st message i sent to respond to the PM....its now an email conversation now grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
PlayPays:

Yepa! Bros what have you been reading?!
How do you know its only two white VOs are present here in Nigeria, you've worked there before? Hey sir, not all blacks are african.
I don't know the law but I won't believe that a Visa Officer of a nation can be from another nationality.

maybe those blacks are citizen sha. U may be right. It was one black yoruba babe that interviewed me during my her acent was pure cos she speaks like them but her name was yoruba name. I attended a canadian education fair sometimes ago and the 2 whity said they are the only visa officers in cany Embassy and hence the reason for more delay as they receive huge application on daily basis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2013
Obieem: Oga Chrigo, thanks I was about to send you a PM. The 13k na for one year and I was told to pay one semester fee thaat is 7.5 before Nov 15 to reserve my seat. Is it possible for them to change the date, atleast take it further so I can sort out visa issues.
Abeg what kind of jobs make pesin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ expect there and how is the pay like. Or is it advisable for someone to learn one of this skills jobs before coming.
....Bro if ur admission offer is for january then u gas pay the money....as for the date extention...u can mail ur sch and ask for that..but dont tell them its cuz of visa u need extention for ooo....cuz the sch believes that 1st semester tuition serves as commitment for visa process.....Nna bros jobs many....when u get dia u go work tire....depends on the hustling spirit in u so brace up.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:44am On Oct 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Cuming on thur by God's grace....

Kk noted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 1:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Siga: ... Baba weyrey ni wo boy yi.... grin
Lmao..I concur n am sure he is aware
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Burningflamz: 1:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Try to register for CIPM.Get a reference letter from CIPM that you are a student with them.Attach that letter to your next application.
Seems the gap in education is much.Also note that it wasnt your time then.Try applying again and make a very good SOP convincing them why you cannot read HR in Nigeria and why you are leaving your HR job where you have got on-hands experience already.You should be able to tell them what you need theoretical knowledge for when you have started practicing already.

mosure: @chrigo ur justice is nided,I summitted my addmission letter
Sponsorship letter my uncle bt diff surname n he explain y he is doin it
Letter of intent cos I ws goin for human resource mgt frm a backgrd of sociology
All my credentials,bsc ssce birthcert etc
My sponsors bk acct wt 5.6m
Flight ticket
Receipt of my first payment of fees
Spnsors payslip n pasport page
Pls guy help on wher I went wrong on dis 3reasons
1.Nt sactisfy I av funds for my expences n fees.
2.Nt sactisfy I wil com bk after d programm.
3.Nt a bonafide student,after payin sch fees,am waitting 4 ur corrections,nand pls hw do I go abt d online application

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 1:59am On Oct 01, 2013
Gd morning, hapy independence day and God bless Nija, pls wen were all fully awake, pls can some1 send me both the sample of Purpose and sponsorship letter sample to my email modepopp@yahoo.com
Thanks will be expecting

Is anybody going to Mohawk college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 2:04am On Oct 01, 2013
mizbee: Hello everyone dis is my first time on dis forum. Pls am a prospective student of mun actually applied for my masters degree in humanities and am expectin to get my admission letter any moment soon. Pls I wud Like to knw d minimum amount dat must b in my sponsors account? And also d session I registered for is d winter 2014 session dats january n am yet to even start any processing so I wud Like to knw if it wud b advisable to defer my admission till june? I wud Like to knw d list of documents I wud use for d processing. Thanks.

Yes, its better you defer, I'm also preparing before hand but mine is Jan 2015, but will submit my docs by August next year hopefully!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 4:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 5:48am On Oct 01, 2013
Sleek5: to the experienced people in the house, please i need this my application documents to be analysed. I wish i joined this thread earlier before anything. For someone a comapany is sponsoring and submitted the following documents below, is the application ok?:

I am going for human resource management program

Payment of half of tuition, 6K500 by my company and was stated in the affidavit
Affidavit of Support by the company
letter of sponsorship by the company
letter of introduction by the company
letter stating why they are sponsoring me(training and development in human resource management), since i work as an HR officer
company's tax clearnce for the past three years
Company's certificate of registration
company's memorandum of association
company shares certificate, the one they call form C07
evidence of business activities of the company
company's two bank statements (2M and 6M respectively)
Indemnity/bond that my employer made me sign and was certified in court against default, neglect or loss by the company if i dont return to the company.
i submitted my employment letter and payroll for the past six months

Then me, i submitted all academic documents and visa forms. I studied international studies as first degree.

Please Ogas help me analyze the above and my chance of success. Thanks ya'll

From my observation the company has just 8M in total in their account and they want to sponsor you for studies in Canada. Remember they have other responsibilities e.g paying of staff salaries etc. The VO at CDHC will evaluate all this. Just my own observation sha...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2013
jadapinket13:
From my observation the company has just 8M in total in their account and they want to sponsor you for studies in Canada. Remember they have other responsibilities e.g paying of staff salaries etc. The VO at CDHC will evaluate all this. Just my own observation sha...
....Been kinda pondering too....but shares certificate was also included which also serves as proof of fund.....the shares balance could be 50m....who knows.........biko sleek5 na my Lambton friend and i do not need her to start shaking now cuz winter is still dia for her to shake grin......Lets just hope on God.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2013
teexzle:
Lmao..I concur n am sure he is aware
....See ya big head grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2013
@earthgreeners been folowin ur posts u @newacca etc since pls leme have ur I'd or cntact wana ask some questions outside ds forum thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2013
blink6:
Thanks man...
One thing; on the site, after using the questionnaire to know if am eligible to get a study permit, I was shown list of stuffs am gon upload+the "about my family thing"... but, no employer stuff n property.
Is the online requirement different from what they'll require of us at the embassy? undecided. just asking sad
....Bro the online requirement aint different...only that less docx are required....ur property docx can be included in one of the Pdf u'r gona upload....but bro greatheights who applied online uploaded docx without landed property docx and got medics....so hey its online....anything goes grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2013
@ blink 6. Under prove of finance click on it, they adviced you on documents you should provide that can support you, asset is there, prove of employment, bank statement, even fees payment receipt,etc. The list is long. So check it out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Been kinda pondering too....but shares certificate was also included which also serves as proof of fund.....the shares balance could be 50m....who knows.........biko sleek5 na my Lambton friend and i do not need her to start shaking now cuz winter is still dia for her to shake grin......Lets just hope on God.....
It's not as if am trying to make her scared, but I just like facing reality. We need share ideas and advice each other. Even if the company has 1billion in shares, do you think they will want to sale their shares because of one staff if they run short of cash? And another question is how important that staff is to the company for them to go through all that to sponsor the staff. And lastly all those documents they gave you to submit were they all the original documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Urgent*urgent*
Please fellow nairalanders, i have a cousin who has just secured admission to humber institute of technology for may 2014; he is using a sponsor who is his sister and who is ready to povide him with all needed documents, i will stand for him as his employer with all employment documents and tax clearance; but i want to ask, with all these, does he need to submit his own personal statement of account which is not really healthy financially?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2013
@blink6. If u want2 put any doc as per company tins put it in the pdf unda the proof of financial support.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2013
Proof of Means of financial support( for online application)

You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing. As many of the following documents:
- your bank statements for thee past 4 months
- a bank draft in convertible currency
- pay stubs
- an employment letter
- proof of assets or business
- proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
- tax reports, declarations or statements
-proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
- a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
-proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
- proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada.

To get this list click on the symbol ? In from of any requirement you are asked to submit and you will see the list of all the documents.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Canadidacy(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Mheeen, it's not easy to start from the start of this thread, @ last am here,thank God. This thread remains the best Canada travelling agency in Nigeria. Nlanders are doing a great work here. I pray God crown all our effort and make our dreams come true.
Now, I can boldly say all roads lead to Newfoundland in September 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2013
jadapinket13: @ blink 6. Under prove of finance click on it, they adviced you on documents you should provide that can support you, asset is there, prove of employment, bank statement, even fees payment receipt,etc. The list is long. So check it out.

Berra
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2013
jadapinket13:
It's not as if am trying to make her scared, but I just like facing reality. We need share ideas and advice each other. Even if the company has 1billion in shares, do you think they will want to sale their shares because of one staff if they run short of cash? And another question is how important that staff is to the company for them to go through all that to sponsor the staff. And lastly all those documents they gave you to submit were they all the original documents?
....Chai!!....Pinkettttt....@Sleek5 she has a point but please do not shake yet.....Let me shake for u.....God will catapult us to the highly intense canny winter cold(-60c) were we would both sit down and drink hot coffee pere!!! grin....nothing more......Jadapinket, to burst ur bubbles, alot of peeps on here has chopped Visa with 5m SOA company's account so her own wouldnt be the first.....Its all just God......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2013
jadapinket13:

You're just very right, I was trying to hide my view of it cox she has submitted already which means the real truth will just make her panic. That's the mistake most peeps make not seeking the opinion of forum before submission.
Obviously, that SOA is too low and I hope the company hv been sponsoring staffs abroad, if she's the first then they still have more to prove.
with God everthing is possible!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2013
mobuch: Urgent*urgent*
Please fellow nairalanders, i have a cousin who has just secured admission to humber institute of technology for may 2014; he is using a sponsor who is his sister and who is ready to povide him with all needed documents, i will stand for him as his employer with all employment documents and tax clearance; but i want to ask, with all these, does he need to submit his own personal statement of account which is not really healthy financially?

Why stand for him as an employer after he already got a sponsor? Is it stated that he must be employed??
Okay maybe he is an old dude and you're trying to use that to fill his education gaps(just guessing). You'll have to be more specific to get a better opinion of the forum.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2013
PlayPays:

Why stand for him as an employer after he already got a sponsor? Is it stated that he must be employed??
Okay maybe he is an old dude and you're trying to use that to fill his education gaps(just guessing). You'll have to be more specific to get a better opinion of the forum.

He wiLl clock 29 in november and concluded his masters in netherland in 2011
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2013
mizbee: Hello everyone dis is my first time on dis forum. Pls am a prospective student of mun actually applied for my masters degree in humanities and am expectin to get my admission letter any moment soon. Pls I wud Like to knw d minimum amount dat must b in my sponsors account? And also d session I registered for is d winter 2014 session dats january n am yet to even start any processing so I wud Like to knw if it wud b advisable to defer my admission till june? I wud Like to knw d list of documents I wud use for d processing. Thanks.

First of all, congratulations on ur admission that's the first step now onto the next one....
The minimum balance of ur sponsor: I don't know the figure of ur tuition and board so u'll have to do the homework yourself, calculate all neccessary expenses of your first year a x3 of it will be okay depending on who your sponsor is to you.
For the processing medium, time, documents and other requirements pls browse thru their site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/study.asp#apply and come back for the list of additional documents and further informations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by manover: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2013
Hello house! My brother is a student in Serbia, and he's already in Third year of his study in Serbia, and he wants to run a short summer program next year 2014, Do think he has a chances of getting the visa? Though his on scholarship in Serbia studying computer science and engineering.

1. Can he use his own statement of account? about 1.1m?

2. Can he apply online without biometric? because i heard Nigeria must need biometric to apply for Canny visa from Nov 2013!

3. There is no Canada embassy in Serbia how can he apply? can someone help him in Nigeria to apply in Nigeria without biometric?

Pls ur advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2013
PlayPays:

First of all, congratulations on ur admission that's the first step now onto the next one....
The minimum balance of ur sponsor: I don't know the figure of ur tuition and board so u'll have to do the homework yourself, calculate all neccessary expenses of your first year a x3 of it will be okay depending on who your sponsor is to you.
For the processing medium, time, documents and other requirements pls browse thru their site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/study.asp#apply and come back for the list of additional documents and further informations.
....Playpays u'r doing a very good job here....kip it up man.....I hope it continues after 6months *in oga siga's voice* grin.....Nna am out of here before playpays descend on me......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by angelllla(f): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2013
@ChriGo...I have tried to send you a personal message but I could not because it said we are not connected. I have sent the blank message though. I guess it is when you reply that message that we can then connect

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (444)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.