Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (595544 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Just saw osama10 online now....Make i sharpally weep before Osama go weep.....Sad mehn!!.....but still GOD BLESS NIGERIA grin.....

What has Osama10 gotta do with this? I beg free my chairman oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

....Oga Fhemmmy their was a time someone wrote a touching sermon about naija's condition and osama10 weeped on his comment to the post.....Oga Fhemmmy, na osama na!! according to his name grin.....have u ever seen Osama binladeen weeped before?.....i just dey fear noni......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga Fhemmmy their was a time someone wrote a touching sermon about naija's condition and osama10 weeped on his comment to the post.....Oga Fhemmmy, na osama na!! according to his name grin.....have u ever seen Osama binladeen weeped before?.....i just dey fear noni......

I beg this Osama10 na my Oga at the Top oh, and if you mess with him, you mess with moi oh . . .He is not Osama laden, he is Osama10
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by HZwriters: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
rilly2000: ALHAMDULILAH

Got my medical instruction email this morning....

Submitted July 8, 2013
Via VFS GLOBAL, IKEJA (Paper Route)

Thou my school gave me 2 resumption date, September 5, 2013 or January 5, 2014.
But, I've contacted the school about my admission deferment and they've replied.
But on the form information form I filled and sent with my application, I stated it there that I will be resuming by january since I know I can't make september resumption again.

Well, A big thanks to All NAIRALANDERS.....
I pray you all get your as soon as possible

Comgratulations, so happy for you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
fadedayo:

@ChriGo. Just for my own education, are you suggesting that Online Applications are treated directly in Canada and not by the CDHC in Nigeria?

Thanks.
According to what the lady at the Cdhc told me on the phone, she said"online application is faster because it's not treated in Nigeria". The application goes directly to Canada and they send it to anyone high commission in the world is less busy to handle it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
fadedayo:

@ChriGo. Just for my own education, are you suggesting that Online Applications are treated directly in Canada and not by the CDHC in Nigeria?

Thanks.
....The online applications are not being treated by naija based VO's....they are been moved to locations where it would be treated faster....i.e countries with short processing time....e.g Canada,Usa,Ghana e.t.c ....but mostly i tink Canada cuz those VO's are very nice grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Osama10(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Just saw osama10 online now....Make i sharpally weep before Osama go weep.....Sad mehn!!.....but still GOD BLESS NIGERIA grin.....

Fhemmmy:

ChriGo: ....Oga Fhemmmy their was a time someone wrote a touching sermon about naija's condition and osama10 weeped on his comment to the post.....Oga Fhemmmy, na osama na!! according to his name grin.....have u ever seen Osama binladeen weeped before?.....i just dey fear noni......

Fhemmmy:

I beg this Osama10 na my Oga at the Top oh, and if you mess with him, you mess with moi oh . . .He is not Osama laden, he is Osama10

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
@adewaleafolabi- yippe,congrats dear.
It was such a long wait.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
....Fhemmmy... time for us to apply for our own visa ooo.... Online straight... dem must give us ooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

....Oga Fhemmmy ask osama10 ooo....We got no issues ooo...check our previous talks oga mi grin........we just they joke the "osama10" name on this forum noni....aint saying he's osama binladeen .....nothing more,nothing less.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ....Fhemmmy... time for us to apply for our own visa ooo.... Online straight... dem must give us ooo...
.....Online visa to where?.....Hmmm!!....oga mi after canada na Heaven remain oo grin.....we still need u here on this forum biko....lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ....Fhemmmy... time for us to apply for our own visa ooo.... Online straight... dem must give us ooo...

Na so oh, My brother . . . . But me want Business class!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Osama10:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Chairman, sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....Online visa to where?.....Hmmm!!....oga mi after canada na Heaven remain oo grin.....we still need u here on this forum biko....lol....
... Baba weyrey ni wo boy yi.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga Fhemmmy ask osama10 ooo....We got no issues ooo...check our previous talks oga mi grin........we just they joke the "osama10" name on this forum noni....aint saying he's osama binladeen .....nothing more,nothing less.....

I know you are a gentleman!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Osama10:

.....Oga mi u're here.....i hide body salute u sir.....incase we neva can tell grin.....sucide bombing they rampant dis days.....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ....Need I say more.... and some people will say is Oversea paradise... or is Canada paradise... to me its close to it if not it.... two sisters that were injured at the Kenyan Mall attack...arrived Toronto yesterday...aboard a private jet and immediately taken to hospital from the airport ... tell me... CAN NIGERIA do this to its citizens? Keep in mind these girls were born in Toronto and relocated to Kenya 3yrs ago... but the fact that they carry the Canadian passport speaks volumes....

http://www.cp24.com/news/canadian-sisters-injured-in-kenya-mall-attack-arrive-in-toronto-1.1476078

Now...tell me... is the visa wahala worth it or not...
Oga Siga....I saw it on CBC news yesterday too...Mehn....its worth it o....the ambulance was waiting and people to recieve her....
Oga Siga...I am sending a mail on an inquiry ooo.
Thanks sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Congrats Rily2000 and Adewaleafolabi
Really happy for you Ade.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....Online visa to where?.....Hmmm!!....oga mi after canada na Heaven remain oo grin.....we still need u here on this forum biko....lol....
This guy...you be case!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
kjbobo:
This guy...you be case!
...grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Congrats Rilly 2000 and adewaleafolabi...

Wishing you guys a clean result in ur medical test and ur TRV afterwards...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Obieem: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
I have a few questions for the gurus in the house.
1. I got admission into fleming college, I am yet to gather all necessary documents but would do so within two weeks. I learnt that the online route is better from testimonies gotten here. Please is it advisable to pay tution fees when one has not gotten visa, considering the problems we nigerians face at the embassy.
2. Someone told is better you do a 2yr master program than a 2yr postgraduate program, because masters students gets residence and work permit easily, please how true is it.
3. Is there any cheaper college than the one I just got, because I was told to pay 13.5' for tution that's almost amount masters pays. How can one work and pay for the next year, because I plan on paying only one year. Is there any better work oppurtunities for me to work and payy next year. Would be glad if my questions are answered.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
HZwriters:

Comgratulations, so happy for you
thanks @HZwriters

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
kjbobo: Congrats Rily2000 and Adewaleafolabi
Really happy for you Ade.....
thanks @kjbobo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Onye oma: Congrats Rilly 2000 and adewaleafolabi...

Wishing you guys a clean result in ur medical test and ur TRV afterwards...
thanks @onyeoma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ... Let me even tell u my own experience.... a very good friend came to Nigeria few yrs ago... he state is his hometown in Anambra .... got set up by his cousins... got robbed at his house ..he narrowly escaped with gunshot wound... his other cousin staying with him got killed during the robbery...fortunately Police catch dem thieves who later confessed.... he was treated badly at the hospital and he later managed to go to the Canadian Embassy... from Lagos... no word of a lie...he was placed on the next flight to Canada...his flight fully paid for by Canada and as hin dey land Pearson... ambulance was there to pick him up with Police to take report....imagine.... I weep for Naija...

can you imagine? You dont need to tell me that the guy will regret embarking on that trip. I have always been an advocate of quality of life over quality of bank account, while the typical naija society / mentality preaches the exact opposite. The guy is lucky he escaped with his life.God help/bless Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
ancient1:

can you imagine? You dont need to tell me that the guy will regret embarking on that trip. I have always been an advocate of quality of life over quality of bank account, while the typical naija society / mentality preaches the exact opposite. The guy is lucky he escaped with his life.God help/bless Nigeria.
...As we speak... the guy don sell the house... hin say hin no dey go back Naija... i no blame am...the scare of the bullet still dey hin body
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
How long does it take after meds to get trv? Wanna know if I can start booking. I wasn't asked for any additional doc.
Meanwhile my agents r telling me to ay 4accommodation which is a lil senseless to me!
What's ur take on duration after meds and accommo?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Congrats Adewaleafolabi Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by senatoks: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please guys I need your advise; this is the first time am commenting on this thread, but honestly I must say, you guys are doing a great job here. Comments from the likes of Siga, Fhemmy, Gboyega D et al are quite commendable, you can hardly see Nigerians abroad offering these kind of service for free, even family members. More grease to your elbow guys!

A bit about my background so you can advise asap ; I ‘ve got Bsc (Estate Mgt, 2.1), MBA (B+), PMP cert. , Professional Marketing Cert with over 10 years working experience + visits to UK/US(never over stay), in my mid 30s and married with kids.
My request:

I wanted a Masters/PG program in REAL ESTATE field in Canada, I have searched all the schools in Canada but never found one ( you can help if you know of any) save Diploma Program in BCIT & Seneca College, others are some real estate specializations in MBA( Ryerson, York, VIU) programs(already got MBA) and don’t think I need this. I like the Diploma program though as they lead to some real estate certifications in Canada but HOW DO YOU THINK THE VO WILL SEE ME APPLYING FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAM (same is applicable to my 2nd choice of profession- Project Mgt), kindly advice on the best way out.

GURUS IN HOUSE ...................... shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosure: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thanks everi1 4 ur opinion,I only book a flight tinkin it ws necessary,bt pls I hus I nid to kw wher I went wrong,talkin abt registry in a professional bodi yes I am a student member wt cipm,and avin worked in human resc dpt,I even summitted all my previous offer letter,pls hus I nid ur help on d crorrection so I can online to reply cos I av defered my admission to jan,my email henrycobleek@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.