Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (490419 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Tochium:

yes u will deposit $250

I know about the $250(scholarship deposit), but that's not the payment i was referring to. They won't tell you about the part payment of your tuition until you get the admission and ready to receive your i20.

But if you are in doubt about the info, go ahead and apply.... Goodluck with it!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
dolapobello1: Please, I need help. I have quite a number of PM notifications and I can't see anything pertaining to Nairaland in my E-mail inbox.
All help will be appreciated.

(Is moroh the same person as Mystiqme?)

Check your Spam Box, sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
olarwarlay:

I know about the $250(scholarship deposit), but that's not the payment i was referring to. They won't tell you about the part payment of your tuition until you get the admission and ready to receive your i20.

But if you are in doubt about the info, go ahead and apply.... Goodluck with it!
Tochium:

yes u will deposit $250

Why not accept Wale's 2 Kobo sir? Don't let ur testimony be like that of a dog which won't listen to the whistling of the hunter cos it's been destined to be doomed. Please sir, don't waste your resources and time. My 1 kobo!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2013
godG:

Why not accept Wale's 2 Kobo sir? Don't let ur testimony be like that of a dog which won't listen to the whistling of the hunter cos it's been destined to be doomed. Please sir, don't waste your resources and time. My 1 kobo!

You know some people won't just listen to simple advice.... We don't have to force them to do that 'coz when they see the end result, then they remember they were warned not to thread that part.

@Tochium: No one's stopping you from applying, they might forget to ask you for the part payment. Unto say you get mouth like kettle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by technolee(m): 12:42am On Aug 31, 2013
olarwarlay:

You know some people won't just listen to simple advice.... We don't have to force them to do that 'coz when they see the end result, then they remember they were warned not to thread that part.

@Tochium: No one's stopping you from applying, they might forget to ask you for the part payment. Unto say you get mouth like kettle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros, easy na. Tochium don hear una.... Keep up with the good work.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2013
Tochium:

yes u will deposit $250

$250 isn't much if that's the case.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 12:47am On Aug 31, 2013
danny: PLEASE, CALL FOR YOUR .......

Thief! Why are you beg? You forgot it's business. You aren't good in this dubious job. Learn more.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 1:26am On Aug 31, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy Imperiouxx wan kill me with laughter o. Na sure thief, Ole plus barawo...

Hope you are good bo$$
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 1:28am On Aug 31, 2013
imperiouxx:

Abi oooo, help me tell him bro.... grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teexzle: 2:32am On Aug 31, 2013
GboyegaD:

YES THEY DO AND IT IS A MUST. While it can be waived for Masters students, I am not sure there is any program where it is waived for Doctoral Students.
Ok Bros G...am finking of takn Gmat cos of my interest in business..pls I would like to knw if 1 can pay gmat exam fees in Nigeria unlike GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bones007: 4:32am On Aug 31, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Yes ofcourse.. Nothing to worry about because it is a state university..

Also the school was among the list of schools I wanted to apply to for the Fall 2013 session. But i couldn't meet up with dere deadline..

You can go ahead and make plans on applying to Morgan state university.

Im actually presently in concord university, just planning to get transfer to the school next semester. thanks!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2013
lisadem: cheesy cheesy cheesy Imperiouxx wan kill me with laughter o. Na sure thief, Ole plus barawo...

Hope you are good bo$$

I'm good my big brother.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Tochium: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2013
technolee:
Bros, easy na. Tochium don hear una.... Keep up with the good work.

Thanks all. keep doing the good work
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2013
Tochium: Liberty University, Uta State Universiy and Bowie State University which 1 is beta?
Go for the other two and forget about Liberty university because they will ask for deposit before sending your i-20 †̥o you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2013
imperiouxx:

$250 is not the issue but bet mε, they will ask him †̥o deposit first semester fees †̥o their account before sending out his i-20. They are still holding My friend i-20.
There new policy is that you must pay before issuing out i-20 †̥o Nigerians.
Olawale av said all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2013
godG:

Thank you. seen them now.
(that's actually very smart)

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Tochium: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2013
babsharon:
$250 is not the issue but bet mε, they will ask him †̥o deposit first semester fees †̥o their account before sending out his i-20. They are still holding My friend i-20.
Olawale av said all.

Thank you all, u guys are wonderful. I think I will go for Utah State University
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Babs911(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2013
babsharon:
Olawale av said all.
pls how much is the visa fee to paid in GTBank? And is there a designated branches or all GTBank branch? Pls shed more light to my confusion. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2013
Babs911: pls how much is the visa fee to paid in GTBank? And is there a designated branches or all GTBank branch? Pls shed more light to my confusion. Thanks

N26,400

Any GTB branch should do.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Babs911(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2013
fadinus:

N26,400

Any GTB branch should do.
thanks boss. Is there a customised teller for it or common paying teller.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Babs911: thanks boss. Is there a customised teller for it or common paying teller.

There aint no customised teller, u just go the counter, tell them u wanna pay your us visa application fee, u will b given a form 2fill and will b guided accordingly.

Don't forget to take ur international passport with ya cos u'll need it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Babs911(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
fadinus:

There aint no customised teller, u just go the counter, tell them u wanna pay your us visa application fee, u will b given a form fill and will b guided accordingly.

Don't forget to take ur international passport with ya cos u'll need it.
ok boss i apprci8
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nifty: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
@bones007 you dont like concord right?.....i thnik you wnt like it there.....you can look for school in virginia,since it like 4 hours i thnk nt sure tho to the west........
you can take a look at virginia commonwealth uni,its very diverse.......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Gokawalker: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dear NL,My name is Tunde,I have 2 different Country passports [Nigeria and Ghana passports] with 2 different surnames [The Nigeria Passport bear my Mom's surname and the Ghana passport bears my Dad's surname] because My Mom is from Nigeria,while my Dad is from Ghana.i tried applying for a seminar Visa at U.S.A Embassy in june with the Nigeria Passport but i was denied and now my Dad wants me to go and do undergraduate studies in U.S.A with my Ghana passport because most of my credentials and documents bears the same name on my Ghana passport and i'm applying from Nigeria,I want to know if it is Legal or illegal before i apply.And pls how do i go about it...Pls i need your advice.
godG:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Fadinus ooooooooo My pings to you aint delivering, what's up ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Babs911: ok boss i apprci8

UW Sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
babsharon:
Olawale av said all.

I can't dispute that fact, they won't give I-20 here too without making full or part tuition payment.

I didn't finish the thread to see that that's scholarship deposit before making that comment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by gbemonology1: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hi pals, pls l need link to where l can download the following GRE materials; manhattan gre, magoosh and quant..thnx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by double08(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
House please I have a question about money that's supposed to be in your sponsors account.

The monies for the tuition how long is it supposed to be in your sponsors account and how many months statement of account should be printed? Can I print only one months statement?
A friend of mine is telling me that it is mandatory that the funds in the account be deposited for at least 6 months. How true is that please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (401)

Italian Student Visa-help! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.