Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? (21770 Views)

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arsenate(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Well we all know who will eventually lose if this trend of reprisal and counter reprisal continuous: yep, it's the ibos. Hear them shouting divide the country on the internet, yet they risk their lives to live in the north in their millions.
Go back to your erosion ridden land if u are really serious about this division. For now, all your screams na wash.

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arysexy(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

You're insane.
Do u even have accomodation in Onitsha. Stop sleeping under the bridge it's dangerous.

Don't mind the "omnipresent baggers" atleast i witnessed 2 aboki plancked to death last nyt in fegge, woke up to see their dead body has been removed, may be police or dumped into river niger by angry youth.

The fact is dat this ppl need to be signalled dat their ppl are also in Far away onitsha, Aba, Obollo afor, Awka etc doing their legitmate cow business. I see no reason y thy should be killing and maiming igbos and non-indigenes at every opportunity. This country can NEVER be an islamic Nation.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by OkparaIgbo: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2013
In as much as I don't support killing of the innocent, but I'm sorry the Hausa's have taken enough of us and they should with immediate effect BE TAUGHT A LESSON.! What are Imo indegines waiting for to attack the Hausa quaters in the state. Enugu State follow suit and Anambra and Ebonyi arise and dessimate evil that live amongst us.. angry Keep an eye for any barger that says he is hausa or even looks like a malu (MAKE SURE TO CONDUCT A THOROUGH SEARCH OF THE FORESTS AND GATHER ALL THEIR ANIMALS AND DISTRIBUTE TO THE VILLAGERS)..We are tired of this freaking entity called nigeria, time to take our place by force and if they say we must leave together then we demand absolute respect from them.! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. angry angry
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by IGBOSON1: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2013
Arysexy: We dont joke with our business! do u know how much they sell 1 marcopolo luxurious bus? do u know d worth of an igbo man dat start suffering from childhood as an apprentice and build up a business empire only to be wasted by some rag tag almajiri animals for nothing. We want to go una say no, we decide to stay una say no. are u witches and wizards? If this will lead to war let it start and let the damn fake country divide. I can't be living with animals and pretend all is well.

^^^The bolded is screaming for answers from all those that fought for and still support 'one Nigeria'; they remain quiet and can't seem to come up with any answers/solutions in the face of the 'one Nigeria' their forebears fought for (and which they have not faulted) turning around to decimate the numbers of the very citizens whose safety it is supposed to protect.

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arysexy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arsenate: Well we all know who will eventually lose if this trend of reprisal and counter reprisal continuous: yep, it's the ibos. Hear them shouting divide the country on the internet, yet they risk their lives to live in the north in their millions.
Go back to your erosion ridden land if u are really serious about this division. For now, all your screams na wash.

Back stabbing apes like u is d reason y we southerners can never come together and say enough is enough to this hausa vampires. u think d igbos will lose, will d loss surpass the civil war loss? yes we will lose but we won't be dying like chicken in a fake nation. U need to take a stand. Do u love d igbos so much dat u went to war to ensure they didnt go, now u are telling them to go back to their erosion ridden land. U r insane!

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't support violence but ll never present a hand check with he/she who kill my people. Igbo we need to regroup ourselves. North is not a place to leave, let make our home the best we have the materials.
This attack is one too many, 4 how long this ll continue? We're fight a lose battle by killing suya sellers, shoe shinier, nail cutter
They don't worth it, they don't worth our innocent blood
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by JikanHauwa: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
What about the Hausa people that were killed inside the bus and outside? Now you people are killing more down south. Hate us Hausa people all you want. I tell you, if we will know who are behind this bombing campaign, we will be the first to deal with them.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by abdulkayus(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
abeg make una take am easy oooo, dis will only add fuel to d fire. Peace is wat we want.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ebestsmscom: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lakayana: The long and short of it is don't throw stones in the market it might land on your mother's head.

GBAM.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by jamst(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
BukkyDan: Lord have mercy! Our Ibo brothers should cool nah! Atleast for the sake of the non-indigenes in the north. Tori Olorun...biko oo...
May the Almighty God continue to protect us Amen
dont beg them! let dos 2 ignorant race 4rm hausa & igbos kill themself while their enemies laugh @ them
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by oobim(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
I killed an armed robber and shot another in the leg-
Around 8pm on friday, I was driving to gwarimpa with my gal in d car.i got pressed and decided to pull over to pee(inside gwarimpa already), as I was trying to zip up 3 malnourished, smelly armed abokis pounced on us(2 came to me while d other was already tearing slap on my gal who was inside d car)

I had my gun(thank God) behind my pant.while they were trying to search me, I quickly brought out my wallet and handed to them so they wouldn't see the gun.they pushed me into the car and pushed my gal to d backseat too, 2 of them sat at back wit us while one drove(thank God cos she beside me, covering d gun).these cursed souls kept hitting me with their guns asking for money.i asked them to take d 500 dollars, take d SUV n spare us, but they insisted and drove us towrds d lonely Kubwa road.on d way, they got angry that I didnt hav more money.they pulled over and said they were gona teach us a lesson inside that bush(all this while, my gal remained so calm n I kept reassuring her that all will be well).one of them was taking my gal to d bush, while d other one was asking me to come down frm d car, which was when I had d chance to pull d trigger

4 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by biafransoul: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jikan Hauwa: What about the Hausa people that were killed inside the bus and outside? Now you people are killing more down south. Hate us Hausa people all you want. I tell you, if we will know who are behind this bombing campaign, we will be the first to deal with them.
continue to dey deceive yoursef. So, boko haram people are now ghost. if you really want to deal with them, start with ayatolla buhari
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arysexy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jikan Hauwa: What about the Hausa people that were killed inside the bus and outside? Now you people are killing more down south. Hate us Hausa people all you want. I tell you, if we will know who are behind this bombing campaign, we will be the first to deal with them.

U can lie to ur self bt nt me. Ur ppl have been attacking igbos, do u think we forgot d 13 adazi nnukwu men dat wia shot dead while having meeting in adamawa? do u think we forgot about madalla xmas bombing wia our ppl wia wasted on xmas celebration day. Now bomb explodes at Sabon gari not only dat but at luxuriou bus park, who are d tribe dat do luxurious bus transport business? To tell u this animals know wot they do, they bomb churches and d possibility that any church bomb will kill an igbo is more than 50%, Y havent they strap bomb and explode a mosque on jumat service if its political? Y sabon gari and not their bureau de change wia hausa muslims plenty.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by bakila: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
akaOpene: I am in onitsha and i confirm that the OP is correct.Some group of young men are beating up the hausas and destroying their goods.There's rumour that some were killed around fegge in Onitsha south though i cannot confirm if its true.This is the result of an irresponsible leadership cos this should ve been anticipated by the law enforcement agencies after yesterday's Kano blast.Nigeria has really gone to the dogs.
Heart warmng that some people will call a spade what it is.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AnanseK(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
biafran soul:
continue to dey deceive yoursef. So, boko haram people are now ghost. if you really want to deal with them, start with ayatolla buhari

Tell the Reterdeen if he has the balls, he will act. His latest is that they are faceless. Before now he said they were in his government.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by IGBOSON1: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arsenate: Well we all know who will eventually lose if this trend of reprisal and counter reprisal continuous: yep, it's the ibos. Hear them shouting divide the country on the internet, yet they risk their lives to live in the north in their millions.

^^^I don't get your point undecided.

Five questions: 1)in the face of all these senseless killings are you in support of this country remaining as one; 2)if you're in support of 'one Nigeria' can you tell me on what basis you would tell Nigerians that they are not free to live and work safely in any part of the country?; 3)with the countless losses and wasting of lives, can you not understand the frustration and anger of Igbos (and other ethnic groups that don't have their heads in the sand)?.....and if you do understand their plight can you point to previous posts of yours where you have supported Ndigbo in their quest to either live peacefully in this country or have a country of their own?; 4)even if the country divides (hopefully peacefully), why would you be angry if Igbos continue to do business with their 'new' neighbours, given the basis for which they started business there in the first place (ie- one Nigeria that they were forced to be a part of even when they wanted out); 5)what's your ethnicity, as this may help us to understand better the answers you may choose to give.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arysexy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
Around 8pm on friday, I was driving to gwarimpa with my gal in d car.i got pressed and decided to pull over to pee(inside gwarimpa already), as I was trying to zip up 3 malnourished, smelly armed abokis pounced on us(2 came to me while d other was already tearing slap on my gal who was inside d car)

I had my gun(thank God) behind my pant.while they were trying to search me, I quickly brought out my wallet and handed to them so they wouldn't see the gun.they pushed me into the car and pushed my gal to d backseat too, 2 of them sat at back wit us while one drove(thank God cos she beside me, covering d gun).these cursed souls kept hitting me with their guns asking for money.i asked them to take d 500 dollars, take d SUV n spare us, but they insisted and drove us towrds d lonely Kubwa road.on d way, they got angry that I didnt hav more money.they pulled over and said they were gona teach us a lesson inside that bush(all this while, my gal remained so calm n I kept reassuring her that all will be well).one of them was taking my gal to d bush, while d other one was asking me to come down frm d car, which was when I had d chance to pull d trigger

God bless u and protect u. This fulani animals are constituting danger on our roads.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by bakila: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arysexy: We dont joke with our business! do u know how much they sell 1 marcopolo luxurious bus? do u know d worth of an igbo man dat start suffering from childhood as an apprentice and build up a business empire only to be wasted by some rag tag almajiri animals for nothing. We want to go una say no, we decide to stay una say no. are u witches and wizards? If this will lead to war let it start and let the damn fake country divide. I can't be living with animals and pretend all is well.
This animal has access to the internet.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AnanseK(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arysexy:
Back stabbing apes like u is d reason y we southerners can never come together and say enough is enough to this hausa vampires. u think d igbos will lose, will d loss surpass the civil war loss? yes we will lose but we won't be dying like chicken in a fake nation. U need to take a stand. Do u love d igbos so much dat u went to war to ensure they didnt go, now u are telling them to go back to their erosion ridden land. U r insane!

The man said the truth. If you mean what you are saying why not go back to your tiny enclave?
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ochek: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mobsync: Bigotry thread. Confirm something, they wont confirm. Now they've started insulting themselves. Nigeria is a country of rats and cats. Rat frustrate cat, cat eat rat and rat frustrate cat again...

BTW how do I comment to a topic on Nairaland?

This one wey you do na thread you open?
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Iykopee(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2013

Are u saying ur people arent aware of those behind bokoharam? hahahhaha its just a case of d southerners saying they dont knw those militants... There r tins u wud say and one might be tempted to ask if u need mental emacipation from dogma..
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by gratiaeo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yoruba and myopic thinking! You forgot that this people fought a war to divide this barren marriage called Nigeria? Oh i can share your feelings, that Igbos are fighting (your slave masters) those who killed their brothers.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arysexy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
AnanseK:

The man said the truth. If you mean what you are saying why not go back to your tiny enclave?

y would i go back to my tiny enclave, dat will defeat the spirit of 1 Nigeria which ur father fought to preserve.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by IGBOSON1: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:

^^^Nice one Obim. You said you killed one and shot another in the leg; so what happened to the 3rd muthafucker? If i were there i would have killed all three bastards, even if they're begging for their pathetic lives.

4 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AnanseK(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Guyman02: Please there should be no attack or threat to innocent Hausas anywhere in the SE. Let us show some restraint and tell them that we are not baberians, many people in the North also share the pain from this senseless killings and attacks.

Does Nigeria have a government ?
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AnanseK(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arysexy:

y would i go back to my tiny enclave, dat will defeat the spirit of 1 Nigeria which ur father fought to preserve.

Now you want one Nigeria . Other times you want to go your way. Make up your mind . Then we can discuss.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by JikanHauwa: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
biafran soul:
Believe me Boko Haram is a complex phenomena now. Any idiot can be Boko Haram. Why did the president call them ghost? Because of the complexity of the situation as him too maybe involved. Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram. We strongly suspect the govt of Ebele, his international and internal collaborators behind this wicked false flag operation to destroy our land. Wake up people, some people are hell bent on destroying this country. Those wicked people want to cause a civil war. They carefully chose their target and fully study the resultant effect of the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by vladimiros: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
To the DUDE WHO SAID IGBOS WOULD LOSE?

HOW?

WE IN THE SOUTH WANT A SPLIT, AND WE WILL GET IT
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by oobim(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
I shot d morrafvcker on d neck and d one who drove on d leg.i was trying to fire d 3rd shot on d driver and my gun seized..at this point, I picked race.meanwhile, my gal and d other fvcktard were running for their lives too.as all of these were hsppening, peole were driving pass not knowing what was going on.

After about a min, I came out from hiding, entered my car and drove out of d place for a while and came back calling for my gal to come out from hiding make we go.she heard my voice and came out with such pace(I didn't know she could run so fast.i was so impressed wit her courage and calm attitude). At this point I still didn't know where we were, she told me it was kubwa road.we went looking for a police station which we found and reported.i followed them back to the place.they carried d corpse to their station.in hs pocket was one local gun,juju, hs own phone(which hs mates were calling.d police man answeered pretending to be d guy and they were like 'why u no fire d guy, we don dey go o, mustapha get bullet for leg') my wallet n my gal's phone.they made away with my phones tho.

I know this is out of topic, forgive!
Lord, I testify!

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4Eva. Unhide My post immediately if you don't want trouble.

I didn't bash anybody or tribe.

I guess you are playing victim Cos I said republics. Did I mention any name?
Besides there is 's' behind the republic. Your dumb brain should tell you I was referring to the republics all the regions will split into. I'm not a bigot like you, hear?

Seun.....this guy is really annoying. Warn him or sack him becos I don't know his problem.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by omonnakoda: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: Anybdy calling fo war or breakup or rprisal, to me, is intelectually lazy! The last war did not favour the East, and beleive me, the new war will still not favour the East, Awolowo warnd them b4 they went into the last war but they went into it anyway!
As far as Im concernd, the solution is simple. Let all Igbo boycot Kano for a year! By boycot, I mean total boycot, social and commercial and let us see if Igbos will not be begged to come back!
Let them boycott Kano ,OK< as long as they head back to Aba.We don't want them in the West
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by oobim(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arysexy:

God bless u and protect u. This fulani animals are constituting danger on our roads.
thanks bro, may his blessings be upon u and ur family too.
I had to buy a gun for the animals.2 of my siblings bought theirs yesterday.Abuja isn't that safe.i will blast more aboki brains open, should any come to harm me or d ones I love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting / Bomb Rocks Army Barracks In Plateau / Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.