Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,530 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? (21782 Views)

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by omonnakoda: 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
speedyboi: Afam4Eva. Unhide My post immediately if you don't want trouble.

I didn't bash anybody or tribe.

I guess you are playing victim Cos I said republics. Did I mention any name?
Besides there is 's' behind the republic. Your dumb brain should tell you I was referring to the republics all the regions will split into. I'm not a bigot like you, hear?

Seun.....this guy is really annoying. Warn him or sack him becos I don't know his problem.
Don't worry he will be disgraced finally.Mark my words.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ochek: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jikan Hauwa: Believe me Boko Haram is a complex phenomena now. Any idiot can be Boko Haram. Why did the president call them ghost? Because of the complexity of the situation as him too maybe involved. Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram. We strongly suspect the govt of Ebele, his international and internal collaborators behind this wicked false flag operation to destroy our land. Wake up people, some people are hell bent on destroying this country. Those wicked people want to cause a civil war. They carefully chose their target and fully study the resultant effect of the situation.

Super story! Who says he is not involved? For the fact that he remains silent alone whenever this kinda shit happens makes him a suspect.
If he so got this country in mind, he should not be staying mute on this kinda sensitive issues.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by franchizy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
I hate igbos with passion cos they reason from there nose. How can they retaliate 4 a Bomb blast dat killed people from all d geographical zones in Nigeria. it is now they wil know that the North is the source of there wealth. I'm sure boko haram will chase dem away from d North and let me say how they wil make money again.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by PehaKaso: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote
author=Ebestsms.com]Early this morning there has been several gun shot
in the city of Onitsha, Fegge precisely. When I made an enquiry I was
told that the youths are now destroying their properties and beating
the Hausas in Onitsha.

Bravooooo, Onitsha Boys!!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Iykopee(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
franchizy: I hate igbos with passion cos they reason from there nose. How can they retaliate 4 a Bomb blast dat killed people from all d geographical zones in Nigeria. it is now they wil know that the North is the source of there wealth. I'm sure boko haram will chase dem away from d North and let me say how they wil make money again.

is dis guy medically ok? Talking as if ur brodas are not in d south looking for dia daily bread..guess he might be typing with his teeth...a vast majority of these imps r quadriplegic.

4 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dbride: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
franchizy: I hate igbos with passion cos they reason from there nose. How can they retaliate 4 a Bomb blast dat killed people from all d geographical zones in Nigeria. it is now they wil know that the North is the source of there wealth. I'm sure boko haram will chase dem away from d North and let me say how they wil make money again.

How can you hate somebody with a passion? Please check your thoughts, they are poluting you big time and capable of destroying you. Give this a deep thought.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by meforyou1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Let's not deceive ourselves - the primary target of sabon gari bomb blast were the igbos. Hausas don't live in sabon gari, they don't enter luxury buses to lagos, they have their own parks where they pack themselves like saddine on top of trailers carrying cows and tomato.
Not in support of junge justice, but what will u do when u hear that your brothers doing legitimate business in kano have been slaughtered like cows by gworo eating vagabonds? TY Danjuma has said it, we are returning to pre civil era.

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by oobim(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Nice one Obim. You said you killed one and shot another in the leg; so what happened to the 3rd muthafucker? If i were there i would have killed all three bastards, even if they're begging for their pathetic lives.
thanks bro. it was just me against 3 fvcking dead souls.i had with me a girl whom I didn't want to get hurt.d 3rd murafucker received no fvcking bullet cos he was d 1st to step out of d car, holding my gal, about 15 steps away from d car.the unhurt malnourished aboki seemed to b d meanest of them all, wish I sent him to hell

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dbride: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
jamst:
dont beg them! let dos 2 ignorant race 4rm hausa & igbos kill themself while their enemies laugh @ them

You are more ignorant than the two you just labelled; your post portrays your character.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
kill them all
the war has began

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by sidvinci(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2013

Idiot
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by niggadee(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
what goes around comes around
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jikan Hauwa: Believe me Boko Haram is a complex phenomena now. Any idiot can be Boko Haram. Why did the president call them ghost? Because of the complexity of the situation as him too maybe involved. Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram. We strongly suspect the govt of Ebele, his international and internal collaborators behind this wicked false flag operation to destroy our land. Wake up people, some people are hell bent on destroying this country. Those wicked people want to cause a civil war. They carefully chose their target and fully study the resultant effect of the situation.

Plausible and arguably the most intelligent post on this thread...

You have a president who's automatically the sole head of the security agencies in the country... How come no one has been sentenced since the BH menace started We all hear about fictitious arrests and claims, yet no one is yet to be sentenced... Perhaps, he knows more about BH than Nigerians do and he has other plans for the country... Or is he just too weak and too scared to put his foot down and act like a leader for once in his life And who's he scared of, anyway

When it's all said and done, this fedora hat wearing clown will take his place as a first round ballot candidate in Nigeria's hall of shame - and his rightful place as the worst, weakest, and most clueless president ever to rule a sovereign nation since the history of humanoids and when humanoids started living in societies...

Topic:

This is problematic since Igbos weren't singled out for murder in the attack... Reprisal attacks up North might end up being bloodier than anything in the East since more Easterners live among them... Let's thread carefully, think critically before we act, and learn from history... Nigeria doesn't need another war...

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by vilively: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
omonnakoda:
Let them boycott Kano ,OK< as long as they head back to Aba.We don't want them in the West

Erm what do u do in your west,and how has it contributed to your west?jus asking...
One thing we alwaays. Forget is that just about every tribe hs contributed (sweat,tears and blood) to whatever it is we claim we hve in this country(good and bad).Mayb if we acknowledged and respected that fact,living in peace with one another wouldn't be so hard.
This is a very sad situation and its even more sad to read and hear the things we say.
There is a bombing somewhere in the country and someone is talking about the greater population of the tribe killed...PEOPLE ARE DEAD(All tribes present) and just because you don't notice that some of ur own ppl might have been killed as well,and some Igbos feel unhappy and frustrated about iit andthey take it out on hausas in their midst ,just so, those in the north can mayb knw how it feels when u hear ur people killed and beaten somewhere else, does not make them irresponsible. may b their decision is wrong but they are humans...
The Government does not want to stop them these kill.ers and bombers...mayb u don't feel the pain and frustration as they do. These ppl have fortuntely or unfortunately built their lives in other states...green pastures?ever heard of it? What is so wrong there,that they hve to die for it.
If u never liked them or wanted them,y then do u allow them into ur state?
What is wrong in living in another 'STaTE!!!'? Not even country.why do we hate ourselves yet pretend.I can bet that u hve an Igbo friend somewhere...or are u that tribal.istic? This is sad

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by vandarsar(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sounds like another Rwanda beckons!!!

OkparaIgbo: In as much as I don't support killing of the innocent, but I'm sorry the Hausa's have taken enough of us and they should with immediate effect BE TAUGHT A LESSON.! What are Imo indegines waiting for to attack the Hausa quaters in the state. Enugu State follow suit and Anambra and Ebonyi arise and dessimate evil that live amongst us.. angry Keep an eye for any barger that says he is hausa or even looks like a malu (MAKE SURE TO CONDUCT A THOROUGH SEARCH OF THE FORESTS AND GATHER ALL THEIR ANIMALS AND DISTRIBUTE TO THE VILLAGERS)..We are tired of this freaking entity called nigeria, time to take our place by force and if they say we must leave together then we demand absolute respect from them.! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Foxycute(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
grin
Arcard: y alway's onitshay alway's onitshay alway's onitsha
mind the way u call ma villa.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by oobim(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
ezi bida, Igbos make money from all corners of this planet.i will be leavin Abuja for Asaba at 3 pm.i hav a friend in nnewi who told me he killed 5 abokis this morning, begging me to come with my gun so that he would kill 15 more ,that using a gun would make it easier for him.he is so angry cos he lost his brothers yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Truth be told: I'm against death sentence... However, it's justified when it comes to BH members... All the arrested members of BH should be sentenced to death in artificial hell fire somewhere in the sahara... Just create an artificial hell-fire in the desert and burn their bodies, souls, and spirits to ashes... Heck, they don't even deserve a day in court - just sentence them in their prison cells...

I doubt your weakling of a president with fedora hat has the balls to do that... He needs to find his balls wherever he left them and start acting like a leader for once in his miserable life... How the heck can someone go from being shoeless to having no balls and no brain cells?? This guy probably walked on his head and balls when he was shoeless smh... undecided
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by obijekwu72: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
coolAm in oaha, they ve all run away cos of fear of represial. I don't blame them cos dis Massod guys might harm them. But waitoo. These guys are they really hausas or NIGER guys.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by lacasa: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
TRUTHTELA:

Lacasa, Northerners are in the oil rich South, they're not NOTICEABLE cos of their profession, which makes no economic impact. On the other hand, the cadre of Igbo's that entrenched the Northern states, up to Niger, Chad, Mali, Cameroon,etc are entrepreneurs whose presence are been felt and CANNOT be IGNORED and you know it. Pal, there's no basis for COMPARISON. Having over 250 tribes or christian northerners is not enough REASON to keep the republic. I asked you again, DO YOU THINK Nigeria will ever work? If yes, list the elements that inspire this "HOPE" in your mind.

Look around you, the only people that want the status quo to remain are the people that fought and benefited from the civil war, their friends and cohorts. Who else want this FAILURE?

Thanky you very much.

Now, i am happy you have realised which side of the table wld fight tooth and nail to keep Nigeria as it is.

Bross, i have bn to d South, east, west n outta ds country ​ so​ i кnoω wat the general feeling towards this issue is, especially from the Igbos prevalent in the North.

what i have come to find out is that we have 2 class of igbos; we have those who are well travelled who have assimilated into adopted land ( in this Case) the northern sociiety who infact, speak more hausa than some hausas sef.

;and we have the igbos who are not as travelled and still hold unto the ill feelings of "Emancipation of Ndigbo" as one of my friends "Igwe" (yes, i have igbo friends) used to call it. Weneva MASSOB and Uwazurike start pounding their "hollow drums of War".

The latter, are in the minority i will infer, cos i believe, like the nomadic people of the fulani race, the igbos come second only to them in their spread across Nigeria and West africa.

It's never been a matter of whether Igbos or the Hausas or the Yorubas will not survive without Nigeria, its a matter of seeking redress and plying the road to obscurity.

In-turn, my own reply to you is, as an igbo-man, wld u wish ur fellow kinsmen the fall-out of a break-up wen the eventual forfeiture of their life's investment and work in the north wld be imminent, which will bankrupt millions of families and make them returnee refugees in their own land??.

Guy, a break up or not, wld hardly affect the average Northerner as things stand. But, in d event of the "division" the old glory must be sought n the ancient occupation which the politicians have demoted i.e Agriculture will be d way out. There is enough land to feed africa as it is, but i can't say the same for a fully fledged "Biafra" . Ask me why, if u dnt кnoω the reasons.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AustineE1: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa:

Can i ask you Sir, where ur getting yr facts from??

Αve u been or travelled to the North before??

Wat u r saying is really confusing to me if u claim dat the "Northern muslims" r only after oil, then i ask you dis question,. HOW many Northern muslims r entrenched in the oil Rich South/South region?? (And compare yr answer to) ..HOW many Southerners especially Igbos are entrenched in the Northern region??.

If u r sincere with yr answer, then i am sure u can understand who would care-less or who would never Want a division from Nigeria.

2. You comparing nations like lebanon/Iraq/Iran to a Heterogeneous entity like Nigeria undecided

- there is no point broadening up this point cos the main feature of Nigeria having over 25d0tribes n a multi-religio DNA, should dispel any comparism i were to elaborate On.
...you always sound empty and bittered in your arguments,which is the trade mark of most islamic terrorist,their idea of the world and humanity is always cynical!!when we say that the only reason they hausa-fulani northern muslim wants this deformed entity called Nigeria to remain undissolved is because of oil.we dont mean that the hausas are largerly 'entrenched'(in ur own words)in the southern region but all we are saying is that without revenues from the oil region,the north will be one hell of a hungry ridden desert,stop pretending as if you dont know the reason your folks will die to keep this forced marriage going on!see what your true neighbours and brothers in Niger,Chad,Somalia,Sudan and Mali looks like,simply war ravaged,sick and hungry,i classify you all as victims of darkness,where nothing good ever comes out of...BTW information coming in shows that many Yorubas and few Hausas,coupled with igbos were all victims of the Kano bus heading to Lagos but they igbos see it as an affront cos they own the Luxury transport business and a deliberate act to spite on them!who ever is rejoicing over this tragic event shld pause and think,you may just be the next victim.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by vilively: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2013

U r wrong when u say 'the north is the source of their wealth'
For as far as I'm concerned you don't see any Igbo man selling meat or groundnut. On the contrary its the North that will feel the impct ofthe Igbo man's absence when we are all chased out..
I stayed in the north for 6yrs and thru out that time whatever food or business the igbos ran,was for the benefit of the northern community. Yes they made their money ,tell me a place the igbo man isn't,and show me a place where he can't run a business.
Be sure of ur facts.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by vladimiros: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
to those who don't know the wonders of a split

pls search Yugoslavia on google

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by MrGlobe(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Everybody should go back to their regions. Nigeria is not working. Boko Haram forgot everybody can also set up their own 'boko haram' expect. of course yorubas who lack strength and courage

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by lacasa: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Austine.E:

...you always sound empty and bittered in your arguments,which is the trade mark of most islamic terrorist,their idea of the world and humanity is always cynical!!when we say that the only reason they hausa-fulani northern muslim wants this deformed entity called Nigeria to remain undissolved is because of oil.we dont mean that the hausas are largerly 'entrenched'(in ur own words)in the southern region but all we are saying is that without revenues from the oil region,the north will be one hell of a hungry ridden desert,stop pretending as if you dont know the reason your folks will die to keep this forced marriage going on!see what your true neighbours and brothers in Niger,Chad,Somalia,Sudan and Mali looks like,simply war ravaged,sick and hungry,i classify you all as victims of darkness,where nothing good ever comes out of...BTW information coming in shows that many Yorubas and few Hausas,coupled with igbos were all victims of the Kano bus heading to Lagos but they igbos see it as an affront cos they own the Luxury transport business and a deliberate act to spite on them!who ever is rejoicing over this tragic event shld pause and think,you may just be the next victim.

Who are you

Pls, get the hell off my back! I don't argue with uncivilised Ignorant dawgs.

Only those who are civil, mature and coherent
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by idupaul: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
I killed an armed robber and shot another in the leg-
Around 8pm on friday, I was driving to gwarimpa with my gal in d car.i got pressed and decided to pull over to pee(inside gwarimpa already), as I was trying to zip up 3 malnourished, smelly armed abokis pounced on us(2 came to me while d other was already tearing slap on my gal who was inside d car)

I had my gun(thank God) behind my pant.while they were trying to search me, I quickly brought out my wallet and handed to them so they wouldn't see the gun.they pushed me into the car and pushed my gal to d backseat too, 2 of them sat at back wit us while one drove(thank God cos she beside me, covering d gun).these cursed souls kept hitting me with their guns asking for money.i asked them to take d 500 dollars, take d SUV n spare us, but they insisted and drove us towrds d lonely Kubwa road.on d way, they got angry that I didnt hav more money.they pulled over and said they were gona teach us a lesson inside that bush(all this while, my gal remained so calm n I kept reassuring her that all will be well).one of them was taking my gal to d bush, while d other one was asking me to come down frm d car, which was when I had d chance to pull d trigger

Why don't U open a thread on this I have some questions for U
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by idupaul: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
I killed an armed robber and shot another in the leg-
Around 8pm on friday, I was driving to gwarimpa with my gal in d car.i got pressed and decided to pull over to pee(inside gwarimpa already), as I was trying to zip up 3 malnourished, smelly armed abokis pounced on us(2 came to me while d other was already tearing slap on my gal who was inside d car)

I had my gun(thank God) behind my pant.while they were trying to search me, I quickly brought out my wallet and handed to them so they wouldn't see the gun.they pushed me into the car and pushed my gal to d backseat too, 2 of them sat at back wit us while one drove(thank God cos she beside me, covering d gun).these cursed souls kept hitting me with their guns asking for money.i asked them to take d 500 dollars, take d SUV n spare us, but they insisted and drove us towrds d lonely Kubwa road.on d way, they got angry that I didnt hav more money.they pulled over and said they were gona teach us a lesson inside that bush(all this while, my gal remained so calm n I kept reassuring her that all will be well).one of them was taking my gal to d bush, while d other one was asking me to come down frm d car, which was when I had d chance to pull d trigger
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by vilively: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
In the end we all lose.
And for those of us that think this whole battle doesn't affect you...then I only feel sorry for you.
You are as irresponsible and wicked as the ppl u call same..

May God give us the grace to tolerate one another,in truth and honesty.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by idupaul: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
ezi bida, Igbos make money from all corners of this planet.i will be leavin Abuja for Asaba at 3 pm.i hav a friend in nnewi who told me he killed 5 abokis this morning, begging me to come with my gun so that he would kill 15 more ,that using a gun would make it easier for him.he is so angry cos he lost his brothers yesterday.

Hahaha I knew U were lying when u said u killed a robber @ gwarimpa last nite ..this post confirms U are a jokster ..
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
A message to those who want Nigeria to break up:

You can't break up the country through an ethnic war because right now, the country is too intertwined for that... The only thing ethnic war will achieve is a Somali-type of scenario - with unrecognised puntland, Somalia, and Somaliland.... It's either you do it gradually(by fighting for regional governments along ethnic lines with an opt-out clause) - or Niger-Deltans as the bargaining chip to break-up the country... Niger-Deltans hold the ace because of their oil which is their bargaining chip, and you need put pressure on them to use that to get the Americans to balkanize the country... Only US has the power to balkanize Nigeria and Niger-Deltans hold the ace....

Don't get the Brits involved, the Brits still love their Northern partners than any other ethnic group in Nigeria... Heck, the only BBC radio in Nigeria is the BBC Hausa service - and Northerners are still their most loyal servants... However, America only cares about its own interests and what it'll get at the end of the deal...

Tired of people dying just because they're Nigerians!!

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
The only way for peace is for other tribes to start retaliation on the fucking hausa in the south. Tit for tat

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by 9jaihail2: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2013

OP, Thank your star that one cannot fire missile from internet else you would be a dead person by now. How stupiid are you to say Buhari has nothing to do with BH but GEJ does? How sure i am that you are not the internet spokes person for the terrorist group BH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted / I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.