Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? (21781 Views)

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AnanseK(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
vilively:
U r wrong when u say 'the north is the source of their wealth'
For as far as I'm concerned you don't see any Igbo man selling meat or groundnut. On the contrary its the North that will feel the impct ofthe Igbo man's absence when we are all chased out..
I stayed in the north for 6yrs and thru out that time whatever food or business the igbos ran,was for the benefit of the northern community. Yes they made their money ,tell me a place the igbo man isn't,and show me a place where he can't run a business.
Be sure of ur facts.thanks

A funny man with funny reasoning grin ; so the business is for the benefit of the northerners? So these charitable Igbo business men are coming to the rescue of the northerners by selling them things and taking away the money? Oga you are funny o! grin cheesy
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
9ja_i_hail2:
OP, Thank your star that one cannot fire missile from internet else you would be a dead person by now. How stupiid are you to say Buhari has nothing to do with BH but GEJ does? How sure i am that you are not the internet spokes person for the terrorist group BH?

Bro, you lot keep blaming the man, yet he's still a free man giving lectures in the UK parliament and moving freely in Nigeria... If your president can't arrest him, don't you think it's either your president lost his balls and sense of leadership a long time ago, or he's the one behind it but he's using cheap blackmail on the other man

Since no one has been charged and sentenced since the BH menace started and despite all the gazillion arrests they've made - I honestly think GEJ is BH and BH is GEJ, period!!

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by herquleez(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is what happens when the government allows insecurity to fester unhindered. People are bound to react one way or another.

Unfortunately, any reaction stemming from government ineptitude and inaction will always be jungle justice.

Boko Haram or not, there is big divide between the south and the north, trading blames will not solve it, some would argue we should talk it out but apparently we have refused to do that either.

Whether we like it or not, it's only logical for attacks and counter attacks to snowball into something catastrophic if Boko Haram is not nipped in the bud soonest.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by gilkeen: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
eggheaders: this never surprising the igbos are also aggressive as the Hausas too.when I was in onitsha an hijabi Yoruba corper was almost lynched by those jobless uzo boys.she was saved by running into the onitsha south lga Secretariat in fegge. loads of Hausas at head bridge market are attack constantly and their goods looted.can't wait for the hausas too to serve your brothers up north in the same coin.and the igbo guys plenty for north. numerically you guys will be at lost. if y'all simpletons wanna tow that line.

This your Oyibo(English) is gr8
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
A Muslim man is always silently happy when evil befalls non Muslims but they will be the first to jump out when a fellow Muslim is on the receiving end or when you call their god Muhammed a fucking terrorist
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by coputa(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Whether the news has been confirmed or not,this is what will eventually happen if the northern sponsored (Boko haram) killings of southerners is not nipped in the bud .we are just postponing the evil day..An opportunity has open up again for the igbos to actualize their demand..enough is enough,lets tell ourselves the truth and put a stop to this babaric and colective conspiracy to clog the wheel of progress in nigeria..
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by lacasa: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
what even beats my thinking is that most e-warriors on Nairaland don't even кnoω the supposed "aboki" who they insinuate to be Hausa. Or Fulani, are not even of same tribe as the "Boko-Haram" sect's leaders and origin..which are of Kanuri tribe.

It's Like saying the Militants are "inyamurai" i.e Igbos cos they operate in South South/South East.

#... i'll forever say that most of the noise-makers and war mongers jumping from one on-line forum to anOther flexing their Macho-ness behind a screen, would not pass a standard "WAEC" examination on their own meagre intelligence.

... It's funny to see, and sad as well for this country's future generation to come. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by eggheaders(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Everybody should go back to their regions. Nigeria is not working. Boko Haram forgot everybody can also set up their own 'boko haram' expect. of course yorubas who lack strength and courage

your ever sickening obsession of the yorubas is driving you crazy.must I constantly be educating you dolts on this forum.I guess Gen. obasanjo,Gen alabi ismah, Gen akinrinnade and the Almighty Gen adekunle were cowards too when they smoke out effiong and his rag tag army from the rat hole in ohafia.and the brave ojuiku dress like nwanyi ngozi and fleed to Abidjan what can be more cowardice than that.to know how brave my peeps are go read about the usman Dan fodio jihad and why it never took his adventures to oyo kingdom.the peeps in dahomey present day benin rep are living testimony to the ruthlessness of our warriors.I don't expect secondary school dropout like you to know this.na only spare parts of okada be the only thing you are literate in.

6 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Frankenstein: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't support bloodshed but I think the Igbos and Niger deltans are too tolerant towards these islamists. If MASSOB was doing the bombings and killing muslims in the south, you'd have seen real RETALIATION. . .bloody ones!

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Everybody should go back to their regions. Nigeria is not working. Boko Haram forgot everybody can also set up their own 'boko haram' expect. of course yorubas who lack strength and courage
ur hate for yoruba is incurable

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AustineE1: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
vladimiros: to those who don't know the wonders of a split

pls search Yugoslavia on google
..but how long are we going to keep pretending that all is well?how long are we going to stay together and watch our people die in the name of one Nigeria?and the last time i checked,the break away states from Yugoslavia are doing better than Nigeria,they are no long suffering from internal tyranny!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: what even beats my thinking is that most e-warriors on Nairaland don't even кnoω the supposed "aboki" who they insinuate to be Hausa. Or Fulani, are not even of same tribe as the "Boko-Haram" sect's leaders and origin..which are of Kanuri tribe.

It's Like saying the Militants are "inyamurai" i.e Igbos.

#... i'll forever say that most of the noise-makers and war mongers jumping from one on-line forum to anOther flexing their Macho-ness behind a screen, would not pass a standard "WAEC" examination on their own meagre intelligence.

... It's funny to see and sad as well, for this country's future generation to come. undecided

So, BH is Kanuri?? shocked We learn new things everyday... That's like blaming Yorubas for crimes committed by Edo people, or the other way round...

However, do hausa/fulani people(not the elites) still want to be part of Nigeria It seems most southerners are tired of the country and if you lot are also tired of the country - all the commoners(the people) should come together and look for ways to balkanize the cesspit in a peaceful way... Divorce is always the best option in a sad relationship but we all can still be friends from afar... The country has stunted everyone's growth - with only a few thieving elites smiling to the bank with billions of dollars...
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dbride: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: Anybdy calling fo war or breakup or rprisal, to me, is intelectually lazy! The last war did not favour the East, and beleive me, the new war will still not favour the East, Awolowo warnd them b4 they went into the last war but they went into it anyway!
As far as Im concernd, the solution is simple. Let all Igbo boycot Kano for a year! By boycot, I mean total boycot, social and commercial and let us see if Igbos will not be begged to come back!

Haba, who told all these lies. Some of us who know the truth are still alive. Please go verify this.

Ojukwu and Awolowo, seeing what happened to the southerners in the north, agreed to secede but Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu and was offered an appointment with the Federal Govt. This is why the Igbos till date see the yorubas as betrayers, double minded people, unstable with agreements and fearful. THIS IS THE WHOLE TRUTH, Nothing more. Hitherto, they bonded very well as SOUTHERNERS.

It was hell for all southerners in the north, more for the Igbos though. Those who escaped being killed, many families were wiped out, had their breasts cut off, ear lobes cut off, arms, legs, noses, eyes all cut off or punctured. The train was full of stench. Those (Igbos majorly) whose train went to the east thru Benue State were all massacred b4 they reached the border of north/east. Fortunately, those who made the journey through the west (Ogbomosho), Bendel(my state then) all were safe. Any leader who saw the condition of the returnee victims would be moved to secede. It was horrifying to say the least. For this reason, I always respected Ojukwu including some brave yoruba top military officers like Brig Banjo who joined him.

Let no man try to distort history. I am not Igbo, but I do respect their bravery and their ability to forget easily the pains they oftentimes suffered.

9 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by 9jaihail2: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
shymexx:

Bro, you lot keep blaming the man, yet he's still a free man giving lectures in the UK parliament and moving freely in Nigeria... If your president can't arrest him, don't you think it's either your president lost his balls and sense of leadership a long time ago, or he's the one behind it but he's using cheap blackmail on the other man

Since no one has been charged and sentenced since the BH menace started and despite all the gazillion arrests they've made - I honestly think GEJ is BH and BH is GEJ, period!!

I am not here to defend GEJ, as long as i am concern politicians are devilish fellows, but for you and the other man to say you are sure Buhari is free from BH shows that you both comments was borne out of myopic,sentiment and ethnic mentality.

If we should judge them by their actions and words of mouth, Buhari should be cooling off in jail right now for incitement words that lead to the death of innocent youth corpers across the north, secondly don't forget that this same Buhari and junaid mohammed assured Nigerians that their beloved country will be made ungovernable should GEJ win. Though i sensed some lack of will and ball from the side of GEJ for allowing Buhari to be walking freely in the streets of Nigeria by now.
In a sane country someone who uttered such statement and latter made good use of his threat supposed not to walk as a free man, but in Nigeria i suspect that these oppositions and ruling party are friends at night but enemies in the broad day just to confuse the populace.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by itsmayiela(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
And this ariaria and fegge boys will be f00lishly jubilating that they have staged a reprisal. i laff in vernacular....hahahahahahaha....Na common hustlers una just dey beat for nothing. You guys should be selective in ur targets. Try to choose the real perpetrators of the crime. Go to north and look for boko members and stop hurting innocent people that are seeking economic and security asylum in your land

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by vilively: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jikan Hauwa: Believe me Boko Haram is a complex phenomena now. Any idiot can be Boko Haram. Why did the president call them ghost? Because of the complexity of the situation as him too maybe involved. Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram. We strongly suspect the govt of Ebele, his international and internal collaborators behind this wicked false flag operation to destroy our land. Wake up people, some people are hell bent on destroying this country. Those wicked people want to cause a civil war. They carefully chose their target and fully study the resultant effect of the situation.

I want to believe the first attacks on innocent lives inthe north did not happen when GEJ came into office,what about the problems in Jos(the beginning of the NEissue) did it begin in GEJ's regime. yes the bomb
(recent)attacks began inHis regime but but the bombers 'BOKO HARAM' hs been ther long before then...they jus upgraded.
This is wht they fill your minds with and y'all think the world is trying to destroy ur land...and how silly can ur ppl be to encourage GEJ in his plan by helping him kill their own ppl as well as other tribes. I watched a documentary on BBC and I saw about 150kids of northern descent orphaned by this terrible acts. If u all love your place why support him.
Idont even want to mention the number of my trbes men tht have been killed over the years. Even BEFORE GEJ due to such attacks.
Stop letting ppl destroy UR MIND,deceiving u into believing tht it is GEJ tht is behind all these evil. instead be honest with yourself...YOUR ppl are the ones destroying Your lands..no one else.
TRY stopping them like u said u could if u knw who they were...u don't want to fight your ppl?then sit and watch them take y'all down.
There are always job openings in tht side of the north,online..who applies?the documentary spokeon how investors had moved out over the lst two years,nd taking their companies with them...
We can live in peace We aare not the only country that hve numerous tribes,but we r one of the countriies that decieve ourselves tht we can pretend to be ok with it.
And u said Buhari isn't involved....how sure r u?and who is giving u the Gist about GEJ nd his cohorts.that person is a boko haram member,trying to turn ur mind against ur country,like they are doing...
Don't
let them do that to u
But I will agree with u that it is also politically driven...there is something they r after,but whatever it is the way they are going about it is EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Alfamann: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
shymexx: A message to those who want Nigeria to break up:

You can't break up the country through an ethnic war because right now, the country is too intertwined for that... The only thing ethnic war will achieve is a Somali-type of scenario - with unrecognised puntland, Somalia, and Somaliland.... It's either you do it gradually(by fighting for regional governments along ethnic lines with an opt-out clause) - or Niger-Deltans as the bargaining chip to break-up the country... Niger-Deltans hold the ace because of their oil which is their bargaining chip, and you need put pressure on them to use that to get the Americans to balkanize the country... Only US has the power to balkanize Nigeria and Niger-Deltans hold the ace....

Don't get the Brits involved, the Brits still love their Northern partners than any other ethnic group in Nigeria... Heck, the only BBC radio in Nigeria is the BBC Hausa service - and Northerners are still their most loyal servants... However, America only cares about its own interests and what it'll get at the end of the deal...

Tired of people dying just because they're Nigerians!!

so you get brain this? What happened? You missed your oily soup ration yesterday?
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by vilively: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
AnanseK:

A funny man with funny reasoning grin ; so the business is for the benefit of the northerners? So these charitable Igbo business men are coming to the rescue of the northerners by selling them things and taking away the money? Oga you are funny o! grin cheesy

When I mean benefit of the northener it doesn't mean charity....business investments andthe likes helps an economy to grow....Y DO U THINK NIGERIA keeps saying to foreigners come and invest?come and set up ur companies with us?
Mayb u didn't get my point.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
itsmayiela: And this ariaria and fegge boys will be f00lishly jubilating that they have staged a reprisal. i laff in vernacular....hahahahahahaha....Na common hustlers una just dey beat for nothing. You guys should be selective in ur targets. Try to choose the real perpetrators of the crime. Go to north and look for boko members and stop hurting innocent people that are seeking economic and security asylum in your land
my bros na true u talk, but let us just keep queit and start watching the fight of two apes igbo and hausa, hmmm.... *clear throat* dats all.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by vilively: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
AnanseK:

And I'm female...not male
And yes its kinda funny if u put it that way but I would like u to get my point.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by IYANGBALI: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
Early this morning there has been several gun shot in the city of Onitsha, Fegge precisely. When I made an enquiry I was told that the youths are now destroying the properties and beating of the Hausa's in Onitsha.

As of typing this am indoor, I intended going to Delta state but this incident just cancelled it.

This is happening now!

Update 11:14 am: They are now being taken over to Asaba by Nigerian army and police for safety.
There is now peace in the great city of Onitsha. Army and police has taken over. (I saw them with my two eyes at bridge head on my way to Agbor.)
you saw them with your two eyes?how come you have 2 eyes and I have 4?
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by superior1: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
To the Igbos
The North has very little to lose, they will welcome this kind of senseless attack and capitalize on it. He that is down fears no fall, it is for the Igbos to apply wisdom and think of their kinsmen whose investments are scattered allover the Northern States.

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by obiizuogu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arcard: y alway's onitshay alway's onitshay alway's onitsha
maybe your head is not correct?? They r talking of killings in kano, so onitsha people suppose to be clapping for you people
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by 9jaihail2: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
superior1: To the Igbos
The North has very little to lose, they will welcome this kind of senseless attack and capitalize on it. He that is down fears no fall, it is for the Igbos to apply wisdom and think of their kinsmen whose investments are scattered allover the Northern States.

Will you dummy and cohort stop reminding we igbos about our properties in the North. If i may ask you is the property more important than the life of igbos? From your write up i predict you are a bloody cowardly yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dbride: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
AnanseK:

AnanseK, it sounds unbelievable, but it is true. In the past, Kano used to be the next biz hob after Lagos. That changed years ago after Rev Bhonke riot. The city is almost dead compared to what it was, too much blood letting. The average northern trader depends on the services provided by southerners to survive. You need to live there to understand what he said. Most hotels, schools, fashion, hospitals, spare parts, pharmacies, clubs, markets, mechanics, food canteens, etc. are run by southerners. Most of the northerners prefer govt contracts to engaging in these business areas.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote
author=itsmayiela]And this ariaria and fegge boys will be f00lishly
jubilating that they have staged a reprisal. i laff in
vernacular....hahahahahahaha....Na common hustlers una just dey beat for
nothing. You guys should be selective in ur targets. Try to choose the
real perpetrators of the crime. Go to north and look for boko members
and stop hurting innocent people that are seeking economic and security
asylum in your land[/quote]U DEY KRAZE SHEBI U HEAR ME SO. BETA CLOSE DAT STINKIN HOLE AT D CENTRE OF UR FACE U CALL MOUTH IF U HAV NOTHIN SENSIBLE TO SAY.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
9ja_i_hail2:
I am not here to defend GEJ, as long as i am concern politicians are devilish fellows, but for you and the other man to say you are sure Buhari is free from BH shows that you both comments was borne out of myopic,sentiment and ethnic mentality.

If we should judge them by their actions and words of mouth, Buhari should be cooling off in jail right now for incitement words that lead to the death of innocent youth corpers across the north, secondly don't forget that this same Buhari and junaid mohammed assured Nigerians that their beloved country will be made ungovernable should GEJ win. Though i sensed some lack of will and ball from the side of GEJ for allowing Buhari to be walking freely in the streets of Nigeria by now.
In a sane country someone who uttered such statement and latter made good use of his threat supposed not to walk as a free man, but in Nigeria i suspect that these oppositions and ruling party are friends at night but enemies in the broad day just to confuse the populace.

Why do you always bring up ethnicity in all your arguments? Can't you argue objectively without ethnic sentiments?...

The question is: if the Buhari is responsible for BH through his words and his actions, why is he not in jail since he has no immunity?

GEJ is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and if he has no balls to arrest and prosecute anyone for the BH menace - then all the blame should be on him because he has failed to lead and commit to the vows he swore to when he was sworn in as the president of the country... In a sane world, a good leader would take responsibilities for his action(s) and inaction(s) and ask his followers to hold him responsible by the "oath of office" that he swore to - not blame GHOSTS and a boogeyman... Since, he's a failure and has been a failure from his first day in office - he needs to do the most honourable thing and resign... Nigeria is better off without a leader, to be honest...
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by snowprince01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
eggheaders: this never surprising the igbos are also aggressive as the Hausas too.when I was in onitsha an hijabi Yoruba corper was almost lynched by those jobless uzo boys.she was saved by running into the onitsha south lga Secretariat in fegge. loads of Hausas at head bridge market are attack constantly and their goods looted.can't wait for the hausas too to serve your brothers up north in the same coin.and the igbo guys plenty for north. numerically you guys will be at lost. if y'all simpletons wanna tow that line.

The bomb blast has not affected u in any way I see..u must b a fool..I do not support any sort of attack on both sides, but u seem to have concluded.is it only in onitcha they rob nd steal from hausa's... Ode buruku

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by geeez: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Should this continue, slowly and gradually but surely, every tribe will ask those not from their tribes to leave their region.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Aringarosa(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
S*H*A*M*E!
What Is Happening in Northern Nigeria Is Ethnic and Religious Cleansing - Italian GOVT.

An Italian minister on Sunday condemned “ethnic and religious cleansing” in Nigeria following attacks on churches claimed by Islamist group Boko Haram in which three people were killed and dozens injured.

“Christian blood has again been spilt in Nigeria according to a now clear plan of ethnic and religious cleansing,” said International Cooperation Minister Andrea Riccardi, the founder of a Catholic charity active in Africa.

“The international community can no longer look on at this massacre of innocent people without intervening,” Riccardi said.

Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi also condemned the violence in a statement saying the reports had evoked “great pain and indignation.”

“I reaffirm Italy’s maximum engagement in protecting and promoting religious freedom and in confronting the challenge of terrorism,” he said.

Earlier on Sunday a suicide bomber blew his car up outside an evangelical church in the central city of Jos, causing the building to collapse entirely.

In the second attack, gunmen opened fire during a service in the northeastern town of Biu also in an evangelical church. - Naija Pundit.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Make ABA people no start their own oooo. Their own is more deadly cause lotta of lives will be lost including lives of security agents.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by itsmayiela(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idi Amin: U DEY KRAZE SHEBI U HEAR ME SO. BETA CLOSE DAT STINKIN HOLE AT D CENTRE OF UR FACE U CALL MOUTH IF U HAV NOTHIN SENSIBLE TO SAY.

Idi amin, ur name alone has already shown what u are. i dont need to argue with u. pls, try to always write ur forename in full [Idi0t] and stop shortening it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Convention Victory: Rochas Okorocha Dances 'shaku-shaku' (VIDEO) / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos / N950m Fraud: Judge Rejects Shekarau’s Request To Attend Buhari Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.