Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,003 members, 7,987,596 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (38349 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

with that attitude nope grin

What if I told you I attached a plomise ling to the email? undecided
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:
amenn.chukwu gozie gi
devour129: umu nne m na chineke

pls can someone help with translations
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by muut2: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
May God almighty starve girls/ladies who are potential killers with husbands in Jesus name (Amen). You can start by marrying two husbands if you can, God had made MAN the head of a family and has given him the guts, moral justification of having more than one wife if he so wishes. We are not told that God punished David in the bible for marrying many wives but because he took someones wife. Because I don't want to die, you killer girls/ladies I Ben Johnson for you o..... what about you?
victorian: What a waste of life, all for greed and stupidity... How can a man bring a second wife home , to juggle shoulders with the first wife.... How will men feel if their wife bring in another man to the house, as a second husband? Won't men run crazy and even kill the wife!.... I wonder how some men reason... Only him killed himself, with his own stupidity... For some women , it's a do or die affair, especially when she feels , she is no longer marketable for the next person... Am not saying its right for her to kill, but the husband, got what he deserved.....smh... angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

At the end of the day, polygamy is an African culture - hence why it's legal in that part of the world... If you don't like the concept, go question your ancestors in their graves... grin I doubt there's any African out there who doesn't have polygamy in his/her family tree... My own parents are from polygamous families and their dads had many wives... Heck, I don't even know all my Uncles and Aunts - and I probably know 1/100th of my cousins...

This scandalous women should've left the man in peace if she couldn't deal with the tradition(which is AFrican, by the way)... However, she had to kill the innocent man for doing what's right in his culture... I just can't stand heartless people and she and her ilk deserve to be JUDGED!!

The problem with marriage as an institution has nothing to do with Nigerian/African men but more to do with the ratchet pseudo-feminist women destroying everyone with their nonsense... It's high time black men put their feet down and stop this nonsense, to be honest... All these fake fvcks who're trying too hard to be Western are the biggest problem in Africa...

African women today are just fake as fvck - fake brains, fake hair, fake face(make-up), fake accent etc... what the heck happened to the highly educated, traditional, family-oriented, calm, and cultured black women? - are they extinct?? I'd rather marry a REAL westerner with her real colour(white), real hair, real accent, real face etc. than mess around with these fake fvcks parading themselves as black women... and if I want a fake woman, I'll go to the home of fakes in China and get a bootleg one... I can't deal with today's ratchet and trifling black women - some of you need to be JUDGED!!

shorry, white women and other women from all over the world wear fake hair, makeup etc ur last comment to me holdz no weight bcuz most women do just that. Letz not go into the fakenezz of the african man now ohh, heh! i never agreed on any body killing any one.... but i would say this ppl should'nt start wht they cannot finish. abt ratchetness shoooo one should be able to express themselves the way they want. everything u stated abt afican should be held on the neck of the african man. there is alwayz a cause and an effect... that u should know. if u want to be polygamos let the chick know from the onset... whts so hard abt dat? The way trifling men make their bed the same way they should lie on it; and by the way not all africans believe in polygamy or practice it... so i'm guessing ur speaking for those who do.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

shorry, white women and other women from all over the world wear fake hair, makeup etc ur last comment to me holdz no weight bcuz most women do just that. Letz not go into the fakenezz of the african now ohh, heh! i never agreed on any body killing any one.... but i would say this ppl should'nt start wht they cannot finish. abt ratchetness shoooo one should be able to express themselves the way they want. everything u stated abt afican should be held on the neck of the african man. there is alwayz a cause and an effect... that u should know. if u want to be polygamos let the chick know from the onset... whts so hard abt dat? The way trifling men make their bed the same way they should lie on it; and by the way not all africans believe in polygamy or practice it... so i'm guessing ur speaking for those who do.

why did it take you 13 pages to say this
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
muut2: May God almighty starve girls/ladies who are potential killers with husbands in Jesus name (Amen). You can start by marrying two husbands if you can, God had made MAN the head of a family and has given him the guts, moral justification of having more than one wife if he so wishes. We are not told that God punished David in the bible for marrying many wives but because he took someones wife. because I don't want to die, you killer girls/ladies I Ben Johnson for o..... what about you?

Amin,,,,
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

why did it take you 13 pages to say this

i have been saying this... but ppl choose to look away.
go back to my commentz and u will c
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
muut2: May God almighty starve girls/ladies who are potential killers with husbands in Jesus name (Amen). You can start by marrying two husbands if you can, God had made MAN the head of a family and has given him the guts, moral justification of having more than one wife if he so wishes. We are not told that God punished David in the bible for marrying many wives but because he took someones wife. because I don't want to die, you killer girls/ladies I Ben Johnson for o..... what about you?

and dis is wht bring problemz... there r women out there that would probably not mind being wife #100... nd there women who mind. u should let women know from the onset that u r a polygamist. That would relieve so much heartache nd is simple as ABC.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by emmatok(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

and dis is wht bring problemz... there r women out there that would probably not mind being wife #100... nd there women who mind. u should let women know from the onset that u r a polygamist. That would relieve so much heartache nd is simple as ABC.

I you marry a Muslim or Traditional African man, you should know that polygamy is possible.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
emmatok:

I you marry a Muslim or Traditional African man, you should know that polygamy is possible.

Plz datz no excuse... Not every traditionist nd muslim believe in polygamy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by muut2: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
On no condition must you take your partners life. If you feel you no longer get what you want from a relationship why not quit instead of taking a live you know you can not give. God help men! the
adabeke12:

Plz datz no excuse... Not every traditionist nd muslim believe in polygamy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:
shorry, white women and other women from all over the world wear fake hair, makeup etc ur last comment to me holdz no weight bcuz most women do just that. Letz not go into the fakenezz of the african man now ohh, heh! i never agreed on any body killing any one.... but i would say this ppl should'nt start wht they cannot finish. abt ratchetness shoooo one should be able to express themselves the way they want. everything u stated abt afican should be held on the neck of the african man. there is alwayz a cause and an effect... that u should know. if u want to be polygamos let the chick know from the onset... whts so hard abt dat? The way trifling men make their bed the same way they should lie on it; and by the way not all africans believe in polygamy or practice it... so i'm guessing ur speaking for those who do.

You didn't get underlying message behind the last paragraph of my post... I was alluding to the fakeness about most pseudo-modern black women who try too hard to be what they're not... They all want to be everything but African - and your culture is who you're and not the colour of your skin... If you pride yourself in being African, then you shouldn't have a problem with your culture... Polygamy is as African as the African languages - and I honestly don't see why people have a problem with it... It's a matter of choice, if you don't like it - get out of the marriage and leave the man alone... Taking an innocent man's life because he was just being himself is unacceptable... grin

I'm not a polygamist and I'll never be - but I'll never deny something that's quintessentially African... If anyone has enough strength to handle more than one black woman, let him be... I definitely don't want to live in a house with more than one black woman... One is hellish enough - having more than one is like signing your own death certificate.. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 21, 2013
Won't even waste a single brain cell for sentiments on this one. In his next life he will think with his head and not with the little nuisance in his pants. Nonsense.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2013
stillwater: Won't even waste a single brain cell for sentiments on this one. In his next life he will think with his head and not with the little nuisance in his pants. Nonsense.
With due respect sir/ma, do you know that comments like this is why we have lots of Single Baby Mamas (SBM) in Nigeria today? Even onto several of then on the same guy?
U better pray hard before its too late
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 21, 2013
stillwater: Won't even waste a single brain cell for sentiments on this one. In his next life he will think with his head and not with the little nuisance in his pants. Nonsense.

You as well??

You lot need to go marry white men and leave upstanding, traditional, cultured, and real African men alone...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 1:49am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

You didn't get underlying message behind the last paragraph of my post... I was alluding to the fakeness about most pseudo-modern black women who try too hard to be what they're not... They all want to be everything but African - and your culture is who you're and not the colour of your skin... If you pride yourself in being African, then you shouldn't have a problem with your culture... Polygamy is as African as the African languages - and I honestly don't see why people have a problem with it... It's a matter of choice, if you don't like it - get out of the marriage and leave the man alone... Taking an innocent man's life because he was just being himself is unacceptable... grin

I'm not a polygamist and I'll never be - but I'll never deny something that's quintessentially African... If anyone has enough strength to handle more than one black woman, let him be... I definitely don't want to live in a house with more than one black woman... One is hellish enough - having more than one is like signing your own death certificate.. grin

shymexxx everyone deserves to b happyy... if ppl want to practice their belief they should let the other person know. That's that.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 21, 2013
dbride:

Hmmmmmm...this does not happen in marriage alone, it can happen in any relationship that involves deep emotions. Note, I am not for or against, people react differently when they are hurting, some would not mind because staying in marriage is like a gold card, some would walk away like you suggested, some too cannot stand being treated like a discarded old rag as that is exactly what bringing in a second wife means, and this latter group can kill....LOVE turns HATE. He that is down needs fear no fall. They lose confidence in themselves, no self worth. When you dont value yourself anymore, then the one who has reduced you to that low level is in danger because his life also becomes worthless to you. It is not right but that's life.

That man took that woman for granted. Love is sweet and it can be deadly too! He thought he could get away with it being the man, but he was wrong!. May his soul rest in peace. It is a case of DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY and DO NOT KILL.
this is the most sensible post i have read on this thread.by the way yorubas say if an excessively jealous woman does not kill herself,she will kill her husband so i wonder why all of you have turned to her judge overnight.a lot of men assume that they can do anything and treat their wives whichever way they please.some men get away with polygamy and some men pay with their lives as it is in this man's case.the moral of this story is that men should stop taking their wives for granted.a gently and quiet woman might become vicious when she realises her marriage is been threatened.moreso nigerian men should have realised that women take marriage as a do or die affair.i am not justifying the woman's murder but the bible that said hell hath no fury than a woman scorned knows what it is talking about in addition i will blame women to for the entrentchment of polygamy in african culture because it beats my imagination why you will see a married man with wives or a wife and still go ahead and marry him.this things are simple logic,a man brought insult to the marriage and reduced her pride and the best way in her own opinion that she could get back was murder.this shows that women react to heartbreak and despising in different ways.if it is not acid pouring,it will be sending hired assasins to rape the girl or phone threats or outright murder.bottomline is that most women will never walk away,it is either nobody has the man or they die fighting.if we respected our vows and our partners,all this will not have happened.oya,come and bash me because i know many people hate hearing hometruths!

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 21, 2013
Gabbysky:
With due respect sir/ma, do you know that comments like this is why we have lots of Single Baby Mamas (SBM) in Nigeria today? Even onto several of then on the same guy?
U better pray hard before its too late
any woman,i repeat and quote me anywhere,any woman that is a single mother in this 21st century chose that way of life not because there were no men around her who she could have chosen but because 1.she chooses not to be 'an african wife,2.she can't put up with you men's wahala,3.she knows she is not submissive and is not ready to be,4.she wants to be a mother yet live as a single lady e.g partying,clubbing,travelling,attending one red carpet or the other.i have seen many ladies in their mid/late 2os and 3os who are happy living the life of a single mom.as long as you have the money to raise your kids and you are living well,what else do you need.infact just recently my friend was jisting me that single moms too have fvck mates,no commitments,no emotions,just fvck and go.more like buddy call.whenever they are Hot,they go to his house and if they dont want that,they get a vibrator,so they have options when it comes to s3x matters too,not all of them are s3x starved.ishhh!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

shymexxx everyone deserves to b happyy... if ppl want to practice their belief they should let the other person know. That's that.
it beats my imagination how some pro polygamists or polygamists in and out of nairaland assume they can be happy in a marriage at the expense of their partners hapiness.no matter how much you try to legalise and give polygamy a name,sin will always be sin and will be treated accordingly by God.when the bible said 'what God has joined together,let no man or woman put assunder' and he who destroys the institution of God,him will he destroy,they are all in your bible,that's if you care to read it.whenever any man or woman contravenes this covenant binded when you said i do before God and man and you were not coerced,God has stamped it,therefore any man or woman that tries to put asunder through infidelity that they call polygamy always faces the consequences.there is no escape route moreover God cannot be mocked whatsoever a man sows,that shall he reap.the stewpeed girl that went to get pregnant for a married man has become after one.i wonder which man will marry an after one and accept the baby even when beautiful,hot ladies that have not yet given birth has not seen husband,it is after one that they have shortened her market price that will see husband,2.the man has been murdered by his furious wife.straight to hell fire,no doubt about that because it is in the bible that all adulterers shall not inherit the kingdom of God,the woman that was murdered too will not be spared because there is something called temprance and self control.peace will elude her and she will be running from pillar to post even when no one is chasing her. Infact devil has taken over that lineage from that generation.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

We're the architect of our own reality - if you want to be happy, you don't need marriage for that... Just create your own reality... Marriage is more or less a partnership and if you feel cheated in the partnership, get out of it - you don't need to take the next person's life nor destroy him to achieve happiness... At the end of the day, we're all in pursuit of happiness and what makes me happy might not be what makes you happy - finding a balance is the most important thing...

Polygamy might be the man's source of happiness and if that's what he wants - let him have it... If you don't like it, leave him alone... We just can't keep destroying men to lift women up - that's a big NO NO... Polygamy is an African culture and any woman that doesn't like the culture should de-Africanise herself and go marry a white guy, period...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: it beats my imagination how some pro polygamists or polygamists in and out of nairaland assume they can be happy in a marriage at the expense of their partners hapiness.no matter how much you try to legalise and give polygamy a name,sin will always be sin and will be treated accordingly by God.when the bible said 'what God has joined together,let no man put assunder' and he who destroys the institution of God,him will he destroy,they are all in your bible,that's if you care to read it.whenever any man or woman contravenes this covenant binded when you said i do before God and man and you were not coerced,God has stamped it,therefore any man or woman that tries to put asunder through infidelity that they call polygamy always faces the consequences.there is no escape route moreover God cannot be mocked whatsoever a man sows,that shall he reap.the stewpeed girl that went to get pregnant for a married woman has become after 1.i wonder which man will marry an after 1 and accept the baby even when ladies that have not yet given birth has not seen,2.the man has been murdered by his furious wife.straight to hell fire,no doubt about that because it is in the bible that all adulterers shall not inherit the kingdom of God,the woman that was murdered too will not be spared.peace will elude her and she will be running from pillar to post even when no one is chasing her.

You lot need to start accepting the fact that polygamy is African, just as we've big lips and big noses... grin

And stop quoting the bible to buttress your myopic logic - you're not God, and there's no way you'll know if the man is going to "heaven" or "hell." The only one who looks like a sure candidate for the hottest part of "hell" is the ratchet woman that took an innocent man's life... Tired of women playing the blame game...

How about all your fellow women who have destroyed the lives of millions of men on this planet?? Didn't a report come out last year about 65% of all the first born in Nigeria are illegitimate children?? Most of you naija women are sl.uts and you lot need to be judged!!

You lot stay getting pregnant for other men and forcing their children on your husbands!! Go deal with that and stop misquoting the bible for your asinine thought process...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 21, 2013
if he comes to the world again he will give rationality and deep thought for the consequences of his action a second chance before sowing his wild oats and if per chance he has a son,when he grows up and he is told of the circumstances surrounding his father's death,he will think twice before sticking his dck into the hole of anything that is not his wife except of course if he wants to perish shamefully like his father.at least even if you want to die,let it be a heroic death not because of vagina.this is a lesson to all polygamist in the making and men in general
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 2:53am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

We're the architect of our own reality - if you want to be happy, you don't need marriage for that... Just create your own reality... Marriage is more or less a partnership and if you feel cheated in the partnership, get out of it - you don't need to take the next person's life nor destroy him to achieve happiness... At the end of the day, we're all in pursuit of happiness and what makes me happy might not be what makes you happy - finding a balance is the most important thing...

Polygamy might be the man's source of happiness and if that's what he wants - let him have it... If you don't like it, leave him alone... We just can't keep destroying men to lift women up - that's a big NO NO... Polygamy is an African culture and any woman that doesn't like the culture should de-Africanise herself and go marry a white guy, period...

u keep restating the same thing. for the last time I DON'T AGREE WITH THE MURDERER HERE...sheesh. I mean one should tell one their beliefs and what they stand for and not cunninly try to get that person to love them. how would u like if the woman u love with all ur heart and would die for had H.I.V... but didn't deem it fit to tell u, bcuz she thinks later on if u don't like it u can bounce. oh... and this is after ya'll done had unprotected sex every single day. I AM TRYING TO B FAIR HERE. just like a muslim would make their belief known to someone who does not share the same faith and if the lady does not want to be a muslim she can leave. there is a lot of logic in what i am saying. U men know that if u told the ladies these thingz most of them would drop u like hot iron. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD STOP TRYING TO BE UNFIAR. ONE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WAIT TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING THAT WOULD HURT THEM IF THEY CAN AVOID IT. I SENSE A LOT OF SELFISHNESS HERE.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Texykool: 2:55am On Mar 21, 2013
victorian: Am not saying its right for her to kill, but the husband, got what he deserved.....smh... angry

Can U read your post again

It is not right for the woman to have killed the man, but the man deserved to die anyway...

Is that your own conclusion

Since when has DEATH become the penalty for POLYGAMY?

I think we all need to stop being emotional about issues... Being sentimental about issues that can be judged by law is like pursuing the cobra after biting a small child... To what end, I ask?

So pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

You lot need to start accepting the fact that polygamy is African, just as we've big lips and big noses... grin

And stop quoting the bible to buttress your myopic logic - you're not God, and there's no way you'll know if the man is going to "heaven" or "hell." The only one who looks like a sure candidate for the hottest part of "hell" is the ratchet woman that took an innocent man's life... Tired of women playing the blame game...

How about all your fellow women who have destroyed the lives of millions of men on this planet?? Didn't a report come out last year about 65% of all the first born in Nigeria are illegitimate children?? Most of you naija women are sl.uts and you lot need to be judged!!

You lot stay getting pregnant for other men and forcing their children on your husbands!! Go deal with that and stop misquoting the bible for your asinine thought process...
whether you like it or not,whether you choose to accept it or not,whether you choose to believe it or not,the fact remains that Gods word can never be changed to suit perceptions,beliefs and culture.every man will be responsible for his or her actions.the bible has proven time and time again that it is true.adultery is still adultery in the bible,it has not been changed to polygamy or safe s3x.each consequence of any action good or bad is in the bible and they have been proven to have stood the test of time.God was very specific about adultery,he said it several times.one was that every adulterer,whoremonger and liar shall have their place in the burning fire which shall never cease and it said again that no adulterer shall inherit the kingdom of God,so if you choose to be a pro adulterer,all well and good,every man or woman will face the music both here on earth and the after life.plus i know where he is because the bible has already said so,not me
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: whether you like it or not,whether you choose to accept it or not,the fact remains that Gods word can never be changed to suot perceptions,beliefs and culture.every man will be responsible for his or her actions.the bible has proven time and time again that it is true.adultery is still adultery in the bible,it has not been changed to polygamy or safe s3x.each consequence of any action good or bad is in the bible and they have been proven to have stood the test of time.God was very specific about adultery,he said it several times.one was that every adulterer,whoremonger and liar shall have their place in the burning fire which shall never cease and it said again that no adulterer shall inherit the kingdom of God,so if you choose to be a pro adulterer,all well and good,every man or woman will face the music both here on earth and the after life.plus i know where he is because the bible has already said so,not me

How about if the dead man wasn't a christian?? - and are biblical laws and your personal interpretation of them universal for everyone on this planet regardless of their belief system??

I know there's nothing wrong with polygamy in Islam and African religions...

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:
u keep restating the same thing. for the last time I DON'T AGREE WITH THE MURDERER HERE...sheesh. I mean one should tell one their beliefs and what they stand for and not cunninly try to get that person to love them. how would u like if the woman u love with all ur heart and would die for had H.I.V... but didn't deem it fit to tell u, bcuz she thinks later on if u don't like it u can bounce. oh... and this is after ya'll done had unprotected sex every single day. I AM TRYING TO B FAIR HERE. just like a muslim would make their belief known to someone who does not share the same faith and if the lady does not want to be a muslim she can leave. there is a lot of logic in what i am saying. U men know that if u told the ladies these thingz most of them would drop u like hot iron. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD STOP TRYING TO BE UNFIAR. ONE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WAIT TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING THAT WOULD HURT THEM IF THEY CAN AVOID IT. I SENSE A LOT OF SELFISHNESS HERE.

@the bolded

That's what you think... when a woman loves, she loves for real(R.Kelly's voice)... I bet if the guy told the woman before they got married, she would have married him regardless... Polygamy isn't a forceful relationship and there are millions of IVY league and red brick educated women who're in polygamous marriages today... It's a matter of choice, higher consciousness, culture, and being traditional...

I'm just tired of women playing the blame game - and I have also been victim of female wickedness and brutality... Heck, my boy is still in prison because of female wickedness... I know people whose lives have been destroyed by wicked and heartless women... Women need to be JUDGED!!

Shyte, I can post the picture of my two laptops that another scandalous and ratchet slag broke a few year ago... I still have them somewhere in my wardrobe...

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

exactly
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

@the bolded

That's what you think... when a woman loves, she loves for real(R.Kelly's voice)... I bet if the guy told the woman before they got married, she would have married him regardless... Polygamy isn't a forceful relationship and there are millions of IVY league and red brick educated women who're in polygamous marriages today... It's a matter of choice, higher consciousness, culture, and being traditional...

I'm just tired of women playing the blame game - and I have also been victim of female wickedness and brutality... Heck, my boy is still in prison because of female wickedness... I know people whose lives have been destroyed by wicked and heartless women... Women need to be JUDGED!!

Shyte, I can post the picture of my two laptops that another scandalous and ratchet slag broke a few year ago... I still have them somewhere in my wardrobe...
yes this happens when the wife is ok with it and she is aware.some women are cool with their husbands marrying other women but in this case he had been having extramarital relationship,wedded the girl and brought her home before he met his waterloo.the point is that if your wife is ok with it,fine but if she is not and you want to impose polygamy on her,it is perfectly natural she reacts but going overboard as to murder is what i dont subscribe to
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

@the bolded

there are good women,there are great women,there are also terrible and animalistic women,however life goes on,women or men's wickedness are part of life experiences that life throws at us to learn from.at the end of the day it strengthens us emotionally,psychologically and otherwise,its part of growing up.no one will only come across angels all his life whether male or female,he must also come across beasts and people who are not worthy to be called human beings
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by bashydemy(m): 3:22am On Mar 21, 2013
Well my oppinion/contribution might be different,But i believe there is more to this and most of it was the cause of the ladies/Women. What do you expect from the man you lie to before getting married, When you tell a man you are a virgin and no sex till the weeding night and at the end of the day you lied and even your breast were doing eternal rest what do you want him to do. What do you expect from a man when at 23-25 you have slept with over 20men but he eventually marry you cos he love you so much but remember memories will surface someday. Some ladies believe i can deceive him till we get married and after that is gonna be till death do us apart and he dare not bring in another wife. Well RIP to the dead.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

How about if the dead man wasn't a christian?? - and are biblical laws and your personal interpretation of them universal for everyone on this planet regardless of their belief system??

I know there's nothing wrong with polygamy in Islam and African religions...
God has the final say on his shameful and dishonourable death.its a pity he died before learning his lesson,but then God knows best

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) / Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) / Taxify Driver Batters A Woman By Not Addressing Him As "Eh" In Yoruba (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.