Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (38259 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 21, 2013
bashy_demy: Well my oppinion/contribution might be different,But i believe there is more to this and most of it was the cause of the ladies/Women. What do you expect from the man you lie to before getting married, When you tell a man you are a virgin and no sex till the weeding night and at the end of the day you lied and even your breast were doing eternal rest what do you want him to do. What do you expect from a man when at 23-25 you have slept with over 20men but he eventually marry you cos he love you so much but remember memories will surface someday. Some ladies believe i can deceive him till we get married and after that is gonna be till death do us apart and he dare not bring in another wife. Well RIP to the dead.

Thank you, brother...

Nigerian women are notorious for illegitimate children... The man probably found out that he's not the father of his kids and that everyone and their pops probably slept with his wife before they got married... We all know women are the biggest liars on this planet - and the man had to find himself another woman...

He didn't deserve to die like that...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: yes this happens when the wife is ok with it and she is aware.some women are cool with their husbands marrying other women but in this case he had been having extramarital relationship,wedded the girl and brought her home before he met his waterloo.the point is that if your wife is ok with it,fine but if she is not and you want to impose polygamy on her,it is perfectly natural she reacts but going overboard as to murder is what i dont subscribe to

According to the house-help, they've been having problems before the man brought his new "angel" to the house...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by lastpage: 3:32am On Mar 21, 2013
zayhal: I need to understand the way people think. So which one is a worse crime? Infidelity or murder? Are they even comparable? Comments such as the ones above would only make people get bolder to commit heinous crimes in the society.

Why should a woman kill her husband because he's taking another wife? So what's the woman's gain after killing the husband, becoming a murderer and jeopardizing the future of her kids. .

Thank you for your "observation".

Those women "dancing" about this issue are reminding us that they would do exactly the same thing, if their husband decides to marry a second wife!
I HOPE THEIR HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS ARE READING THIS, .....YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH A POTENTIAL MURDERER!

Back to the real issue:
[b]*The fundamental basis of any relationship, which is.... and should be "TO FREELY ASSOCIATE, WITHOUT COMPULSION", ....is being called to question here.

*Marriage is not about "exclusive ownership or property" .......since we humans are NOT COMMODITIES to be traded back and forth. You did not buy or own your partner. What you own is "Your own freedom" to walk away, if you want "out".

*Marriage is an "agreement to live together PEACEFULLY". If that condition can no longer be realized, or is no longer feasible or has become extremely cantankerous, then it is better (l said better, not the best alternative) for each party to go their separate ways.

*If one can then build a fulfilling (within limits of their circumstances) relationship from there-on, good.

*But when one partner thinks "I must kill the other one because he/she does not love me anymore", then it was NEVER LOVE in the first place!

*Killing your spouse also deprives the kids of their right to the "presence and love" of that other spouse!

*If what she did was right, why is she now running and dodging? For how long can she run? She will eventually be hanged or gassed to death. Those who kill by the sword MUST die by the sword.
[/b]

In this age of rampant promiscuity, l hope all the women celebrating this murder will one day, expect their "man" to murder them if and when he discovers they have cheated on him,....how about that for thought? The same yardstick you use for others will be used for you, as well. Shikenna!

If you truly love something, set it FREE.....if it comes back to you, it is yours for keeps otherwise, it was never yours in the first place!

If you dont like a "situation", just walk away from it. It costs you nothing (and they did not build any home together because this is not a home, ab-initio! A "home" does not suffer this kind of violence.

Lastpage

LESSON: If you must eat with the Devil, please be prepared to "buy and use" a VERY LONG SPOON! Nothing should be taken for granted these days! be Guided. wink wink
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: God has the final say on his shameful and dishonourable death.its a pity he died before learning his lesson,but then God knows best

Oh well, he's resting in peace... and it's better on the other side..

However, the woman will spend the rest of her life in prison eating baked beans and chips... wink
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by lastpage: 3:52am On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

Sorry the man in my life can't be as stupid as the fo*ol in OPs story
,I never stated anything about support but whatever consequence cheating awards you,carry it with pride.Even if it means death.
It does not start in ONE DAY!
Today, he is not stupid to have another lover,
Tomorrow, he would likely be "stupid" and have another lover ...and you would know!

From your posts, you would definitely KILL HIM!

YOU are a MURDERER-in-waiting.
You will certainly kill your spouse, one of these days, that l am sure of.
I hope he is reading and watching you closely?
Tru-dat.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by lastpage: 3:54am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

Oh well, he's resting in peace... and it's better on the other side..

However, the woman will spend the rest of her life in prison eating baked beans and chips.. Brown beans and Garri. wink

Nigeria Prison Wardens to know how to fry chips! grin grin undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 4:26am On Mar 21, 2013
lastpage:

Thank you for your "observation".

Those women "dancing" about this issue are reminding us that they would do exactly the same thing, if their husband decides to marry a second wife!
I HOPE THEIR HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS ARE READING THIS, .....YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH A POTENTIAL MURDERER!

Back to the real issue:
[b]*The fundamental basis of any relationship, which is.... and should be "TO FREELY ASSOCIATE, WITHOUT COMPULSION", ....is being called to question here.

*Marriage is not about "exclusive ownership or property" .......since we humans are NOT COMMODITIES to be traded back and forth. You did not buy or own your partner. What you own is "Your own freedom" to walk away, if you want "out".

*Marriage is an "agreement to live together PEACEFULLY". If that condition can no longer be realized, or is no longer feasible or has become extremely cantankerous, then it is better (l said better, not the best alternative) for each party to go their separate ways.

*If one can then build a fulfilling (within limits of their circumstances) relationship from there-on, good.

*But when one partner thinks "I must kill the other one because he/she does not love me anymore", then it was NEVER LOVE in the first place!

*Killing your spouse also deprives the kids of their right to the "presence and love" of that other spouse!

*If what she did was right, why is she now running and dodging? For how long can she run? She will eventually be hanged or gassed to death. Those who kill by the sword MUST die by the sword.
[/b]

In this age of rampant promiscuity, l hope all the women celebrating this murder will one day, expect their "man" to murder them if and when he discovers they have cheated on him,....how about that for thought? The same yardstick you use for others will be used for you, as well. Shikenna!

If you truly love something, set it FREE.....if it comes back to you, it is yours for keeps otherwise, it was never yours in the first place!

If you dont like a "situation", just walk away from it. It costs you nothing (and they did not build any home together because this is not a home, ab-initio! A "home" does not suffer this kind of violence.

Lastpage

LESSON: If you must eat with the Devil, please be prepared to "buy and use" a VERY LONG SPOON! Nothing should be taken for granted these days! be Guided. wink wink

so you know all this would have been avoided if the man told the woman he was a polygamist from the onset right? she would have left and HE WOULD BE ALIVE.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 4:29am On Mar 21, 2013
IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT MOST NIGERIAN MEN DON'T LISTEN. WOMEN RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LET THEM BE THE ONE AND ONLY BEING RULING THEIR CASTLE... NO WOMEN ALLOWED kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12: IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT MOST NIGERIAN MEN DON'T LISTEN. WOMEN RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LET THEM BE THE ONE AND ONLY BEING RULING THEIR CASTLE... NO WOMEN ALLOWED kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Argghh!! The yelling! angry
Some of us have just finished eating and are trying to fall asleep you know tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 4:52am On Mar 21, 2013
2buff:

Argghh!! The yelling! angry
Some of us have just finished eating and are trying to fall asleep you know tongue

lol... sorry
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

lol... sorry

s'okay. You know there's room on here for one more wink
Before coming though, please pass through that metal detector over there. undecided
We can't be too careful these days with all these knives and stabbings tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 4:57am On Mar 21, 2013
2buff:

s'okay. You know there's room on here for one more wink
Before coming though, please pass through that metal detector over there. undecided
We can't be too careful these days with all these knives and stabbings tongue

chaii... im a good girl. i can't hurt a fly
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

chaii... im a good girl. i can't hurt a fly

Sorry. Bedroom policy.
As you know, these are the endtimes.
Sh|t be wack tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 5:06am On Mar 21, 2013
2buff:

Sorry. Bedroom policy.
As you know, these are the endtimes.
Sh|t be wack tongue

lmao... i can't even come inside a man's bedroom. that is a no no lol
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

lmao... i can't even come inside a man's bedroom. that is a no no lol

Good. Keep it up wink
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 5:11am On Mar 21, 2013
2buff:

Good. Keep it up wink
definetly lol
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:27am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

You didn't get underlying message behind the last paragraph of my post... I was alluding to the fakeness about most pseudo-modern black women who try too hard to be what they're not... They all want to be everything but African - and your culture is who you're and not the colour of your skin... If you pride yourself in being African, then you shouldn't have a problem with your culture... Polygamy is as African as the African languages - and I honestly don't see why people have a problem with it... It's a matter of choice, if you don't like it - get out of the marriage and leave the man alone... Taking an innocent man's life because he was just being himself is unacceptable... grin

I'm not a polygamist and I'll never be - but I'll never deny something that's quintessentially African... If anyone has enough strength to handle more than one black woman, let him be... I definitely don't want to live in a house with more than one black woman... One is hellish enough - having more than one is like signing your own death certificate.. grin

GBAM gidi GBAM!!
You Got JUDGED,girl!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:29am On Mar 21, 2013
stillwater: Won't even waste a single brain cell for sentiments on this one. In his next life he will think with his head and not with the little nuisance in his pants. Nonsense.
Another one

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:32am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

We're the architect of our own reality - if you want to be happy, you don't need marriage for that... Just create your own reality... Marriage is more or less a partnership and if you feel cheated in the partnership, get out of it - you don't need to take the next person's life nor destroy him to achieve happiness... At the end of the day, we're all in pursuit of happiness and what makes me happy might not be what makes you happy - finding a balance is the most important thing...

Polygamy might be the man's source of happiness and if that's what he wants - let him have it... If you don't like it, leave him alone... We just can't keep destroying men to lift women up - that's a big NO NO... Polygamy is an African culture and any woman that doesn't like the culture should de-Africanise herself and go marry a white guy, period...

JUDGED!!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 5:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Where in the bible God said polygamy is a sin or adultery...why didnt God condemn Abraham and even King David, King Solomon? After all the countless wives they had...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 5:39am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

GBAM gidi GBAM!!
You Got JUDGED,girl!

r u okay... cuzz i don't think u know wht u r sayin.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:40am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

r u okay... cuzz i don't think u know wht u r sayin

i am ok.. you are the one we should be asking that question tongue
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

i am ok.. you are the one we should be asking that question tongue

i didnt get judged in any way. if u guyz will not change hopefully the women u guyz meet agrees with polygamy without ya'll having to tellhe or else... anything she do una na for una head. i don talk my own finish.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by YorubaOmoge: 5:45am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

GBAM gidi GBAM!!
You Got JUDGED,girl!
adabeke12:

r u okay... cuzz i don't think u know wht u r sayin.

..... grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Isaac had only one wife... what happen at the end?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:52am On Mar 21, 2013
dbride: Hmmmmmm...this does not happen in marriage alone, it can happen in any relationship that involves deep emotions. Note, I am not for or against, people react differently when they are hurting, some would not mind because staying in marriage is like a gold card, some would walk away like you suggested, some too cannot stand being treated like a discarded old rag as that is exactly what bringing in a second wife means, and this latter group can kill....LOVE turns HATE. He that is down needs fear no fall. They lose confidence in themselves, no self worth. When you dont value yourself anymore, then the one who has reduced you to that low level is in danger because his life also becomes worthless to you. It is not right but that's life.

That man took that woman for granted. Love is sweet and it can be deadly too! He thought he could get away with it being the man, but he was wrong!. May his soul rest in peace. It is a case of DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY and DO NOT KILL.

Another potential committer in the making
Why dont you condemn this macabre murderous act before you sneak in your justification?
no self-esteem, no confidence, etc blah blah blah

kulyie: this is the most sensible post i have read on this thread.by the way yorubas say if an excessively jealous woman does not kill herself,she will kill her husband so i wonder why all of you have turned to her judge overnight.a lot of men assume that they can do anything and treat their wives whichever way they please.some men get away with polygamy and some men pay with their lives as it is in this man's case.the moral of this story is that men should stop taking their wives for granted.a gently and quiet woman might become vicious when she realises her marriage is been threatened.moreso nigerian men should have realised that women take marriage as a do or die affair.i am not justifying the woman's murder but the bible that said hell hath no fury than a woman scorned knows what it is talking about in addition i will blame women to for the entrentchment of polygamy in african culture because it beats my imagination why you will see a married man with wives or a wife and still go ahead and marry him.this things are simple logic,a man brought insult to the marriage and reduced her pride and the best way in her own opinion that she could get back was murder.this shows that women react to heartbreak and despising in different ways.if it is not acid pouring,it will be sending hired assasins to rape the girl or phone threats or outright murder.bottomline is that most women will never walk away,it is either nobody has the man or they die fighting.if we respected our vows and our partners,all this will not have happened.oya,come and bash me because i know many people hate hearing hometruths!

If you said it was not sensible, i would be surprised, after all women like you have justified this demonic action so whats new
if you take a second wife as a big deal, why dont you leave the marriage, abi marriage na by force? mscheww
Not justifying the murder but adding BUT.. a big but

FYI,Polygamy is African
Do some research and check, im sure it exists somewhere in your perfect family lineage

Why the bottom line, no be una dey talk say marriage is not by force
If my hubby slapps me, I will walk

Women, you want so much control, you even want to determine when to dump a man on his a.rse in the marriage
SMH

You all deserve to be JUDGED (C) - Shymexx
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:54am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

i didnt get judged in any way. if u guyz will not change hopefully the women u guyz meet agrees with polygamy without ya'll having to tellhe or else... anything she do una na for una head. i don talk my own finish.

you shd have read his statement properly. Let me do you one more favor and break it down for you

I am not a polygamist
However polygamy is an African thing so pseudo-modern African women if you cant live with a potential polygamist, marry a white man
Sunshine?

Any other name calling or sly talk will be met with ....

ish
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 5:55am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12: IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT MOST NIGERIAN MEN DON'T LISTEN. WOMEN RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:56am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: a[b]ny woman,i repeat and quote me anywhere,any woman that is a single mother in this 21st century chose that way of life not because there were no men around her who she could have chosen[/b] but because 1.she chooses not to be 'an african wife,2.she can't put up with you men's wahala,3.she knows she is not submissive and is not ready to be,4.she wants to be a mother yet live as a single lady e.g partying,clubbing,travelling,attending one red carpet or the other.i have seen many ladies in their mid/late 2os and 3os who are happy living the life of a single mom.as long as you have the money to raise your kids and you are living well,what else do you need.infact just recently my friend was jisting me that single moms too have fvck mates,no commitments,no emotions,just fvck and go.more like buddy call.whenever they are Hot,they go to his house and if they dont want that,they get a vibrator,so they have options when it comes to s3x matters too,not all of them are s3x starved.ishhh!

DUST.... shocked shocked tongue undecided undecided

A single mother nowadays chose to be single because it was part of a pre - planned strategy
What will women not justify

2nd bolded, women should just come out and say that they wanna lock us out for only consummation duties tongue tongue
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:58am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: it beats my imagination how some pro polygamists or polygamists in and out of nairaland assume they can be happy in a marriage at the expense of their partners hapiness.no matter how much you try to legalise and give polygamy a name,sin will always be sin and will be treated accordingly by God.when the bible said 'what God has joined together,let no man or woman put assunder' and he who destroys the institution of God,him will he destroy,they are all in your bible,that's if you care to read it.whenever any man or woman contravenes this covenant binded when you said i do before God and man and you were not coerced,God has stamped it,therefore any man or woman that tries to put asunder through infidelity that they call polygamy always faces the consequences.there is no escape route moreover God cannot be mocked whatsoever a man sows,that shall he reap.the stewpeed girl that went to get pregnant for a married man has become after one.i wonder which man will marry an after one and accept the baby even when beautiful,hot ladies that have not yet given birth has not seen husband,it is after one that they have shortened her market price that will see husband,2.the man has been murdered by his furious wife.straight to hell fire,no doubt about that because it is in the bible that all adulterers shall not inherit the kingdom of God,the woman that was murdered too will not be spared because there is something called temprance and self control.peace will elude her and she will be running from pillar to post even when no one is chasing her. Infact devil has taken over that lineage from that generation.

in which book is polygamy a sin,
Please name it

Is it perchance the same Bible that Father Abraham, King David and Wise man Solo dey?

#JezAzzing
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:00am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

you shd have read his statement properly. Let me do you one more favor and break it down for you

Any other name calling or sly talk will be met with ....

ish

you all don't make sense...sorry. NOT ALL AFRICANS PRACTICE THIS SO CALLED POLYGAMY. I DON TIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U MEN SHOULD GO AND EAT POLYGAMY ANY THING WEY HAPPEN TO YOUR BELLE AFTER EATING IT IS YOUR TORRO. OGBASARAM BIKO GA UNU.

IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT MOST NIGERIAN MEN DON'T LISTEN. WOMEN RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:00am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

You lot need to start accepting the fact that polygamy is African, just as we've big lips and big noses... grin

And stop quoting the bible to buttress your myopic logic - you're not God, and there's no way you'll know if the man is going to "heaven" or "hell." The only one who looks like a sure candidate for the hottest part of "hell" is the ratchet woman that took an innocent man's life... Tired of women playing the blame game...

How about all your fellow women who have destroyed the lives of millions of men on this planet?? Didn't a report come out last year about 65% of all the first born in Nigeria are illegitimate children?? Most of you naija women are sl.uts and you lot need to be judged!!

You lot stay getting pregnant for other men and forcing their children on your husbands!! Go deal with that and stop misquoting the bible for your asinine thought process...

JUDGED!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / Man Commits Suicide In Abuja By Hanging On A Tree (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.